PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 199

Marik
Tue, 12-16-2008, 08:02 PM
[DB] Bleach 199 [5F9A5050].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b199.torrent)

Nadouku
Tue, 12-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Wow, Zaraki and Nnoitra's really going at it. Looks like their big debut fight starts next episode! Can't wait for that!

On another note, Mayuri's fight was rather interesting. This old bag of tricks can really surprise someone, and that Superhuman Drug was no exception either. But, Szayel's scene where he pops out from Nemu was altered to the point where it was just weird. At least, they explained it in a different manner.

Kleitan
Tue, 12-16-2008, 10:59 PM
Neat episode, can't wait for Zaraki versus Nnoita next.

darkshadow
Tue, 12-16-2008, 11:23 PM
I liked the OP the most about this ep, seems like the movie might actually be worth watching.

RyougaZell
Wed, 12-17-2008, 12:42 AM
2nd major censorship to Szayel

oh well

Mayuri rocks

Maverick-DBZ-
Wed, 12-17-2008, 03:32 AM
But, Szayel's scene where he pops out from Nemu was altered to the point where it was just weird. At least, they explained it in a different manner.

I was curious what you meant by that so I Googled it and BOY was I surprised! :eek: Depending on the person you might find it sick.

As for the episode I liked how Mayuri always one uped Szayel making him think he was always on top, I loved it! Hopefully that last scene was the final nail in his coffin.

Sapphire
Wed, 12-17-2008, 09:50 AM
I am so weak, downloading yet another episode! And lol @ Rukia getting healed before Ichigo.

I, personally find what happened in the manga (chap 304) hilarious..

@Zell: What was the first major censorship..?

Oh, and like DS, I was quite pleased with the op.

Kraco
Wed, 12-17-2008, 10:57 AM
And lol @ Rukia getting healed before Ichigo.

For a moment I thought Ichigo was going to ask Inoue to heal Grimmjow first... I wouldn't have put even that past the bonehead.

Mayuri is certainly a twisted man. And funny to watch as such, especially with Ishida and Renji there as references to "normality".

RyougaZell
Wed, 12-17-2008, 11:50 AM
I am so weak, downloading yet another episode! And lol @ Rukia getting healed before Ichigo.

I, personally find what happened in the manga (chap 304) hilarious..

@Zell: What was the first major censorship..?

Oh, and like DS, I was quite pleased with the op.

1st:
Szayel eating one of his Fraccion. Literally.
The anime showed him transforming the Fraccion into light and eating it.
The manga had him biting off the head, then having half the arm falling from his mouth.

2nd:
I don't recall the scene completely, but I think he made something to Nemu, making it look as if she was pregnant, and then emerged from her.

Kraco
Wed, 12-17-2008, 01:22 PM
2nd:
I don't recall the scene completely, but I think he made something to Nemu, making it look as if she was pregnant, and then emerged from her.

Maybe it was this way better for Ishida: After all, it could have been quite a shock to him somebody else made Nemu pregnant and not him. I always got the feeling she stole a part of his stony quincy heart back in the SS arc.

Archangel
Thu, 12-18-2008, 01:48 PM
Way more badass:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/304/15/

Other than that, decent episode.

The movie looks nice too, i wonder how they'll fuck it up this time.