PDA

View Full Version : Game: Rock Band - Beatles Edition

SamuraiOdin
Thu, 10-30-2008, 09:34 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2008-10-30-beatles-game_N.htm?csp=34

Never been that big of a fan of Rock Band/Guitar Hero, though I like to mess around with them if I'm in the store... Still, this news has me pretty excited as I really like The Beatles.

What sort of impact do you think this will have on Guitar Hero? None at all? Demolish the competition? Or the same sort of effect that the Aerosmith version of Guitar Hero had?

UChessmaster
Fri, 10-31-2008, 07:40 PM
What effect did Aerosmth had...?

Xelbair
Sun, 11-02-2008, 09:34 AM
It will be epic fail, this game won't sell well, because most Beatles fans are either:
1) too old to play computer games
2)don't interested in computer games
3)prefer to play real instruments than fake
Well idea is not bad - thanks to them we got rock and metal but still - precursors are not awesome as awesome in the present as in the past.

UChessmaster
Sun, 11-02-2008, 09:47 AM
It will be epic fail, this game won't sell well, because most Beatles fans are either:
1) too old to play computer games
2)don't interested in computer games
3)prefer to play real instruments than fake
Well idea is not bad - thanks to them we got rock and metal but still - precursors are not awesome as awesome in the present as in the past.

1) You could say the same about Aerosmith, it sold like hot cakes.
2) *points at 1*
3) As a real guitar player i love playing both.

Xelbair
Tue, 11-04-2008, 11:41 AM
I also love playing both, and i'm still not convinced to this idea - Aerosmith is a bit 'fresher' band than Beatles.
Also a lot of young guys and gals are not interested in computer games.(reference to your "1) *points at 1*")