PDA

View Full Version : How strong can he really be?

Dansetsu
Mon, 02-23-2009, 11:01 PM
I've been reading up on my chapters a few back, and I began questioning how strong Stark could really be as the No. 1 main espada of them all. I mean people were guessing that he was something of a strong guy, but no one really believed that he was top until we got a confirmation in the manga recently. So how strong can he be? He easily read Kyōraku's movements in seconds and found out 4 things about his fighting style that most captains can't find out. I don't think this is going to be an easy fight for him, even as the eighth captain of the group. I think even his bankai is going to get a good hefty workout. Plus we haven't even considered that if Ichigo with his hollow and his bankai is retarded for Ulquirra to fight (granted he had to release to handle him properly), then is the eighth captain's bankai and skill level higher? Should he have no trouble with Stark? And if Ulquirra released and he's only fourth, then Stark should be a beast of beasts.

Thoughts?

Sam98034
Sun, 03-29-2009, 03:39 AM
Unless there's some sort of weird power jump for the captains while Ichigo was away, it seems that everyone is screwed if they go to resurrection form.

EinReB23
Sun, 03-29-2009, 11:20 AM
I think that Stark's main ability is more of "finding the enemy's weakness" rather than overpowering them... like even before his opponent makes a move, he already neutralized them...

Dansetsu
Mon, 03-30-2009, 02:38 PM
I think that Stark's main ability is more of "finding the enemy's weakness" rather than overpowering them... like even before his opponent makes a move, he already neutralized them... But the guy's gotta be hella strong. And his release has to be much more powerful than Ulq's. Does rank mean nothing to you guys when I mention this stuff? You guys just think he's a good fighter. I think he's a really good fighter with out trying, and veteran captain level with trying hard, and released, give Tousen and Gin a run for their money.

Sam98034
Tue, 03-31-2009, 01:37 AM
But didn't Ulq's level just move up a bit, though? He has to be like #2 or #1 with the second resurrection ability, right? So I doubt that his level 1 release is a lot more powerful (if at all) than Ulq's. But maybe it's something different, maybe his ability is just super unique and super hard to counter. His power-up might be stopping time or something--that would make pretty much anyone # 1.

yapchagi
Sat, 05-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Now here's what I think...how did Aizen rank all 10 espadas? Did they all have to release their full power in front of Aizen?

I think Aizen knows about the power of all 10 espadas. Including Ulquiorra 2nd release.
I think that he used his hypnotize thing to make each and every espada feels like they are fighting against someone really really powerful.

And each espada finally unleash their true power. But they don't realize that they're under hypnotized by Aizen's zanpakutou.

Sam98034
Thu, 05-07-2009, 03:13 AM
I think ulq said that no one knows about his 2nd release, even aizen