PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 530

Marik
Fri, 01-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Franky-House

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nz0fztltjyn) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/cll2to) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=44JSW8A3) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/530/01)

Death BOO Z
Fri, 01-30-2009, 09:51 AM
I have a feeling that level five is basically without guards (or jailers) at all, because everyone who isn't somebody serious is too terrified to get in there and usually gets hakki'ed into submission the moment he sets foot inside the floor.

RyougaZell
Fri, 01-30-2009, 10:00 AM
--Live comments--

Is the cover from the Island were Usopp was left? Guess we aren't seeing their arcs. Hopefully the anime will do this instead of fillers.

The prisioners of Level 2 really think Buggy got them out? Lol

And Sengoku gave them info on Luffy being Ace's brother? Does that mean Sengoku already knows Luffy is there? (Never mind... I already saw the page with Sengoku).

And they said they got distracted by WhiteBeard's attack... has it already started? Or it was a mistranslation about they waiting for the upcoming attack?

Garp rulez.

Loved how Luffy thanked Mr3 and Buggy and they felt bad.

Mr2! Wohoo!!

Assertn
Fri, 01-30-2009, 12:20 PM
I was thinking that about the cover too, but if you look at last week's, Luffy is on the cover riding a beetle. I think its just coincidence in Ussopp's case, and Oda's just going to do random insect/strawhat matchups for the next few covers.

Death13a
Fri, 01-30-2009, 02:22 PM
SOUP SPAGHETTI

White beard attacked the recon ships, but main battle not, they just waiting for him to pop out anywhere. I am sure Oda will let us know when it will start. And i am really confused when did Garp got back to HQ, And isn't Kinjishi (Golden Lion) the man in One Piece upcoming new movie that Oda involved too, and finally Garp foreshadowing fate???

One Piece Movie 10 preview thread: http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=16203

kAi
Fri, 01-30-2009, 11:03 PM
And they said they got distracted by WhiteBeard's attack... has it already started? Or it was a mistranslation about they waiting for the upcoming attack?
I took the "We've been distracted by Whitebeards attack" as the impending attack and the ships that the World Government lost contact with a few chapters ago.

I liked the comment Sengoku made about Garp taking responsibility for his entire damned family.

Assertn
Sat, 01-31-2009, 05:04 PM
Oh and to whoever asked last week....
yes, I can see the future

Dansetsu
Mon, 02-02-2009, 01:40 PM
yes, I can see the future It's true I've seen him do it many many times. Not only that, but it's scary how right he is.

UChessmaster
Mon, 02-02-2009, 02:16 PM
yes, I can see the future

Lotery numbers, NOW.

They`re on level three now right? do we have a guess on wether or not someone from level 4 will join?

I doubt is one of Enel`s angels, and CP9 didn`t got captured right? *gasp* Foxy maybe?

poopdeville
Mon, 02-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Buggy is going to join the Straw Hats, just so you all know.

Edit: I watched this week's anime just now, and Hatchin specifically says Arlong and a couple of others were arrested.

So I'm betting Arlong is on level 4.

Marik
Mon, 02-02-2009, 10:24 PM
I'd rather see Hancock join instead. The Straw Hat Crew could use another female.

RyougaZell
Tue, 02-03-2009, 09:53 AM
I don't think Hancock would join. She needs to protect her island, especially if the Marines find she helped Luffy.

I still hope Caimie joins though.

Marik
Tue, 02-03-2009, 10:44 AM
I don't think Hancock would join. She needs to protect her island, especially if the Marines find she helped Luffy.
Wouldn't that be more of reason for her to join? If they find out that she aided Luffy, she'll be kicked out of the Shichibukai and become an enemy to the World Government. That will put her and her island in danger. I could see her leaving her island, so that the Marines would chase after her, instead of attacking her island. I think she'll go with Luffy anyway, because of her love sickness. The past Empresses all died trying to deny their love, so she'll be better off with him.

animus
Tue, 02-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Though I'd like Hancock to join, I'm 99% sure they won't. They just had 2 straight arcs with a new crew member (Water 7 and Thriller Bark).

Assertn
Tue, 02-03-2009, 11:13 AM
What level was Buggy kept in?

Marik
Tue, 02-03-2009, 11:38 AM
What level was Buggy kept in?

It was never said. The only thing they mentioned, was that he escaped confinement.

Assertn
Tue, 02-03-2009, 11:59 AM
He said something about escaping from level 3 initially....or was that a lie...

RyougaZell
Tue, 02-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Wouldn't that be more of reason for her to join? If they find out that she aided Luffy, she'll be kicked out of the Shichibukai and become an enemy to the World Government. That will put her and her island in danger. I could see her leaving her island, so that the Marines would chase after her, instead of attacking her island. I think she'll go with Luffy anyway, because of her love sickness. The past Empresses all died trying to deny their love, so she'll be better off with him.

The sole reason the marines don't attack her island is because Hancock is a Shichibukai. If she is forced to leave her rank, because she aided Luffy, there would be no more reason to stop the attacks on her island.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 02-03-2009, 12:30 PM
The sole reason the marines don't attack her island is because Hancock is a Shichibukai. If she is forced to leave her rank, because she aided Luffy, there would be no more reason to stop the attacks on her island.

While i would love to see Hancock join the strawhats, the chance of that happening is slim.

This Arc seems like it while be huge though and I personally think it will involve a lot more than just a prison break. I'm still thinking about the foreshadowing that Oda did during the Ace vs Blackbeard fight and that how it started the event that change the world.

If Luffy actions release a majority of the S rank criminal in impel down and something bad happen to the Tenryu (i'm still betting that is what Dragon will go after during all this chaos), i don't think the WG will be in a position to do anything for quite a while.

edit: Hancock does seems to fit the strawhats mold of having a terrible past though.

Assertn
Tue, 02-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Here's a thought for the next potential crewmate....
...how about Ace?

Just imagine...I still think the war is going to happen, regardless of what happens in Impel Down, and the outcome will be whitebeard's death. If they manage to save Ace, however, he won't have anyone else to follow.

poopdeville
Tue, 02-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Yeah, but Ace is a captain in Whitebeard's fleet. He has his own crew to follow him. He wouldn't be as cool if he ditched his nakama.

Augury
Fri, 02-06-2009, 07:08 AM
I don't see anybody joining the crew from this arc. Most of the possible candidates are too powerful, don't have a defined role on board, and have their own allegiances to look after. I think Oda planned to gather all of who Luffy considered necessary crew members (navigator, cook, doctor, musician) before rolling out his "main storyline" which is this war & change in the balance of power that is going to occur. New crew members also usually interact with the rest of the crew before eventually joining, and the Strawhats are all split up now.

About Buggy: I thought he was brought down to level four for torture when he was initially caught before being imprisoned on level one in accordance with his low bounty.