PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 197

Marik
Tue, 12-02-2008, 07:11 PM
[/URL][URL="http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b197.torrent"][DB] Bleach 197 [6578B411].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b197.torrent)

Nadouku
Tue, 12-02-2008, 08:28 PM
This episode amazed me even more, even though Hana got owned by Rukia. The animation was quite good, and the flow of the pace was awesome. The footage from the new Bleach movie, Fade to Black, looks promising too. I hope they make it good or better than the last Bleach movie.

Kind of ironic that an Espada that talks about arrogance is arrogant himself. He also didn't know what Byakuya's abilities are, yet he judges him on the same level as he is. Good thing Byakuya laid waste to him with his Bankai. :D

Jessper
Tue, 12-02-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm mostly sure Byakuya's fight isn't over even though this guy's release looks pretty silly. I can't wait until we get back to Espada that are not immobile once they release...

Gotta love Byakuya's use of the various arts.

Sapphire
Wed, 12-03-2008, 06:38 AM
Okay that's it! I am going to try to marathon this. So little per episode! *suspensesuspensesuspense*

Inazuma
Wed, 12-03-2008, 08:03 AM
You cant beat me, here's my attack, Wink Blink Control

DarthEnderX
Wed, 12-03-2008, 08:16 AM
Even though I hate it when the replace an opening with movie footage, that movie DOES look badass if for no other reason than Ichigo seems to be fighting through ALL of SS for some reason.

But I digress. Great episode. While I think its cool how much Byakuya uses his spells, much like Rukia, even though there's like 400 spells, he seems to use the same 2 all the time.

michelous
Wed, 12-03-2008, 10:24 AM
evil rukia from the new movie looks pretty cool
too bad it won't be still like september till we get to see the movie
maybe if we get lucky viz will release it sooner

Nintendo
Wed, 12-03-2008, 10:45 AM
great episode as expected since the captains squad arrived to huco mondo,and i think that we will have great episodes like this and more to come.

Kraco
Wed, 12-03-2008, 12:49 PM
This episode once again affirmed my belief that while the Espada can be tough, can have strange powers and strength, they are still badly lacking in experience compared to the captains.

Byakuya's fights are nice to watch with the variation his magic brings to the otherwise consistent sword fighting / melee mostly present.

Abdula
Wed, 12-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Loved it in the manga and with the beautiful animation and the great music it was even better here. Byakuya and his arrancar counterpart each accusing the other of being arrogant was hilarious. Now I'm looking forward to seeing the Mayuri-Szayel fight.

Paulyboy
Wed, 12-03-2008, 03:46 PM
LOL! I was really stoned when I watched the episode, When he unleashed the 50 eyes.............. DAMN!. I really like how Byakuya was demeaning his ass the whole episode. Then all of a sudden "TRY CONTROLLING 1 MILLION BLADES!". The battle im really curious about is Kurotsuchi, what tricks will he pull off? With Zaraki I wanna see him actually release his zanpaktou (I think I spelled it right) if he learned how yet.

Jessper
Wed, 12-03-2008, 08:32 PM
"TRY CONTROLLING 1 MILLION BLADES!".

That reminds me...

The way that this Arrancar seemed to be on the verge of crying had better be a setup to something bigger because that was a really silly way for an Espada to go out.

Nadouku
Wed, 12-03-2008, 08:36 PM
The way that this Arrancar seemed to be on the verge of crying had better be a setup to something bigger because that was a really silly way for an Espada to go out.

I guess this Arrancar didn't do his "research" before wallowing in his own arrogance of being the "fastest Espada," compared to Byakuya. He could be hiding some other interesting power, but that's unlikely, considering that Byakuya's Bankai will probably mince him before he unleashes it.

Abdula
Wed, 12-03-2008, 10:08 PM
I disagree actually. I'm tired of seeing long drawn out battles and I'm tired of seeing shinigami especially captian level shinigami struggling against opponents they really shouldn't be having any problems with.

Oh and its really funny that the so called fastest espada has a release that renders him immobile. Given his ability I could see how not moving won't hamper him much but come on prerelease he is the fastest espada and then after he releases he can't move, what a let down.

Jessper
Wed, 12-03-2008, 11:57 PM
I disagree actually. I'm tired of seeing long drawn out battles and I'm tired of seeing shinigami especially captian level shinigami struggling against opponents they really shouldn't be having any problems with.

I meant more that this evil creature of darkness is crying as he is going to die. It is really pathetic and annoying in my opinion. Sure they can lose like they should but they shouldn't be whiny.

Remember a Vasto Lord, before becoming an Arrancar is Captain level and has been around for sometime, they shouldn't act like an inexperienced losers.

Kraco
Thu, 12-04-2008, 02:58 AM
Vasto Lord? This guy? Give me a break. I think crying suits him fine. The most arrogant people are often the most insecure, and only use the arrogance as a shiny shield to mask their true selves. Besides, all hollows have something wrong with their personality. Otherwise they wouldn't be hollows in the first place. Maybe this dude, back in life, was some extreme bully that yet was totally terrified of death, and now it's coming back to him.

I also like how not all battles need to be extremely long and balanced. It doesn't even make sense. There should be situations where someone draws a very bad card and gets an opponent who has the perfect power against him, thus making the whole fight totally asymmetric. Well, that is assuming this fight actually is over. We didn't yet actually see the Espada die, did we?

Harima Kenji
Thu, 12-04-2008, 09:53 AM
We didn't see him die, but judging from how he totally lost it when Rukia's moves were sealed, I'd say he's screwed. If he had a trick up his sleave, I doubt he'd react this way.

burnout
Thu, 12-04-2008, 10:00 AM
i loved that byakuya (i know wrong spelling) told the arrancar " what are you going to do with 50 eyes against me!?"

ROFL i dont think there's much left of him in the next ep :D

Yukimura
Thu, 12-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Ugh, I'm getting tired of the inevitable SS vs Ichigo in every single movie and filler arc. I'm all for seeing fights between different people that we haven't seen before but come on. Can't there be some plot that involves Ichigo working together with a team from SS from the start.

Anyway, good for Byakuya, skipping straight to bankai and just shredding up his opponent, poor guy never really stood a chance.

Kleitan
Fri, 12-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Great episode, love seeing Byakuya in action again.

ian_sanzo
Sat, 12-06-2008, 09:52 AM
I cant seem to get this episode. I've tried torrent and the DDL but no luck. i dont why i cant dl this episode.

heero
Mon, 12-08-2008, 12:02 AM
x2...are there any other subs for bleach?

Nadouku
Mon, 12-08-2008, 12:04 AM

A lot of other Bleach subbers have either stalled or dropped it, like Flomp-Rombel, for example, or Triumph fansubs. :rolleyes:

Abdula
Mon, 12-08-2008, 01:09 AM
I cant seem to get this episode. I've tried torrent and the DDL but no luck. i dont why i cant dl this episode.

I've had the same problem with the last 2 episodes. For some reason they just wouldn't download. Anyway if you haven't seen the episode yet there are plenty of places where you can watch it online. I recommend Narutomaxx, they have some good quality streams.

I don't archive and I usually delete an episode not long after watching it so I didn't bother looking around for a working torrent or DDL. Hopefully someone else can help you guys.

Nadouku
Mon, 12-08-2008, 03:53 AM
You can use these two websites if Dattebayo's trackers aren't workin' for you:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2059617
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/53981377/Bleach+197?tab=summary

heero
Mon, 12-08-2008, 04:35 AM
thanks a lot guys. it's working now :D

Sam98034
Tue, 12-09-2008, 02:01 AM
I was kind of annoyed that Byakuya didn't beat the guy earlier. Instead, he decided to screw around and talk, eventually getting his leg and arm taken out. It just seems like he injured himself for no reason.