PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 95

Kraco
Thu, 02-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Gero gero no jutsu:

Episode 95 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=49291), 1080p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=49292) - HorribleSubs

- - - - - - -

Naruto's frog training regimen continued beyond ridiculous, and the search 'n destroy team was searching and searching and searching and finally finding. Any destroying was left for the next eps, naturally. This would feel kind of stretched unless the Naruto parts made this feel so worthless it doesn't matter how stretched it is. The camellia kid's repeat scenes aren't helping any, either.

Well, now that the fighting looks like it will finally commence, maybe it will turn a little better.

Penner
Thu, 02-05-2009, 03:47 PM
aah downloading!

Liking the release speed on Naruto these days since the subbing isnt slowing things down, just rip and release.

lol, get in his mouth.
First, thats just gross.
Second, it might work by causing the enemy laugh themselves to death from watching him stick his head out of Gamatatsus mouth :P

And they used "Zoinks" again, i kinda want to punch the subber in the face-.-
(is there even a japanese word equivalent to "Zoinks" ??)

BACCIIKOI BABY!

digitalrurouni
Thu, 02-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Arigato Kraco-san. Thanks for posting the link. As Penner has already said I also enjoy the super speed of these horriblesub releases. I am looking forward to this episode. Is it just me or is this arc pretty good so far?

sl00ke
Thu, 02-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Oh my god! its, its NINJA CHAKRA!

Buffalobiian
Thu, 02-05-2009, 09:20 PM
I am looking forward to this episode. Is it just me or is this arc pretty good so far?

It's just you...and maybe a few others.

I lolled at "That's good, you're improving!" - at what?! Seriously don't see how that can become a jutsu. Maybe a human cannonball Justsu, or a Mach 3 Rasengan?

Hinata's win at the end was the best part of the episode.

digitalrurouni
Thu, 02-05-2009, 09:51 PM
It's just you...and maybe a few others.

I lolled at "That's good, you're improving!" - at what?! Seriously don't see how that can become a jutsu. Maybe a human cannonball Justsu, or a Mach 3 Rasengan?

Hinata's win at the end was the best part of the episode.

Well this episode was not that good. I did like the bit where Jiraiya was in it. And I seriously dont get what the hell jutsu they are training for...disappointing episode to be honest...ah well.

Pandadice
Fri, 02-06-2009, 02:36 PM
well, other than the naruto water training, i don't see this as that bad. definitely not as bad (so far) as that previous filler one with the air kid who's part kyuubi or whatever. i really didn't like that one.

i think if they put a lot more thought and effort into the filler, then they could be really cool.

for instance, if they didn't put things like this on in the filler, then it would be considerably better.
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7744/guess7cu0.jpg

what is that thing on the left?! how the heck do they get away with putting something like that in the show?! isn't there any kind of quality check or something for the filler? do they think it's funny? are they really lacking that much effort for the filler? is it going to play some kind of role later and it'll all make sense??

i just don't understand this at all!

Kraco
Fri, 02-06-2009, 03:07 PM
I think that... thing is a relative of the egg head kid back in one of the old fillers.

redcat
Fri, 02-06-2009, 03:23 PM
one of the filler writers made himself a character in the fillers

Oniken
Fri, 02-06-2009, 06:09 PM
It's one of them blow up sex dolls I tell you, it's not a character.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 02-06-2009, 06:36 PM
It's one of them blow up sex dolls I tell you, it's not a character.

Who'd want to fuck that thing?

I just found it funny how the previous filler stole the "multiple chakra type" idea from the upcoming arc, and this filler just "borrowed" the "Naruto learns muxing jutsu in time to save friends on mission" idea right from the previous arc.

Oniken
Fri, 02-06-2009, 07:09 PM
It's been their plan for a while. Fool you into thinking you might like this filler by making it similiar to past events, which we happened to like lol. I guess it's better this way than what they've done to Bleach which makes filler turn the show into the complete oposite of why people are watching it.

poopdeville
Sat, 02-07-2009, 04:29 AM
Meh, it's better looking than Kakuzu AND Kisame.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 02-07-2009, 05:30 AM
Far be it for me to defend something awful from fillers, but that character looks NO stupider than Lee does. He's got stupid eyes, stupid hair, a stupid leotard. He practically IS Lee.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Lee, and I'm sure that guy sucks, but you people acting like that character design is somehow an affront to the Naruto aesthetic are fooling yourselves.

Archangel
Sat, 02-07-2009, 07:22 AM
If that thing can do this, then i'll respect it

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd172/atomic_karlos13/Rock_Lee.gif

capoi
Sat, 02-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Yeah...Naruto in Gamatatsu mouth look ridicilous. BTW...i can accept this filler rather than watching old Naruto filler (Original series) such as piranha fish, wood puppet and bean tree fillers.
The last part of this series is so funny when Hinata win the ramen competition.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-07-2009, 03:14 PM
If that thing can do this, then i'll respect it

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd172/atomic_karlos13/Rock_Lee.gif

If you look at it enough time, it looks like Lee is thrusting his crotch at someone.

poopdeville
Sat, 02-07-2009, 03:50 PM
You probably shouldn't stare at Rock Lee's crotch that long.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 02-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Well since this thread's degraded into discussing Lee's crotch and sex dolls, I'll repost this for those who don't venture outside the Naruto subforum:

Naruto meets Pokemon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISSlVgv1hcE)

This amv made me lol hard :D

Also the flash animation is incredibly well done

It's a shame i probably missed some of the jokes since i haven't watched pokemon since its first season when i was like 10

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-08-2009, 02:34 AM
Heh, I'm with Archangel, I didn't recognize half the characters.

Is the guy at the end supposed to be older Gary, or is that a different rival?

Archangel
Sun, 02-08-2009, 05:04 AM
Probably a new rival, which makes me even more sad about the direction that anime keeps going

DarthEnderX
Mon, 02-09-2009, 01:30 AM
I wrote off Pokemon within the first season of watching it.

At first, I really enjoyed the concept. Wandering the world, catching monsters, training them to fight. Seemed cool.

As the series progressed though it became obvious that the show wasn't going to follow its own premise. I mean, Ash pretty much NEVER catches pokemon. Instead of catchin a new one every week, he has some mundane adventure where some one shot character shows him their one pokemon, and then at the end of the episode, he leaves without catching one. So the whole thing is moot.

Oh, that grass pokemon helps you make perfume? That's great. When are you gonna fucking fight?

Plus, the team rocket thing got old after about 5 episodes...

Pandadice
Mon, 02-09-2009, 02:14 AM
i don't see how naruto thinks he has time to finish mastering the new jutsu, when the rest of the team is literally already waiting at the gate for him to come. i hope that the team just decides to leave him behind because he's not coming..

Assertn
Tue, 02-10-2009, 02:58 AM
Fuck this episode in its stupid ass.
Seriously.

Edit: To contribute...anyone else bothered by how Sai could deceive both Team 7 and Orochimaru just two arcs ago, yet he completely fumbles when Naruto asks about his mission?

Kraco
Tue, 02-10-2009, 03:31 AM
Edit: To contribute...anyone else bothered by how Sai could deceive both Team 7 and Orochimaru just two arcs ago, yet he completely fumbles when Naruto asks about his mission?

Nah, that's not actually a bad detail. The dude was a fine ninja (except for his wardrobe) before, but now he has ruined himself by trying to impress an idiot like Naruto by reading all those useless books and trying to gain feelings unnecessary in the work of a ninja. Though I suppose having normal human feelings makes living as a human more enjoyable, so I can't blame him too much, but he could have chosen his friends a bit more carefully.

Archangel
Tue, 02-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Nah, that's not actually a bad detail. The dude was a fine ninja (except for his wardrobe) before, but now he has ruined himself by trying to impress an idiot like Naruto by reading all those useless books and trying to gain feelings unnecessary in the work of a ninja. Though I suppose having normal human feelings makes living as a human more enjoyable, so I can't blame him too much, but he could have chosen his friends a bit more carefully.

Naruto is a bad influence on good ninjas, that's why Sasuke ran away.

Penner
Tue, 02-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Naruto is a bad influence on good ninjas, that's why Sasuke ran away.

True that.

GreatLimmick
Sat, 02-21-2009, 04:46 AM
Heh, I'm with Archangel, I didn't recognize half the characters.

Is the guy at the end supposed to be older Gary, or is that a different rival?
He is a new rival. Rather than making friends with his critters as all right-thinking trainers do, he views them as tools and will only settle for the most powerful ones he can find. (So, basically, he's like those 25-year-old guys who show up at tournaments with EV-leveled teams and kick all the 12-year-olds' asses.)

And yes, I'm embarassed to know that.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 02-21-2009, 07:32 AM
Well, I never went to tournaments, but back during the Gold/Silver days and the gamecube game that you could load your gameboy save onto and battle with me and all my friends were all about building powergame teams to beat each other with.