PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 344

Marik
Fri, 02-06-2009, 02:27 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?hdxgx331t1j) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ormi7x) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/344/00)

Kensee
Fri, 02-06-2009, 02:34 AM
Finally ... he's FINALLY releasing. I'm kinda interested in what it'll look like. Oh and for some closure on this fight.

Marik
Fri, 02-06-2009, 02:38 AM
Indeed. It looks like the true battle is finally beginning. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Rikudo
Fri, 02-06-2009, 02:48 AM
I bet his release would look like some kind of pokemon with a cape and a horn.

Nadouku
Fri, 02-06-2009, 02:52 AM
Hmm, can't release inside the Dome, eh? Sounds like another Grimmjow versus Ichigo gimmick again, but even more interesting since it's Ulquiorra this time around. Poor Yammy didn't have a chance in the world to do anything. I kind of almost want to pity him.

Vegechan
Fri, 02-06-2009, 05:26 AM
Who wants to bet it will shift scene to the fight with the Captains now? @.@

darkshadow
Fri, 02-06-2009, 05:28 AM
He broke every pillar on the way up, and managed to hid a special landmine in the ceiling below yammy, plus he then went for a grand entrance through the hole..... lol and he says he was late because renji was healed first xD.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-06-2009, 07:04 AM
OMG! the real battle starts now!

I'd say something, but it'll simply be repeating what I said for the past 12 chapters.
which is exactly what Kubo is doing.

Archangel
Fri, 02-06-2009, 07:25 AM
So... Yammy is an Espada and he can't fly?

That's just pathetic

Paper
Fri, 02-06-2009, 09:01 AM
So... Yammy is an Espada and he can't fly?

That's just pathetic

Yammy is a low ranking Espada, but im pretty sure he can fly since regular arrnacars can fly

Archangel
Fri, 02-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Then why did he fall into his doom? O_o

Does Kubo even try to make sense anymore?

Munsu
Fri, 02-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Maybe he was simply screwed up because of the mine. Like how some crash to the surface after being hit by someone... they don't keep floating about.

RyougaZell
Fri, 02-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Was it just me... or did Ichigo's mask looked darker?

Munsu
Fri, 02-06-2009, 10:09 AM
I don't know, but I thought that those panels when he transforms were well done in my opinion.

Archangel
Fri, 02-06-2009, 01:58 PM
I've compared them and i don't think so

I think that Orihime theory may be correct after all, he got healed by her twice since she was kidnapped and every time he got more powerful

Either that or he has sayan blood -_-

animus
Fri, 02-06-2009, 03:21 PM
That's also the first time that the Mask had it's mouth section open I think. Though, it was during the transformation.

I'm thinking it might be something regal, but it said bind which made me think about snakes. But we already saw an arrancar with snakish attributes (one of the three that made the Chimaera thing).

Archangel
Fri, 02-06-2009, 03:28 PM
That's also the first time that the Mask had it's mouth section open I think. Though, it was during the transformation.

I think we already saw that in the Grimjow fight, in the anime fight anyway.

Xscatic
Fri, 02-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Nice chapter, Uryu is back to being cocky, and the real fight between these two is looking very close to starting.

To me, Ichigo's mask looks more refined; w/ more attn. to details.

And I also think that the Orihime theory is correct due to how her powers work. If she heals somebody's damages by removing/ reverting the pain away, does that affect the tolerance that a person would develop by going through such pain?

Probably not, so that leads to the body in question is back in a healthy peak performance along w/ a new level of tolerance / resistance, right? In Ichigo's case, I'm guessing a combo of peak performance, increased tolerance of pain, and a new top-off level of extracting / using spiritual pressure/power.

Sorry if this is off-topic

darkshadow
Fri, 02-06-2009, 08:39 PM
His mask became like this in the later part of the grimmjow fight, some weird unexplained powerup.

Patriot
Sun, 02-08-2009, 02:14 PM
I thought it was because of the demotivation factor. When Orihime looked at Ichigo and he saw fear in her eyes, he didn't fight all out. But then when she screamed DON"T DIE or something random, then he was motivated again.

So this time with Uluq, he's going all out from the start, and of course there should be a random powerup still.