PDA

View Full Version : Lovers Nation Winter Collection Cute Photoshoot Video

hikkifan17
Mon, 11-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Notice: This topic wasnt intended for spam but somehow related to music and video. ^^

Hi People,

Well I hope that many of you here likes jpop as much as I do and so well I wanted to share this cute little video I found. It appears its like a video of them doing a photoshoot for cd cover for Love Nation Winter Collection.

& the girl on the front cover is so kawaii xD!. Watch the mini clip within this link I shall provide you and you can check out the LoveNation what not. Everythings in Japanese so lawl. Its towards the bottom of the page of the website link.

--> http://shop.mu-mo.net/mitem/RZCD-46079A

animus
Mon, 11-24-2008, 12:11 PM
Uh, wtf? I'm not even gonna click that link. Quite suspicious.

hikkifan17
Mon, 11-24-2008, 12:23 PM
Eh?

Its not a virus lol, its Love Nation Winter Collection CD Shop link. I gurantee full 100% safety on the site ^^

If you dont believe me go here then and press on the third link you see on this page---> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=active&q=Love+Nation+Winter+Collection

LOVE NATION:LOVE NATION ~winter collection~ [CDアルバム] | mu ... - [ Translate this page ]一部のメールソフトではご利用になれません。 ご了承ください。 LOVE NATION ~winter collection~. LOVE NATION. 発売日:2008年12月10日. CDアルバム ...
shop.mu-mo.net/mitem/RZCD-46079A - 18k - Cached - Similar pages -

Animeniax
Mon, 11-24-2008, 12:25 PM
I'll take a 100% guarantee from someone with 2 posts, since they have established a solid foundation of trust with us here. Time to click away!

Nadouku
Mon, 11-24-2008, 12:28 PM
Nice music album, and that girl is quite cute, indeed. :D

hikkifan17
Mon, 11-24-2008, 12:33 PM
Nice music album, and that girl is quite cute, indeed. :D

Isnt she ;D xD Loved the smile and wink she did in video hehe.

Kraco
Mon, 11-24-2008, 12:57 PM
The video was somewhat worthless. I expected there to be singing, but all it got was the girl showing her tongue a few times and then winking...

hikkifan17
Mon, 11-24-2008, 01:01 PM
The video was somewhat worthless. I expected there to be singing, but all it got was the girl showing her tongue a few times and then winking...

Well I never did mention singing, cause i said it was a photoshoot .

^.^

Animeniax
Mon, 11-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Kraco meant background music perhaps. Photoshoots usually have audio and background music don't they?

Nothing special about this girl. She looks like every other JPop starlet that litters Japanese music charts. I'll wager she either currently belongs to a prefab girl group or used to be in a prefab girl group or is destined to be a member of a prefab girl group. Maybe that one group AKB784920 where they pick 100 girls for a show, then switch out girls once they turn 16 and send them to the retirement home for starlets who are no longer cute.

hikkifan17
Mon, 11-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Kraco meant background music perhaps. Photoshoots usually have audio and background music don't they?

Nothing special about this girl. She looks like every other JPop starlet that litters Japanese music charts. I'll wager she either currently belongs to a prefab girl group or used to be in a prefab girl group or is destined to be a member of a prefab girl group. Maybe that one group AKB784920 where they pick 100 girls for a show, then switch out girls once they turn 16 and send them to the retirement home for starlets who are no longer cute.

Oh thats what he meant ok. Hmm well you know the world aint perfect but whatever it takes to make something look good and for certaintely this album cover they did something good ;p.

This Love Nation consist more then just one artist but many other Jpop Artist.

Animeniax
Mon, 11-24-2008, 01:19 PM
Actually most American pop singer girls don't resemble each other, not like Japanese pop singers, and I don't mean because they're all pale yellow with dark hair and dove eyes. Britney/Jessica/Mandy/Christina are the closest I can think of, but they hardly resemble each other beyond being blond.

Edit: I admit I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to American pop, but I stand by my assertion that JPop starlets are mass-produced.

hikkifan17
Mon, 11-24-2008, 01:32 PM
Actually most American pop singer girls don't resemble each other, not like Japanese pop singers, and I don't mean because they're all pale yellow with dark hair and dove eyes. Britney/Jessica/Mandy/Christina are the closest I can think of, but they hardly resemble each other beyond being blond.

Edit: I admit I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to American pop, but I stand by my assertion that JPop starlets are mass-produced.

I also admit I sorta dont know what I am talkin about but oh well opinions are opinions, Anyways I dont wanna go any further with offtopic xD.

Hmmm, it just appears -repeat- this album just consist of different Jpop Singers tho BOA is korean but the rest is full Japanese Members. Not all girls but mix of Boy & girl.

Kraco
Mon, 11-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Oh thats what he meant ok.

Since it's a music CD I assumed the girl was also one of the artists. So, I clicked the video expecting it to contain some sort of an indication of how well she sings, even if it's just a photoshoot video. I'm not really into the idol thing, so a clip like this alone means little to me.

Luckily I didn't take it hard enough to think this was a spam thread...

hikkifan17
Mon, 11-24-2008, 03:09 PM
Since it's a music CD I assumed the girl was also one of the artists. So, I clicked the video expecting it to contain some sort of an indication of how well she sings, even if it's just a photoshoot video. I'm not really into the idol thing, so a clip like this alone means little to me.

Luckily I didn't take it hard enough to think this was a spam thread...

It wasnt intended to be a spam thread ^.^ It was focused on this album consisted of many artist hehe. & The Video Clip.

rockmanj
Tue, 11-25-2008, 11:05 PM
That was boring...I can't believe I watched that...

Lucifus
Wed, 11-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Cute ya, but I felt awash o deja vu. LoLs.

Board of Command
Wed, 11-26-2008, 09:01 PM
Wow, that was quite the video.

Blew my mind.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 11-26-2008, 09:07 PM
In a similar vein to BoC, that was quite profound.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 11-27-2008, 02:00 PM
I watched about 5 seconds of it.