PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 376

Marik
Sun, 11-09-2008, 02:00 PM
[VS] One Piece 376 - Eng Sub (704x400).mp4.torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=39303)

burnout
Sun, 11-09-2008, 05:06 PM
WOW now thats a fast subber.

it only aired today ROFL

downloading it now and i hope we get to see a good fight!!!:cool:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok...... that sucked.

last 5 min were good but still the ep sucked in my eyes

Kraco
Sun, 11-09-2008, 05:17 PM
So, how does Kuma teleport? His fruit ability seems to be... well, whatever it is, but I can't immediately see how it allows teleportation, unless it's just really fast movement due to his fruit ability.

An interesting episode. The nuclear explosion light was unseemly for air decompression but the trick surely had some nice power. A tough mofo also otherwise. Zoro being his primary opponent is like an answer to my prayers as I wouldn't even be watching this show without him.

Assertn
Sun, 11-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Yeah, Kuma just repulses himself...nothing too fancy.

Zoro is the only reason you watch One Piece? Sure, he's an awesome character and all, but the show has way more redeeming qualities than just an individual protagonist.

Lucifus
Sun, 11-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Haha, I'm with Kraco in that boat. This episode was chuck full of filler. Had been hoping that after the break we'd see Zoro in action. Looks like our prayers may yet be answered next ep. :D

animus
Tue, 11-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Hadouken!

DarthEnderX
Tue, 11-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Pawdoken!

Spirit Pawmb!

poopdeville
Wed, 11-12-2008, 01:31 AM
What are you guys complaining about? That was the best episode in months. It was even better than the fight against Moria.

Filler my ass. Kuma is scary.

Augury
Wed, 11-12-2008, 02:15 AM
I think he meant filler in the sense that they were really stretching out actions. I was kinda feeling it too when I watched it. The episode actually didn't have any "added" content from outside the manga, but it only covered material from the start to the end of one chapter.

Imagine eps 475 and 476 combined as one twenty minute ep - then it'd be two chapters per episode.

Death13a
Wed, 11-12-2008, 03:07 AM
Kuma (anime) > Kuma (manga) The way Kuma speaks when he kindly ask Strawhats and "Victims" for Luffy's head was priceless. Out of all Shichibukai Kuma is my favorite. I wander what Kuma is capable when he seriously wants to kill someone because he just playing around for now.

Kraco
Wed, 11-12-2008, 04:26 AM
I wander what Kuma is capable when he seriously wants to kill someone because he just playing around for now.

Who knows what he's capable of when serious, but at least he's prone to exaggarating and boasting: "repelling the atmosphere at the speed of light" (assuming VS's translation was correct). If that was true, he could destroy the whole planet, should he deem it necessary! A dangerous man...

TwisT
Wed, 11-12-2008, 06:56 AM
Also it wouldn't be possible to dodge.

Raven
Thu, 11-13-2008, 05:36 AM
Wow... just wow. Such power. Easily the most powerful enemy the Straw Hats have faced so far. I really can't envisage how they'll ever beat him, unless they all attack him at once and use perfect teamwork.
Then again, I think I say that about every enemy when they're first introduced (except Enel which was obvious how he'd go down).