PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 520

kyubisrage
Thu, 10-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Basement

RS (http://rapidshare.com/files/159034191/onepiece_520__basement_.rar)

MU (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WYA2KV6U)

animus
Thu, 10-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Interesting all these releases are early. Shit's usually only out by Friday morning.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 10-30-2008, 11:50 AM
you don't check a free horse teeth (is that how the saying goes?)

I think they're cyborgs, all three sisters.

they already have properties of two fruits each (snake-hair, snake-flame), not to mention it's the 2nd time we've seen the fruits (at least the hair fruit of the CP9 samurai guy, I think the flame is para-type rather than logia).

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-30-2008, 11:59 AM
Whatever it is, seems Luffy won't be fighting the Shichibukai girl. And this good will of his will grant him their aid.

Munsu
Thu, 10-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Damnit, I want more.

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-30-2008, 04:38 PM
I hope we get to see the other Straw Hats' adventures after being sent away by Kuma.

But I somehow get the feeling we will just see this as filler arcs on the anime... though I hope Im mistaken about this.

Abdula
Thu, 10-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Moar, moar, MOAR!!!! One Piece is just awesome, Luffy pulls off the goodie two shoes character like no one else.

Anyway I doubt we'll get to see what the other straw hats' are up to, but why the hell would you want to see that anyway. This right here is good enough and once Luffy gets off that island there are much more important things that should be going on, Ace's execution for one.

Assertn
Thu, 10-30-2008, 11:37 PM
I dunno, I want to see all the characters grow....not just Luffy. Luffy can't be expected to babysit everyone once they get to the new world.

Abdula
Thu, 10-30-2008, 11:41 PM
Meh, other than Zoro I think its a waste of screen time. Anyway I'm not completely against it, I just think we got better stuff to get to.

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-31-2008, 12:10 AM
Better stuff to do? As if One Piece has ever had something bad to see... and in that case... remember we are 'waiting' for Merman Island from ages ago.

Death13a
Fri, 10-31-2008, 12:25 AM
On Ace's execution we will see

Whitebeard VS

World Government VS

Revolutionaries( i doubt they would skip the chance when WG is most vulnerable as they made such big deal of Ace's execution that should it fail WG would lose much of it's face + I doubt Dragon would let his son to be just executed) VS

Shichibukai ( apart from Kuma and Hawks rest are have their own ambitions that have WG in their way, Blackbeard is definitely a fragile bomb that should anything happen it will go off) VS

Pirates (Who knows what kinda opportunity pirates will see in it: like kill Shichibukai and take it position, kill Whitebeard and have your name renowned and take Yonkou position) VS

Yonkou (possibly I doubt WG will just stop with Whitebeard if they defeat him and let someone else take his position, they will use their victory to destroy Yonkou and they are not stupid to not to see it coming so their only choice is to join fighting) VS

Strawhats (With the way Luffy is going he will get back to SA in a week for Ace's execution)

That people is not a battle, It's a brawl Everyone VS Everyone.

poopdeville
Fri, 10-31-2008, 05:25 AM
No way. None of the Yonkyou will become Shichibukai. The World Government sees the Shichibukai as a "rival power", which is why they signed a treaty with them.

The Yonkyou are also a rival power, and they have no interest in working for the government. That scares them a lot.

Dragon scares them most of all. They call him a revolutionary, but I think he's just a pirate like Luffy, who has already lead 5(?) revolutions against WG sanctioned kingdoms/territories/military bases.

If anything, regarding Ace's execution, Dragon will help fight against the WG.

Dark Dragon
Fri, 10-31-2008, 09:53 AM
No way. None of the Yonkyou will become Shichibukai. The World Government sees the Shichibukai as a "rival power", which is why they signed a treaty with them.

The Yonkyou are also a rival power, and they have no interest in working for the government. That scares them a lot.

Dragon scares them most of all. They call him a revolutionary, but I think he's just a pirate like Luffy, who has already lead 5(?) revolutions against WG sanctioned kingdoms/territories/military bases.

If anything, regarding Ace's execution, Dragon will help fight against the WG.

I really have no idea how you had manage to interpret that Death was implying the Yonkou are planning to become Shichibukai from his post.

This chapter was great, i think Luffy is one of the few character who can pull this kinda stunt and not make it seem cheesy. Boa will probably end up being Luffy ally to a certain extent, but i doubt she will join his crew.

Carnage
Fri, 10-31-2008, 04:38 PM
Better stuff to do? As if One Piece has ever had something bad to see... and in that case... remember we are 'waiting' for Merman Island from ages ago.

I've been waiting for Merman Island since Arlong Park damnit!

The battle for Asce will be Epic. Oda is probably just trying to build up to it.

Augury
Fri, 10-31-2008, 07:27 PM
I thought Ace's tattoo was a joke that the tattoo artist messed up and scratched out the s.

FireEmblem
Sun, 11-02-2008, 01:24 AM
It'd be funny as hell if Boa was tearing up because her sisters failed to beat Luffy, and she's just so disappointed in them!

Given her personality that isn't too improbable, but I'm hoping it's not the case because I want the plot to progress! I'm thinking that they will teach Luffy how to control/use Haki properly, and maybe Margaret might tag along as a new crewmate by the time he's done on this island.