PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 528

Marik
Fri, 01-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Darkreaper70

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kvyowzn5meq) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/528/01)

Basement

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4tuhmqmuzhj) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/z71o3r)

Hitsugaara

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/file/mijodkjnb23/OP%20528%20%5BHitsugaara%5D.zip) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NICLIUDG)

Death BOO Z
Fri, 01-16-2009, 09:51 AM
if there's one thing I like about the internet, it's being able to say 'I told ("http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?p=395556&postcount=33")you so".

as for logia powers... open up the pokemon chart and Final fantasy magic list: Poison, psychic (what was chrno the fox? logia or paramon?) stone\mud, wind\air, magma, plant (tricky one, but still, Oda can pull it) fog? mirrorman?

anyways, buggy, hacchi, #3, shouldn't we be seeing someone from Kreig's crew soon?

animus
Fri, 01-16-2009, 09:58 AM
If Mr. 3 is in level 2 I don't think anybody from Kreig's should be there. Though, that's not to say it won't happen.

RyougaZell
Fri, 01-16-2009, 10:08 AM
No Direct Download =(? Or Online Viewing?

EDIT:
Thanks for the link Marik.

EDIT2:
Fantastic chapter as usual. So now Mr3 will also try to use Luffy and escape. Luffy, Buggy and Mr3... what a weird group.

And we finally get to see Jimbei. For a moment I thought it was Tom.

Assertn
Fri, 01-16-2009, 12:10 PM
if there's one thing I like about the internet, it's being able to say 'I told ("http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?p=395556&postcount=33")you so".
Poison isn't a very creative power.
Besides, who says its a logia type?

Paper
Fri, 01-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Poison isn't a very creative power.
Besides, who says its a logia type?

I believe dbz was just assuming, but in Op every weird power is 98% DF users and the rest of the 2% is haki. I agree it seems more then less a logia type user, “poison” isn't creative at all but same goes for Smoker who has similar attributes who isn't so great himself

Assertn
Fri, 01-16-2009, 01:39 PM
won't know till you see it in action.

I was thinking back on level 1 that it'd be a good idea to let the prisoners free and cause some confusion. Especially since the guards knew Buggy wasn't alone but didn't know who was with him. Ah well. Looks like Luffy's been identified....and somehow bringing the warden to Ace is going to help Luffy?

Abdula
Fri, 01-16-2009, 01:39 PM
I believe dbz was just assuming, but in Op every weird power is 98% DF users and the rest of the 2% is haki. I agree it seems more then less a logia type user, “poison” isn't creative at all but same goes for Smoker who has similar attributes who isn't so great himself
Actually most of the weird powers, aka the powers that just don't make much sense are paramecia.

Whats wrong with Smoker.

I just want to see how WB and the WG are going to react to Luffy infiltrating Impel Down.

Paper
Fri, 01-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Whats wrong with Smoker.

@ Abdula-Nothing is wrong with Smoker except his DF ability, I just personally find his powers less adequate, and actually I really hate his power. Come on Abdula out of all of DF would u recommend Smoker DF powers as one of the top ten best or even oppose a real threat?

It was really good chapter, I wonder if Hancock is going to help Ace once she reaches his cell.

Assertn
Fri, 01-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Poison....isn't exactly an element. Neither is wax. Hence why Mr 3 isn't a logia user. But like I said, we won't know until we see it in action. There's nothing really stopping Oda from going either way with this.

Clearly, Luffy, Mr 3, and Buggy wouldn't stand a chance against someone with a poison power, regardless of whether its logia or paramecia. I could see Hancock being able to freeze him along with all the other guards, though. At first I suspected she would do that and help Ace meet up with Luffy, but then I remembered she has seastone handcuffs on.

Eh...who knows what will happen?

Paper
Fri, 01-16-2009, 02:10 PM
Poison....isn't exactly an element. Neither is wax. Hence why Mr 3 isn't a logia user. But like I said, we won't know until we see it in action. There's nothing really stopping Oda from going either way with this.

Clearly, Luffy, Mr 3, and Buggy wouldn't stand a chance against someone with a poison power, regardless of whether its logia or paramecia. I could see Hancock being able to freeze him along with all the other guards, though. At first I suspected she would do that and help Ace meet up with Luffy, but then I remembered she has seastone handcuffs on.

Eh...who knows what will happen?

Your right we can only draw assumption about the "posion".

I completly forgot Hancock has been handcuff with the seastone but it seems she still have her "charm" ability :D..... so I hope that comes into play

Abdula
Fri, 01-16-2009, 02:25 PM
I don't know how Luffy is gonna get out of this one. I can think of maybe 4 or 5 ways he can get out of there, all of them involve him getting some back up and I can only think of 2 scenarios where he could actually walk out of there with Ace and they don't seem very likely at this point.

@ Abdula-Nothing is wrong with Smoker except his DF ability, I just personally find his powers less adequate, and actually I really hate his power. Come on Abdula out of all of DF would u recommend Smoker DF powers as one of the top ten best or even oppose a real threat?
Well since Logia>all other DF, yeah. I can only think of maybe 8 Logia users thus far the admirals, Crocodile, Ace, Teach, Enel and Smoker. Besides I like Smoker's power its not as overpowering as the other logia powers but I see that as a good thing.

Paper
Fri, 01-16-2009, 02:30 PM
I like Smoker's power its not as overpowering as the other logia powers but I see that as a good thing.

Now that I think about it, there are alot of DF users that is overpowered like Blackbeard. I believe Oda understand this, so that's why he slowly adding haki in more and more to calibrate the powers

Assertn
Fri, 01-16-2009, 02:54 PM
I'd be surprised if Dragon isn't a logia type too

RyougaZell
Fri, 01-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Wind maybe?
We still haven't got an explanation on how he helped Luffy and crew escape from Smoker back at LogueTown

Dansetsu
Fri, 01-16-2009, 06:53 PM
I'd be surprised if Dragon isn't a logia type too They're running out of elements to work with man I don't know man lol. Plus, think about it, if he's a logia user, that's the third "D" in the series to have a logia fruit. Two of which, with or without Dragon being a logia user, are already supreme powers in the pirate world. And Blackbeard is a big time shichibukai now, and thats just overkill IMHO. Where did this theory even come from? I watched the episode where his dad saved Luffy from Smoker and he just moved fast through the rain. For all we know he could just be a very well trained fighter. That's what I think. And besides, if he's the leader of the biggest criminal syndication/rebellion in the Op world, than he probably has been around and know haki, which means if he is a logia user, combined, means he is able to contend with Rayliegh or Kizaru.

animus
Fri, 01-16-2009, 07:37 PM
They're running out of elements to work with man I don't know man lol. Plus, think about it, if he's a logia user, that's the third "D" in the series to have a logia fruit. Two of which, with or without Dragon being a logia user, are already supreme powers in the pirate world. And Blackbeard is a big time shichibukai now. Where did this theory even come from? I watched the episode where he saved Luffy from Smoker and he just moved fast through the rain. For all we know he could just be a very well trained fighter. That's what I think. And besides, if he's the leader of the biggest criminal syndication/rebellion in the Op world, than he probably has been around and know haki, which means if he is a logia user, combined, means he is able to contend with Rayliegh or Kizaru.

Wait, the only D we know of that has a Logia fruit is Ace. Whose the other one, not including Dragon?

Splash!
Fri, 01-16-2009, 07:40 PM
^ Blackbeard

Dansetsu
Fri, 01-16-2009, 07:41 PM
Wait, the only D we know of that has a Logia fruit is Ace. Whose the other one, not including Dragon? Well unless you're splitting hairs on how to define a logia, Blackbeard. His name is Marshall D Teach. And I said it in the previous post you're using for your response my man. lol. Ah to be 20 years old again. That was a good year for me in my life. lol.

Assertn
Fri, 01-16-2009, 08:23 PM
I'm pretty sure Dragon created the storm. It was completely sudden, and very strong...Nami couldn't even anticipate it. It also makes it less of a coincidence that Buggy happened to get struck by lightning the instant before he cuts off Luffy's head.

6Zabuza9
Fri, 01-16-2009, 10:00 PM
i doubt the poison fruit is logia. as well it seems like all someone has to do is carry a gas mask around to counter that fruit lol

Dansetsu
Sat, 01-17-2009, 12:00 AM
i doubt the poison fruit is logia. as well it seems like all someone has to do is carry a gas mask around to counter that fruit lol I was thinking about that yeah lol. You know, am I the only one who thinks that Oda dipped into the back of his memory (like the bargain bin area of his creativity lobe) to make the poison warden? I mean it's like the second mouth based paramecia that we've seen. The first was Wapol. He could eat anything because he had a metal jaw, from the chew chew fruit or something. I think Oda is running out of paramecia ideas. I'm going to have to agree with Assert N and you though Zabuza. Poison isn't a natural element. So he's most likely paramecia.

animus
Sat, 01-17-2009, 12:27 AM
I don't think Blackbeard can be considered a logia type. I was under the assumption that to be considerd a logia type you have to be able to reconstitute your body completely as that element.

Splash!
Sat, 01-17-2009, 12:54 AM
There was the time when Blackbeard himself explained that he was a logia user... (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/440/17/)

A special case, but a logia user nonetheless.