PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 200

Nadouku
Tue, 12-23-2008, 08:41 PM
[Dattebayo] Bleach - Episode 200: Download (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b200.torrent)

==================================================

Nice episode and lecture from Mayuri. There was one dragged out scene, but that was remedied by Mayuri and Nemu's comedy. Damn Ishida, that lucky bastard! :p

Things are starting to heat up between Nnoita and Kenpachi. The fight scenes were awesome, so I hope they keep it up.

Jessper
Tue, 12-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Haha, Kenpachi is a badass. I can't wait to see how this fight progresses. Hopefully they are out of stupid scenes to show from other fights though I'm sure we will get plenty next week from the exploration of that lab.

Kleitan
Tue, 12-23-2008, 11:59 PM
Decent comedy and awesome fight scenes made this episode excellent. Nemu is pure win.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 12-24-2008, 05:42 AM
Now I have to look up that scene in the manga to see what Mayuri did to "heal" her.

But yeah, great episode.

Jessper
Wed, 12-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Should link it when you find it Darth.

redcat
Wed, 12-24-2008, 12:46 PM
it was the same in the manga

DarthEnderX
Wed, 12-24-2008, 03:09 PM
Bleh, yeah it was. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/306/10/

In fact it was funnier in the anime because they used that "can't show that on the air" joke. I notice that "drill hands" isn't in there though.

Nadouku
Wed, 12-24-2008, 04:06 PM
The filler moments in this were exceptional good, except for that Pesche and Dondochakka scene, which I thought was dragged out. Everything else was awesome.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 12-24-2008, 08:46 PM
Also, don't tell me that that needle full of goo isn't going to cause complications later. :p

Patriot
Thu, 12-25-2008, 11:15 PM
Bleach is getting interesting. Can't wait to see how the Kenpatchi fight looks. Good stuff. And I didnt' even notice until I watched it a second time, but Inoue is healing up Ichigo. So even if Kenpatchi goes down, good ole Ichigo will be up and running.

And I love how somewhere they once said, with 20 Espada they could take out Soul Society. Correct me if i'm wrong, but a captain that Ichida took out just took out a number 8 or something Espada, Rukia took out a number 9 without a Bankai, Captain Kuckici (sp) took out a 7 or something without really using his assination Bankai. So meh. 20 Espada's couldn't do anything to Soul Society after all.

Yukimura
Fri, 12-26-2008, 11:03 AM
It was said that with 10 or more Vasto Lordes level Hollow Aizen could conquer Soul Society. Grimjow was an Adjucas and #6 so one can assume all of the Espada below him were also Adjucas (except for the one stated Gillian). It's unknown whether any of the Espada from Nnoritra up are Adjucas or Vasto Lordes, though Ulquiorra looks a lot like the silhouette of a Vasto Lordes that was first shown when Hitsugaya first gave his doomy explanation (see episode ~115).

Kraco
Fri, 12-26-2008, 04:49 PM
So even if Kenpatchi goes down, good ole Ichigo will be up and running.

Haha. I think it's somewhat safe to say by now Kenpachi isn't going down by Nnoitra. Nnoitra just doesn't have it in himself. Kenpachi is only now beginning to like this fight. Perhaps he's starting to feel, after who knows how long, that he's facing someone who could take his life, that is, offer a good, real fight without a need for handicaps.

And yes, Nemu is awesome.

dragonrage
Sat, 12-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Have you guys noticed that kenpachi has never grasp his sword with both hands...

Penner
Sat, 12-27-2008, 02:59 PM
Yeah he's just having fun, if he wanted to just kill Nnoitra he could have used both hands and pulled off his eyepatch and go all berzerk on his scrawny ass from the start, but whats the fun in that? ;P

redcat
Sat, 12-27-2008, 03:01 PM
Have you guys noticed that kenpachi has never grasp his sword with both hands...
careful what you post

dragonrage
Sat, 12-27-2008, 03:06 PM
I don't read the manga so, I don't really get what i should be careful about. But it certainly been bugging me... I know he always holds back, But just how Much.. In the fight with Ichigo he didn't go all out either.

I would however;like to see him total own someone... And i have a theory about him, but i am gonna keep that to myself for a bit.

redcat
Sat, 12-27-2008, 03:16 PM
why dont you take your bullshit somewhere else

dragonrage
Sat, 12-27-2008, 03:20 PM
why dont you take your bullshit somewhere else

I can really see why people love you.... Good job at showing it... But atleast keep to the point of the thread.

redcat
Sat, 12-27-2008, 03:27 PM
you honestly expect me to believe you suddenly noticed something like how many hands he uses to hold his sword...

no no, sorry. you've quite an eye for detail. right. sure

its funny, I call you out and now you're trying to turn it around on me, noting my rep and trying to say im off topic? im talking about what you posted about. does that mean you are off topic also?

I'll prolly get banned now for manga propheting, which is fine considering every time I come back to this forum I ask myself why. this whole forum is plagued with losers like you. reading the forums is kinda like watching filler, with the false hope that something better is around the corner.

for the record, i normally never read the manga, but a link to it was posted in the thread for ep 199 and i was bored. cant help but wonder how often people try to sneak in spoilers disguised as clever observations around here.

Spoilers removed. Member banned (just like he wished; always glad to help).
-Kraco

Nadouku
Sat, 12-27-2008, 06:14 PM
cant help but wonder how often people try to sneak in spoilers disguised as clever observations around here.

Comparsion of manga/anime. :p

It's quite fine to find the differences, as long as its up to date and on the current episode.

redcat
Sat, 12-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Comparsion of manga/anime. :p

It's quite fine to find the differences, as long as its up to date and on the current episode.
yeah i have no problem with that

Archangel
Sat, 12-27-2008, 09:43 PM
I still dont see a way to Kempachi to win this fight without completely fucking up the power level scale for the whole show

He lost to Ichigos shikai!! And pls dont give me the "he wasn't serious" bullshit, ichigo beat him so bad he was crying in the end...

DarthEnderX
Sat, 12-27-2008, 09:44 PM
I dunno, people are acting like as soon as Kenpachi takes off his eyepatch that it's all over for Noitra.

But Noitra STILL hasn't released his zanpatou yet.

They're BOTH still fucking around at this point.

Uberbaka
Sun, 12-28-2008, 01:12 AM
you honestly expect me to believe you suddenly noticed something like how many hands he uses to hold his sword 2-4 eps before hes going to hold it in 2? i might as well say now, you've pretty much done so already.

no no, sorry. you've quite an eye for detail. right. sure

its funny, I call you out and now you're trying to turn it around on me, noting my rep and trying to say im off topic? im talking about what you posted about. does that mean you are off topic also?

I'll prolly get banned now for manga propheting, which is fine considering every time I come back to this forum I ask myself why. this whole forum is plagued with losers like you. reading the forums is kinda like watching filler, with the false hope that something better is around the corner.

for the record, i normally never read the manga, but a link to it was posted in the thread for ep 199 and i was bored. cant help but wonder how often people try to sneak in spoilers disguised as clever observations around here.

Thank you for spoiling.

It doesn't matter whether or not the other guy used the manga to prophethise as you were the one who blatantly confirmed it. And that's just rude to the anime viewers.

This is a forum for discussion, and seeing as we've just seen Zaraki fight quite a lot (compared to the amount we've seen him in) in the last episodes I don't see anything wrong with that kind of observation as when I think about it is very true. Most of us may have not even thought about it or that it meant anything, until now.

Your "disclaimer" on not usually reading the manga is irrelevant as well as it really doesn't matter if you do or not when you decide to spoil.

Good move on turning off your rep as well. I'd suggest stopping this discussion here and keep on topic. (Don't reply to this as I won't answer)

</Off topic>

<On topic>

Intense shot with the head stabbing.. Although everything feels a little bit too pre-planned when the scientist fights the scientist and eye patch guy fights the eye patch guy (who I think had a subordinate with an eye patch as well? Nevermind the fact that they have the same fighting styles (Beasts that fight for fun) I like it though, but I can't help feel that it's maybe a bit too much of a coincidence or maybe just bad writing. Hell, most of hueco mundo and soul society is mirrored quite closely. Big breasted captains and all, it does have a nice element of symmetry even though it could just be lazy design.

Archangel
Sun, 12-28-2008, 01:50 AM
I like it though, but I can't help feel that it's maybe a bit too much of a coincidence or maybe just bad writing. Hell, most of hueco mundo and soul society is mirrored quite closely. Big breasted captains and all, it does have a nice element of symmetry even though it could just be lazy design.

You're telling me that you've just realized that the whole arrancar arc has been the exact same shit as the Soul Society arc only with hollows instead of captains?

I wonder if there's anything about this arc that can't be somehow compared to the last one.

Uberbaka
Sun, 12-28-2008, 03:07 AM
No, it's been obvious the entire way. But it's being even more emphasized by actually matching up the "mirrored versions".

You'd have to be deaf dumb and blind to miss the similarities, I just never discussed it until now.

redcat
Sun, 12-28-2008, 08:22 AM
Thank you for spoiling.
no problem. i felt it was a small sacrifice to bring some bullshit to light.

It doesn't matter whether or not the other guy used the manga to prophethise
that's just your opinion and I disagree with it

darkmetal505
Sun, 12-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Gotta agree with redcat on this one. It was a very accurate "observation" to bring out just now. Also considering the "..." that was placed at end would steer others in that direction. Also there was no other discussion about the episode besides that point.

Problem is where do we draw line between insight and manga prophetizing.

But......... Kenpachi got bad luck stabbing him in his left eye. If it was the right one, game over.

Archangel
Sun, 12-28-2008, 01:36 PM
But......... Kenpachi got bad luck stabbing him in his left eye. If it was the right one, game over.

Assuming it would make it through.

Kraco
Sun, 12-28-2008, 02:19 PM
Gotta agree with redcat on this one. It was a very accurate "observation" to bring out just now.

Bah. I was thinking about the same thing already earlier, but didn't see any reason to mention it because I doubt very many didn't notice it, and thus talking about it would bring little onto the table. In my opinion they made a real point to show him clearly using only one hand.

Actually I don't know which one bothers me more: Manga prophets or others continuously complaining about possible manga prophets. Considering how little innovation this arc has shown compared to the SS arc, it should be pretty clear Kubo isn't going to win any Nobel literature prizes, so it shouldn't be impossible at all to predict something (correctly) with just a little bit of thinking.

dragonrage
Sun, 12-28-2008, 03:43 PM
I was being honest when i said I don't read the manga. I am an anime fan, and knowing what happens before it happens ruining s it for me.

This is going to be the last comment in either the Bleach or Naruto sections, since there are so many people that are passionate about these series, Don't want to cause the same effect that i do not wish on myself.

THe reason why i pointed that one point out is that during the entire fight Norita was struggling with one hand against Zaraki and kept constantly using both hands just to keep pace with Kenpachi. Even as Kenpachi began to bleed he though nothig of it like he usually does. His main objective is to basically find people that are strong enough for him to enjoy himself fighting. But i Believe it is more than that. He only uses what he deamese necessary to make it an equal fight.

Pirime Example his fight with Ichigo, as Ichigo got stronger so did he, as Ichigo Increase his reaction so did he. There are a few things that i think you all should take a closer look at in that fight.

All I am saying is that I would like to see Zaraki just go balls out against someone. But I think he has yet to find someone like that. It is true that he was crying at the end of the fight with Ichigo,I think it was bacause he came to a sudden realization of something that he essentially forgot a long time ago and also there was something missing within him that was made abundantly clear to him. Also a way to get even stronger was shown to him, not for the first time ofcourse but there was an actual reason for him to want to go down that path.

Anyways I might be over thinking this.But I do like his character alot. He is straight forward and unbounded for the most part.

p.s. Its good to be back lurking the shadows of gotwoot.

Nadouku
Sun, 12-28-2008, 05:00 PM
I must agree with Kraco that Kubo's style of writing is balantly obvious. It wouldn't be a surprise that someone would guess correctly as to what would happen next.

Anyways I might be over thinking this.But I do like his character alot. He is straight forward and unbounded for the most part.

Yea, Zaraki's character is quite refreshing. Although I am a bit curious of his past. :o

Archangel
Sun, 12-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Yea, Zaraki's character is quite refreshing. Although I am a bit curious of his past. :o

Kubo has shown interest in developing Zaraki's past and will probably do so in the future, i read it in a interview he gave.

Nadouku
Sun, 12-28-2008, 06:25 PM
Kubo has shown interest in developing Zaraki's past and will probably do so in the future, i read it in a interview he gave.

Oh, that's pretty neat. I'm gonna go try to find that link then!

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-28-2008, 07:08 PM
You people are full of crap. Half of SS's captains wield their Zanpaktou 1 handed. I mean, Mayuri never uses both hands. There's no reason you should look at Kenpachi and go "ooh, he's takin it easy with one hand!" Cause there's like 3-4 other characters that do the same thing and nobodies said jack about them.

darkmetal505
Sun, 12-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Assuming it would make it through.

Hopefully his eye isn't as hard as his skin! That would be weird.

Archangel
Sun, 12-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Wow this thread is spoilerific

Hopefully his eye isn't as hard as his skin! That would be weird.

Weirdness and bleach do tend to go hand to hand lately

Vorlath
Tue, 12-30-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm sorry, but it seems like every damn episode, we get to see Kenpachi asking Ichigo "what's wrong?" just as Nnoitra slams down on Kenpachi's sword where there is, you guessed it, ONE HAND. They've been slamming it down our throats. During the battles, how many times does Kenpachi stop that same double circled sword with one hand.

If this is some kind of spoiler, then I need to drop a few brain cells so that I don't recognize Dr Obvious.

Can you guess what else Kenpachi does with one hand? I think everyone in this forum has the same skill. Is that a spoiler?

Artris
Wed, 12-31-2008, 01:10 AM
Can you guess what else Kenpachi does with one hand? I think everyone in this forum has the same skill. Is that a spoiler?

Actually, I would guess thats one of the few tasks he uses two hands for. The one hand thing is interesting, but doesn't Kenpachi always fight 1 handed? Even if he switches it up, I just don't think the "I'm going to use two hands now" theme fits well with bleach. Sure, the mood does, but usually the "power-ups" come in (oh so very slightly) more complicated forms.

Honestly, I just assumed Kenpachi would go bankai next episode, since that stance with the sword blade horizontal and facing out is oh so common. I know, his character type likely wouldn't allow for the assistance of bankai. I'm sure he wouldn't even fight in shikai, if he had a choice. Still, in terms of writing that seems the easiest path and so I won't be surprised at all if we are following it next episode.

November 11
Wed, 12-31-2008, 10:59 PM
I think the size and weight of a sword plays a big factor in determining whether the wielder uses one or both hands.

Zaraki's zanpaktou seems like a light serrated sword, which he can easily wield one handed whereas Ichigo's cumbersome butcher cleaver most likely need two hands to swing it.

Also 1 handed style allows better agility and use of the other hand, ie, Zaraki pulling the chain.

Killa-Eyez
Sun, 01-04-2009, 10:27 PM
I'm sorry, but it seems like every damn episode, we get to see Kenpachi asking Ichigo "what's wrong?" just as Nnoitra slams down on Kenpachi's sword where there is, you guessed it, ONE HAND. They've been slamming it down our throats. During the battles, how many times does Kenpachi stop that same double circled sword with one hand.

If this is some kind of spoiler, then I need to drop a few brain cells so that I don't recognize Dr Obvious.

lol. :o

It was a fun episode, but the fight scenes being well animated? I don't know, maybe I'm just settin' the bar too high.

Archangel
Mon, 01-05-2009, 06:34 AM
lol. :o

It was a fun episode, but the fight scenes being well animated? I don't know, maybe I'm just settin' the bar too high.

Nah, they've just been setting the bar too low ever since the bounto arc ended ( yes i'm saying i enjoyed the bounto arc more that i'm enjoying this crap )