PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 205

Killa-Eyez
Tue, 02-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Ready for filler hell? Click! (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b205.torrent)

Edit: Aaah, always nice gettin' a bucket of crap thrown in your eyes. Refreshing.
Next filler at least contains the Vizard.

Penner
Tue, 02-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Ah, threads merged, excellent ^^

Ep was actually a little better than i expected, tho thats not saying much...atleast there was semi-nude Yoruichi, thats always something :P

digitalrurouni
Tue, 02-03-2009, 10:03 PM
lol well said. It was really painful watching this filler...I felt exactly like Ichigo did at the end...

Nadouku
Wed, 02-04-2009, 12:50 AM
The episode had some funny moments, but it was all still mediocre. Still, it give out a distant vibe of reminiscence. I laughed at the part when that poor Hollow popped up at the wrong place at the wrong time and everyone ganged up on it. Anyway, the next episode looks like it's gonna be an expansion of some character's past (a long one, I might say).

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-04-2009, 02:22 AM
I actually enjoyed the soccer game portions of this episode. I mean, shit, when was the last time Kon got to do something in Ichigo's body?

The tender moment in between? Not so much...

So is the next thing filler?

Nadouku
Wed, 02-04-2009, 02:41 AM
Nope, the next arc is actual manga content, but I guess you can call it manga filler.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 02-04-2009, 10:39 AM
Awesome I didn't know Orihime could jump that high ¬.¬

Good thing those two fillers are over =.=

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-04-2009, 10:18 PM
I think its funny how everytime Orihime rushes to help Ichigo, Ishida acts all hurt. :p

Marik
Thu, 02-05-2009, 12:19 PM
I thought this episode had some funny and enjoyable moments. Everything was going pretty well until the Hollow showed up and ruined it. I'm glad to see this filler arc come to an end. Now we can move on to something better.

I really like the ending theme song. I'd say it's my favorite one since kansha. The PV is here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rERdEQOaDdo) for anyone else that likes it. Single won't be out until the 25th.