PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 209

Marik
Tue, 03-03-2009, 07:19 PM
[DB]​ Bleach​ 209​ [0868010E].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b209.torrent)

[Nipponsei] BLEACH ED18 Single - Sky chord ~Otona ni Naru Kimi he~ [Tsuji Shion].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20BLEACH%20ED18%20Single%20-%20Sky%20chord%20~Otona%20ni%20Naru%20Kimi%20he~%2 0%5BTsuji%20Shion%5D.zip.torrent)

Nadouku
Tue, 03-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Weird episode, mainly because of the overall feel to it, especially when Mayuri doesn't have his trademark head (you know, the cobra motif). Other than that though, it's the same progression like all the other episodes, but with the action getting more intense towards the end. I can already speculate on who the perpretrator is based on the attack he used.

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Hooh... I don't care about Hisagi... but I guess Kensei impressed him so much he decided to get a tatto like him. But why on the face?

Good episode. Wish all Bleach was like this.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-04-2009, 01:50 AM
Yeah, totally seemed like Kensei got attacked by Tousen's Bankai.

Actually, I was bored watching this episode. Not sure why.

sl00ke
Wed, 03-04-2009, 04:14 AM
and tousai was his name-o, i wonder why
mildly entertaining episode, that whitehair guy had a nice release

Kraco
Wed, 03-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Kensei doesn't look like much of a captain. If we dies here, he surely deserved to give the captain slot to somebody else. However, I still hope he will put up a decent fight, despite getting impaled.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-04-2009, 11:31 AM
You already know he doesn't die. He's one of the Vizard.

Anime1215
Wed, 03-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Incredible that Tosen knew his bankai 100 years ago but still couldn't defeat Zaraki during the SS arc ?

darkmetal505
Wed, 03-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Zaraki was the perfect counter. Amazing how the right characters always show up.

Kraco
Wed, 03-04-2009, 12:48 PM
You already know he doesn't die. He's one of the Vizard.

He was one of them as well? I don't remember them all anymore. They are bloody all over the place.

FullMetalAlchemist
Wed, 03-04-2009, 12:54 PM
i haven't been watching in awhile have the fillers ended and if so which episode began following the manga again?

Nadouku
Wed, 03-04-2009, 12:56 PM
He was one of them as well? I don't remember them all anymore.

Basically, if I can remember well, the Vaizards composed of something like this:

Love Aikawa - Former 7th Division Captain.
Shinji Hirako - Former 5th Division Captain.
Mashiro Kuna - Former 9th Division Lieutenant.
Kensei Muguruma - Former 9th Division Captain.
Rōjūrō Otoribashi - Former 3rd Division Captain.
Hiyori Sarugaki - Former 12th Division Lieutenant.
Hachigen Ushōda - Unknown.
Lisa Yadōmaru - Former 8th Division Lieutenant.

Incredible that Tosen knew his bankai 100 years ago but still couldn't defeat Zaraki during the SS arc ?

It was probably due to the fact that Zaraki simply overshadowed him in terms of combat. But, looking back at it, Tousen didn't instantly kill Zaraki, so that was his own fault for delaying his victory when Zaraki was dazed about the situation. Oh, and his monolouge about "justice", too, got a good ass kicking. :p

i haven't been watching in awhile have the fillers ended and if so which episode began following the manga again?

Fillers ended on episode 206, so that episode is where you should start for manga-animated material goodiness. Other than that though, it's mainly a backstory arc.

Abdula
Wed, 03-04-2009, 03:52 PM

It was probably due to the fact that Zaraki simply overshadowed him in terms of combat. But, looking back at it, Tousen didn't instantly kill Zaraki, so that was his own fault for delaying his victory when Zaraki was dazed about the situation. Oh, and his monolouge about "justice", too, got a good ass kicking. :p
Lends a bit of credence to my belief that he really wasn't fighting at full strength when he fought Zaraki.

Its a shame this arc isn't very long, I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Archangel
Wed, 03-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Lends a bit of credence to my belief that he really wasn't fighting at full strength when he fought Zaraki.
Dude, let it go.

Add this episode and ending and you'd have to be retarded not to know who the bad guys are on this mini arc.

Kraco
Wed, 03-04-2009, 06:01 PM

Who would have ever thought he fought at full strength? He was doing nothing but acting arrogant and trying to teach Kenpachi a lesson. Teach Kenpachi a lesson... It doesn't matter how long ago he obtained his bankai, but he would still be 1000 years too early to teach Zaraki anything about fighting. But then again, Zaraki decided not to kill him either, so it certainly evened it out.

Marik
Wed, 03-04-2009, 06:26 PM
:( @ there's only 3 more of these episodes, then fillers return.

Abdula
Wed, 03-04-2009, 09:54 PM
:( @ there's only 3 more of these episodes, then fillers return.
Yes its sad indeed. I won't be watching Bleach again for quite awhile after this.

Oh and of all the meritless theories that are so readily embraced on this forum why is my belief that Tousen is more that what you guys think he is so easily dismissed. Every single thing about that battle seemed utterly pretentious to me, from Tousen's actions down to his dialogue. It irked me the first time I saw it and I've read it and watched it countless times since then and each time I'm only more convinced that it was all an act. There is the fact that once the battle started Tousen's manner changed completely, there is also the fact that for some reason a captain who supposedly has a mastery of demonic arts didn't use a single spell against his opponent but instead relegated himself to Naruto level tactic of continuously rushing at his opponent, among other things. The two most glaringly inconsistent things about that fight were:

that Zaraki didn't even have to remove his eyepatch to defeat him. Yes Zaraki is a monster but for him to defeat another captain's bankai without even removing his eyepatch is just too improbable to believe.

Secondly there is the matter that after being seemingly soundly defeated by Zaraki and supposedly teetering on the brink of death he miraculously reappears in front of Renji and transports himself, Renji and Rukia back to soukyou hill.

Seriously we all know that Aizen and Gin were simply playing their parts, hiding their abilities and biding their time until they got their hands on the hogyoku so why its so difficult for everyone to even consider Tousen was doing the same is beyond me

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-04-2009, 11:46 PM
Well, I wouldn't put it past this author to just be straight up inconsistant with Tousen's power level.

And logical arguments don't apply when bad writing is involved.

Artris
Thu, 03-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Why is everyone assuming Tousen used bankai here? His bankai is pretty noticable: this was more an attack from the shadows, not a big ass dome blocking out all light.

Tousen is a natural fit here, but I don't think it was his bankai we saw, if indeed it was even Tousen attacking. More likely he used some ability in shikai.

Anime1215
Thu, 03-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Why is everyone assuming Tousen used bankai here? His bankai is pretty noticable: this was more an attack from the shadows, not a big ass dome blocking out all light.

Tousen is a natural fit here, but I don't think it was his bankai we saw, if indeed it was even Tousen attacking. More likely he used some ability in shikai.

Well from the look of Kensei face when he was attacked, it look like he couldnt sense anything which is what Tousen's bankai does; it eliminates your senses but you could be right.

Nadouku
Thu, 03-05-2009, 06:49 PM

There seems to be two abilities to Tousen's Shikai that we saw before:

1. Tousen uses his first ability to knock Ishida unconscious.
2. Tousen chants another command and uses it to rain blades from the sky and onto Zaraki.

The only plausible explanation would be Bankai, which seals their senses away and turns the area into a black, grayish dome, which is what we vaguely saw near the end.

Killa-Eyez
Thu, 03-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Or it's Aizen, creating illusions. ;)

Penner
Sat, 03-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Yeah, i thought it was Aizen as soon as i saw it...kinda thought it was him "stepping out" of his 'illusion' like when Shinji pulled it away, like he was hiding behind some curtain thing...

Marik
Sat, 03-07-2009, 05:05 PM
[Nipponsei] BLEACH ED18 Single - Sky chord ~Otona ni Naru Kimi he~ [Tsuji Shion].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20BLEACH%20ED18%20Single%20-%20Sky%20chord%20%7EOtona%20ni%20Naru%20Kimi%20he% 7E%20%5BTsuji%20Shion%5D.zip.torrent)

Finally! :)