PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 425

DDBen
Thu, 11-20-2008, 07:30 AM
Chapter 425 is out at one manga.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/425/01/

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-20-2008, 07:54 AM
awesome until the final panel... especially page 6.
good ol' cowboy Kakashi...

seriously, this is not the time to bring him back to action.

TheBladeChild
Thu, 11-20-2008, 07:58 AM
So..uh is actually dead this time?

RasenDori
Thu, 11-20-2008, 09:22 AM
i dont know why naruto is and fukusaku are tripping about the fusion issue. the solution to the problem is simple. kage bunshin. he could always summon one to fight as he gathers more sage chakra.

ino mentioned a clan secret technique. if its not shintenshin i guess we can expect her to do something this time.

im beginning to feel that kakashi and tsunade will either die or be seriously injured at the end of this arc so that danzou can take over.

animus
Thu, 11-20-2008, 09:51 AM
i dont know why naruto is and fukusaku are tripping about the fusion issue. the solution to the problem is simple. kage bunshin. he could always summon one to fight as he gathers more sage chakra.

How would that solution work?

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-20-2008, 11:17 AM
If Kishimoto does kill Kakashi I'll forgive him half of all the Sasuke crap he has pulled lately. If he makes him live after all those scenes he will suck even more.

Naruto as useless as always. He should just make a pact with Kyuubi, just like Killerbee had one with his bijuu and stop the crap.

Tsunade should die, Danzou take over and all the ninja on Naruto's gen should become missing nin, trying to recover Konoha, while dealing with the Akatsuki.

And Pain... seriously... that dude everytime rulez.

Assertn
Thu, 11-20-2008, 11:25 AM
So.......

How did Rin die?

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-20-2008, 11:40 AM
oh yeah... I was hoping they answered that...

and for a moment I thought he saw Obito, but it was his father.

Assertn
Thu, 11-20-2008, 12:12 PM
Kakashi's death is actually quite interesting....

For any major character, both good and bad, Kishi always tends to over-dramatize their demise...for example....

Oro gets permanently sealed within a legendary sword.
Deidara becomes a three mile island.
Asuma gets mortally wounded in like, 4 places.
The 3rd Hokage gets devoured by a freakin death god.

And Kakashi.....runs out of chakra.

Honestly though, I kinda like it better this way. Chakra capacity has always been Kakashi's greatest weakness, and it was emphasized several times in the series that if you run out of chakra, you die. I'm just surprised Kishi actually utilized this device.

Next I want to see Gai unlock the final gate.

darkshadow
Thu, 11-20-2008, 12:27 PM
What I want to know, why is this chapter called hatake kakashi >_>, he only has like 2 pages meh.
Next chapter is called konoha and naruto, prolly won't show anything kakashi either.

RasenDori
Thu, 11-20-2008, 03:50 PM
How would that solution work?

it was mentioned in an earlier chapter that he could fight with allies that could stall the enemy long enough for him to regather sage chakra. the same could be done with a kage bunshin distraction.

animus
Thu, 11-20-2008, 03:51 PM
it was mentioned in an earlier chapter that he could fight with allies that could stall the enemy long enough for him to regather sage chakra. the same could be done with a kage bunshin distraction.

That doesn't solve the problem of not being able to fuse together.

Assertn
Thu, 11-20-2008, 04:42 PM
The main reason why they are trying to fuse at all is because that way the frog can fight while naruto is concentrating

Uberbaka
Thu, 11-20-2008, 08:32 PM
I thought it was the other way around...?

DB_Hunter
Thu, 11-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Doesn't matter, as long as one of them gathers the energy to do an attack.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 11-20-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm still not convinced Kakashi's dead...

Kakashi's dad: "nice to see you again Kakashi."

Kakashi: "Yeah xD."

Kakashi's dad: "Don't you think it's a little too early though?"

Kakashi: "meh. what're you gonna do."

Kakashi's dad: "Use that will of FIRE you inherited from the hokage's to complete your duty to your village!"

Kakashi: "Oh, so that's what that burning sensation was. I thought this was hell. I guess we'll see each other later dad, I've got a village to save!"

As far as I'm concerned, he's not dead until we're at his funeral. And yeah, Naruto doesn't need the fusion. The kage bunshins should do just fine.

Abdula
Thu, 11-20-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm with you Barles. As Assertn pointed out this doesn't feel like any of the death scenes we've seen recently. What it most reminds me of is Gaara and we know how that turned out.

Oh and you guys suck. Shadow clones really. After all the times we've seen Naruto's shadow clones utterly fail. You guys think that shadow clones would provide a worthy enough distraction to buy enough time for him to sit motionless on his ass and gather sage chakra. Much less against Pain. When he said it I didn't think anyone would actually agree with him. Surprise, surprise.

animeCRAZY69
Fri, 11-21-2008, 12:41 AM
i completely agree with Uchiha Barles....until kishimoto shows kakashis funeral i think he still has a chance to live.... we all thought gaara would die but then the old lady saved him....which i think was a useless save cuz kishi doesnt even write about gaara...:D .....if kishi kills kakashi im done with the manga :eek:

FireEmblem
Fri, 11-21-2008, 02:27 AM
We already know Kage Bunshin isn't the key to this problem. That's why they presented the fusion into the plot in the first place. Maybe down the line Naruto will find himself having to do it via Kage Bunshin, but for the time being, this fusion is the way to make this work.

Maybe that 4th's frog key thing for the Kyubi can come into play now though? Maybe if they get both Ying-Yang chakra's together, the Kyubi wont be such a douche anymore or something. Just seems like the perfect time to make use of it.

And yeah it doesn't seem like Kakashi is quite dead yet. Matter of fact, I think it may be like Jiraya, where he willed himself back to life, except you know, for real, not to just die again. But to be honest, I don't care what anyone says, I don't want Kakashi to die haha. If Kakashi dies for Chouji, I'll be pretty annoyed.

RasenDori
Fri, 11-21-2008, 09:48 AM
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/13/

fusion was presented as a solution to the to have to exit battle. A partner would take over so that he can gather more sage chakra. there have been plenty of time where naruto has used a kage bunshin distraction while he was off else were. I dont see why it wouldnt work in this situation. I do think they will find a way for fusion to work in the end, but its not completely necessary.

Idealistic
Fri, 11-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Naruto just needs to claw himself in the ground again to hide and gather chakra.

Assertn
Fri, 11-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Or he could just like.....gather chakra before entering the battle in the first place

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 11-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Or he could just like.....gather chakra before entering the battle in the first place

Naruto is too impulisive for that. Not to mention it takes him an hour to go Kyuubi and people just stand there and watch, so what is the difference.

Kakashi, I dont think that he is going to die. I mean we had the same thing happen to Choji and Neji, and with Tsundae sending out her slug, I think that he will be ok.

darkshadow
Fri, 11-21-2008, 01:29 PM
I also wonder how danzou will attempt to kill tsunade, as long as she has that damn healing seal on her forehead, she isn't going to die anytime soon. It's like fighting Bowser in any mario game, cept you get to have a star powerup for the entire fight >_>.

Kabuto and Oro didn't know what the seal did so I doubt danzou does.

usp686
Fri, 11-21-2008, 02:47 PM
Kakashi will live by willing himself alive or someone will heal him. There are to many things that Kakashi has yet to accomplish like showing his FACE!!!! Also that little chat with his pops is gona be a motivational speech thing. Konohamaru set up some kind of trap or resistance against pain to slightly delay him but the destructions will continue. Lets see well naruto can jus build up the sage chakra b4 battles to fight with it or he can rely on the kyuubi to be the one collecting it. There is also the possiblilty that naruto can combine it with bijuu chakra. there are 4 types of energys physical, spiritual, nature, and bijuu (to those who have them) sounds like a nice recepie for some badass stuff to happen. Now it seems that everyone is pretty powerless against pain so it seems that naruto would be the only to stop him unless pain is like whatever or the village by some miracle drives him away or danzou comes to save the day and everyone loves him and he becomes hokage like that. I would like it if naruto gets some wierd feeling kicks some pain ass :D We can see what is gonna happen after this incident is over tho and that is that narutos new teacher will be the 8 tails cuz hes gonna travel and all and they will cross paths.

RasenDori
Fri, 11-21-2008, 03:25 PM
there are 2 major issues with gathering sage chakra before fight. first is that most battles are impromptu. unless youre rushing into a rescue type situation you dont know when a fight will begin or it comes to you. the perfect example is jiraiya vs pain and konan. in order to have the time necessary to summon sage chakra, jiraiya had to summon gama ken to fight for him.

The second is that you can only stay in sage mode for a limited amount of time. if the battle drags on eventually you will run out and will have to find a method to gather more. this is why either fusion of an ally is needed.

FireEmblem
Fri, 11-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Yeah like RasenDori said, you can't fight in sage mode for prolongued periods of time, which was officially mentioned by Fukasaku himself. Doing it ahead of time might not be the best thing and it wouldn't solve the "impromptu" nature of many fights. Also if a smart enemy catches on, we better believe that he will be ignoring kage bunshins and going after the Naruto that is standing stiff as a rock (though Naruto could trick them by having some bunshins stand still as well).

I just don't think that until we see Naruto's ability to keep an enemy at bay for extended periods of time be up to par that kage bunshin is a viable solution. It seems like the "obvious" solution too, but again I don't think they'd go this far if it was the ultimate solution. I do however believe that Naruto could resort to this under duress and pull it off somehow and bring us back to those "hell yeah!" moments during the first parts of the series when Naruto would pull off some slick and clever stunts.

animeCRAZY69
Fri, 11-21-2008, 09:05 PM
oohhh and remeber tsnade breaking up her worm that she summons into the little ones to heal people......kakashi will prolly get healed by that

DB_Hunter
Fri, 11-21-2008, 10:22 PM
Who knows, Madara may come back, kill Pein and act like the village's saviour. Everyone will rejoice, and since somehow Tsunade dies in this battle, decide to make the returning Uchiha Hokage.

Just want to see Danzou get blocked again... the slimey git.

UChessmaster
Fri, 11-21-2008, 11:27 PM
Why does everyone wants Tsunade to die in this arc?

sangai
Sat, 11-22-2008, 12:16 AM
I couldn't imagine Tsunade dieing so fast. I see the entire fight with pein being carried out before we are plunged into a backstabb the village by danzou.

Abdula
Sat, 11-22-2008, 01:20 AM
Why does everyone wants Tsunade to die in this arc?
Because since the fight with the three Sanin she has done absolutely nothing, and she is a terrible hokage. Thats just my opinion though.

Tyreal
Sat, 11-22-2008, 07:15 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if shadow clones are the solution to Naruto using sage chakara. We know that there is some sort of connection between Naruto and his shadow clones (this was explained by Kakashi when his was making the Rasenshuriken), we also know from the training that if a shadow clone turns into a toad then Naruto will as well when that shadow clone is destroyed is destroyed. There has been some debate before about whether once a shadow clone is destroyed if that chakara is returned to Naruto or just disappears. If it isn't just destroyed then Naruto could make shadow clones gather the sage chakara and simply dodge/engage the enemy while they do that and if one of them gets destroyed it wouldn't really matter since he would simply gain the sage chakara.

Another thought I had about Naruto using his shadow clones in order to get sage chakara (if the above idea isn't correct) is for him to use some sort of chakara receivers (which we've just recently found out exist). If he had something like that he could create a shadow clone(s) who could then run away or hide and simply gather sage chakara for him and send it to him.

UChessmaster
Sat, 11-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Because since the fight with the three Sanin she has done absolutely nothing, and she is a terrible hokage. Thats just my opinion though.

And what did the 3rd do besides his fight with Orochimaru?

digitalrurouni
Sat, 11-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Kakashi cant be dead hes actually one of the cooler characters in the manga. I cant stand Naruto and neither can I stand Sasuke. Itachi was the other awesome character but he was finished off quite well. I do like Pein. I still dont know or understand what they have found out about him and what the relationship is with what Jiraiya found when he fought him..and the book...(oh and Jiraiya also rocked!!)

Uberbaka
Sun, 11-23-2008, 08:35 AM

...Die...?

Hence he's kinda exempt from have to do shit? Because he's dead...?

SilentSnake
Sun, 11-23-2008, 06:48 PM

Watching naked women through the crystal ball in his office.

Patriot
Sun, 11-23-2008, 10:47 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/13/

fusion was presented as a solution to the to have to exit battle. A partner would take over so that he can gather more sage chakra. there have been plenty of time where naruto has used a kage bunshin distraction while he was off else were. I dont see why it wouldnt work in this situation. I do think they will find a way for fusion to work in the end, but its not completely necessary.

Not sure why Naruto can't get a clone to do a Sage gathering (whatever) and then dispel and bring that power to him. I know its a long shot and not how it works, but those clones of his seem to do everything. And ever wonder what other forbidden techniques were on that scroll naruto read. Cause it seems after just the first one he got a cheat for life.

Archangel
Mon, 11-24-2008, 11:05 AM
Well if by using too much oil the clones could turn themselves and the original into frogs it stands to reason that if one of them achieved sage mode so would naruto.

UChessmaster
Mon, 11-24-2008, 01:52 PM
...Die...?

Hence he's kinda exempt from have to do shit? Because he's dead...?

I obviously meant before dying...

Abdula
Mon, 11-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Ah, but you see. The Third wasn't around for almost 300 chapters of him doing nothing.

UChessmaster
Mon, 11-24-2008, 06:50 PM
The 4th issued several commands included but not limited to: sending naruto, shikamaru, neji, chouji and kibra to retrieve sasuke, sending team 7 to save gaara, sending team 7 to retrieve sasuke again, sending several teams to hunt akatsuki, when konoha got attacked by pain she took command of the whole situation instantely, and summon her slug to heal the injured.

What exactly did you wanted her to do during her time? go to the front lines? we have a serious misunderstanding of the word leader... Kages from any country only did shit themselves when their enemy is right in front of them, why should Tsunade be any different?

darkmetal505
Mon, 11-24-2008, 10:18 PM
Didn't she ask Jiraya to go with him to fight Pain? Then he said she had to stay in her office because she was "Hokage"....

She doesn't have the option to do much.

poopdeville
Tue, 11-25-2008, 12:05 AM
He ended the last great ninja war.

animus
Tue, 11-25-2008, 08:26 AM
The 4th issued several commands included but not limited to: sending naruto, shikamaru, neji, chouji and kibra to retrieve sasuke, sending team 7 to save gaara, sending team 7 to retrieve sasuke again, sending several teams to hunt akatsuki, when konoha got attacked by pain she took command of the whole situation instantely, and summon her slug to heal the injured.

What exactly did you wanted her to do during her time? go to the front lines? we have a serious misunderstanding of the word leader... Kages from any country only did shit themselves when their enemy is right in front of them, why should Tsunade be any different?

You mean the 5th who is Tsunade. The 4th aka Yondaime aka Minato has been dead for a long time.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 11-25-2008, 09:48 AM
So basically speaking. Pein takes dead bodies, pokes them with Chakra sticks and then is able to controll them all at one time and use their jutsu's. So all in all he is just a glorified puppet master...

Abdula
Tue, 11-25-2008, 12:49 PM

I think you seriously misunderstand me. I already made my case about why I don't like Tsunade numerous times before. And I think if she wanted to she would have gone to the front lines, regardless of whether she is the hokage or not. Its Tsunade afterall, she makes bad decisions. For example

sending naruto, shikamaru, neji, chouji and kibra to retrieve sasuke, sending team 7 to save gaara, sending team 7 to retrieve sasuke again, sending several teams to hunt akatsuki, These were all bad decisions. Not only did these missions end in failure but in sending Shikamaru etc after Sasuke she basically forfeited the lives of what seven promising genin to save one, who didn't even want to be saved. If not for Kishi's desire to inexplicably keep them alive, Neji, Chouji, and probably Lee, Gaara and Naruto would have been dead.

More recently we have the Sasuke Retrieval Arc Act 2. I have no idea how sending so many ninjas to try to bring Sasuke back to the leaf village, was in the best interest of the village. All because some stupid genin has a hard on for his best friend and then we have her wise decision to call Naruto back to village to fight Pain even though he had just started his training. She was practically going to gift wrap him and present him to Pain. Heck even letting Shikamaru, Choji and Ino go after Hidan and Kazuku was a bad idea considering that they were extremely emotional and had just watched Asuma die.

I mean they were just on the exact same mission and their squad leader got killed but she allows them to go out again and it takes another 24hours before she even sends them some back up because Naruto's team would "work best with them" What the hell kinda BS is that. Oh and speaking of which, what is with her constantly putting Naruto in situations where he will come in contact with Akatsuki?

Tsunade may be a capable medical ninja but she isn't a great leader and Hokage is beyond her capabilities.

Oh and as for right now, lets just wait and she if she gets herself killed.

fahoumh
Tue, 11-25-2008, 01:25 PM
Wow, very well put, Abdula. She really has been a lack luster Hokage.

RasenDori
Tue, 11-25-2008, 01:44 PM
I think you seriously misunderstand me. I already made my case about why I don't like Tsunade numerous times before. And I think if she wanted to she would have gone to the front lines, regardless of whether she is the hokage or not. Its Tsunade afterall, she makes bad decisions. For example

These were all bad decisions. Not only did these missions end in failure but in sending Shikamaru etc after Sasuke she basically forfeited the lives of what seven promising genin to save one, who didn't even want to be saved. If not for Kishi's desire to inexplicably keep them alive, Neji, Chouji, and probably Lee, Gaara and Naruto would have been dead.

More recently we have the Sasuke Retrieval Arc Act 2. I have no idea how sending so many ninjas to try to bring Sasuke back to the leaf village, was in the best interest of the village. All because some stupid genin has a hard on for his best friend and then we have her wise decision to call Naruto back to village to fight Pain even though he had just started his training. She was practically going to gift wrap him and present him to Pain. Heck even letting Shikamaru, Choji and Ino go after Hidan and Kazuku was a bad idea considering that they were extremely emotional and had just watched Asuma die.

I mean they were just on the exact same mission and their squad leader got killed but she allows them to go out again and it takes another 24hours before she even sends them some back up because Naruto's team would "work best with them" What the hell kinda BS is that. Oh and speaking of which, what is with her constantly putting Naruto in situations where he will come in contact with Akatsuki?

Tsunade may be a capable medical ninja but she isn't a great leader and Hokage is beyond her capabilities.

Oh and as for right now, lets just wait and she if she gets herself killed.

seriously you are being hard on tsunade. there is a legitimate answer to everyone of those situations.

1) rescuing sasuke wasnt a mission important enough to send high level ninjas consider that the village had to maintain is balance of power by sending higher rank ninja on other mission to avoid other countries viewing them as weak. she sent SHIKAMARU and NARUTO on the mission giving shikamaru the choice to pick strong genin of his choice instead of sending them on cat searching missions. it was unknown to any of the leaf that sasuke left with others. he was the only one that met the 4 sound. however is was a strong possibility so she even enlisted backup in the form of the sand ninjas.

2) "sasuke retrieval arc 2"'s actual mission was find and capture the spy. it only became a sasuke retrieval after the fact. the mission was 2 pronged two gain info on one of konohas greatest dangers and bringing back an old ally that could potentially make orochimaru more of a threat.

3) calling back naruto... ok thats pretty stupid. but she is betting the future on him, and he hasnt failed her yet.

4) she didnt send shikamaru and company to fight hidan and kakuzu. they were going to go no matter what she said. instead she sent an elite ninja that was willing to go with them and even send HIS team as backup to get the job done. sounds like a pretty good compromise to me. sure she keeps sending naruto in the fray against the akatsuki, but she explained her reasons for this, and so far its worked.

Abdula
Tue, 11-25-2008, 02:40 PM
1) rescuing sasuke wasnt a mission important enough to send high level ninjas Oh but you are wrong sir. Tsunade herself said that this mission was very high priority, because stopping Oro from getting his hands on the sharingan and thus becoming more powerful was very important since Oro was the #1 threat to the village and had just attacked and almost destroyed it, what a few months earlier. Hell she even says and I quote "There is a high probability that Oro's henchmen are showing Sasuke the way." Shikamaru even requested that only jounins and chuunins be put on his squad and she says she can't do that because most of the higher level ninjas are out of the village on missions and the rest have to remain in the village so he will have to take genins. In that situation she either had to just let Sasuke go or send some of the ninjas stationed in the village the go, not send in a bunch of inexperienced genins with Shikamaru since as she herself said this was his very first mission as a squad leader. The funny thing was that she had Izumo and Kotetsu right there carrying books. In an emergency situation and she could have afforded to send a few higher level ninjas even if they were supposed to have remained in the village.

2) "sasuke retrieval arc 2"'s actual mission was find and capture the spy. What are you talking about. Capturing the spy was when they went after Kabuto, speaking of which if you're sending people on a mission to capture a spy, an akatsuki spy no less. You would think she would send a group comprised of all Jonin but instead she sends 1 jounin, 2 chuunin and a genin on a mission in which they were likely to run into Orochimaru. Not to mention that this was a newly formed squad and it would be the first time Yamato and Sai would be working with Sakura and Naruto.

Anyway back to my point. What I was referring to was when she sent Team Kakashi and Team Kurenai, minus Kurenai, to try and find Sasuke. Their mission was either to find Sasuke or if they coudn't find and try to capture Itachi in the hopes that he would lead them to Sasuke. That was one of the dumber things she has done, although they had a lot to gain by capturing Itachi, they really had nothing to gain by finding Sasuke and he wasn't even a concern to them anymore since as far as they knew he had killed Orochimaru. Oh and this is yet another example of her sending Naruto on a mission where he is likely to run into Akatsuki.

3) calling back naruto... ok thats pretty stupid. but she is betting the future on him, and he hasnt failed her yet. Yes, yes he has failed. Retrieving Sasuke the first time around, they failed. Capturing the akatsuki spy they failed, retrieving Sasuke the second time around they failed. In fact since she has been hokage the only mission she has sent Naruto on where he succeeded was when he defeated Kakuzu. Oh and in case someone mentions it I consider rescuing Gaara to be a failure too since he did in fact die.

4) she didnt send shikamaru and company to fight hidan and kakuzu. they were going to go no matter what she said. instead she sent an elite ninja that was willing to go with them and even send HIS team as backup to get the job done. sounds like a pretty good compromise to me. sure she keeps sending naruto in the fray against the akatsuki, but she explained her reasons for this, and so far its worked.
Now you're really just reaching trying to make Tsunade look good. What do you mean she didn't send them, when she allowed them go. And what do you mean they were going no matter what she said. She is the hokage, you mean to tell me that she couldn't stop them from going if she had wanted to. And yes she sent an elite ninja, and three chunin on a mission where those same three chunin along with five other jonin had failed. And yes she sent that elite ninja's team as back up but 24 hours later.

Oh and her reasons for sending Naruto are completely ridiculous, she has blind faith in him that is all and so far it hasn't worked. The majority of the time he has failed, or is coming back alive enough to say it worked. The whole reason Tsuande is known as the legendary sucker or whatever it is they call her is because she is notorious for making bad decisions.

Rikudo
Tue, 11-25-2008, 02:46 PM
I think Tsunade is an extremely capable medic ninja and decent enough fighter with her monstrous strength. She's one of the Legendary Sannin after all.

The bad thing about Tsunade is she let her emotion control most of her decisions. Being that type of person that she is, it's like a double edge sword having her as the Hokage. On one hand, people see her as a caring person. On the other, she's seen as a soft person, and who wants to have a leader consider as soft.,

Death BOO Z
Tue, 11-25-2008, 05:16 PM
oooh! finally, Abdula is back to his old self, I guess the honeymoon is over, eh?

while most of tsunade's bad decision can can justified, she's still not a good hokage. I can't see her giving out an order to kill an entire clan (which all in all, proved out to be a good idea), and the fact that Danzou is brewing up trouble means that she isn't doing well of screen either.
mostly, her problem is that she doesn't know what she wants to protect and what she's willing to sacrifice. so far, it seems like the good ideas came from danzou (having Sai to kill Sasuke, making sure Payne doesn't get Naruto). but that's just nitpicking.
still Tsunade didn't impress me much as a leader, most of her ideas end up backfiring at her.

Archangel
Wed, 11-26-2008, 09:07 AM
I obviously meant before dying...

He had the first and second hokage as senseis

He became the professor, a man thought to know most of the jutsus in the world

He trained the 3 sannin

He kicked orochimaru's ass plus 2 hokages

The fact is that in the 100 or so chapters when he was alive the third proved himself to be a better fighter and a better leader than Tsunade has ever been, case closed.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 11-26-2008, 03:10 PM
He had the first and second hokage as senseis

He became the professor, a man thought to know most of the jutsus in the world

He trained the 3 sannin

He kicked orochimaru's ass plus 2 hokages

The fact is that in the 100 or so chapters when he was alive the third proved himself to be a better fighter and a better leader than Tsunade has ever been, case closed.

All of the things that you have listed were done over the course of the 3rd's life. Not to mention as for his leadership, he was the Hokage for a LONG time. Tsundae has only been hokage for what, 3-4 years? I think that she was the best choice for hokage, and I dont think that anyone had more right to become hokage than her.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 11-26-2008, 04:47 PM
Tsunade was the best option because Konoha was lacking someone with the ability to take over when Sarutobi died. Clearly Minato was the only one who could do that, since when he died Sarutobi was appointed again. Only the sannin, Danzou and probably Kakashi were qualified to be the 5th. Jiraiya and Kakashi are lazy perverts, Danzou would have turned Konoha into a war zone at all times, and Oro is batshit crazy (though I think he would have made an outstanding Hokage.) Tsunade is just the lesser of evils.

darkmetal505
Wed, 11-26-2008, 06:07 PM
I vote Abdula as next Hokage.

Abdula
Wed, 11-26-2008, 06:28 PM
Position accepted.

Tsunade was the best option because Konoha was lacking someone with the ability to take over when Sarutobi died.
Its really weird that after the third died there really wasn't anyone in the village who was qualified to take his place. Where are all the other ninjas from Sarutobi's, Tsunade's and even Minato's generation?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 11-26-2008, 06:48 PM
most likely, killed by the kyuubi (or died in one ninja war or another). raises the question how the hell was the leaf considered the strongest village all that time.
(though, to be fair, sand village doesn't seem like much, either)

Abdula
Wed, 11-26-2008, 07:04 PM
raises the question how the hell was the leaf considered the strongest village all that time.
Very simple. They were the strongest at one point, back when the villages were first founded and the kages just appointed. Back then they still had the Uchiha, the Senju and the Bijuus. Plus the first, the second and the third together, sounds like pure win to me. It seems that after the fourth died, the village has been struggling just to maintain their position, and not doing a very good job of it either. I remember wondering, after Oro attacked the village, if this really was the best the Naruto world had to offer.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 11-26-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm liking the idea of Oro as Hokage. At least he would have a damn better personality than Danzou, and we can see he's probably going to end up getting the title as well which is the sad thing.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 11-26-2008, 07:32 PM
He probably wouldn't have destroyed Konoha had they let Oro become Hokage.

Rikudo
Thu, 11-27-2008, 12:50 AM
Oro would have probably experimented with konoha ninjas with bloodline abilities if he became hokage. He was already sick and twisted prior to turning batshit crazy against Konoha.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 11-27-2008, 02:37 PM
At least you would have known Konoha would have had the sickest bad ass ninjas on the planet.