PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 339

Marik
Wed, 12-17-2008, 11:02 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?cqielpgowyo) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/muh9ha) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RWO3GLSH) - RapidShare (http://rapidshare.com/files/174793448/Bleach_339_SleepyFans_.zip)

Franky-House

SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/8rd1mu) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7I6JE6YT) - Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=43469)

RyougaZell
Wed, 12-17-2008, 11:46 AM
Link is dead.

Did you manage to download it?

Marik
Wed, 12-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Yeah, try now.

RyougaZell
Wed, 12-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Yes. Downloaded. Thank you.

So Stark is Number 1, excellent.I thought it was Barragan.

Makes me wonder if Lilineth, Stark's fraccion, is very powerful, since she is the fraccion of the Primer Espada. Or maybe he is just a pedo.

Halibel looks awesome. Too bad she is fighting Toshirou. Seeing the fanbase he has, they are making him win no matter what. Bleh.

Making the Sou-Taichou leave the 3 female fraccion was kinda dumb, although I can't say I am displeased. I like those three. Yet I don't see them changing sides, unles Halibel does.

Seems Kubo wanted to show at least one page of Ichigo before the year ended. I think Shounen Jump usually takes a break this time of the year.

Atheist
Wed, 12-17-2008, 01:29 PM
I'm glad Stark is number one, somehow I don't like Barragan.

Nadouku
Wed, 12-17-2008, 02:41 PM
The ending panel gave me some hope for Ichigo versus Ulquiorra. Good chapter overall.

naruto_ninjagirl
Wed, 12-17-2008, 02:47 PM
you´re kidding if you say shonen jump takes a break about now right?? damn!!!! its beginning to get good!!!

Death BOO Z
Wed, 12-17-2008, 05:20 PM
I sure hope that Ichigo managed to power up (and recover) since last time we saw him, probably had a an off-screen training montage somewhere.

figures that hitsugaya gets to fight Habbibal. god gives crispy buns to the guy that already had breast sandwich.

animus
Wed, 12-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Did Hitsugaya already get owned? He popped Bankai, and Halibel released her hollow form already in Stark's conversation?

michelous
Wed, 12-17-2008, 05:38 PM
yeah sick chapter

LaZie
Wed, 12-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Did Hitsugaya already get owned? He popped Bankai, and Halibel released her hollow form already in Stark's conversation?

I think she just took off her clothes and nothing more :D

animus
Wed, 12-17-2008, 07:49 PM
No she went in to cut him, and there's like shattered ice everywhere. So I'm a bit confused. Hitsugaya got owned that fast?

Nadouku
Wed, 12-17-2008, 08:24 PM
No she went in to cut him, and there's like shattered ice everywhere. So I'm a bit confused. Hitsugaya got owned that fast?

She barely drew her sword too, so unless Hitsugaya has some sort of other hidden ability that he has yet to show us, I doubt he'll win against her.

Carnage
Wed, 12-17-2008, 08:31 PM

He was kidding.

darkmetal505
Wed, 12-17-2008, 09:07 PM
I'm pretty sure Hitsugaya will lose, if he hasn't already. He isn't the strongest of captains and Hallibel is numero tres.

Inazuma
Thu, 12-18-2008, 08:20 AM
She barely drew her sword too, so unless Hitsugaya has some sort of other hidden ability that he has yet to show us, I doubt he'll win against her.

She is too sexy to lose against Hitsugaya.

Archangel
Thu, 12-18-2008, 01:19 PM
Wow 15 comments in just a couple of hours, does this mean i should start reading this from where i left off??

Is Ichigo back at least?

Marik
Thu, 12-18-2008, 01:31 PM
This was posted yesterday, actually. Yeah, hes back.

David Craft
Thu, 12-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Wow 15 comments in just a couple of hours, does this mean i should start reading this from where i left off??

Is Ichigo back at least?

least for the last panel lol. Good chap though, I was hoping Stark was #1.

Some how I don't see him or his fraccion dying... they have showed us multiple clips of him several times throughout the series now and usualy when they do that to a char they hint that the char will somehow become more essential to the over all plot and even possibly a main char (good or bad) later on.

I can't help but feel something big is about to happen... Aizen has something up his sleeve and he is simply using these Espada for his gain and could obviously care less about them... I wouldn't be surprised if he pull something out and betrays THEM all too.

Nadouku
Thu, 12-18-2008, 05:13 PM
I can't help but feel something big is about to happen... Aizen has something up his sleeve and he is simply using these Espada for his gain and could obviously care less about them... I wouldn't be surprised if he pull something out and betrays THEM all too.

Well, he does trust Ulquiorra to look after Hueco Mundo, so it's not like he is even thinking about betraying them (his own creations). Using them? Maybe.

rockmanj
Thu, 12-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Wow, that went by so quick! I honestly don't know what to think of this series. Like it can be good, or like, really bad the next week. I guess I'll stick with it, as its showing a bit of promise. But I wonder why the #3 tends to be a super busty woman (and Tite's a perv for Halibel's design, and Nel's pretty huge too.)?

Nadouku
Fri, 12-19-2008, 03:31 AM
But I wonder why the #3 tends to be a super busty woman (and Tite's a perv for Halibel's design, and Nel's pretty huge too.)?

I don't know... the elements of sexiness can be comparable to the elements of... surprise (that store manager that Ganju and Hana worked in the Bount Arc and Yumichika versus that certain Arrancar). Even Yumichika seems normal compared to people like them.

RyougaZell
Fri, 12-19-2008, 11:49 AM
I was right. No chapter next week. Double Jump Issue. And since the next number will de published until January... Ichigo did indeed get only one panel in the whole year. Even with the painful fights with the lower fraccion... I liked the fact that the main character almost didn't appear during the whole year.

k1sousuke
Fri, 12-19-2008, 02:00 PM
hmmm so if aizen does have something up his sleeve like using the espada for some other ulterior motive does that mean that the vaizards will show up to take care of things? it could go either way they could attack the wounded captains or go toward aizen and co because even though ss wanted to erase them it was aizen that made them that way through his experiments. so whose side are the vaizards on in the end? or are they going to attack ss and we return to another ss story?

Nadouku
Fri, 12-19-2008, 02:11 PM
hmmm so if aizen does have something up his sleeve like using the espada for some other ulterior motive does that mean that the vaizards will show up to take care of things? it could go either way they could attack the wounded captains or go toward aizen and co because even though ss wanted to erase them it was aizen that made them that way through his experiments. so whose side are the vaizards on in the end? or are they going to attack ss and we return to another ss story?

Maybe. Aizen always hide an ulterior motive face underneath that calm and collected personality of his. He's always full of tricks, so we must be prepared to accept his fact later on.

I doubt the Vaizards are going to side with Aizen due to the fact that he got them almost executed by Soul Society and that they got exiled thereafter (when they got rescued). Probably as a debt, they will aide Soul Society. Although some Vaizards do hate Shinigami's, they must put aside their differences and fight as a whole.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sun, 12-21-2008, 01:36 AM
Well, he does trust Ulquiorra to look after Hueco Mundo, so it's not like he is even thinking about betraying them (his own creations). Using them? Maybe.

That's assuming Aizen even cares about Hueco Mundo.

Nadouku
Sun, 12-21-2008, 02:08 PM
That's assuming Aizen even cares about Hueco Mundo.

He probably does since I didn't see him carry the Hōgyoku to the fake Karukara Town (unless I simply forgot that part).