PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 340

Marik
Tue, 12-30-2008, 10:38 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?njjmmeg4tkx) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/6jtfz0) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/340/01)

RyougaZell
Tue, 12-30-2008, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the link Marik

Sadly its a very bad and boring chapter... talk about waiting a whole year to see Ichigo to be this dissapointing.

Kubo needs to give the Vaizards some screen time again... soon...

Marik
Tue, 12-30-2008, 11:06 AM
It was a setup chapter pretty much. No Vaizards, but we get a fighting tree trunk.

Nadouku
Tue, 12-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Nice chapter, Rukia being up and in action again! Ulquiorra finally unsheath his sword, and the battle... has just begun! Hopefully, next chapter will be great!

LaZie
Tue, 12-30-2008, 01:40 PM
Ulquiorra is always talking about whats inside Orihime. I wonder if they raped her or something. :p

Uberbaka
Tue, 12-30-2008, 02:28 PM
I'd like to see them censor _that_ in the anime. ;]

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 12-30-2008, 08:46 PM
That's it?

kyubisrage
Wed, 12-31-2008, 09:52 PM
What useless chapter... Bleach is sucking compared to One PIece and Naruto.... WOW.. I was thinking there was much more left to this chapter then i look up to see its on page 15.. and i was like .... Nothing has even happened yet..

Y
Thu, 01-01-2009, 04:39 AM
Ulquiorra becomes the second Espada to call Ichigo out on his bullshit powerups.

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 01-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Wake me up when Ichigo gets his ass kicked.

Paper
Sat, 01-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Wake me up when Ichigo gets his ass kicked.

Oh that won't be to long after Ichigo puts on his mask .....Ulquiorra will be ripping his face off.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 01-04-2009, 08:51 AM
I fear that may not be the case... they already seem to be endowing Ichigo with Saiyan like abilities. This (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/340/17/) shit is just getting stupid now.

Dark Dragon
Sun, 01-04-2009, 09:54 AM
It took so long to get to this fight from the initial setup that any potential excitement i might have had for it is out the window. From the looks of things, it doesn't even look like it will get any better from the crap we've been fed the last few months.

Paper
Tue, 01-06-2009, 01:46 PM
The problem with bleach all started after soul society arc. I notice once an arc is really good in a manga series it's very hard to relive thru it or even produce something as adequate as the previous good arc.

This is the predicament bleach is filled with there is alot of plot holes this manga is suffering from. Pendulum mini arc was reviving bleach. Pendulum should’ve been a long arc that should’ve of sum up everything from Ichigo father to the 4 royal families depth but all we get was a couple of chapters and drawn out fights with know one ever dieing. My question is after a shinigami dies what happens after that? since they already dead

Nadouku
Tue, 01-06-2009, 05:22 PM
My question is after a shinigami dies what happens after that? since they already dead

Technically, even though they are souls, a Shinigami is still living, evident by oxygen, food, and water that they still consume to keep alive. Once they die, they die, in my opinion.

Archangel
Tue, 01-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Technically, even though they are souls, a Shinigami is still living, evident by oxygen, food, and water that they still consume to keep alive. Once they die, they die, in my opinion.

When a shinigami dies, he loses all his memories and has his soul resurrected in the living world, this has been explained before.

I think i'll begin reading the manga again after this U vs Ichigo fight ends.

Paper
Wed, 01-07-2009, 01:04 AM
When a shinigami dies, he loses all his memories and has his soul resurrected in the living world, this has been explained before.

I think i'll begin reading the manga again after this U vs Ichigo fight ends.

Archi, if I remember during the first encounter with grand fisher, Ichigo thought the shinigami died when he tried to save his two younger sisters, then after that Rukia explained to Ichigo, shinigami's can die and when they die that's it.

I don't remeber Rukia or anybody else in that matter go in depth of the death of a shinigami after that.

Archangel
Wed, 01-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Soul Reapers are departed human souls that have gained supernatural powers. Soul Reapers can only be seen by other spiritually aware entities, which excludes most humans. Additionally, they can be injured and die like regular humans, though it takes considerably greater injuries for the latter to occur than it would in regular humans.

The souls keep circulating between the real world and soul society.

In fact, this is the reason why the shinigamis had to wipe out the quincys, because they were destroying that cycle.

Munsu
Wed, 01-07-2009, 10:37 AM
Well the Quincy thing was that they were destroying the Hallows instead of sending their souls to Soul Society or whatever it is called where Soul Society is.

RyougaZell
Wed, 01-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Archi, if I remember during the first encounter with grand fisher, Ichigo thought the shinigami died when he tried to save his two younger sisters, then after that Rukia explained to Ichigo, shinigami's can die and when they die that's it.

I don't remeber Rukia or anybody else in that matter go in depth of the death of a shinigami after that.

That shinigami was filler. He wasn't in the manga. The real fight of Ichigo and Grand Fisher was animated as a Jump Festa OVA loyally to the manga.