PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 203

Marik
Tue, 01-20-2009, 07:53 PM
[DB] Bleach 203 [F97B9991].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b203.torrent)

[Nipponsei] BLEACH OP9 Single - Velonica [Aqua Timez].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20BLEACH%20OP9%20Single%20-%20Velonica%20%5BAqua%20Timez%5D.zip.torrent)

David Craft
Tue, 01-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Ah not a bad 'wrapping things up and starting with new stuff' ep... Noitora DEFINITELY has a few screws loose lol but an awesome battle. Can't wait for the upcoming fights that are just WAITING to happen.

On a side note, according to the preview and confirming on animenewsnetwork it looks like we will have 2 filler eps which I know they have to insert because they are close to the manga or w/e but I don't have to like it! lol (I think it is catching up way to fast so SOMETIME in the near future they will need way more then just 2 eps also...)

~David

digitalrurouni
Tue, 01-20-2009, 09:56 PM
Liked this episode a lot. Nice setup for all the craziness that is about to happen. And I must say Stark is one of my fave Espadas :)

Nadouku
Tue, 01-20-2009, 10:08 PM
The suspense is building up as everything has been set into motion, although I feel that the captain/lieutenant build-up was a little too repeated.

Aizen is so badass on another level that he prepares everything in advance. Wonder what will happen to the others now? :p

redcat
Tue, 01-20-2009, 11:00 PM
massive filler inc?

bean bags indeed

Marik
Wed, 01-21-2009, 02:21 AM
massive filler inc?
Not massive, only 2 episodes. 204 and 205 will be filler, and then 206 onward will be manga.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-21-2009, 03:31 AM
Huh...didn't see that coming.

"Yeah, Innoue's power is godly, but I don't actually need it for anything. Also, now it's 6v6 bitches!"

Although, I kinda feel bad for Ulquiorra. That guy is stuck in there with Ichigo and 4 captains(and Nel if she goes Espada again). All U* has left on his team is Espada #10, Yami.

Even assuming he gets a 1v1 fight against Ichigo and wins, he's still pretty much boned.

Nadouku
Wed, 01-21-2009, 10:51 AM
I just don't like how they place the fillers. Sure, they might announce it in the preview, since Ichigo was confused and all, but it's just weird. They really should do another filler type, instead of expanding on the Amagai Sucksuke Arc.

Nintendo
Wed, 01-21-2009, 11:34 AM
although i hated the don kanonji single filler episodes but i think it was better than that annoying little princess.

Kraco
Wed, 01-21-2009, 12:10 PM
Although, I kinda feel bad for Ulquiorra. That guy is stuck in there with Ichigo and 4 captains(and Nel if she goes Espada again). All U* has left on his team is Espada #10, Yami.

Even assuming he gets a 1v1 fight against Ichigo and wins, he's still pretty much boned.

Yeah, the man is a goner unless he prepared a decoy ship for himself...

A somewhat unexpected episode but not in a bad way. Considering how long Aizen has been planning this whole thing, it wouldn't actually have made sense if he had really needed Inoue.

Inazuma
Wed, 01-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Goddam, I can nearly read that decoy Ship's IFF.

Jessper
Wed, 01-21-2009, 09:01 PM
The scene with all the captains going back and forth from the wide shot to individual's faces was pretty surprisingly bad.

Other than that enjoyable and the things to come should be great.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-22-2009, 05:45 AM
Whatever the decoy ship is a reference too is going over my head.

RyougaZell
Thu, 01-22-2009, 04:22 PM
I wish they brought back the Bountous... they are better than Lurichiyo... heck... even the stupid dolls... have they been finally deleted? they haven't appeared in ages.

Vorlath
Thu, 01-22-2009, 06:01 PM
Kon should learn Bankai. Heck, if he takes a look at that new girl, Kon will definitely go Bankai! I'm worried as to what his special ability would be though. Perhaps some kind of copafeel drunken fist technique.

Anyways, a filler where Kon learns Bankai would kick ass. Imigine him learning Shunpo? hehehe

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 01-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Whatever the decoy ship is a reference too is going over my head.

Code geass? Where so many main characters had convenient means of escaping their supposed 'deaths' :p

I gotta agree, Ulquiorra seems seriously outmatched. Heck, why is Yami even still alive! Espada 5, 7, 8, 9 are dead, 6 is beaten. All of them more powerful than Yami. :S

Of course, from the previous explanation on hollow levels, maybe a Vasto Lorde is just THAT much more powerful than an Adjuchas. I'm assuming of course that only espada 1-4 are Vasto Lordes. Supposedly ten of them could defeat all of SS....

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Code geass? Where so many main characters had convenient means of escaping their supposed 'deaths'Ah, now I get it.

Well, if Vasto Lord arrancar ARE that much stronger that Ulquiorra can take on everyone still in Heuco Mundo then I'd say the 6 captains stuck with Aizen and Espadas 1-3 are the ones that are fucked.

Unless something cool happens like the Vizard show up(since they're all over the opening credits and whatnot).

But then the question is would the Vizard even be on SS's side? I would imagine that a group of half-hollows probably gets the same treatment from the Shinigami that the Quincy did. Do we then just get end up with an awesome 3-way battle?

Archangel
Sat, 01-24-2009, 02:55 PM
But then the question is would the Vizard even be on SS's side? I would imagine that a group of half-hollows probably gets the same treatment from the Shinigami that the Quincy did. Do we then just get end up with an awesome 3-way battle?

They've stated already that they hate the shinigami.

Maybe they'll wait that both sides fuck each other up and then go to finish all of them off.

Kraco
Sat, 01-24-2009, 03:15 PM
It's difficult to believe the Vaizards would want the town obliterated and Aizen, a former Shinigami, claim some celestial higher position, so they will likely primarily fight against Aizen's corps. However, if they afterwards get a chance to kick a few nasty Shinigami ass easily, who knows...

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-25-2009, 05:32 PM
Then the question becomes, will all of the shinigami recognize that the Vizard aren't hollows? I mean, they look an awful lot like arrancar.

I could totally see someone like Soi Fon, who's generally a pretty rigid bitch, seeing a Vizard and just thinking its another Espada/fraccion and attacking.