PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 347

Marik
Fri, 02-27-2009, 01:34 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?oewv0ukkimz) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/2e86ad) - Online Vieiwng (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/347/01)

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 02-27-2009, 01:41 AM
At least we got to Ichigo getting his ass kicked faster than I thought.

Still...I never thought Ulquiorra would lose his calm composure over something as little as Ichigo not giving up. I expect that from Grimmjow, but not Ulquiorra. Other than that, another slow week in the world of bleach.

Nadouku
Fri, 02-27-2009, 02:04 AM
God, it's painful for me to see Ichigo be even looked down further due to his inability to even cut anything, and Ulquiorra snapping at Ichigo's persistence was something I was not expecting. Anyway, looks like Ulquiorra is releasing yet another power, albeit more darkness than before.

Marik
Fri, 02-27-2009, 02:28 AM
God, it's painful for me to see Ichigo be even looked down further due to his inability to even cut anything

I'm kind of enjoying seeing him getting completely and utterly outclassed. Hopefully his comeback won't be something out of left field that doesn't make any sense.

animus
Fri, 02-27-2009, 08:12 AM
Great chapter with great progression again this week by Kubo.

Oh wait...

Sidnne
Fri, 02-27-2009, 11:09 AM
The dialogue in every chapter might as well just be "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah", because that's all I see anymore.

It feels like this arc has been going on for 2 years.

Honoko
Fri, 02-27-2009, 11:16 AM
I think it has. I stopped reading Bleach in Oct 2007 and caught up a few weeks ago. I had stopped just before Nel's mini arc and this is where we are now =P Kubo's talent for wasting panels for the sake of supposed drama is definitely cringe-worthy.

michelous
Fri, 02-27-2009, 11:33 AM
I'm kind of enjoying seeing him getting completely and utterly outclassed. Hopefully his comeback won't be something out of left field that doesn't make any sense.

my guess is the next tier of power for ichigo is hollow powers like the rest of the viazard use
maybe he will use gran ray cero or something else hollow-y

Abdula
Fri, 02-27-2009, 12:46 PM
It feels like this arc has been going on for 2 years.
Somewhere thereabouts, this arc started back in March 07.

Anyway know any good reason why Ulquiorra doesn't just kill Ichigo and get it over with, since he is already so much stronger than him.

animus
Fri, 02-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Knowing that it's shonen is good enough.

Abdula
Fri, 02-27-2009, 01:24 PM
I was hoping you weren't going to say that.

Archangel
Fri, 02-27-2009, 04:32 PM
It's not just that the dialogue is appalling, the art is getting worse with each passing chapter. It reminds me of some HxH chapters after the author got sick, only this moron doesn't have such an excuse.

I mean reading this crap is just getting painful and yet i keep doing so in the hope that Kubo will grow a brain again and stop wasting my life with every passing fucking panel

And while i'm on the subject of ranting, why the hell does a guy who can already fly need wings for? They serve absolutely no purpose other than serving as targets for your enemies!

David Craft
Fri, 02-27-2009, 06:49 PM
eh true enough with the wings, though in bleach they do seam to make some kind of a difference between walking (and fighting) in the air, and actually 'flying' (like when yoruichi used that artifact to save Ichigo, and Ichigo used a similar one to save rukia.... I donno I am just reaching)

Other then that, guess its just his 'previous Hollow form'... I mean Grimmjow's ears and tail really weren't of any use either... besides making him a furry lol.

Anyways yah, slow chap... I wanna see some action...

~David

digitalrurouni
Fri, 02-27-2009, 06:57 PM
I never realized Bleach was famous for its dialogue or something like that. I do agree with the rest of the posters...it is a slow chapter but I am savoring Ichigo getting his arse handed to him on a silver platter. Its a bit surprising to see Ulquiorra really ticked off. If I was him I would finish it one shot...but I guess I am not Ulquiorra and neither are they real characters :P

kaigan
Fri, 02-27-2009, 07:04 PM
get Hichigo back into the scene plz, it's getting lame. need to see a psycho back into the picture and laughing like a maniac.

Archangel
Fri, 02-27-2009, 07:04 PM
I never realized Bleach was famous for its dialogue or something like that. I do agree with the rest of the posters...it is a slow chapter but I am savoring Ichigo getting his arse handed to him on a silver platter. Its a bit surprising to see Ulquiorra really ticked off. If I was him I would finish it one shot...but I guess I am not Ulquiorra and neither are they real characters :P

Maybe your impressive intellect is satisfied with this "my powerup is bigger than yours" bullshit but i like to think that the rest of the fans of the series are hoping for a little more than that from this series.

Dansetsu
Fri, 02-27-2009, 08:45 PM
And while i'm on the subject of ranting, why the hell does a guy who can already fly need wings for? They serve absolutely no purpose other than serving as targets for your enemies! More speed dude. Plus it looks bad ass.

Archangel
Fri, 02-27-2009, 09:02 PM
More speed dude. Plus it looks bad ass.

-_-

Yep, your intellect just never ceases to amaze me

Here's hoping the next release comes with a jetpack

Dansetsu
Fri, 02-27-2009, 09:18 PM
-_-

Here's hoping the next release comes with a jetpack Who gives a shit about intellect? You can only have so much regular crap before it gets old and boring. That's his full release form. It's based off a bat, big deal, that's something different and cool to look at. It makes him look awesome. If he stayed normal and just got more powerful, than it would be boring as fuck. You read manga to be entertained after you come home from work or something hard for the day. You want real walk outside some more. It's supposed to be fantasy and fake fighting. Get with it.

Archangel
Fri, 02-27-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm pretty sure there's some way a writer can create an exciting shonen manga without the premise that all its reader will consist of babbling idiots

Really, the simple fact that you seem to enjoy this idiocy so much only serves to prove my point, that for a long time Kubo's writing seems something a 10 year old could come up with

digitalrurouni
Fri, 02-27-2009, 11:39 PM
Wow Archangel haha feel pretty big talking shit with people over the internet eh? Take a chill pill dude. Its just a little manga after all...not real life. If you are looking for intellect in some anime/manga series you must have none yourself lol.

I agree with Dansetsu wholeheartedly. Its all about being over the top and ridiculous and cool! If I want intellect I will open up a book on software development, or quantum mechanics, etc.

Dansetsu
Sat, 02-28-2009, 01:59 AM
I agree with Dansetsu wholeheartedly. Its all about being over the top and ridiculous and cool! If I want intellect I will open up a book on software development, or quantum mechanics, etc. Thanks man I appreciate it a lot. I think that most people that read this stuff will know that they can have half the mind to know that they should be reading this stuff for getting away from the daily life and trouble of getting into the main events of having something happen to them that they can get away from in the first place. I mean if they read this stuff on a daily basic then why would they be reading it in to begin with? Wouldn't you read this to be enlightened and know that you should be having something in your life worthwhile in the mean time to technically "get away" from the all of the commotion in life? Why would you read this stuff if you know that you'll be getting away with thinking that it's true in the first place? You wouldn't right? So then don't read the stuff in the first place if you can't just let go from the daily grind and let it all go. This stuff, manga, should be read to get away from the daily grind as it were as humans to relief ourselves and let go so to speak. I know I'm talking in circles, but I finally like this anime and manga and am getting used to knowing that it could be good for once. Powerful people are being introduced and getting to know something to get away from work, walking the dog, fuck just taking something from the fridge to eat and enjoy as taste buds should. Having something in your life like this is important I mean even healthy to have in your life. Albeit if only for once a week and then it's gone in the mainstream of things in life.

To me, seeing to imaginary guys with powers and swords go at it back and fourth like crazy with tons of power ups, that's what I need. Good art, good writing and some good settings to back them up. Throw in a little bit of power and you have something that can be good for a decent laugh and a good read to get away from it all in the first place, you know what I mean. I'm not trying to defend myself I'm just trying to get to know the manga well and get something fun out of it. If it means getting all heated up over something that I finally like then ok. If that means defending myself then ok too. Bleach to me wasn't something that just came along and that I could enjoy myself to begin with. This arc is something to think about to me. I'm a powerhouse whore as well. So seeing Ulquiorra go nuts and get crazy strong is something that to me at least, can be a good read at the end of the week on the internet. At least worth a decent internet connection to download a chapter or two for the hell of it. Daily life or real events shouldn't be applied in this case. So I think that reading this for a good story is all fine and well, but tying it up with lots of "real life things" comparing it to a real life man with wings and being able to fly, and over all just applying a power cap with common sense, seems a bit of a ruse to me. I mean don't get me wrong a good story is important to me, but lets face facts here.

1. Even though he can fly already in that world, he shouldn't be attacked for releasing. Kubo should be commended for being so creative with his design.

2. He's a number four espada. That's really high on the list. And he's a former Vasto menos hollow. And yes he is because his mask has the same form of the Vasto shadow silhouette. This is verified and if you want just look here.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ulquiorra_Schiffer

3. He has wings for gods sake!! Who the hell cares if he has some? Do you really think that his hair and stuff would go well without them now? No I don't. So it works with him Kubo did a good job designing him.

So yes I think that he should be thought of as a good and strong character with a great new design. End of story. Simplify it people.

animus
Sat, 02-28-2009, 01:00 PM
The irony. You talk about simplificaton yet you write a wall of text for Bleach. Ridiculous.

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 02-28-2009, 02:03 PM
My question though is what revelation does this whole transformation bring? Does this second form mean that the top 4 espada's have a second release equivalent to the captain's bankai's?

darkshadow
Sat, 02-28-2009, 02:22 PM
-_-

Here's hoping the next release comes with a jetpack

It's fairly obvious that wings allow for greater speeds and much higher agility, dumbass :D.

Dansetsu
Sat, 02-28-2009, 02:34 PM
My question though is what revelation does this whole transformation bring? Does this second form mean that the top 4 espada's have a second release equivalent to the captain's bankai's? Yes I would think that it would be. That would make the most sense to me. If not then what I waxed on about in the earlier giant post was all pointless. In fact I'd say that they're stronger than the captains bankai's, if not at least equally matched with them or on par with them. Especially if the bankai is pointless and can be avoided. Yes I'm talking about captain sevens giant samurai man. He's massive, but it can be avoided. A released top four espada can probably take down anyone at this point in the game, yes except Aizen I'll admit that. But yeah they're strong.

Archangel
Sat, 02-28-2009, 03:26 PM
It's fairly obvious that wings allow for greater speeds and much higher agility, dumbass :D.

xD

Your idiocy outside of irc is as refreshing as always :p

UChessmaster
Sun, 03-01-2009, 12:17 AM
Maybe your impressive intellect is satisfied with this "my powerup is bigger than yours" bullshit but i like to think that the rest of the fans of the series are hoping for a little more than that from this series.

News flash, ever since soul society arc was introduced, bleach has been all about "my powerup is bigger than you" with a smart plot twist here and there.

Seriously... welcome to 7 years ago.

Also, this isn`t the first arrancar to have 2 release states, Ggio Vega has two as well.

Sidnne
Sun, 03-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Who gives a shit about intellect?

Did you really say that?

Really?

Wow.

If I want intellect I will open up a book on software development, or quantum mechanics, etc.

You should open up Goodnight Moon instead. It has pictures and you might understand some of the words.

Archangel
Sun, 03-01-2009, 01:53 AM
News flash, ever since soul society arc was introduced, bleach has been all about "my powerup is bigger than you" with a smart plot twist here and there.

Seriously... welcome to 7 years ago.

Also, this isn`t the first arrancar to have 2 release states, Ggio Vega has two as well.

I still hope for the days when they did it without looking completely cheesy and unrealistic

And that wasn't really a second release, all he really did was get bigger so i don't think it counts.
Ulq's appearance changed quite a bit so it's either his true ability that's about to be shown or arrancar's above 4 really do possess a "bankai" of sorts.
If that's true it will only make the next powerup that more retarded

Did you really say that?

Really?

Wow.

If you read a couple of his posts you really wouldn't be that surprised by that statement

Vegechan
Sun, 03-01-2009, 07:08 AM
Personally, I always thought the higher ranked Espada would have two releases. Their first release is very similar to a zenpaktou's shikai. Why wouldn't they have a bankai? It's the power of their sword that's doing this.

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 03-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Its not the random 'omg my power is bigger than your power' thing that bothers me. It's pretty common throughout all manga. What bothers me is the excruciatingly slow pace Kudo is moving the story. In soul society, Kudo moved the story with flow and purpose. Here, I'm just getting the sense that he's throwing up random fights with no name Fraccion and lieutenants just to buy himself some time while he thinks up a plot.

whereas other anime like One piece and naruto, you feel that the author has planned everything out in advance, and you can't wait to find out what happens next. Here, I'm just sticking out in the hope that Kudo returns to his halcyon days of Soul society....

----

Anyways, back on topic. I hope Ulquorra kills Orohime. Judging from Ishida's monologue and Ulquiorra's speech about how he will show ichigo 'true despair'. It seems perfectly logical. And will get this series the jumpstart it needs :)

Anyone else thought of KISS when they saw Ulqui's second hollow transformation? XD

Abdula
Sun, 03-01-2009, 05:48 PM
I hope Ulquorra kills Orohime. Judging from Ishida's monologue and Ulquiorra's speech about how he will show ichigo 'true despair'. It seems perfectly logical. And will get this series the jumpstart it needs :)

Anyone else thought of KISS when they saw Ulqui's second hollow transformation? XD
Its exactly what I thought he was going to do when he said those are the words of someone who doesn't know despair but instead he underwent a completely unnecessary transformation.

Now that you mention it, yes.

Vegechan
Mon, 03-02-2009, 09:26 AM
See, the problem with all of this is, there is a storm on the horizon. Kubo has so much set up, just waiting to be unleashed. But all this crap is just stalling and delaying the inevitable. When shit starts hitting the fan, it's going to hit hard and fast, I assure you. But it's almost torture getting there @.@

Dansetsu
Mon, 03-02-2009, 12:08 PM
When shit starts hitting the fan, it's going to hit hard and fast, I assure you. But it's almost torture getting there @.@ By hard and fast do you mean crazy fucking fights that will be huge and destructive? Because it seems like Stark really doesn't want to fight Kyoraku. Although he seems to be pushing for the fight in more ways than one. Obviously some people have already started fighting like Halibel and the kid captain. So technically the shit has already started to hit. I just hope the fights get bigger and crazier along the way.

Vegechan
Wed, 03-04-2009, 10:07 PM
By hard and fast do you mean crazy fucking fights that will be huge and destructive? Because it seems like Stark really doesn't want to fight Kyoraku. Although he seems to be pushing for the fight in more ways than one. Obviously some people have already started fighting like Halibel and the kid captain. So technically the shit has already started to hit. I just hope the fights get bigger and crazier along the way.

Those fights are child's play. I don't mean those. I mean the Vaizards, Ichigo's father (perhaps even Ishida?), Urahara, and something tells me Aizen will get to the realm of the god, and we might get to see the royal guard come into play.

There's so much set up here that hasn't even been touched, and THAT's what I'm referring to. Even those other captain fights and higher ranked Espada, that's just the tip of the ice berg.

Abdula
Wed, 03-04-2009, 10:32 PM
True enough, the only question is how many years it'll take to get there.

Dansetsu
Thu, 03-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Those fights are child's play. I don't mean those. I mean the Vaizards, Ichigo's father (perhaps even Ishida?), Urahara, and something tells me Aizen will get to the realm of the god, and we might get to see the royal guard come into play.

There's so much set up here that hasn't even been touched, and THAT's what I'm referring to. Even those other captain fights and higher ranked Espada, that's just the tip of the ice berg. Oh well yeah I agree. But those fights are epic in standards. Those are beyond captain vs captain stuff. I don't think we'll be seeing those anytime soon.

And on another power level talk. Why does everyone seem to think that Urahara is like epicly strong? Yeah he easily became a captain, but we haven't even seen his bankai or his shikai. All we've seen him do is take down a few prison guys bare handed with no sword, and quickly be able to dodge the attack from his lieutenant. Other than that I haven't really seen why people think he's so strong. Ichigos dad, yeah he's a royal guard member and ex captian. Aizen, of course. But urahara? I don't know about that one.

itadakimasu
Thu, 03-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Dan :

They've shown urahara's shikai both in the manga and anime. He used it when Ulquiora and Yami first came, where he and yorouichi beat them back. "Cry benehime!" it's been so long though.

And I can't quote exactly what he said but when he was doing bankai training w\ ichigo he was saying that his bankai wasn't something that saved people.... or something that made it sound like it was really destructive - idk.

With that said, hopefully Urahara shows up soon and saves the manga!

Dansetsu
Thu, 03-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Dan :

They've shown urahara's shikai both in the manga and anime. He used it when Ulquiora and Yami first came, where he and yorouichi beat them back. "Cry benehime!" it's been so long though.

And I can't quote exactly what he said but when he was doing bankai training w\ ichigo he was saying that his bankai wasn't something that saved people.... or something that made it sound like it was really destructive - idk.

With that said, hopefully Urahara shows up soon and saves the manga! Yeah actually I just watched the fight a while back on Youtube. I don't remember him talking about his bankai during the training though. Interesting, so his bankai isn't common in nature or usefulness? I guess the writers didn't elaborate on it enough. :confused:

darkshadow
Thu, 03-05-2009, 05:15 PM
He said that when sado wanted to get stronger, so he told renji to train with him, then renji said why don't you do it? Uruhara then replied saying he is just a lowly shopkeeper ( joke ensues), after that renji says they all know he used to be a captain, so he had to have bankai.
It's then when Uruhara said that his bankai isn't the type that can train other people.

Seems obvious, since the shikai dispatched of yami quite easily, also he canceled out yami's punch simply by using the same amount of force. But it didn't seem he was having a hard time at all when doing that.
So yeah, Uruhara is epicly strong.

Dansetsu
Thu, 03-05-2009, 05:46 PM
It's then when Urahara said that his bankai isn't the type that can train other people.

Seems obvious, since the shikai dispatched of yami quite easily, also he canceled out yami's punch simply by using the same amount of force. But it didn't seem he was having a hard time at all when doing that.

Well then I guess he does have it and he is epicly strong. No I guess it didn't seem that hard for him to dispatch. Also, even a little of his energy seems to get something accomplished. It's like a wave of red destruction or something. Well I'm just kind of disappointed that he hasn't shown it at all. Or like a past clip or something of him using it on someone.

I wonder he meant by not meant for training someone with it. In all honesty, is any bankai good for that? The only ones I can think of are Tousens, and Byakuyas. Besides those I really don't think any other bankai is built for training.