PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 390

Marik
Sun, 02-22-2009, 10:03 PM
yibis

[yibis] One Piece 390 [720p][095100A5].mkv.torrent (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=19985)
[yibis] One Piece 390 [400p][88E4CAD6].avi.torrent (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=19989)

DarthEnderX
Mon, 02-23-2009, 07:43 AM
Much lawls. Someone who appreciates having a Wanze pulled on them.

Forboding warnings from Hatchi I'm SURE will be relevant pretty soon.

"Hey, no matter what, don't punch the nobles. Even though they are dicks."

"But...we punch dicks!"

It is inevitable!

poopdeville
Mon, 02-23-2009, 08:56 AM
Takoyaki is octopus. Hatchan is octopus.

It's okay though. Wikipedia says octopuses are known cannibals.

Kraco
Mon, 02-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Takoyaki is octopus. Hatchan is octopus.

It's okay though. Wikipedia says octopuses are known cannibals.

Yeah, but this particular case is made nastier by the fact I haven't been able to shake the idea he makes his takoyaki out of his own tentacles...

A good episode. And it would be the biggest surprise of this whole series if Luffy didn't pick up a fight with those nobles. Or Sanji. If some dude harassed a pretty lady, there's no way Sanji wouldn't interfere.

Assertn
Mon, 02-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Anyone else notice the parallels between this arc and skypeia yet? Even at just this point, there's a lot...

1) The strawhats reach a point where they can't go any further (logpose pointing up/down)
2) They illicit the help of locals to find out how to get to the next island.
3) The next island turns out to be 10000 miles from sea level.
4) The locals end up in trouble with some weak-ass thugs, which the strawhats beat up.
5) The strawhats drop anchor at a nearby island to prepare for the next step.
6) At this island, they get their ship modified to be able to withstand the journey.
7) A local bounty hunter offers a means for the strawhats to contact him in the event that they require his assistance.

Marik
Mon, 02-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Much lawls.

Indeed. I loved the part where Brook let a huge one rip right in front of Nami. I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Duval = fails at winking.

poopdeville
Mon, 02-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Did you notice Brooke burp some of the fart?

Archangel
Mon, 02-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Anyone else notice the parallels between this arc and skypeia yet? Even at just this point, there's a lot...

1) The strawhats reach a point where they can't go any further (logpose pointing up/down)
2) They illicit the help of locals to find out how to get to the next island.
3) The next island turns out to be 10000 miles from sea level.
4) The locals end up in trouble with some weak-ass thugs, which the strawhats beat up.
5) The strawhats drop anchor at a nearby island to prepare for the next step.
6) At this island, they get their ship modified to be able to withstand the journey.
7) A local bounty hunter offers a means for the strawhats to contact him in the event that they require his assistance.

If it was any other guy i'd say lack of originality, but this is Oda so it's just awesome.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 02-23-2009, 11:39 PM
Yeah, you think there's gonna be an undersea god when they get down there and then BAM...flaming ninjas.

Penner
Tue, 02-24-2009, 12:44 PM
Hilaaaaaaaarious :D

One Piece never fails!!

Assertn
Tue, 02-24-2009, 01:55 PM
I seem to recall a certain chef on a train that underwent the same surgical procedure as duval

Archangel
Tue, 02-24-2009, 02:10 PM
I seem to recall a certain chef on a train that underwent the same surgical procedure as duval

The difference was that the chef wasn't pleased with his new face

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-25-2009, 12:40 AM
I seem to recall a certain chef on a train that underwent the same surgical procedure as duvalI already mentioned Wanze in this thread. :p

Assertn
Wed, 02-25-2009, 01:27 AM
Ahh yeah, I forgot what his name was, so i didn't really know what you were talking about