PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 525

RyougaZell
Fri, 12-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/525/01/)

Just two comment:

About time HE returned :D
And finally an explanation on THAT surname :D

Death BOO Z
Fri, 12-05-2008, 10:10 AM
she really wants to get luffy inside her pants...

was the jailer Ox Sentoumaru?

UChessmaster
Fri, 12-05-2008, 10:26 AM
I doubt Sentoumaru would work as a part time jailer.

Assertn
Fri, 12-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Hah....Impel Down is about as impressive as I would expect it to be. I wonder how they managed to construct a giant tower on an ocean floor.....surrounded by sea kings....

Also...how did Buggy get captured, anyway?

animus
Fri, 12-05-2008, 11:26 AM
It'd be hilarious if they have Chibi-buggy, and his other parts are still scattered to the ends of the earth.

Munsu
Fri, 12-05-2008, 11:26 AM
http://mangahelpers.com/s/Darkreaper70/download/5186

Great chapter.

Assertn
Fri, 12-05-2008, 11:51 AM
Thinking a little more about Buggy....

Unless there was a side story that I didn't read about (which is quite likely), I'm going to go out on a limb and suspect Buggy allowed himself to get caught. The combination of having a barely distinguishable reputation and guards not even aware of his devil fruit powers seem to suggest this...as an ability like his would be very handy for escaping.

Why would he do that? Well, like the crew said, they're friends with Ace now...maybe Buggy is going to try to rescue him? I know it seems like a bit of a stretch, but we've seen before how emotional he can get with the friendships he makes. Maybe he'll even ally with Luffy!

RyougaZell
Fri, 12-05-2008, 12:03 PM
That is possible. Buggy did seem to appreciate Ace. And knowing him, a previous crewmate (even if small) of the Pirate King, it is possible Buggy treasures friendships (despite his initial appearance where he used a crew as cannon fodder... yet then allied with Alvida to save his crew and even cried... guess this is Oda's only plothole I can think of now...).

WTF happened to Ricky's tamer (forgot his name)? He used to have 'teddy ears' and now has his air in the form of a sheep's horns?

So many days have passed... I wonder what happened with everybody else of the Straw Hats on their corresponding Islands... will we see it only on flasbacks? As anime fillers?

Assertn
Fri, 12-05-2008, 12:09 PM
I dunno....for some of the strawhats (particularly Robin), it seems Oda definitely set up for some sort of mini-story. I'm sure he'll revisit them intermittently. There's no way for them to track Luffy, so they probably won't have too big of a role in the main storyline for this arc.

RyougaZell
Fri, 12-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Unless Rayleigh is at Impel Down as well... Kuma did whispered something to him before making the Straw Hats go 'fly'.

I do hope you are right though. I want to see all those mini-story on manga.

animus
Fri, 12-05-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm surprised Boa wasn't blushing profusely with Luffy that close to her body.

rockmanj
Sat, 12-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Hah....Impel Down is about as impressive as I would expect it to be. I wonder how they managed to construct a giant tower on an ocean floor.....surrounded by sea kings....

Maybe giants helped or something. I would say DF Users, but with it being underwater an all...

6Zabuza9
Sun, 12-07-2008, 06:17 AM
My theory is that impel down was first built on land then was just lowered into the ocean.

Carnage
Mon, 12-08-2008, 01:40 AM
Maybe Buggy is trying to get closer to Whitebeard to get to that treasure island? Whitebeard did ask Shanks what happened to the clown, maybe that was a foreshadowing or something.

Munsu
Sat, 12-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Seems like there's no One Piece this week.

Carnage
Sun, 12-14-2008, 12:38 AM
Nope no chapter this week.

kyubisrage
Fri, 12-19-2008, 01:16 PM
Is there any one piece this week?

Marik
Fri, 12-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Yes, there's a chapter this week. No good raw has been released yet, though.

animus
Fri, 12-19-2008, 01:51 PM
I like your new choice of avatar, Marik.