PDA

View Full Version : How strong can Aizen really be?

Dansetsu
Wed, 03-04-2009, 02:57 PM
If everyone thinks he's on some other level than what, are we just going to have to wait and see what he can do with the old man general captain? In all honesty, all we've seen him do is stop stuff with his fingers. Shouldn't any captain be able to do that?

darkshadow
Wed, 03-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Well Aizen is certainly strong, but what he has over every other captain, is that they've all been exposed to his hypnosis zanpaktou. They shouldn't be able to even touch him.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 03-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Well Aizen did say he reached the top of his Shinigami powers. And since we don't know about the other captains we can't tell how strong he really is. Unless you count that time where he nearly killed that fox with a spell that wasnt even fullpower =\

Inazuma
Wed, 03-04-2009, 07:14 PM
The bitch may be talking shit, he does have the cocky sob profile.

I think Kenpachi would have his ass for breakfast anytime.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 03-04-2009, 07:32 PM
The bitch may be talking shit, he does have the cocky sob profile.

I think Kenpachi would have his ass for breakfast anytime.

I highly doubt it.

Kenpachi has huge amount of reiatsu and is a great swordsmen. But that's it.
Aizen seems to be best at everything. Fighting, Kido, Shunpo, Reiatsu etc. And top that with the possibility that he made himself a Vaizard....Kenpachi would lose hard.

Dansetsu
Thu, 03-05-2009, 11:30 AM
I highly doubt it.

And top that with the possibility that he made himself a Vaizard....Kenpachi would lose hard. I agree with you on the thing you said, but I don't think he made himself a vizard. That would be unnecessary for him to do. I mean the guy is a beast already and I think giving himself hollow powers would be tainting his powers. Unless the vizards are extremely powerful and are even stronger than some captains because of their masks, although I would find that hard to believe even though some were captains 100 years ago. Mostly though, he wouldn't need to have those powers. Like someone said earlier he's reached his limit in powers.

Abdula
Thu, 03-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Uh Dan, the whole point of Aizen leaving Soul Society is because he reached his limit as a shinigami but he isn't satisfied, he tapped his full potential and the only way for him to get stronger is to acquire hollow abilities. And no he is not gonna make himself a vaizard as far as Aizen is concerned the vaizards are a failed experiment. He intends to make himself into the perfect being, whatever that is.

Dansetsu
Thu, 03-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Well then by those standards and your calculations he's the most powerful character in the series. Even the royal guard would have a tough time dealing with him.