PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 332

LaZie
Thu, 10-30-2008, 11:22 PM
Out by SleepyFans

http://www.mediafire.com/?tmwynmxd3mg

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-30-2008, 11:59 PM
Why... oh why must Kubo waste so many pages on useless Omaeda? Highlight of the chapter was Soifon... but thats just me who is an idiot for Soifon.

rockmanj
Fri, 10-31-2008, 12:17 AM
I've never seen so many pages contain so little information...

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-31-2008, 12:50 AM
there were a few moments of happiness... I like Omeda, whenever he isn't acting like himself, and watching soi-fon getting kicked around is fun.

Nadouku
Fri, 10-31-2008, 01:39 AM
Eh, I didn't think that Aranncar that got bashed by Ōmaeda would just pull his nose for fun like that... otherwise, a truly decent chapter. Hope to see more Soifon ownage next chapter.

animus
Fri, 10-31-2008, 08:38 AM
Chapter was pretty much fail like usual.

Yukimura
Fri, 10-31-2008, 10:20 AM
This manga really doesn't feel worth reading one week at at a time anymore. Heck, given the number of chapters this 'battle' has covered it might not even be worth reading it one volume at a time...

Abdula
Fri, 10-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Are these guys really supposed to be shinigami. I mean are they really gods of death, the same people who in the beginning of the series used to go straight for the kill or immediately incapacitate their opponents. Now we have idiot shinigami who would rather lose a battle than show their true strength to everyone, captains who let themselves get beat around for no reason what so ever and let the enemy tell them what they should have done.

Meh, I'll give it like 10 chapters and then come back and see if anything has happened.

Patriot
Sat, 11-01-2008, 05:04 PM
If the Bleach writers would read our comments they would know they are failing horribly at providing good chapers to read. I mean go over to read the Naruto chapters nowadays and its like wow. Its amazing how a few short months changes everything. But I still have hope, that the Espada fights will show a few Captains lose and this series will return from its current epic fail status.

KlayBuddy
Fri, 11-07-2008, 12:57 AM
All of a sudden, Soifon's "measuring" her enemy, and an Arrancar that bosses her around. What the... and the lard-o-tub just suddenly changes his speed. Wow, definitely a bad chapter.