PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 341

Marik
Fri, 01-16-2009, 03:03 AM
MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?iwcjdyoyf41) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/sor8u3) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/341/01)

Decent chapter.

Uberbaka
Fri, 01-16-2009, 06:58 AM
Ehm.. Meh. Not much going on until the obvious taking sides bit in the last pages.

Think she might have a proper attack sooner or later as well?

Death BOO Z
Fri, 01-16-2009, 08:55 AM
maybe she can reverse time back to when a bleach chapter had more than the two worthwhile pages...

two lines summary.
Ichigo is stronger now, but his enemy is still stronger.
Orihime does something, and it works.

end.

ian_sanzo
Fri, 01-16-2009, 09:54 AM
Did Ichigo just powered up or Ulquiora weakened?

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Fri, 01-16-2009, 09:56 AM
poor bleach their really lagging behind on giving us what we want! the chapter was okay at best. the fighting was okay just we pretty much knew ichigo gets big headed then he gets his ass handed to him for a sec just hope this fight is promising with new techniques at least on ichigo's side.

animus
Fri, 01-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Ichigo fights are too boring now.

RyougaZell
Fri, 01-16-2009, 10:04 AM
So Ichigo is now a freaking Saiyan. He gets beat and magically he gets stronger? Lame.

Nadouku
Fri, 01-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Not a bad fight at all, probably will look better when animated. Good chapter.

Sidnne
Fri, 01-16-2009, 01:16 PM
So... at the end there, Ichigo couldn't follow Ulquiorra's movements. But, Orihime could??

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 01-16-2009, 04:23 PM
So... at the end there, Ichigo couldn't follow Ulquiorra's movements. But, Orihime could??

Good point, but if you think about it, you know that he is trying to attack Ichigo obviously, and for Orihime to protect him she just had to create the shield around him at any point. I think that it was planned that she was going to put the shield out there, not that she read it last second.

Then again, it would be cool if she saw things move slower due to a her time reversal powers.

Sidnne
Fri, 01-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Good point, but if you think about it, you know that he is trying to attack Ichigo obviously, and for Orihime to protect him she just had to create the shield around him at any point. I think that it was planned that she was going to put the shield out there, not that she read it last second.

Then again, it would be cool if she saw things move slower due to a her time reversal powers.

Well, from the picture it didn't appear that the shield was all around him. It looked like it was only at his back, where Ulquiorra attacked.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 01-17-2009, 10:33 AM
Well, from the picture it didn't appear that the shield was all around him. It looked like it was only at his back, where Ulquiorra attacked.

Sorry, meant to clarify that more, her shield is large enough to cover more than half a person, so she can send the shield out with a grater than 50/50 chance of protecting them...

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 01-17-2009, 07:02 PM
It's funny how strong her shield is now. I mean Ichigo could have died with that attack if it hit. But Orihime actually stopped it. Makes me wonder how strong that really is now.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 01-17-2009, 09:29 PM
It's funny how strong her shield is now. I mean Ichigo could have died with that attack if it hit. But Orihime actually stopped it. Makes me wonder how strong that really is now.

I dont know, it did break pretty easily. Not to say that Ulquiorra's attack was weak, but I think that he stopped his attack due to the surprise of the appearance of the shield. I still think that had he knew that the shield was there before making the attack, he would have connected for sure.

Uberbaka
Sun, 01-18-2009, 05:05 AM
Not too sure about Ichigo dying if it had hit...

When has anyone in this series died from a 1 hit kill between somewhat high levels. They all seem quite big fans of running around with huge slashes in their bodies, especially Ichigo =P

And it is easier seeing someone go around someones back from the side than from the viewpoint of the person being circled. For that matter it might have just been her protecting his back (where Ichi can't see) as soon as ulquiorra vanished.

Problem is that she is no longer neutral in the fight and is quite the target... Time to get knocked out or be useful I wonder?

Patriot
Wed, 01-21-2009, 10:38 AM
I also wonder if the 4 on his chest wasn't a one and their just playing coy. Cause he seems alot stronger then what we are getting at number 3. I am still upset at how Hollow Ichigo wasn't able to own number 6, (grimjow) and we are expected to believe that a regular bankai is suppose to beat 1,2, and 3? Makes no sense to me. The power levels of DBZ were at least linear in their measurement. SS, SS2, Ss3. and sure SS4 if you will with fusion. If we were to assign numbers including all hax like HOllow mode for Soul Society then how would it go? That's what miffs me about this series. AND "with 20 espadas, they could take all of Soul Society" and Rukia kills the number 9 without Bankai and Zanpatchi (sp.) kills number 5 without it too.

Lame.

Nadouku
Wed, 01-21-2009, 10:58 AM
I am still upset at how Hollow Ichigo wasn't able to own number 6, (grimjow) and we are expected to believe that a regular bankai is suppose to beat 1,2, and 3? Makes no sense to me.

Well, even before Ichigo had Hollow Mask, he was still struggling against Grimmjow. With Hollow Mask, he can at least match or overpower him eventually. But, like Kraco said, comparing him to anything is irrelevant, since his power scale is not consistent enough.

AND "with 20 espadas, they could take all of Soul Society" and Rukia kills the number 9 without Bankai and Zanpatchi (sp.) kills number 5 without it too.

Ten Vasto Lorde can obliderate all of Soul Society, but then we have the Royal Guards to account for, so we have no idea if Toushirou was exaggerating or not. Number 9 was a Gillian, though, and Gillians are weak in terms of power. The only reason he became an Espada was his ability to eat another Hollow and gain its powers. Rukia beating him was nothing that big, since he didn't know of her third ability, which killed him instantly. Zaraki beats Nnoita through Kendo, which is a very viable option for someone like Zaraki, who doesn't even possess the slightest idea of using any powerups.

animus
Wed, 01-21-2009, 12:04 PM
I also wonder if the 4 on his chest wasn't a one and their just playing coy. Cause he seems alot stronger then what we are getting at number 3. I am still upset at how Hollow Ichigo wasn't able to own number 6, (grimjow) and we are expected to believe that a regular bankai is suppose to beat 1,2, and 3? Makes no sense to me. The power levels of DBZ were at least linear in their measurement. SS, SS2, Ss3. and sure SS4 if you will with fusion. If we were to assign numbers including all hax like HOllow mode for Soul Society then how would it go? That's what miffs me about this series. AND "with 20 espadas, they could take all of Soul Society" and Rukia kills the number 9 without Bankai and Zanpatchi (sp.) kills number 5 without it too.

Lame.

How you fucked up Zaraki Kenpachi's name so badly is beyond me.

We haven't seen any of what Ulquiorra can really do and we haven't see anything at all of what Number 3 (Halibel) can do, except that she owned Hitsugaya presumably.