View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 335

animus
Thu, 11-20-2008, 10:49 AM
DL : http://www.mediafire.com/?dy3ymazx11f

Online Viewing : http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/335/01/

This Matsumoto + Hinamori fight suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-20-2008, 11:19 AM
I kinda like the fraccion those two are fighting. Too bad the fight is sucking bad.

Lilinette ruled... for a moment I thought her release made her older (which would make Stark even more pervert... lol)... but then it was shown it was those from Hinamori's fight, bleh.

If there is any Arrancar I think would change sides from those around right now... I dunno... but I think Stark would be one. Grimmjow and Neliel ain't enough.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-20-2008, 03:14 PM
ahh! android 13 ate the parts of #14 and #15!

... what, too much dragon ball Z lately?

duel wielding is cool. and "when did she get so strong" can summarize the entire story.

Nadouku
Thu, 11-20-2008, 05:07 PM
I'm most interested in Stark vs Kyōraku, seeing how they both prefer not to go all out, but they have to do it anyways, since this is a battle.

I wasn't surprised when those Fracción survived Hinamori's explosion, but I was surprised at the event afterwards. They released their Soul Slayers and now they combine together to form a chimaera? Sounds a little vague, and similiar, but I can't picture it quite well. :p

michelous
Thu, 11-20-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm most interested in Stark vs Kyōraku, seeing how they both prefer not to go all out, but they have to do it anyways, since this is a battle.

I wasn't surprised when those Fracción survived Hinamori's explosion, but I was surprised at the event afterwards. They released their Soul Slayers and now they combine together to form a chimaera? Sounds a little vague, and similiar, but I can't picture it quite well. :p

it is less combine and more the one eats parts of the other 2 and become chimera

Nadouku
Thu, 11-20-2008, 05:30 PM
it is less combine and more the one eats parts of the other 2 and become chimera

Well, still combining through eating others. Same context, basically. :o

naruto_ninjagirl
Thu, 11-20-2008, 05:39 PM
wow, how gay...................... i want someone to die... T_T
eeeeeehhhh... Matsumoto?