PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 342

Marik
Fri, 01-23-2009, 02:28 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?jazoftbye2g) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/lsnc98) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/342/01)

Kensee
Fri, 01-23-2009, 02:33 AM
Yammy is back ... o.O yay? Haha, oh well, I expected Inoie to go crazy and one shot all those girls somehow. I guess just wishful thinking.

So 1 more chapter until Ichigo releases his mask then another chapter till Uqquoria (spelling horrible, I know) releases state...

Oh wait! One chapter for yammy to fight, release, and die. I give it 2 chapters!

Death BOO Z
Fri, 01-23-2009, 02:59 AM
really? Yammy?
aren't we just scraping the bottom of the barrel here?
I don't see a thing he could contribute to the story, other than bringing back some vegita-nappa jokes. and who needs those?

ForteCross
Fri, 01-23-2009, 08:41 AM
well... we had "the envy" and now "the greed" id say 5 chapters more

RyougaZell
Fri, 01-23-2009, 09:58 AM
And now miracolously we are going to be told Yammy is the strongest espada and is ranked #10 because he is an idiot. Stop the crap and bring the Vaizards Kubo!

Paper
Fri, 01-23-2009, 10:03 AM
Sometimes I just believe Bleach freestyles their manga these days.... come on Yammy? he has no contributions to this story whatsoever besides the fact that he got his arm chopped off.

UChessmaster
Fri, 01-23-2009, 10:54 AM
So... would you guys rather if Kubo just... denied his existence?

Dark Dragon
Fri, 01-23-2009, 11:30 AM
So... would you guys rather if Kubo just... denied his existence?

Yes please!

While he is at it, I would prefer that he makes Inoue disappear also.

Nadouku
Fri, 01-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Hmm, Yammy is brought back, but Wonderweiss is still left behind. Oh well, a start up chapter that wasn't so panned as well, but lets see if next chapter is interesting or not.

Archangel
Fri, 01-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Is it me or was this chapter actually entertaining?

Also, yammi's probably just back to show how powerful masked ichigo has gotten. He's probably gonna 1-hit own him is his real released form or something.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 01-23-2009, 01:28 PM
didn't what's his name (Ikakku? #3 of 11div) make short work of yammy before? and ukitate and yoruchi?

weren't there more interesting people to work around? seriously, yammy?
and I can even bet that Chad won't to kill him (bring back Sado! I want to see him win a fight, finally), and they'll give him to some seated shinigami nobody cares.

Archangel
Fri, 01-23-2009, 01:35 PM
He's not smart enough to actually have a plan so i my guess is he's following Aizen's orders.

I'm curious to see what his objective is, and looking forward to the next bleach chapter is something i haven't felt in a long time.

Knives122
Fri, 01-23-2009, 03:31 PM
So it's implied that Yammy was just sitting around eating hollow meat while every espada stronger than him was either getting killed or beat?

Ridiculous, this'll be just like that ch. where the 2nd div. VC all of a sudden became cool, but Yammi will just get his ass kicked instead.

Dansetsu
Fri, 01-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Is it me or was this chapter actually entertaining?

I'll agree to that. I like how Ichigo and Ulquirra are talking about saving people and comparing how each does it and why it's important to them. And is this chapter a new twist came by his fraccion taking Inoue captive and Ulquirra stopping Ichigo from getting to her through Aizens orders. I liked it.

Hopefully we'll see a real good strong fight between them soon.

Carnage
Sat, 01-24-2009, 12:01 AM
I wish they changed the name of this series from "Bleach" to "Kenpachi". Seeing him rampage is 100x more interesting than this shit.

Archangel
Sat, 01-24-2009, 10:46 AM
... really?

I thought his fight with Noitra (especially the conclusion) was boring as hell.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 01-24-2009, 05:16 PM
I'll agree to that. I like how Ichigo and Ulquirra are talking about saving people and comparing how each does it and why it's important to them. And is this chapter a new twist came by his fraccion taking Inoue captive and Ulquirra stopping Ichigo from getting to her through Aizens orders. I liked it.

Hopefully we'll see a real good strong fight between them soon.

Aizen didnt order her to be killed, he simply said that he was done with her and that they could do whatever they wanted with her.

Ulquirra is only getting in the way of Ichigo saving Inoue because he knows that Ichigo will go all out to save her. Right now Ichigo isnt releasing the mask because he doesnt want to scare Inoue. So Ulquirra wanted to keep her in harms way to get Ichigo to let loose and go all out.

Archangel
Sat, 01-24-2009, 05:21 PM
Actually i'd say he doesn't want to use his mask until Ulquiora decides to release his sword.

Refusing to do it just so Orihime won't get scared is just retarded. She'll be alot more scared when Ulquiora is scraping what's left of Ichigo from the bottom of his shoes.

Paper
Mon, 01-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Actually i'd say he doesn't want to use his mask until Ulquiora decides to release his sword.

Refusing to do it just so Orihime won't get scared is just retarded. She'll be alot more scared when Ulquiora is scraping what's left of Ichigo from the bottom of his shoes.

I'm still wondering why Ichigo think he can withstand Ulquiora attacks, Ichigo attacks doesn't even faze Ulquiora. When Ulquiora release his sword its going to be game over :rolleyes:.

Nadouku
Mon, 01-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Ichigo probably thinks he can defeat Ulquiorra simply because he drew his sword, but under that false assumption, Ichigo will probably be defeated, unless he is given some huge power-up as a result of Grimmjow battle and after Inoue "healed" him.

Archangel
Mon, 01-26-2009, 06:15 PM
Ichigo probably thinks he can defeat Ulquiorra simply because he drew his sword, but under that false assumption, Ichigo will probably be defeated, unless he is given some huge power-up as a result of Grimmjow battle and after Inoue "healed" him.

So he's a sayan now?

I'm still wondering why Ichigo think he can withstand Ulquiora attacks, Ichigo attacks doesn't even faze Ulquiora. When Ulquiora release his sword its going to be game over :rolleyes:.

I would agree if Ichigo wasn't the main character

Nadouku
Mon, 01-26-2009, 06:17 PM
So he's a sayan now?

Comparably, yes.

I predict that the fight will switch to Yammy versus Ichigo, where Yammy wants to get back at him for destroying his arm. After exchanging blows, Ichigo defeats Yammy and suddenly gets stronger. :rolleyes:

ViperTM
Tue, 01-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Hi I'm new here on these forums and I've been reading up on alot of the comments. There is one thing I find confusing, where this talk of Ichigo's odd powerups are coming from. The only power ups i have seen in this manga are when he achieved Shikai and Bankai, scince then its all about him gaining control over his power. Thats what the Vaisaado training was for to gain control over his hollow power. I get this idea from this page

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/193/20/

Nadouku
Tue, 01-27-2009, 03:42 PM
That was just Hollow Ichigo trying to take over Ichigo's mentality. Because their powers are unstable (due to Ichigo not willing to let the Vaizards help him train his Hollow side), it might be lower or higher than Ulquiorra, but that's not consistent at all, since Ulquiorra was able to stop Ichigo's attacks even when he was masked.

Deadfire
Wed, 01-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi I'm new here on these forums and I've been reading up on alot of the comments. There is one thing I find confusing, where this talk of Ichigo's odd powerups are coming from. The only power ups i have seen in this manga are when he achieved Shikai and Bankai, scince then its all about him gaining control over his power. Thats what the Vaisaado training was for to gain control over his hollow power. I get this idea from this page

The idea of a "power up" is from the manga genre more so then Bleach it's self. Many manga's of this genre have charactors that start off no more able to kill a simple foe. Then by reasoning of manga that charactor gets to the point of complety destroying anything, till another "stronger" foe appears and the charactor can't defeat. This again repeats the same pattern over and over to continue the story.

The way that Ichigo gets more power is more or less called in to question more by the fact of how well the manga protrays him getting better. It's not a slow progression, but it's sudden, more often resulting in the "1up" (super mario) jokes.

The chapter however being on topic, had me thinking Yammy exploded into action saying something like:

"IS YAMMY GOING TO HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?!"

At that point I was laughing hard enough to close the chapter.

LaZie
Wed, 01-28-2009, 01:38 PM
After Ichigo defeats Yami, he'll get enough experience to level up and evolve! Thus gaining new stat points and abilities.

Paper
Thu, 01-29-2009, 10:20 AM
After Ichigo defeats Yami, he'll get enough experience to level up and evolve! Thus gaining new stat points and abilities.

lol, yeah the way it looks and the way bleach is going I wouldn't be suprise, Ichigo needs a death move, I know he has the black crescent cero moon move and his Banki makes him God like Speed, but he needs an attack that will make fights alittle more balance. Its time Ichigo learn spells "like bakudo 87" or something to that effect

Archangel
Thu, 01-29-2009, 10:25 AM
On that subject:

Why is it that his bankai's greatest strength, its speed, has been completely forgotten by Kubo? I mean it's like every arrancar he faces is either as fast or even faster than ichigo, so that makes me wonder why he bothers using it at all

Just another one of a long list of shit that proves that Kubo only intended for bleach to go till the end of the Soul Society arc

Paper
Thu, 01-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Why is it that his bankai's greatest strength, its speed, has been completely forgotten by Kubo

Have you also notice that Ichigo is always in Bankai form majority of the time and still consider being slow compare to most of the arrancar?

I'm also lead to believe that Bleach was never intended to go beyond Soul Society. Ichigo needs more moves when he actives his Banki but since he always in Banki form he just needs more moves period.... or if the Banki can level up, it's never to late for Kubo to put that in the manga and balancing out the equation of power levels.

Nadouku
Thu, 01-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Its time Ichigo learn spells "like bakudo 87" or something to that effect

The problem with that is Ichigo's Spirit Force is unstable. So unstable that he can't maintain a spell for long. You can take the Shiba Cannonball, for example, of his failed experiment with magics.

Paper
Thu, 01-29-2009, 03:03 PM
The problem with that is Ichigo's Spirit Force is unstable. So unstable that he can't maintain a spell for long. You can take the Shiba Cannonball, for example, of his failed experiment with magics.

The Shiba Cannonball has nothing to do with spells.

Nadouku
Thu, 01-29-2009, 03:06 PM
It does. It helps the user channel their Spirit Force into an area that later helps them maintain certain spells. A person like Ichigo, who spews out Spirit Force like mad, can't certainly use spells like White Lightning or Blue Flame.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-29-2009, 03:14 PM
well, he can't, but what's the point in being able to?
just a few chapters ago, when the Chimera minotaur hollow went rampage, some shinigami jumped and said that he probably is vulnerable to spells. and then they got mega-kicked in the balls.

abilities that aren't pure power are useless in shonen stories, and bleach is the biggest contender for the stupid shonen award right now.

Archangel
Thu, 01-29-2009, 03:17 PM
abilities that aren't pure power are useless in shonen stories, and bleach is the biggest contender for the stupid shonen award right now.

But a nice way to turn it around would be to actually supply that orange haired moron with a few support spells as to add some strategy to this " my kamehameha is bigger than yours" bullshit.

kaigan
Thu, 01-29-2009, 09:39 PM
too much dragging on with ichigo and ulq... it's up too a point where the readers are discourage to even read it. it seems the writers doesn't know where to go with the story and just buying them time.

UChessmaster
Thu, 01-29-2009, 10:32 PM
The fight has been going on for... 3 chapters and one page, how is that dragged out?

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 01-30-2009, 12:32 AM
One thing I'm confused with. Orohime's powers are the rejection of events, basically a rewind button.

If she 'heals' Ichigo after beating Grimmjow, doesn't that mean she reverts him back to the state he was before he beat Grimmy? (i.e Weaker, 10 sec mask limit). That is the nature of her power, Orohime even states so when she says she can revert the Hoyugoku (w.e it is spelled) to before it was created. Like reverse aging.

So shouldn't she also be 'rejecting' all the powerups and 'experience' Ichigo has gained as well, along with the injuries?

Archangel
Fri, 01-30-2009, 03:18 AM
Not even Orihime is able to reject Shonen powerups, that power lies solely with kubo.

Vegechan
Fri, 01-30-2009, 03:33 AM
One thing I'm confused with. Orohime's powers are the rejection of events, basically a rewind button.

If she 'heals' Ichigo after beating Grimmjow, doesn't that mean she reverts him back to the state he was before he beat Grimmy? (i.e Weaker, 10 sec mask limit). That is the nature of her power, Orohime even states so when she says she can revert the Hoyugoku (w.e it is spelled) to before it was created. Like reverse aging.

So shouldn't she also be 'rejecting' all the powerups and 'experience' Ichigo has gained as well, along with the injuries?

Wait a second... This just occurred to me. Hasn't all of Ichigo's power-ups happen AFTER Orihime healed him for some reason? Maybe this whole "Ichigo is a sayian" thing is the wrong thought process. Maybe her healing ability is somehow making him stronger.

Archangel
Fri, 01-30-2009, 03:42 AM
-_-

I feel stupid for not noticing that before...

You may be on to something there Vegechan

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 01-30-2009, 10:22 PM
Not really considering orohime healed him twice before and he still got his ass handed to him by grimmjow twice. By that thoery chad should also have had some saiyan moments too no? I wouldn't put it past kudo to add some more to orohimes power considering how the manga has gone thougj

Archangel
Fri, 01-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Not really considering orohime healed him twice before and he still got his ass handed to him by grimmjow twice. By that thoery chad should also have had some saiyan moments too no? I wouldn't put it past kudo to add some more to orohimes power considering how the manga has gone thougj

The powerups have only happened after her time in Hueco Mundo, so that may have something to do with it.