PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 198

Nadouku
Tue, 12-09-2008, 07:44 PM
[Dattebayo] Bleach - Episode 198: Download (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b198.torrent)

==================================================

Pretty good episode. Byakuya is just so badass. Certainly, anyone would get pissed off if their "pride" has been injuried. As we can see, that Espada can indeed move even while in that body and it was amusing how he proclaimed his love for Aizen, then disappearing. Reminds me of something... :D

There goes Mayuri again, with his bag of tricks up his sleeve. Can't wait for next episode.

Killa-Eyez
Tue, 12-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Well, this episode was boring. It's just show off after show off and some wierd variant of action going on... Shit's off.

Kleitan
Tue, 12-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Good episode, seeing Mayuri acting out was funny.

Abdula
Wed, 12-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Pretty good episode. Byakuya is just so badass. Certainly, anyone would get pissed off if their "pride" has been injuried. As we can see, that Espada can indeed move even while in that body and it was amusing how he proclaimed his love for Aizen, then disappearing. Reminds me of something... :D

There goes Mayuri again, with his bag of tricks up his sleeve. Can't wait for next episode.
Yeah pretty good episode, not great but pretty good. Far too much recap in the beginning and yes it seems that espada could move after he released although I don't see how since he didn't have any legs. Anyway he survived Byakuya's bankai only to come back and do what? Suck and die, and him screaming accept my love over and over again was really weird and then he goes off about Aizen. Just strange

The rest of the episode was pretty boring because it was obvious that Mayuri wasn't going to lose like that, and I didn't think him acting like he was hurt, or him making fun of Ishida was funny. What I did think was funny though was Szayel taking Nemu as a hostage and then she tells him he made an error. Poor guy.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 12-10-2008, 01:15 PM
I like how Mayuri was all "I replaced all my organs with decoys."

Okay, so all your decoys are broken...how the hell are you still moving around?

And yeah, Mayuri making fun of Ishida was pretty douchey. I mean, the guy kicked his ass in their last battle, where does he get off acting like that to him?

Kraco
Wed, 12-10-2008, 01:29 PM
It was a decent episode. Nothing that major actually happened. I expected Byakuya's opponent to survive the bankai, though, as those Espada fellows have their hard skin somewhat resistant to attacks. But in the end I think they saved him only for Byakuya's trademark move...

Mayuri's fight was very unsurprising, but I enjoyed watching his craziness. The man is nuts, that much is sure.

David Craft
Wed, 12-10-2008, 06:42 PM
I like how Mayuri was all "I replaced all my organs with decoys."

Okay, so all your decoys are broken...how the hell are you still moving around?

And yeah, Mayuri making fun of Ishida was pretty douchey. I mean, the guy kicked his ass in their last battle, where does he get off acting like that to him?

I think he may have just been faking that the whole time and his 'fake organs' are immune or something... Even if they arn't completely immune, they are like much more sturdy and he takes MUCH less damage.

*shrugs*

Anyways I enjoyed the ep. Byakuya was just badass! lol.

~David

digitalrurouni
Thu, 12-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Byakuya rocks. Nuff said.

Archangel
Thu, 12-11-2008, 10:22 AM

Technically it was sort of a draw seeing how Mayuri actually got out of that battle in much better shape than Ishida.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-11-2008, 10:48 PM
I suppose if you consider ooze a better state than being powerless, sure.

I kinda though that was gonna be involved in his explanation of his avoiding the doll attack. That he'd liquified his organs or something.

Archangel
Fri, 12-12-2008, 09:33 AM
Well his body is so messed up that the explanation "i replaced them with dummies" didn't really surprise me that much

DarthEnderX
Sat, 12-13-2008, 08:21 AM
Hell, considering that they're all spirits, I don't know how organ crushing should work on any of them.

Kraco
Sat, 12-13-2008, 11:17 AM
They seem to be made of spirit particles but otherwise are functioning like humans in the real world. Like, replace atoms with spirit particles...

Archangel
Sun, 12-14-2008, 02:30 PM
They seem to be made of spirit particles but otherwise are functioning like humans in the real world. Like, replace atoms with spirit particles...

If that were the case wouldn't a quincy be able to destroy a shinigami simply by tearing them apart from the inside out?

Kraco
Sun, 12-14-2008, 03:17 PM
Maybe living things, things with a soul, have a better structural integrity than random objects, who knows.

Nadouku
Mon, 12-15-2008, 12:02 AM
Maybe living things, things with a soul, have a better structural integrity than random objects, who knows.

I guess using Seele Schneider would be a probable solution to break up those compounds that hold those spirit particles together, but I rarely see Ishida use it on a living thing. Heck, I rarely see him swing it to things.

Archangel
Mon, 12-15-2008, 08:02 AM

But we did see Ishida doing it to a hollow using Seele Schneider, wouldn't that stand to reason he would be able to do it to both shinigamis and their zampaktous if that were the case?

Endrance
Tue, 12-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Don't put too much thought into that. It's a shounen-anime. Deep logical stuff like that usually doesn't matter as long as situations fulfil the funny and pwnage factors (hero: "aww can't win!" friend: don't die! D: hero: "POWER UP!"). Just take "Seele Schneider" (correctly: "Seelenschneider"). As a german, it always amuses me when Ishida says that, cause it's grammatically on the level of a kindergarten kid.