PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 529

Marik
Fri, 01-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Hitsugaara

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/file/ezbmmmqzmzy/OP%20529%20%5BHitsugaara%5D.zip) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/0kfhps) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/529/01)

Franky-House

SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/vxrbho) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PEIQ4O8N)

animus
Fri, 01-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Oh? So Crocodile's on Level 5 too? Interesting.

RyougaZell
Fri, 01-23-2009, 11:22 AM
I wonder if Croco will try to stop them... or will aid them in order to escape... no wait... actually I think he will try to fight and stop them... after all... he didn't allow Ms Valentine, Ms Goldenweek and the others help him escape before.

Mr 2 and Mr 1 and probably on levels 3 and 4.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 01-23-2009, 11:32 AM
sure is fun around that jail.

not ground breaking chapter (actually is, though), but fun all the way around.

how many prisoners are there in level five? and if they all get away?

maybe oda is making WB follow in gold.roger's footsteps. if before dying WB could release all those captured pirates, he'd be able to bring forth a 'new wave' of pirates, out to make hell for WG.

Assertn
Fri, 01-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Crocodile can't do shit in a kairoseki prison cell. I love that Mr 3 and Buggy formed their own league.

Paper
Fri, 01-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Crocodile can't do shit in a kairoseki prison cell

Crocodile can't do shit in the prison cell until he is release, then the Return of the Croc :D

Honoko
Fri, 01-23-2009, 04:11 PM
My goodness, speeding thru OP from Nov. '07 until now has been an interesting experience =]

The odds of Jimbei sacrificing himself to let Ace and Luffy escape is pretty damn high, in my opinion. I hope I'm somewhat wrong, though, because I also suspect that Jimbei's got a lot of "big reveals" about Roger and maybe even the "D" moniker in general.

Assertn
Fri, 01-23-2009, 05:24 PM
We're gonna end up with a big escape involving Luffy, Ace, Hancock, Buggy, Mr 3, Mr 2, and Jinbei. Two ex-Baroque works agents, a former teammate of Shanks, two shichibukais, and the two main brothers.

It'll be great.

poopdeville
Fri, 01-23-2009, 06:02 PM
Crocodile isn't going to be happy to see Luffy.

"MUGIWARA..." he will say. "You destroyed my ambition. Now I will show you the results of my training here." Then he'll blast Luffy with a load of haki. (Crocodile does want to become PK, after all)

Dansetsu
Fri, 01-23-2009, 06:51 PM
We're gonna end up with a big escape involving Luffy, Ace, Hancock, Buggy, Mr 3, Mr 2, and Jinbei. Two ex-Baroque works agents, a former teammate of Shanks, two shichibukais, and the two main D brothers.

It'll be great. Don't forget Mr 0, and yes it will be. But if that happens, then that might be the most powerful, fastest growing team of pirates I would ever see come together that quickly. It's like the Microsoft IPO back in '86-'89. Crazy fast growth. I personally think once that happens, I think Jimbei will be the most powerful one:

Power list of the group 1-7 (one being the strongest)

7. Buggy
6. Mr 3
5. Mr 2 (he can fake being a guard)
4. Luffy (fucking unstoppable object till he gets his big bro back)
3. Ace (he'll have his powers back). Tie with Crocodile since he'll have his powers back.
2. Hancock (no brainer. Most guards are men)
1. Jimbei (fucking beast. Biggest fishman ever)

Gonna be freaking sweet.

Assertn
Fri, 01-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Crocodile won't be freed.

Also, Jinbei's not the largest fishman. One of Foxy's crewmates is half fishman / half giant.

Dansetsu
Fri, 01-23-2009, 07:48 PM

Also, Jinbei's not the largest fishman. One of Foxy's crewmates is half fishman / half giant. Then why is Oda foreshadowing it in this chapter? And I meant pure fishman. Not mixed blood dirtyness.

UChessmaster
Fri, 01-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Great episode, i want the other straw hats to get together again soon though, wonder if they will participate in this arc at ALL...

We're gonna end up with a big escape involving Luffy, Ace, Hancock, Buggy, Mr 3, Mr 2 and Jinbei. Two ex-Baroque works agents, a former teammate of Shanks, two shichibukais, and the two main brothers.

Can i borrow your time machine?

Assertn
Fri, 01-23-2009, 08:33 PM
What foreshadowing? Showing crocodile in impel down is not foreshadowing of him being set free.

poopdeville
Fri, 01-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Don't forget Mr 0, and yes it will be. But if that happens, then that might be the most powerful, fastest growing team of pirates I would ever see come together that quickly. It's like the Microsoft IPO back in '86-'89. Crazy fast growth. I personally think once that happens, I think Jimbei will be the most powerful one:

Power list of the group 1-7 (one being the strongest)

7. Buggy
6. Mr 3
5. Mr 2 (he can fake being a guard)
4. Luffy (fucking unstoppable object till he gets his big bro back)
3. Ace (he'll have his powers back). Tie with Crocodile since he'll have his powers back.
2. Hancock (no brainer. Most guards are men)
1. Jimbei (fucking beast. Biggest fishman ever)

Gonna be freaking sweet.

The way Ace and Jimbei were talking, it sounds like they're nearly equal in strength. I am guessing they are both haki users of some stripe (especially since Ace was a match for Luffy before he got the Fire-Fire Fruit.). I am pretty sure Ace can trivially kill Crocodile, since he can melt him into glass. Crocodile's only hope against him is strong Haki.

Crocodile has a big time ambition, and is pretty clearly a Haki user too. I certainly remember "yell lines" around his head during his fights with Luffy. I think he's been training his Haki in gaol, so who knows how strong he is now.

It would be sweet to see Bon Clay again. He looks really different now.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Mr._2_bon_kurei.JPG

What foreshadowing? Showing crocodile in impel down is not foreshadowing of him being set free.

Crocodile seemed pretty interested in that "Once in a Life Time Chance" to kill Whitebeard. It's pretty obvious who's side he will be on.