PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 427

unandpw
Fri, 12-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Online Viewing: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/427/01/

darkmetal505
Fri, 12-05-2008, 01:19 AM
Alright! Tsunade now fights.

Good call on the clone collecting the sage chakra.

Assertn
Fri, 12-05-2008, 01:22 AM
the whole chouji exchange was lame...
he went straight to the hokage to alert her of a 5 second gap in attacks from one of the 6 bodies? Wow, great sacrifice, Kakashi/Choza.

Of course, Choza will be brought back.

Rikudo
Fri, 12-05-2008, 02:10 AM
So Pein and Tsunade knows each other, not good for Tsunade if that's the case. Pein probably knows Tsunade's strength and weakness.

And how come Gai's team hasn't been alerted of the attack, it seems like a lot of time has passed from the start of the attack even if it was a surprised. How lame.

Psyke
Fri, 12-05-2008, 02:23 AM
Kakashi's going to be back too, I believe. Good chapter to me, at least we will see Gai's team and also more Kiba and his mum. As for Naruto, is there anything the bunshins can't do?

Tyreal
Fri, 12-05-2008, 02:26 AM
So Pein and Tsunade knows each other, not good for Tsunade if that's the case. Pein probably knows Tsunade's strength and weakness.

I thought we knew this already since Tsunade and Oro met Nagato(?) at the same time that Jiraiya did. It's just that Jiraiya decided to stay behind and teach them how to survive and Tsunade and Oro moved on.

Munsu
Fri, 12-05-2008, 02:32 AM

And how come Gai's team hasn't been alerted of the attack, it seems like a lot of time has passed from the start of the attack even if it was a surprised. How lame.
Not a lot of time has passed, and probably because Gai is in another mission somewhere else?

xtallography
Fri, 12-05-2008, 02:58 AM
If the 9-tails chakra is causing the problems with the toad on the shoulder sage magnet, then how are bushins going to solve anything? When naruto was trying to master the wind elemental stuff his bushins were popping into foxcloak that had to be clamped down on by yamato. Can naruto suppress that chakra in his bushins somehow or is this going to be a case of selective chakra expression when naruto has to train hard and focus that we aren't supposed to question.

Also, thought this chapter as a whole was pretty lackluster. If freakin choji's dad lives but kakkashi dies that will be ridiculous.

darkmetal505
Fri, 12-05-2008, 04:10 AM
If the 9-tails chakra is causing the problems with the toad on the shoulder sage magnet, then how are bushins going to solve anything? When naruto was trying to master the wind elemental stuff his bushins were popping into foxcloak that had to be clamped down on by yamato. Can naruto suppress that chakra in his bushins somehow or is this going to be a case of selective chakra expression when naruto has to train hard and focus that we aren't supposed to question.

Also, thought this chapter as a whole was pretty lackluster. If freakin choji's dad lives but kakkashi dies that will be ridiculous.

I think it was the toad in particular who had problems with the nine-tails. The bunshin's shouldn't. The reason why the bunshins were popping was because Naruto was tiring himself out so the kyubbi chakra leaked out. If all the bunshin has to do it collect chakra, I don't think it'll be too strenuous.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 12-05-2008, 07:12 AM
Kakashi's going to be back too, I believe. Good chapter to me, at least we will see Gai's team and also more Kiba and his mum. As for Naruto, is there anything the bunshins can't do?

Yes I believe that if you need to take a crap and make a clone to do that for you, you'd still have to go yourself afterwards.

Anyway, kinda lame that they can still be saved. But since Tsunade knows Pein could it be that its her little brother? I mean...I know that he died but I believe that we have never ever seen him die. It's far-fetched though =\

Raven
Fri, 12-05-2008, 07:44 AM
I don't think Kakashi will be dead, it would be too obvious. Then again, we've seen a couple of flashbacks of his, so who knows.

If he dies it won't have been epic and dramatic enough, imo.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 12-05-2008, 07:49 AM
didn't konohamaru charge full force ahead at Payne? what happened with that? (other than it being an annoying method of forcing tension, of course?)

Katsuya feels a lot like the bleach manta-rei healing bankai that can talk with people. I by saying "a lot" I mean exactly.

Kiba's mom dog is cool, but it borders on pathetic. Kakashi, Madare-Tobi-Obito, Danzou and now the dog? he's overusing the 'cool' effect of an eye-patch.

back to konohamaru. what is this supposed to mean? even Naruto never went up against such impossible odds, seriously. I could understand if he was trying to save Ebisu by using ninja stealth tricks, but charging like that? he deserves to die.

at least it seems that Kakashi won't be coming back, I don't care about Choza coming back, since I never cared about him being alive.

Shino gets to fight, again.

what's shinzo doing at the morgue? she's at least a somewhat decent medical ninja, shouldn't she be out there healing living people? it's not as if they can't call her back with magic ninja tricks in the unlikely case they kill one of payne's bodies.

it seems that the clone trick is going to work again, you'd think a mega-wise ninja creature would have known about it, but nope.

RyougaZell
Fri, 12-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Yes I believe that if you need to take a crap and make a clone to do that for you, you'd still have to go yourself afterwards.

Anyway, kinda lame that they can still be saved. But since Tsunade knows Pein could it be that its her little brother? I mean...I know that he died but I believe that we have never ever seen him die. It's far-fetched though =\

Munsu and others already answered Rikudo this....

The Pain in front of Tsunade is the Nagato / Yahiko that she knew when they were kids, when Jiraiya trained them alongside Konan...

Seriously...

I liked the chapter just because they showed so many characters. But yes... Chouza living ruins it. And if Kakashi lives, after Tsunade threw that tantrum, it will be lame.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 12-05-2008, 12:05 PM
The "Will of Fire" will bring Kakashi back!

Assertn
Fri, 12-05-2008, 12:05 PM
That dog had an eyepatch ever since his first appearance back when the sand village attacked Konoha....that's nothing new.

I do appreciate Kishimoto finally giving Shino something useful to do in Shippuuden...it seems like his clan has a natural advantage against Konan.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 12-05-2008, 12:31 PM
You know Tsunade is going to die here, unless Gai or one of the Hyuuga's jumps in.

Yukimura
Fri, 12-05-2008, 12:57 PM
I don't see how bugs are a good match against Konan's paper jutsu. Unless all the bugs can can vomit oil or water all over her. Or maybe they could shread her with little cuts, whatever way the fight goes down it should be interesting and different from any of the other fights we've seen so far.

If Tsunade loses to one Pain it will just be sad, even Kakashi took two. I hope Kishi isn't planning to use the "she was using all her chakra to heal" loophole but I certainly wouldn't put it past him.

RyougaZell
Fri, 12-05-2008, 03:06 PM
For instance... they can track her and drain her chackra, even in paper form. I guess that is what Assertn meant.

Assertn
Fri, 12-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Well...they showed already in this chapter the bugs were eating the paper.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 12-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Well...they showed already in this chapter the bugs were eating the paper.

Yeah they were!

Anyway. I thnk that the look Tsundae gave Pein was awesome. I think that this is going to be cool! But then again, he wll probably beat everyone up and then Naruto will come to the rescue!

poopdeville
Fri, 12-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Boring chapter. I was hoping Konohamaru had some moves for Pein.

Sidnne
Fri, 12-05-2008, 11:10 PM
If the 9-tails chakra is causing the problems with the toad on the shoulder sage magnet, then how are bushins going to solve anything?

You have to be still in order to gather sage energy. The purpose of fusing with the toads was so that they could gather the sage energy for you while you moved around. Since the toad can't fuse with Naruto because of the nine-tails, Naruto is trying to use the bunshins to gather the sage energy while he is moving.

I hope Tsunade does die. She has been a boring character since she was introduced.

AlbinoFury
Sat, 12-06-2008, 01:33 AM
or . . Naruto gives himself a piggyback ride on a bunshin while he gathers the sage chakra.

Ninja piggyback ride?

kyubisrage
Sat, 12-06-2008, 04:09 AM
I think most likely hes gonna have a shit load of bushins hiding and have all them absorbing natural energy than slowly one by one when each one is filled up blow up? Seems a bit ineffective and will most likely have a big time limit... Only so many bushins he can have and depending on how each one takes to blow up (i assume they need to blow up to send the energy back to naruto if they are going with that idea.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-06-2008, 10:06 AM
If you uses Taju Kage Bunshin then he should be able to absorb a hell of a lot of natural energy in an instant, even they only last for a few seconds each. If he has 100 Kage Bunshins lasting 5 seconds each, then in 5 seconds he would have gathered the equivalent of almost 8 and a half minutes of natural energy. You wouldn't get this amount time at all in a battle, so its easy to see why this sage technique is going to give Naruto a such a massive boost.

Archangel
Sat, 12-06-2008, 05:24 PM
I don't see how bugs are a good match against Konan's paper jutsu. Unless all the bugs can can vomit oil or water all over her. Or maybe they could shread her with little cuts, whatever way the fight goes down it should be interesting and different from any of the other fights we've seen so far.

I hate to state the obvious but wouldn't a katon jutsu do the trick? I guess not since Jiraya didn't use it against Conan but wtf is up with fire resistant paper?

Uberbaka
Sun, 12-07-2008, 08:20 AM
You're assuming the paper is made out of wood... I'm assuming it's made out of chakra, which would explain how the bugs can devour it.

(Both of which are just assumptions at this stage, who knows)

Assertn
Sun, 12-07-2008, 01:38 PM
ha...it is an interesting point....

after all, the toad oil affected her the same way as if her body was just paper...

Psyke
Sun, 12-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Ok, it's chakra coated paper. Tasty. :)

itadakimasu
Thu, 12-11-2008, 02:52 PM
The only thing I took from this chapter is that they made me really wonder if Kakashi is gone for good since tsunade smashed a wall when she realized he is dead..

I'm agreeing that if he is gone for good they really didn't let him go out in style. Just stopping a nail from taking out his eye and saving chouji really doesn't do it for me.