PDA

View Full Version : Could Naruto be a fallen hero?

CapsuleCorpJX
Sat, 11-08-2008, 06:54 PM
The series has taken a darker turn. Jiraya has already died. Kakashi might be next, and maybe even some of his peers.

I think there could be a possibility that Naruto falls into a rage, and lets the desire for revenge overcomes him. Making him a possible fallen hero?

Him wrapped in bandages from the earlier chapters seems to foreshadow this. The bandages around him is either suppressing his power or trying to contain his anger.

Rikudo
Sun, 11-09-2008, 03:49 AM
I think you should lay off the kool-aid. If that happens, then Naruto will be just like Sasuke.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 11-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Is Naruto Emo?

No, he's just stupid.

Archangel
Tue, 11-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Quite the retarded thread for such an elder member.

Kensee
Thu, 11-13-2008, 04:38 AM
Meh, don't bash the guy for throwing his thoughts around. It would be interesting to see how the devastation of the village is going to weigh down on Naruto. For all you know he could go off the deep end (not bloody likely, but possible).

Fallen Hero ... maybe not, but maybe a decent ass ninja =D

Patriot
Thu, 02-05-2009, 02:04 PM
I think for that to happen, and sorry to bring back an old thread, the Naruto series would have a long way to go. And it would have to involve Sasuke dying for sure. Most likely at the hands of Naruto. Then i can see that. But with such a story line, where do you take Naruto from that point and what can bring him back...if sasuke dies, there is no coming back for Naruto.