PDA

View Full Version : Gotwoot Village

Sapphire
Sun, 12-28-2008, 04:51 PM
DO's thread and various IRC talks inspired me to make this thread.

If Gotwoot was a village:
*What role would you have?
*What role do you think other members would have?
*What would the village be like?
*Who would be hooked up/who would you hook up with (different scenarios welcome!)?
*Where would you live and who would you live with if anyone?
*etc etc

Hypothesize away!!!

dragonrage
Sun, 12-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Village Idiot... It would be close but i think i can get that position.

Nadouku
Sun, 12-28-2008, 04:54 PM
I'll take a role of being a witch! :p

I think Sapphire would be the Mayor for finding the village.
Bill would be the doctor.
Kraco would be the law enforcer.

Animeniax
Sun, 12-28-2008, 04:54 PM
I would be one of the marauders from a neighboring forest that attacks the village every so often.

Sapphire
Sun, 12-28-2008, 04:59 PM
Haha I think Kraco would be a good wise man, writer, or philosopher of the village.

A SHAMAN!!

PS - Why would Bill be the doctor?

complich8
Sun, 12-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Crotchety old village elder. That's me, in a nutshell.

now GET OFF MY LAWN!

Lucifus
Sun, 12-28-2008, 05:21 PM
Troublesome artistically challenged teenager spray painting Complich's lawn.

Ryllharu would be the teacher I believe and History wiz.

Kraco..Wise man/Veteran of some age old war.

Animeniax has it down.

Archangel
Sun, 12-28-2008, 05:22 PM
I'll be the Portuguese guy with the bakery

Animeniax
Sun, 12-28-2008, 05:42 PM
Buffalobiian would run the village apothecary.

I would run the village pho noodle/ramen shop, once I reformed my marauding ways.

Nadouku
Sun, 12-28-2008, 06:22 PM
PS - Why would Bill be the doctor?

In a thread, he's shown to have a lot of medical expertise, so it's natural that he would be a doctor, or a physicist.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 12-28-2008, 06:36 PM
In that matter, won't RZ be the patient?

Animeniax
Sun, 12-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Can I buy some bread from you now? :o
The bakery is only a metaphor for what The Archangel brings to the forums. You'll have to go back and stand in the bread line with the rest of the bums.

6Zabuza9
Sun, 12-28-2008, 09:01 PM
village guy who has a party at his house 24/7

XanBcoo
Sun, 12-28-2008, 09:12 PM
*Who would be hooked up/who would you hook up with (different scenarios welcome!)?
Everyone would hook up with Terra, whether they wanted to or not. You can't stop it.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 12-28-2008, 10:13 PM
I would be one of the marauders from a neighboring forest that attacks the village every so often.

In all those raids, he'd leave Sapphire's place unharmed, but always come up with some macho excuse why he did (like he broke his leg before he got there) :p

me: I can see myself running an apothecary. I'd always think up little short names for the new babies :o. NM would be my senior who's more skilled, but never around to be useful.

Ryll: Librarian/Historian

Comp: villiage elder who's stuck in the past, complacent with a back-dated vBullition.

RZ:
In that matter, won't RZ be the patient? I believe the correct term is guinea pig :D

Archie: I can't see where baker comes from, if he'd like to explain that. In my villiage....he's a....(can't think of one :p)

KitKat: Full-time tailor, part-time baker, or vice versa.

Masa: Retired draconian judge and law maker. Used to be head of administration.

Mizuchi: Obese rights activist.

Munsu: Current head of administration.

Lucifus: On-off artist, tours away from villiage looking for inspiration.

Psyke: Fashion show choreographer.

The Heretic Azazel: drug dealer (NOT the same as an apothecary!)

Xan: sheriff. - currently focused on body building to become a more intimidating sheriff.

Assassin: well...you know. A Muslim one.

Kraco: Ex-military with a sound mind. Now a teacher perhaps.

DBZ: Ex-military, now a zoologist specializing in alien monkeys and time-travel tracking.

Python: Ex-pyro. Nearly got exiled.

BoC: cynical gadgets expert.

Marik: psychic news-bringer. Knows things exactly as they happen. Anytime. Anywhere. Sacrificed the ability to form an opinion though

Terra: town idol - traveling to get laid elsewhere.

Do & Eurasian: elopers.

Animeniax
Sun, 12-28-2008, 10:18 PM
Everyone would hook up with Terra, whether they wanted to or not. You can't stop it.
So Terra would be the village bicycle? Everyone gets a ride?

@Buffalobiian: is this an old world village like in the middle ages or something modern?

Board of Command
Sun, 12-28-2008, 10:37 PM
I would be an arsonist.

DO
Sun, 12-28-2008, 10:45 PM
CIA AGENT SENT FROM THE FUTURE TO MAKE FUN OF YOU

Buffalobiian
Sun, 12-28-2008, 10:55 PM
@Buffalobiian: is this an old world village like in the middle ages or something modern?

Oldish, I'd say. Have we decided on a setting? Villiage rings the bell of an old, close-nit society in my head. I can think of a modern one if we want :D.

Animeniax
Sun, 12-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Oldish, I'd say. Have we decided on a setting? Villiage rings the bell of an old, close-nit society in my head. I can think of a modern one if we want :D.
Your descriptions for everyone were for modern occupations and roles, so I just want to clarify the setting. I guess that's up to Sapphire or audience consensus.

So DO would be the town jester and BoC would be the evil sorcerer that is allowed to live in town because people don't want to be turned into newts.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:01 PM
You asking me? I haven't thought of a purely fantasy one yet! Or is that what they are in your books?

I still can't think of one for Archie. Or Abdula, I left him off too....as well as shinta and the other 6000 members

Animeniax
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:04 PM
Well yeah cause your roles for everyone seem to be from the wrong era.

I think Abdula would be the town doomsayer. He'd run through the streets telling us to beware the 'ides of March, then when that day passed he'd tell us to beware the day after, and so on.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Philosopher a la Flame pit.

XanBcoo
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:07 PM
On that note, the Flame Pit would be the local bar. Though not always a bumpin joint, we'd still have some good times during Happy Hour.

I wouldn't think of myself as a sheriff, but I do like the idea of wandering around the town in uniform, sweet-talking the womenfolk and generally being respected whilst lazily keeping an eye on things.

Edit to below: A bard is fine too!

Animeniax
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:09 PM
It'd be the seedy bar that wholesome honest folk don't visit, which is their loss because it would be the best bar in town.

Welcome, Xan, town bard.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:10 PM
I distance myself from allegations of being a drunk philosopher.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:11 PM
In that case, who's the drunk? (DB got in first, but it still makes sense)

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:14 PM
Surely Abdula, since a lot of his posts are angst driven and can ramble on at times (Naruto discussion etc).

Buffalobiian
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:18 PM
So at one time, our bar had a "No Abdula" table? :p

Nadouku
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:26 PM
Can I join you guys at the table? :D

RyougaZell
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:28 PM
RZ: I believe the correct term is guinea pig :D

Do I get paid enough :P?

:D

rockmanj
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:32 PM
/me has no role T_T

Buffalobiian
Sun, 12-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Looking for employment? Tell us what you can do lad, we'll figure out something. Times are hard though, so don't get too hopeful ;)

Animeniax
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:18 AM
/me has no role T_T
Sure you do, you're the visiting Moor, since all black folks in olden times were Moorish. That or you're the perpetual traveler, stopping in town to tell your tales from distant lands, tales of people who eat dog and make cheap cars.

Nadouku
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Perhaps I can conjure up some magic spells to induce his role into the village. Who's Frankenstein then? :o

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:35 AM
The monster or the doctor?

Nadouku
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:37 AM
Both! We'll need both characters to function properly. :p

RyougaZell
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:39 AM
Seeing as I am the guinea pig and need new intestines... guess I am one of those two.

Nadouku
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:42 AM
How about this:

While Bill seems like a normal apothecarian at day, at night, he loves to demonstrate his assets on his "patient". He laughs with insanity as the project continues...

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:46 AM
Zell wants the job? I was gonna give it to Archie. He was the reincarnation of GW's curiosity at what monstrosity we could contour. He was disliked and cast aside....so he sat back and lurked a little, watching us from afar, and slowly became educated. Now he knows why we wear shirts :p

Then again, I like the idea of experimenting on Zell...maybe a little experiment involving a brain and a spoon :p

(This is fun, nice idea Sapph)

Edit: Nadi got in early...(do you like Nadi?Nado?)

By the moonlit night, Bill travels alone, wandering the streets when no other would. He makes his trip quick, for fear of being discovered. After all, he can risk no witnesses. As he turns the corner, he arrives at his clinic. But it is no ordinary clinic....

David75
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:51 AM
A cat...

Or that French tourist thinking those guys in the village are a bit mad, but it's nice having hollidays there, although in a Villa a bit isolated from the village itself.

KitKat
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:57 AM
I claim a comfy chair on complich8's porch! Because, as the village elder, I bet he has the best view and the nicest lawn, which would be perfect for knitting. I'd also keep a plate of cookies handy so that after misguided kids like Lucifus were yelled at by compy, I could sneak them a cookie :D

Nadouku
Mon, 12-29-2008, 01:00 AM
Edit: Nadi got in early...(do you like Nadi?Nado?)

Nado is fine.

By the moonlit night, Bill travels alone, wandering the streets when no other would. He makes his trip quick, for fear of being discovered. After all, he can risk no witnesses. As he turns the corner, he arrives at his clinic. But it is no ordinary clinic....

The madness starts... around the corner! :eek:

saman
Mon, 12-29-2008, 01:08 AM
i call being the crazy cat lady

david, you can be a french cat. or, like, pepe le pew. i'll let you come over to my place sometimes

Board of Command
Mon, 12-29-2008, 01:32 AM
I like Animeniax's suggestion of sorcerer. I would gladly accept the role of sorcerer.

rockmanj
Mon, 12-29-2008, 02:38 AM
Maybe I can be like...a swashbuckler of some sort, or a rogue...but not an evil rogue. Maybe a pirate? Or just a mysterious guy that wears an eyepatch, has a sword, and drinks heavily and carouses.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-29-2008, 02:46 AM
Going fantasy aye? I suppose a more magical role for me may be Healer, or Alchemist. What's something more evil. Like an Evil Healer.

Necromancer? Yes, Necromancer....I like it :D <Muhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh> [Insert hand rubbing gesture here]

A closet necromancer that is. Pretend you didn't hear that. I'm a good healer ;)

GotWoot Village: Gotwoot's MMORPG

rockmanj
Mon, 12-29-2008, 02:51 AM
Stay away from the apothecary people!! Hmm..since abdula's all sickly, maybe you could conjure up something to help.

Nadouku
Mon, 12-29-2008, 03:38 AM
I could use my magic to heal him, but I require a lot of recipes into my cauldron.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 12-29-2008, 04:09 AM
I'd like to nominate myself as the village evil genius mastermind (who's planning to take over the world, once he figures out how to fish for zombies).
Also, I sell all sorts of misc stuff and then say I don't know why they don't work.

Dark Dragon
Mon, 12-29-2008, 04:46 AM
I guess i would be the traveling merchant who return to town twice a year, bearing obscure goods from distant lands.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-29-2008, 05:37 AM

*etc etc

Hypothesize away!!!

Moving onto the next part!!

KrayZ33
Mon, 12-29-2008, 06:45 AM
I'd like to nominate myself as the village evil genius mastermind (who's planning to take over the world, once he figures out how to fish for zombies).
Also, I sell all sorts of misc stuff and then say I don't know why they don't work.

I want to become ur underling or apprentice and once you succeed you will reward me.
I will tolerate your stupidity all the time, just to gain wealth , rank and status in the end!

Also, I will help you to get rid of angry customers when they are comming to complain to you asking "Shall I kill him master?" without ever thinking about other possibilities

I always liked the underling role who is basically only leeching from other people success... and when that person is about to lose, I'll switch the sides Hehehehehe

btw, do we have a policeman or townwatch?

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-29-2008, 07:06 AM
Moving onto the next part!!

You will never learn about others until you learn about yourself.

/role play.

Archangel
Mon, 12-29-2008, 07:20 AM
So Terra would be the village bicycle? Everyone gets a ride?

Actually im pretty sure we're the bikes.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-29-2008, 07:22 AM
...Oh really....sleep with one eye open you Drunken Bastard.....I'll learn plenty when I dissect that body of yours...starting with your filthy tongue...

"Ah, you have a good point there DB. Wisdom can be found in the unlikeliest of beings, can't it?"

*Sips his drink...eyeing the drunk with loathing*

/role play.

rockmanj
Mon, 12-29-2008, 08:40 AM
btw, do we have a policeman or townwatch?

Well, something tells me that due to my secret yet strong sense of justice, if there were trouble brewing, I wouldn't mind playing peacekeeper if there's some life or death situation, or argument. Even if it involves those fancy magic types (DBZ, Bill..I'm keeping an eye on you)

/ role play

Im guessing the village would be like, hmm semi-postmodern/antiquated? A little bit of the old, a little bit of the new.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 12-29-2008, 09:11 AM
I resent any type of categorization that puts me together with Bill....

/role play

"seriously, just don't"

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-29-2008, 09:12 AM
*Xan the sheriff opens his mouth to protest, but swallows instead. At being ignored, he returns to the gym with renewed dedication to build his bulk.*

"I apologise if I said something DBZ. Do we have a misunderstanding?"

....So you say, DBZ, so you say....you'll come asking me for my services soon enough....I'll make sure of it.....I'll make sure you BEG for it!.....

/role play

DBZ, you're the evil mastermind, aren't you? The guy with crazy ideas and who's up to no good? Or the closet one like I? We might just have a co-operative moment in the future....but you know...usually some evil-villian-egoistic pride gets in the way....maybe later....

What's your cover by day?

And we'll need someone to fill in the role of the rich, oppressive landlord who no one can do much about. Who'll fit that? Maybe just a rich land lord.

rockmanj
Mon, 12-29-2008, 09:32 AM
Sounds like the perfect role for David...its so Gallic.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 12-29-2008, 09:34 AM
willik.
damn webmonkey, with his admin powers, blue ray dvds and hoola-hoops.
seriously, we've got nothing on him.

"no, there's no misunderstanding, I told you that can get a better product for another 25$, and you said that you have confidence in me and believe I only sell working equipment...

to which, I now say, you over-confidence is your weakness. no re-funds, only store credit. not to be used on pens, newspapers and swords."

work together? two villains? when did that work? we're on good terms with each other right now, so why ruin the relationship by taking it to the next level? remember how it worked out for the joker & luthor? it started out nice, but once it blew up, Christmas parties at the wayne house got really awkward (but then Lobo killed santa, and they stopped celebrating).

Sapphire
Mon, 12-29-2008, 09:51 AM
What sort of character am I guys/Buff? Who are my friends?? =D

XanBcoo
Mon, 12-29-2008, 11:35 AM
*And we'll need someone to fill in the role of the rich, oppressive landlord who no one can do much about. Who'll fit that? Maybe just a rich land lord.
Ciber. Most definitely Ciber.

I see Saman helping out KitKat in her bakery. If that's not her job, I still envision the two being very chummy.

rockmanj
Mon, 12-29-2008, 11:37 AM

I see Saman helping out KitKat in her bakery. If that's not her job, I still envision the two being very chummy.

Hmm....that sounds like a recipe for...something deliciously...[edited for content]

RyougaZell
Mon, 12-29-2008, 11:50 AM
*nosebleed*

Nadouku
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:12 PM
Yea, village theme needed. Old age? New age? Of course, I'll be living in a pumpkin house, but it's not edible! :o

rockmanj
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:18 PM
I think like part cyberpunk, part middle ages could work.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:20 PM
I'm not philosophising in a village without electricity and running water. No philosophical poetry shall be forthcoming in such conditions.

Ryllharu
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:27 PM
I think like part cyberpunk, part middle ages could work.
Last time I checked, wasn't that more or less...."steampunk" ?

At least I envisioned it that way as soon as I read the first post. You say "village" and most people usually imagine something in the countryside of Slovakia, the Czech Republic, or Wales, but since we're connected technologically, steampunk is ideal.

Board of Command
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Haven't you seen the movie - The Village?

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-29-2008, 12:57 PM
Have you not eaten at The Village?

Iridani
Mon, 12-29-2008, 01:16 PM
*What role would you have? Apothecary or the town shrink :P
*What role do you think other members would have? I think that's been well established.
*What would the village be like? Probably a battle field of exploding lolcats knowing us.
*Who would be hooked up/who would you hook up with (different scenarios welcome!)? My fiance
*Where would you live and who would you live with if anyone? With Deadfire. :P

Nadouku
Mon, 12-29-2008, 01:47 PM
It would be a dark and desolate place, where Bill would suddenly revive corpses and attack the town with his madness. Board of Command would join in, for the sake of it.

Animeniax
Mon, 12-29-2008, 02:09 PM
*Who would be hooked up/who would you hook up with (different scenarios welcome!)? My fiance
*Where would you live and who would you live with if anyone? With Deadfire. :P It's troublesome that you would hook up with your fiance but live with DF.

Board of Command
Mon, 12-29-2008, 02:13 PM
It would be a dark and desolate place, where Bill would suddenly revive corpses and attack the town with his madness. BoC would join in, for the sake of it.
Are you insinuating that I'm a necrophile?

Archangel
Mon, 12-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Wow this thread is bringing gotwoot back to life

Nice going Sapphy :D

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-29-2008, 02:16 PM
No, they are proclaiming it.

rockmanj
Mon, 12-29-2008, 02:21 PM
Last time I checked, wasn't that more or less...."steampunk" ?

At least I envisioned it that way as soon as I read the first post. You say "village" and most people usually imagine something in the countryside of Slovakia, the Czech Republic, or Wales, but since we're connected technologically, steampunk is ideal.

Yea, that's what I meant...couldn't think of the word. I could see myslef living in kind of a shack...well, not a shitty shack, just like a 2 bedroom place that I live alone, and have a hidden stockpile of booze, weapons, and forbidden technologies and books of magicks
/role play

I was just wondering about the town drunk situation, and like, how many complaints sheriff Xan would get about moonlight serandes from Ani to Sapphy.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-29-2008, 02:23 PM
This place is sounding more and more like a Eurovision song contest enterant.

Sapphire
Mon, 12-29-2008, 02:24 PM
It's troublesome that you would hook up with your fiance but live with DF.
I am pretty sure they are the same person lol

btw hi Iri!! *hugs*

Nadouku
Mon, 12-29-2008, 02:27 PM
Are you insinuating that I'm a necrophile?

Nope, just a partner in crime. :p

Assertn
Mon, 12-29-2008, 11:41 PM
You mean Ciber's uncle.

So wait, Iridani's engaged now? o_O

Animeniax
Tue, 12-30-2008, 12:13 AM
So wait, Iridani's engaged now? o_O
No surprise there. Those Canadians breed like rats.

What sort of character am I guys/Buff? Who are my friends?? =DI'm having a hard time deciding your role in this town. You don't fit any of the archetypal villager roles. Maybe the headstrong medicine woman like Dr. Quinn. I can be your Sully.

Sapphire
Tue, 12-30-2008, 12:25 AM
There's so many medicine people. I want to be an assassin, or some sort of underling for a king, being submissive superficially but having my own agenda. :D

Buffalobiian
Tue, 12-30-2008, 12:28 AM
You can be some noble's daughter who's always harrassed by the street guy Ani ;)

You can act all behaved and stuff like you're expected, but you're....I don't know....naughty at night.

Sapphire
Tue, 12-30-2008, 12:29 AM
Lammmmmmmmme. :/

I vote for noble's daughter who later becomes a conniving vassal.

I will write my version of gotwoot village laterz :D

Buffalobiian
Tue, 12-30-2008, 12:30 AM
Lammmmmmmmme. :/

I vote for noble's daughter who later becomes a conniving vassal.

Go for that then. It's your game :) (did you read it after or before the edit?)

Sapphire
Tue, 12-30-2008, 12:33 AM
Before.

I like everyone's vision!!! So I think everyone should write a scenario.

But I do like your edit. A lot.

Nadouku
Tue, 12-30-2008, 01:01 AM
Then, who's the king of the village? Not like we witches have to obey them anyways. :p

Sapphire could be a vampire breed... but how does that put into play!?

rockmanj
Tue, 12-30-2008, 01:36 AM
She stays in the house all day, and is always found near gruesome animal deaths and murders...yet, she would probably be innocent.

ChaosK
Tue, 12-30-2008, 02:15 AM
Town Jesus. Every town needs a Jesus. So long as there's not a town cross maker, I'll be fine.

Xelbair
Tue, 12-30-2008, 06:44 AM
Local Freak(TM) with his own harem. period.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 12-30-2008, 08:46 AM
So I think everyone should write a scenario.

As in what we're doing already, or a really detailed scenario?

Sapphire
Tue, 12-30-2008, 09:03 AM
Ooh, more and more detailed!!!

animus
Tue, 12-30-2008, 09:07 AM
I'll be the guy crying apocalypse.

RyougaZell
Tue, 12-30-2008, 10:01 AM
Local Freak(TM) with his own harem. period.

Wait just a second... I may be a guinea pig or even a frankestein prospective... but the harem has always been mine. Look at my location.

Been a guinea pig has its advantages you see...

Xelbair
Tue, 12-30-2008, 10:25 AM
Well, is there a problem with 2 harems? i don't think so, still - i take Rin, Saber, Rei, Yuuhi, Caster, and 2 girls from mine location. You can have rest - its enough for me.

RyougaZell
Tue, 12-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Okay you can have them. And Even CC.

Just stay at the other half of the village. We don't want people burning the two houses together :D

Xelbair
Tue, 12-30-2008, 10:43 AM
Ah and i forget Subaru from .Hack//SIGN. and i don't want CC.

Sapphire
Tue, 12-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Why don't you guys just live together with your sexy blow up doll anime characters?

RyougaZell
Tue, 12-30-2008, 10:46 AM
Why don't you guys just live together with your sexy blow up doll anime characters?

Nah

Ani already bought all blow up dolls. And has Archie as a slave.

Animeniax
Tue, 12-30-2008, 10:51 AM
I would raid your brothels on a weekly basis. Once I open the pho/ramen shop and become a respectable citizen, I'd just visit on a weekly basis.

Xelbair
Tue, 12-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Brothels? BROTHELS? That is our personnel for personal entertainment! Damn Archie as a slave? As harem eunuch? I can't imagine that.

RyougaZell
Tue, 12-30-2008, 10:58 AM
I would raid your brothels on a weekly basis. Once I open the pho/ramen shop and become a respectable citizen, I'd just visit on a weekly basis.

Ramen?

Who are you? Naruto? no wait... you want a Brothel... thus you must the Jiraiya/Happosai/Miroku/whatever pervert character you want/etc of the town

rockmanj
Tue, 12-30-2008, 01:14 PM
That's a bit greedy.

Nadouku
Tue, 12-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Meh, upon reaching Anineniax's ramen shop, you learn that you have to cosplay as a Naruto character to gain entry.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Right, you lot have the anime characters, I'll have the real folk.

Lucifus
Tue, 12-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Well, is there a problem with 2 harems? i don't think so, still - i take Rin, Saber, Rei, Yuuhi, Caster, and 2 girls from mine location. You can have rest - its enough for me.

Okay you can have them. And Even CC.
Serial Killer painting death with your blood.

RyougaZell
Tue, 12-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Must be painful making a paint with your own blood, seeing as I have none being a guinea pig frankestein.

Xelbair
Tue, 12-30-2008, 04:19 PM
i'm local freak with harem made of anime girls + 2 real ones, well technically you can pain with my blood - but you know - Why go there to kill me while i can lend you to one of girls from time to time?

Nadouku
Tue, 12-30-2008, 04:53 PM
So he can take them all for himself, instead of being lent one. :D

Xelbair
Tue, 12-30-2008, 05:13 PM
It is wrong idea because those girls are really attached to me, they will kill anyone and everyone in sight after i die. Did i mention that i was interested in hypnosis?

RyougaZell
Tue, 12-30-2008, 05:17 PM
i'm local freak with harem made of anime girls + 2 real ones, well technically you can pain with my blood - but you know - Why go there to kill me while i can lend you to one of girls from time to time?

He's just mad because you trashed-rejected CC.

And to me because I tried to give her to you instead of him.

Yet he was late at the party anyways XD

salmonman78
Tue, 12-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Whoa, I come into the area for some good fishing and see a combo Brothel-Ramen House? wow, and I thought chicken n' waffles were weird.

Nadouku
Tue, 12-30-2008, 06:08 PM
So, I walked to the pub, and lo' and behold, Bill was there, depressed for some reason. I would talk to him, but something tells me I shouldn't... :p

A fisherman, huh? In that case, I'll have to prepare a lot of salmon for my cat familiars!

salmonman78
Tue, 12-30-2008, 06:22 PM
*Tips hat* Yup, I love to fish, as long as I can sit back with my music, a full pack of smokes and catch some good grub, I'll do fine here.

Xelbair
Tue, 12-30-2008, 06:28 PM
Fish, i especially love eating salmons! roasted salmon with garlic and some spice - delicious!
Of course it have to be served by one of my girls.

Nadouku
Tue, 12-30-2008, 06:37 PM
*Tips hat* Yup, I love to fish, as long as I can sit back with my music, a full pack of smokes and catch some good grub, I'll do fine here.

Might I introduce you to some of my latest creation of baits? Gaurenteed to capture any fish of any size.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Fish, i especially love eating salmons! roasted salmon with garlic and some spice - delicious!

Sounds like you want to do something like this (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article848797.ece).

Board of Command
Tue, 12-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Why not just eat your girl?

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3921/5blarge5d5banimepaper5dwn8.jpg

Death BOO Z
Tue, 12-30-2008, 07:34 PM
/role play:

so, you're planning to eat fish, are you?
well, just wait and see, I'll make genetic experiment on them salmons! I'll blast them with radiation that will make them sterile and make sure that their children develop early cancer! it's ingenious! I'm the best evil mastermind the village has ever seen!

also merman, do as you please
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5959/mermanqt1.jpg

RyougaZell
Tue, 12-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Can I have a 3 eyed-fish please?

Buffalobiian
Tue, 12-30-2008, 07:59 PM
Why not just eat your girl?

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3921/5blarge5d5banimepaper5dwn8.jpg

*Upon seeing this image, Bill silently slips out of the bar. Pinching his nose to stop the bleeding, he flips through a mental catalogue of the recently deceased. As he shuts and locks the door, he's already found a perfect candidate: a woman in her late teens with silky brown hair and perfectly matching brown eyes, she died of a freak bath accident. Her 3-sizes where 34-23-32. Satisfied that the body's in perfect condition, he rings salmonman for his freshest whole catch delivered. Only other requirement.....a 32 inch waist.*

/roleplay

Nadouku
Tue, 12-30-2008, 08:06 PM
After seeing Bill leave the bar, I finished the drink I ordered and began to fly around town on my broom for some interesting scoop. I eavesdropped on complich8 and KitKat's conversation of "how kids are so annoying" and "kids are kids, they need their time", respectively. I felt bored, so I flew further up north until...

So I'm take it that some people are gonna narrate the village? It is indeed turning into a roleplaying thread. :p

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-30-2008, 08:27 PM
The village needs not narrating, but painting.

/role play.

Board of Command
Tue, 12-30-2008, 09:06 PM
The village needs more women or it wouldn't be sustainable.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-30-2008, 09:15 PM
If the forum lives, the village lives.

KitKat
Tue, 12-30-2008, 10:55 PM
After seeing Bill leave the bar, I finished the drink I ordered and began to fly around town on my broom for some interesting scoop. I eavesdropped on complich8 and KitKat's conversation of "how kids are so annoying" and "kids are kids, they need their time", respectively. I felt bored, so I flew further up north until...

After Nado lost interest, KitKat lowered her voice and resumed their previous conversation.
"Listen, I know the software hasn't been properly tested yet, but Hak- I mean, the client needs the vector cannon by next week."
Complich8 furrowed his brow, and produced several sheets of code from a secret compartment inside his deck chair. "I don't want to risk having any errors in the program. Remember the laser scalpel incident with your last programmer?" Complich8 shook his head, recalling the terrible debacle. "Wilik was too eager to get the cash, and he didn't test it properly. I don't make those kinds of mistakes. By the way, do I smell burning?"
KitKat yelped and ran into complich8's kitchen to rescue her cookies from the oven...

Animeniax
Tue, 12-30-2008, 11:19 PM
If the forum lives, the village lives.
If that's what you call living, then I'd hate to see you when you're bored.

RyougaZell
Tue, 12-30-2008, 11:36 PM
RyougaZell smelled the burning cookies as he walked between the tables offering his services as a guinea pig. Being hungry, he offered himself to test the cookies, knowing fully they would be great even if they had overcooked a bit. As Kitkat debated wheter or not give one to him, since RZ's intestines hadn't been the same after the last experiment and the godly cookies could be too much for it, RZ noticed the untested code and offered his work, as a test... err... guinea pig

Nadouku
Wed, 12-31-2008, 12:01 AM
"So bored... nothing scandelous is happening around here!" I said with a big sigh. "I'm suppose to be the best gossiper in the village, and I got nothing... maybe tonight's a bad night."

I flew back into my pumpkin house and slept for the whole night. Meanwhile... outside noises can be heard.

Animeniax
Wed, 12-31-2008, 12:42 AM
Running low on ale and steak, and with his loins aching for the soft curves of a woman, Animeniax plots his latest raid against the village of gotwoot. He and his merry band of raiders knows the security and defense of the village are lax and populated with overweight, lazy half-wits who cannot be troubled to put down their beer cans and get off their Lazy-Boy couches to thwart his plans.

/roleplay

Xelbair
Wed, 12-31-2008, 09:39 AM
Xel goes down to his basement harem, closing bank-like door behind him, and goes down to the main hall of his harem. He lets all the girls entertain him. His harem is similar to atomic shelter, so he will be safe here.
/roleplay

Nadouku
Wed, 12-31-2008, 12:02 PM
Having just woke up, I cleaned myself up and summoned a cat familiar. "If you see anything interesting, come back and report to me!" I said as it nodded. After one hour, the cat reported that Ani raided the village, Xan sang and got over $100,000 dollars, KitKat was handing out treats to children and RZ, and salmon was fishing... again. "Alright! This is good material! I better gossip about this at the Witch's Society!" I said as I flew off. Meanwhile...

salmonman78
Wed, 12-31-2008, 12:33 PM
I packed up my fishing gear, no luck yet catching me one of them hot merwomen. "Now to find that ramen place and get a good bowl." As i walked I noticed alot of cats running around...interesting.

saman
Wed, 12-31-2008, 05:45 PM
it's because i was doing my crazy cat lady bit and throwing cats at people as they walked past. afterwards, i went over to hang out with kitkat at her bakery. at that, for some reason, all the boys started clamouring outside the windows to peek in at us. who knew watching girls knit and bake cupcakes could be such a turn on?

Nadouku
Wed, 12-31-2008, 05:54 PM
Having returned from the Witch's Society, I smelled something good coming from the Elder's Home. complich8 wasn't around, so I decided to knock on the door. KitKat, saman, and RZ were enjoying cupcakes. RZ offered me one, but I declined, saying, "News are more important than snacks now, but I will take that overly sized cookie over there." KitKat gave it to me, and we said our farewells. "God, this is some good cookie," I munched. At the same time...

Animeniax
Wed, 12-31-2008, 05:58 PM
Having returned from the Witch's Society, I smelled something good coming from the Elder's Home. complich8 wasn't around, so I decided to knock on the door. KitKat, saman, and RZ were enjoying cupcakes. RZ offered me one, but I declined, saying, "News are more important than snacks now, but I will take that overly sized cookie over there." KitKat gave it to me, and we said our farewells. "God, this is some good cookie," I munched. At the same time...
My word this is one boring village. Time for a raid.

/roleplay

salmonman78
Wed, 12-31-2008, 06:44 PM
Upon hearing rumors of a possible raid, I put my fishing rod up and pull out my "weekender's special" a katana blade with a tang and a fishing rod handle. keeps it hidden and couldn't afford a new sword. I think one more cupcake Kit while I clean this up please

/end roleplay(damn I'm rusty)

Animeniax
Wed, 12-31-2008, 06:59 PM
Animeniax's raiders load ammo into their assault rifles and prepare to meet the sword-wielding villagers.

/roleplay

Nadouku
Wed, 12-31-2008, 07:04 PM
Finally, half-way through the cookie! I was about to save the rest for later, when one of Ani's minions used a boomerang and snatched the cookie from me. "No!" I yelled. I looked over and saw him, with a grin, and taking a bite out of the cookie. "Who the hell are you!?" I asked. "My name... isn't relevant at this point," he replied, "leave whatever valuables you have and get out of my sight." I brandished my wand and prepared to battle.

Animeniax
Wed, 12-31-2008, 07:25 PM
There must be imposters running around raiding in my name because Animeniax leaves none alive and takes no male prisoners. Where else do you suppose the meat for his ramen/pho bowls comes from?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 12-31-2008, 08:55 PM
As DB stumbles out on the street, slightly dazed from spending another week in seclusion scribbling away his thoughts on the world, he sees Animeniax and some minions drawing weapons ready to fight some people in the house opposite. Seeing this troubled soul once again about to resort to violence, DB flicks back his cloak and pulls out a book hidden in his robes. Shaking his head and muttering "here we go again", he walks over to Animeniax.

Abdula
Wed, 12-31-2008, 10:29 PM
My role. Quite simple. I am Abdula.. I begin as a shadow, always watching, always analyzing and through meticulous observation and analysis I have the ability to acquire the traits of those I observe. Eventually I gain a humanoid form and it is then that my innocent quest for knowledge takes a dark turn. After spending too much time observing a particular marauder I become fascinated and begin closely observing him and him alone. I follow his every action, take note of all his mannerisms, his every nuance. Soon my appearance begins to resemble his, I begin to think like him, act like him. I learn of his goals, his dreams, his most base desires. It is then that I fall prey to those most human of desires, and learn of the seven great evils, the seven deadly sins.

In my haste to rid myself of these vile human qualities I confront the noble marauder and in so doing seal my fate, and yours. I kill the marauder and it is in the very instant of his death that I realize my true potential and my ultimate purpose. For in the instant of the marauder's death I absorb his knowledge, his memories, his experience, his very soul. I no longer merely mimic him, I am no longer his shadow, I am him. I adopt his appearance and begin to live his life and in so doing I quickly accomplish his goals and I achieve success far beyond the marauder's dreams. In surpassing the marauder's existence I become bored and begin searching for something more. In my search, I come across all manner of interesting characters; bakers, fishermen, collectors, witches, necromancers, sorcerers and evil geniuses. But all fail to captivate me the way the noble marauder did. All but the crotchety village elder who, as it turns out, is a lot more than he seems and so it begins again.

I think Abdula would be the town doomsayer. He'd run through the streets telling us to beware the 'ides of March, then when that day passed he'd tell us to beware the day after, and so on.

Surely Abdula, since a lot of his posts are angst driven and can ramble on at times (Naruto discussion etc).
*shakes head*

-Thanks Nado

Sapphire
Wed, 12-31-2008, 10:32 PM
In my haste to rid myself of these vile human qualities I confront the noble marauder and in so doing seal my fate, and yours. I kill the marauder and it is in the very instant of his death that I realize my true potential and my ultimate purpose. For in the instant of the marauder's death I absorb his knowledge, his memories, his experience, his very soul.
Can you say God Mode?

Who is the marauder? XD

Animeniax
Wed, 12-31-2008, 10:36 PM
I kill the marauder and it is in the very instant of his death that I realize my true potential and my ultimate purpose. For in the instant of the marauder's death I absorb his knowledge, his memories, his experience, his very soul. I no longer merely mimic him, I am no longer his shadow, I am him. I adopt his appearance and begin to live his life and in so doing I quickly accomplish his goals and I achieve success far beyond the marauder's dreams. In surpassing the marauder's existence I become bored and begin searching something more. In my search for my next subject, I come across all manner of interesting characters, bakers, fishermen, collectors, witches, necromancers, sorcerers and evil geniuses. But all fail to captivate me the way the noble marauder did. All but the crotchety village elder who, as it turns out, is a lot more than he seems and so it begins again.

Unfortunately Abdula mistook one of the impostor marauders who leaves people alive, and it is that unlucky chap whose knowledge, memories, blah blah blah, that he has absorbed. Also, the poseur marauder is slightly mentally retarded, so Abdula gets that too.

/roleplay

Can you say God Mode?

Who is the marauder? XD
He should have checked that out before he killed the guy.

Abdula
Wed, 12-31-2008, 10:40 PM
Who is the marauder? XD
*looks at above poster*

Nadouku
Wed, 12-31-2008, 11:12 PM
Why am I sticky?

Eh, he said "sickly". :p

Meanwhile...

"Aren't you with Ani?" I asked. "I was... formerly with Ani's group, but I left due to self-interest," he replied, "and that bastard is way too greedy for himself since he keeps everything that we loot anyway."

All I could think was my delicious cookie is rotting away in his hands, so I began the first strike. Missed. This guy's pretty fast! He drew his lance and began to jab at me. I skid across the ground and yelled, "SUMMON BATS!" Bats surged forward and clipped the marauder in the leg. I jumped forward to attack, but he blocked it with his spear. Jumping back and dropping the cookie, he flees, leaving a cryptic message, "You don't even know the half of what GotWoot Village is up to."

I looked up, then around, and then grieved for my lost cookie. "It was so... delicious..." I grumbled as I returned back to my pumpkin house.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 12-31-2008, 11:41 PM
<<Taking place just before Nadouku's entry...>>

Amidst the heat of the battle and the clash of swords and spells, no on noticed as a heavy creaked open to reveal the necromancer. Unshaven and bloodshot, whatever the necromancer had been doing in his lair, it had obviously not gone his way. Well, that's not entirely true. The experiment was a success. With a few tweaks and modifications, the fish sample was fully compatible with the female corpse. Just that...

...Why did I not see it? The subject died of a freak bath accident.......OF COURSE SHE COULD NOT SWIM!!!......how careless of me.... thought the necromancer, gritting his teeth.

In an attempt to continue his experiment, Bill extracted the deoxygenated brain and replaced it with that of the salmon. This time, the subject could not speak, and refused to raise it's head above the waterline, as fish do. It too suffered permanent brain damage. Distraught at this fruitless experiment, he ravaged his failed sample in rage and hunger. He hadn't eaten for days.

As Bill took in the scene around him, one looting marauder lunged at the young, but white haired and slight man. But even in his sleep deprived state, the necromancer was someone to be reckoned with. Side-stepping the heavy bandit, Bill performed a few quick, well practiced hand movements. The raider fell to the ground, wide-eyed and completely still. He wanted to yell, to slash back, but he couldn't, for the necromancer had severed his tendons and tongue by the time he could think of a counter. But he was not dead. Anything but dead.

...For live samples are hard to come by, since Animeniax has been lazy of late....you wait right there for me.....my precious.....

Bill walks on, a brisk walk, unlike his stumble moments ago. For upon seeing such an abundance of flesh, blood and bone, his eyes shone with a new purpose....His next experiment.

But amongst the dins and crashes of the battlefield as Bill harvested suitable samples, a conversation caught his ear. Something about a being who could take another's form. Something unheard of. An unknown specimen.....

/roleplay

saman
Wed, 12-31-2008, 11:43 PM
this is turning into a "continue the story" thread

is the village going to be near a body of water? i want a shanty cabin on the beach where i can live with my cats. also, the inequality of females to males in this village would severely limit the gene pool. which would suck

Animeniax
Wed, 12-31-2008, 11:46 PM
also, the inequality of females to males in this village would severely limit the gene pool. which would suck

Especially since I take female prisoners during my raids.

saman
Wed, 12-31-2008, 11:49 PM
lol! so all four of us will be your prisoners at one point or another?

Animeniax
Wed, 12-31-2008, 11:50 PM
Where do you think Jaitne and Sarahchan have been all this time? *cackle*.

Archangel
Thu, 01-01-2009, 12:41 AM
The village needs more women or it wouldn't be sustainable.

Gimme a few hours with all the women in the forum and i guarantee triplets from each one or your money back

rockmanj
Thu, 01-01-2009, 02:26 AM
All of the noise and commotion woke rockmanj out of his deep, alcohol-induced sleep. "What the hell is all that racket?" he thought to himself. Opening the curtains of his window, he looks outside to see the end results of the witch's fight with some shady figure. "Damn magicians..."

Closing the curtains, he sits down at his weathered oaken table and pours a double whiskey neat. As he sips the acrid beverage, he toys with his eyepatch, remembering a time long ago, before he needed to wear an eyepatch, before he became the cynical alcoholic....before that incident. Before he can finish his thoughts, there's a knock on his door...

/role play

Xelbair
Thu, 01-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Meanwhile Xel along with his harem, prepares his latest freak machine, TGEM, which have power take target person DNA data and clone him as a harem slave. Now what is just left to make them able to defend his Vault.

Nadouku
Thu, 01-01-2009, 02:12 PM
The next morning, I decided to give rockmanj a visit because I had to deliver something for him. "Hi, hi, rocky, are you there?" I yelled as I knocked on the door. rockmanj certainly looked troubled for a moment, then relaxed himself and said, "Yo, you got that "thing" for me?" I reached into my bag and pulled it out. "You're looking for this right?" I asked. He took the item, ran to his grandfather clock, and placed it within the confines. The clock started to move again. "Thanks! And... happy new years!" he yelled as I exited, waving at him.

I started to wonder what the marauder meant when he said "You don't even know the half of what GotWoot Village is up to." Maybe... SOMETHING SCANDELOUS!? I was so excited that I forgot that the village was being raided by Ani's minions, and just simply walked past them to my pumpkin house. But while there, I saw the door had creaked opened, meaning... "Someone's inside," I said. I went into alert mode. Peeking inside the house, I saw...

rockmanj
Thu, 01-01-2009, 10:25 PM
rockmanj was so glad to receive "that item", that he had forgotten all about his payment to the witch. "Hey, you forgot..." but Nado had already disappeared from sight. For a moment, he contemplated just keeping what he owed, but then realized that he isn't that type of person....anymore, anyways. He opened the secret compartment behind his clock and removed a heavy tome entitled "Ancient Magics and You: A guide to the forbidden realms". "No one should ever possess this information, but what choice do I have? ", he thought to himself.

He dashed out of the rear entrance to his house, so as to intercept the witch, but was stopped in his tracks by a gruff, smelly marauder. "Where do you think you're going, one-eye?" rockmanj narrowed his right eye and glared at the marauder. "Who says I only have one eye, ugly?" The marauder was taken aback by the insult; "What the hell did you..." He was cut off by the swift blow to the throat from rockmanj. "I don't have time to deal with you now. Out of the way asshole" The marauder attempted to raise his rifle, but rockmanj had already gotten in close enough to incapacitate the goon, and knocked him unconscious. He sprinted to the witch's odd house, and knocked. "hmmm...I wonder if everything is ok?" Remembering an old trick from his pirating days, he picked the lock and walked inside...

/role play

Animeniax
Thu, 01-01-2009, 10:37 PM
The young, wounded marauder stumbled into the main hall of the marauders' hideout in the deep forest. This wasn't the first time that RedneckNoob had gotten himself in trouble with his impetuousness. Seeing this sorry excuse for a marauder bring shame and trouble to his door for the last time, Animeniax had some of his men drag him out back and beaten, then thrown in a dungeon, hopefully never to be heard from again.

/roleplay

Nadouku
Thu, 01-01-2009, 11:39 PM
I dunno, but Anineniax's entry just made me laugh. :D

...rockmanj sitting at the table, reading one of my books called "Familiars: Their Existence Matters!" I let out a sigh of relief and said, "You scared me, ya know? But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I mean, you're a pirate after all." rockmanj looked up at me, put down the book, and pulled out another book. "Hmm?" I said, "this book... doesn't look like one of mine." "It's something I meant to give you as a payment before you walked away on me," he replied. I received the book, took a quick glance at it, and was fascinated by its content. Interesting... but before I could be absorbed into the book, an explosion occured outside my pumpkin house...

rockmanj
Fri, 01-02-2009, 07:24 AM
"Ex-pirate, witch", rockmanj said ruefully. "That was a long time ago, ages ago....if I were still that man, I would've kept that book for myself" Nadouku seemed content with the old tome. "How did you come across this? This is difficult to acquire, even for a pirate...err ex-pirate" Adjusting his eyepatch, and standing up, he replied: " A pirate isn't the only thing I was..." He then acknowledged the explosion outside, as if it were an everyday occurrence . "Well, why don't we join the party, witch?" He drew a short, onyx-colored oriental-style dagger from a sheath attached to the leg of his pants. "Is that a magicked dagger? For someone that hates magic and magic users, you sure keep a lot of magical things." As he walked towards the door to scout out the commotion, he adjusted his eyepatch again "Yea..I do..."

Xelbair
Fri, 01-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Xel runs out of his basement and yells to Rockmanj and to Nadoku "Don't worry it just was mine machine...i had small malfunction, well it just exploded." Now Xel noticed sunlight. "O Shi... MY EYES!" and he runs back to his basement. He looks in the mirror to find that he was just in his pants. "So that why their expression was so weird" meanwhile...

Buffalobiian
Fri, 01-02-2009, 09:17 AM
..Bill watched the interactions of the airheaded witch, arrogant ex-pirate and idiotic inventor (who would look at the sun with their 50x magnifying eyepiece on?) with mirth, yet with emotional detachment. Such a thing is possible while you play with bodies, yet keeping a sound mind.

Or is it?

Transporting bodies to his lair isn't a hard task, especially when you conceal it as part of the aftermath cleanup. It's been a while since they've had a raid, and security have been slack. Casualties were high....all the better!!....and many buildings in the area were either scorched, flaming, or burnt to the ground. As the necromancer carted his bodies, passing by fleeting villagers and worried parents, his eyes noticed a small figure crouching on the ground.

It was one of the village boys, 5 summers old, at most. Next to him lay his mother, reeking of burnt hair and flesh. Unmoving. Whether the boy cried of fear, grief or hunger, he couldn't be sure. But he knew his mother would never come back.

If one was to notice Bill taking in this sight, one would not have recognised him. He looked the same, but yet he felt like at another man. A closer inspection would have made out what seemed to be a tear in his eye.

It's not that the necromancer was an emotional being. Anything but that. Nor was it that he isn't used to people dying. But this scene revived once forgotten memories. Memories long overwritten by his countless heart numbing and blood-chilling experiments. Yet it was not destroyed, and now Bill relives it. For this is symbolic of how once a gentle and playful boy came to be obsessed with the taboo art of Necromancy...

The stench of the battlefield traveled up his nostrils, and Bill was brought back to reality once again. Even though these were the best, and most whole corpses, Bill could see the signs of decay already.

....Flesh-Rot Atropine.....so they use poisons now.....Animeniax must be getting desperate.....

As the late afternoon sun sets, Bill unloads the bodies into cold storage to await whatever twisted experiments cross his mind. Not too long ago, the marauder's men have retreated. To date, they've never attacked at night. But that's because at night, another danger lurks in the darkness. As the necromancer checks his robe for scalpels and scrolls, the last rays of day sank below the treetops, and night falls......

/roleplay

Come one people, be part of Gotwoot Village (I have no idea what this "danger" is, someone can think of something :D)

Xelbair
Fri, 01-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Now after fixing the problem with his last invention, he created his first clone, clone made of 2 people in one body, BoC and Assertin. Xel opened the door of his vault and left BoC-Assertin clone to roam free in the Village of Gotwoot.

rockmanj
Fri, 01-02-2009, 09:51 AM
/me would assume its Sapphi's escapades.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 01-02-2009, 10:53 AM
DB looks around at the commotion and thinks screw this shit, I can't be asked. Most of this lot are savages anyway and deserve what they get. DB puts the book back in to his robes and starts walking to the west side of the village to buy some bread.

Nadouku
Fri, 01-02-2009, 01:46 PM
I ran to exit the pumpkin house, as rockmanj followed. Outside, we looked around and saw Xelbair yelling at us, "Don't worry! It was just my machine! I had small malfunction, well it just exploded." rockmanj and I then heard Xelbair scream in agony due to the microscopic lens, magnifying at 500x, looking directly towards the sun. "No... that can't be it," I speculated, since Xelbair's explosion was further away from my pumpkin house than this one, "someone's... here!" Suddenly, some knives were thrown at us! rockmanj deflected the knives while I dodged the others. A ninja appeared from the woods.

"You did very well blocking those knives, rockmanj, but the next ones will surely kill you," the ninja said. "You know him, rocky?" I asked. "Yea, he was once part of my crew as an assassin pirate," rockmanj explained, "now, he's working under someone else." The ninja pulled out his katana and lunged forward at rockmanj. "Should I help you out?" I questioned. "Nah, I got this," rockmanj replied.

rockmanj blocked the ninja's attack and punched him in the stomach. The ninja flew back and threw shurikens. rockmanj blocked some and caught two in his hands, returning them to the ninja. "Ninja Technique - Conceal!" The ninja becomes invisible and dodges the shurikens. rockmanj concentrates his surroundings. Where will he strike, he wondered. 30 seconds have passed... 40 seconds have passed...

"Behind you!" I shouted. rockmanj looked behind him as he saw the blade coming towards him...

I'll think about this ninja's name on my next entry, but he should be one of the Naruto forumers. :p

rockmanj
Fri, 01-02-2009, 03:09 PM
"Ah..." rockmanj smiled slightly, then said, almost to himself: "Haven't had to do this in a while...", and to the untrained eye, disappeared! The ninja stuck the ground, causing sparks that also had the unfortunate effect of giving away his position. Then, in a flash, he was again visible, and flying through the air as if struck with incredible force. Nadouku seemed to hear a voice from both the east and west simultaneously : "See, this is nothing...I just regret that it came to this." Suddenly, rockmanj appeared, standing over the fallen miscreant, who was writhing in pain.

Nadouku noticed that something was slightly different about the former rogue..."Ah..your eye!" rockmanj cocked his head slightly, toward the witch. "Yea, its not something I'm exactly proud of ." What he was referring to was his left eye, vastly different from the deep brown eye nestled in the right socket of his face. This particular eye was very odd, as the Iris was not only a bright gold color, but also in the shape of a diamond, and seemed to give off a soft glow in the twilight.

"What in the world....Could that be?" the witch exclaimed. rockmanj seemed to lower his head a bit, as if ashamed; "Yea, it is indeed Shin Shi Gan...the Eyes of God' The witch gasped. "The forbidden magic that allows one to see all this was and will be?" rockmanj replied: "Well, only if you have both of them...but that power isn't meant for any man to have...I should know" Suddenly, he violently kicked the fallen ninja in his ribs "This idiot knows that...I'm sure of it."

He turned toward the witch: "Sorry, I wasn't straight with you before, but I know you could sense the magic within me. What you saw, was a practical application of space-time magic...of something in my past." He pointed to this pirate with his wakazashi, "...And this scum knows...this eye, which is bound to the future...He was sent from one in my past...you could say my other half,"he spoke as his left eye glowed brighter. He covered the eye again. "I trust you can keep this to yourself witch. I stay in this backwards town for a reason; and I definitely don't need anyone knowing that I once studied the arcane."

The witch nodded, then...

/role play

Nadouku
Fri, 01-02-2009, 04:11 PM
"My, my, you sure made yourself look pathetic Azonalanthious," a voice spoke. rockmanj and I looked up and I yelled, "AH! The cookie-stealing thief!" The marauder was taken aback by the insult, but continued, "Well, we have no buisness with you guys right now, but I'll be taking him back." Before rockmanj and I could react, the marauder moved at a very fast speed, picked Azonalanthious up, and ran in the other direction. I wanted to chase him, but rockmanj stopped me, stating, "Now's not the time for us to be chasing, witch."

Suddenly, rockmanj fell to his knees. I asked, "What's wrong!?" "Damn, even if I use a little bit of this power... it drains too much stamina from you," rockmanj explained, "which is why I didn't want this damn thing to begin with, but fate sure knows how to toy with me." "Well, I can take you to a apothecary," I said, "I even know a guy there!" I used my magic to levitate rockmanj up and I boarded on my broom to fly to the apothecary. Elsewhere...

Sapphire
Fri, 01-02-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm going to go off tangent and post my own version of "Gotwoot Village"... a parallel dimension to the current story of sorts.. I'll continue it when I feel like it, or upon request.

A young woman named Kit sat back in a lounge chair and fanned herself with her hand. It was sweltering hot. She was on Lich's porch, waiting for him to come home; she had recieved an message from a personal-postage pidgeon hours before:

KIT, MY HOUSE, NOW!!! I have some good shit to say that you don't wanna miss. More talk later, come now.

Below was a small post script, scribbled in slightly more hectic writing

And hurry your ass up. I know you're probably taking your sweet ass time somewhere sewing some under armor upgrade.

Kit wasn't "sewing some under armor upgrade" thank you very much. She was crochetting a pair of stockings for winter. Huge difference. Anyway, Kit dropped her project, slipped on something a bit more presentable for the outside world, and headed out into the sweltering hot heat for the journey all the way to Lich's humble abode. Normally, nothing could pull Kit away from her cozy couch and soft pillows on a serene Saturday, but this less than sophisticated message had peaked her interest. And Lich never sent messages by pidgeon. He used email. Pidgeons weren't very classy, and were pretty much only used by people who weren't patient enough for the other party to swing by an info-box.

It was getting dark before the lounge chair became too uncomfortable and Kit decided to take matters into her own hands. Miffed, Kit slipped a crochet needle out of her stocking and began to work on Lich's front door. It wasn't long before the lock clicked open. Kit straightened her clothing and stepped in through the doorway. The house was pitch dark, and that was unusual. Lich usually kept his house well lit, to ward off shades or other creepy crawlies. He was paranoid like that.

As Kit's eyes adjusted to the light, she made her way deeper into the house, her senses suddenly heightened by adrenaline and a tinge of fear. It was no longer sweltering, but a mist of sweat broke out on Kit's back as she continued to make her way towards Lich's room.

KitKat
Sat, 01-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Oh noes! Watch out Kit! Something is amiss! What will happen?

And isn't a Lich usually an undead creature? I'm thinking, this one probably not, since he's warding off shades and such, instead of creating them.

salmonman78
Sat, 01-03-2009, 04:32 PM
*climbs up from the riverbed*

I looked around, something just wasn't right, a burnt smell drifted past my nose. Trying get into town I stubbed my toes on a shruiken, "WHO THE HELL LEAVES THIS HERE?" Afterwards I packed it in my side pouch of interesting items. Crap, looks like its getting crazy here too, least the fishin and crazy women aren't too bad. I headed for the bar

Animeniax
Sun, 01-04-2009, 09:42 PM
This thread reminds me why I don't read fanfics.

masamuneehs
Wed, 01-07-2009, 08:08 AM
been a long time since I've read through 9 pages of a thread on GotWoot and actually wanted to comment...

I suppose I'll go with the "ye olde village" theme...

and with all due respect to the people above, I'd never even review your fanfic (because of the age old "if you don't have anything nice to say..."), let alone offer to beta-read for you, but I will say this: you should aim more for pleasing your readers and less for trying to enjoy spinning an epic tale.

...and do the run-down via 'reputation'. because god knows I don't remember half the people who were here in the early days, and haven't been around enough to really get a sense of many of the newcomers...

Ciber - Founding Dictator -
Absent Landlord who the people enjoy being absent. The guy who, when he does come around, often winds up pissing most of the common folk off

Wilik - Founding Builder, Ruling Party Founder -
Neglectful Landlord who toiled once to help raise this village out of the muck and earth, then moved on to another realm after a period punctuated by occasional administration and expansion work.

Budweineken (Munsu) - Longest Respected Commoner, Current Ruling Party Operational Leader -
just another guy who had nowhere else better to go, Bud at first helped mold this place without really ever considering he was doing anything for others at all. After some time he came to feel some sincere attachment to the place and consciously began to work to better it. He's in charge because he's simply outlasted every person who ever really gave a fuck about the place who still has time to do the mundane Leader tasks.

Kraco - Praetor of the Ruling Faction, Doctor -
Kraco is one of the 'second wave' people, known for their interest in meaningful discussion more than the 'lulz'. He is always around to give advice and is almost a de-facto official because of his mastery of the written forum post and his continued activity in the community since his arrival.

Psyke - Deacon of the Smile Church -
As GotWoot is a strictly secular village (have we ever really had a religious pack?) Psyke is as close as it comes to someone preaching a certain way of life. His message is quite simple and cheery, and he is the most loved GotWooter because he constantly promotes understanding, happiness. He rarely gets directly involved with community functions or issues, but has a profound impact in the peripheral.

Ryll - Senator of the People's Party, Sage-
Ryll was the original Kraco. He seriously, almost zealously, spent hours investing in the community, right at the backbone of what the village is based on. People respect him because of this sincere approach and because he is always excellently observant (and helpful) about anything that has to do with the village's core focus.

XanBcoo - Legate of the Ruling Party, Popular Commoner -
Xan, like Psyke and unlike Ryll, is mostly present in the peripheral of the community. However, he is a longstanding, generally beloved fixture in this area, and his forays into the core village areas are always welcomed and warmly recieved. As such, he makes for a perfect representative of the Party, as he is much beloved by the rest, both old and new GotWoot denziens who feel that he is, in many ways, just like them.

Buffalobiian - Grocer -
In many ways, BB is the "fourth generation's" Kraco or Xan. He participates greatly in almost all functions, both core and peripheral, of the village, and is well known and generally liked. He lacks the natural flourish of Ryll or the learned experience of Kraco, and has only recently begun to surface as a respected element of everyday GotWoot. He is probably aspiring to a position in the Ruling Party.

Board of Command - Entertainer
Ye Olde Lolz Dispenser is this joker. He has effectively set up shop in the tavern known as the Flame Pit (which, as of this writing, I haven't been to in months, so I lack the insight of anything that goes on there). Quick with a joke and sometimes simply foul in his pursuit of humor, BoC is recognized by all but only taken seriously by the dimmest lightbulds or the most recent newcomers.

That's all for today. I'm not sorry if I offended anyone. Really like this idea, and I'm just sorta spitting what comes to my mind.
Next up: Assertn, RyougaZell, KitKat, myself, Yukipupimura

Animeniax
Wed, 01-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Hey welcome to last week old timer. How's Japan treating you? Your role in Gotwoot village would be the untouchable, and I don't mean Capone era.

Deadfire
Tue, 01-27-2009, 09:02 AM

*etc etc

Hypothesize away!!!

It's interesting to note that this DO idea did more then cause a lapse in logic. which is odd to say the least

Role: Possibly some retired Law enforcement officer, now hired either to train, or generaly to mill around. Telling stories of the good old days, to anyone that would listen.

Village would possibly be in a state of disrepair most of the time due to poplution of said village.

I'd be living in Comp's neighbourhood, shouting at him over such things as the newspaper, and his fence is 5 ins on my side.

RyougaZell
Tue, 01-27-2009, 09:33 AM
RZ wakes up after several days of hibernation thinking: "I guess eating cookies alongside that experimental drug of DB Hunter is not a good combination... I should skip the medicine next time... oh well... lets see what news I can find around..."

And thus RZ leaves his harem...

TheBladeChild
Tue, 01-27-2009, 06:16 PM
I would be one of the thousands of nameless npc villagers(if this were a random rpg) that spouts out useless information.