PDA

View Full Version : Game: Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online

RyougaZell
Sat, 12-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Aeria Games brings us the free Online World of SMT Imagine

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online is the first MMORPG in the 20 year-long SMT franchise (Digital Devil Saga, Persona), and it's free to play!

Convince, seduce, and intimidate Demons to fight along your side in a post-apocalyptic Tokyo. Fuse Demons together and create new breeds! Use your Demons as mounts to travel the world of Imagine Online. Discover all 200 of them!

Personalize your character's wardrobe in thousands of ways. Dress your character in modern and futuristic Tokyo fashions. Trade clothes and accessories to create the look you want.

Fight alongside your friends using a real-time combat strategic combat system. Choose to slash swords, shoot guns, and cast magic spells. Dodge, parry, and counter with expert combat techniques.

Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSLVEAsoVTs)

Right now they are on Closed Beta Testing and I won an invitation while registering on their webpage one month ago.

I just received a 2nd Invitation Code through Atlus Faitful email.

Thus... who wants the code? The installer is 1.3Gigs. First come, first served.

animus
Sat, 12-06-2008, 02:05 PM
I'd take up your invitation if I wasn't already playing/subscribing to WoW.

RyougaZell
Sat, 12-06-2008, 02:09 PM
I actually thought you were going to be the one to ask for it, lol.

Paulyboy
Sat, 12-06-2008, 02:41 PM
I WANT ONE! Not unless someone already got it :(

LaZie
Sat, 12-06-2008, 03:51 PM
Can you inform us how it plays? Any good?

RyougaZell
Sat, 12-06-2008, 04:11 PM
LaZie: I only played about 10 minutes, and personally I liked it.

True, it helds nothing against big MMORPG like WoW, but its Shin Megami Tensei, so... who cares?

Paulyboy, I sent you the key through PM, alongside the instructions you will need to activate the account.

Paulyboy
Sat, 12-13-2008, 08:01 PM
Yeah played it for an hour and my main demon right now is Cerberus. Its not that bad, like he said its Shin Megami. Battle system is really good and by meaning that, the whole counter and guard system, then combo with your demon. You can also do bad ass transfusions of course but I have not reached that part yet.

Since its from Aeria its f2p :)

They updated on the graphics which is way better.