PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 192

Marik
Tue, 10-28-2008, 08:10 PM
[DB]​_Bleach​_192​_[A547C79F].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b192.torrent)

animus
Tue, 10-28-2008, 09:03 PM
Oh god, why did Nel's VA not use an adult voice. I wanted to puke when I heard it. Myself;Yourself nightmares all over again.

They picked a good VA for the kiddy-Nel, but they really slipped it up when they were going for the 2-fer of kiddy and adult.

Alhuin
Tue, 10-28-2008, 09:26 PM
VA aside, I thought it was a great episode. Adult Nel kicks ass (literally). It was pretty pathetic seeing Ichigo get kicked around for the first half of the episode... but, at least we didn't have to sit through any clone fights (nope, that comes next episode it seems). Nel's transformation was a bit underwhelming though. It was kinda like... *poof*, she's back. But, all in all, a good episode imo.

kmkze04
Tue, 10-28-2008, 10:33 PM
This episode amazed me. I could've done without the beginning half, but the 2nd half after she turned back into an Espada was fucking awesome. And the hugging part was really humorous too. I'm really looking forward to seeing Nel more in action and maybe her zanpakutou release.

Did anyone else notice that Nel's tits are bout twice the size of Inoue's? I mean holy shit... boob fetish! I can just see the hentai coming out now...

As for the previews, well, I expect the clone fight to be proper length and a less lame ending than with Naruto. Bleach is kicking Naruto's ass by a long mile.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-29-2008, 12:57 AM
Seriously, if this episode had ended at the halfway mark, it would have probably been the worst episode ever.

Ichigo attacks Noitra, gets knocked away, Noitra walks over to finish Nel, Ichigo jumps back into to stop him. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. REPEAT. And just to clinch in up, a fucking flashback montage of Nel annoyance. Why the fuck would anyone need that shit refreshed in their mind?!

Thank god for the second half though. It was tits. Literally. That voice is really gonna hinder masturbation though.

KlayBuddy
Wed, 10-29-2008, 01:28 AM

Harima Kenji
Wed, 10-29-2008, 07:57 AM
I'd go for the last :p

Very nice episode IMO..
The first half could've been shorter, but I didn't really mind.

Nel's voice didn't annoy me in the slightest. It takes some getting used to, nothing more.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 10-29-2008, 10:54 AM
The hentai has been out ever since it appeared in the manga. Trust me...I know. And looks like Neliel really can swallow and spit....I need to keep myself in check now >_<;

Posted it in the manga before but hey..why not again?

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2824/1190391227238zz0.jpg (http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1190391227238zz0.jpg)

KlayBuddy
Wed, 10-29-2008, 11:57 AM
Amazing insight, indeed, Detective Sherlock....

Inazuma
Wed, 10-29-2008, 12:41 PM
Voice sucked, animation sucked. Bleach, has now reached Naruto Filler level.

Nintendo
Wed, 10-29-2008, 02:00 PM
nice episode but about the voice it would be better if it was alittle more adult.

Archangel
Wed, 10-29-2008, 05:09 PM
God i'm pissed!

I like Nel, she's one of my favourite characters on bleach and they present her true form with the shittiest animation work i have ever seen.

Seriously i can't believe they did such a great work animating that fucking filler arc that came from hell just to get sloppy when the story starts getting interesting.

These mainstream animes just keep getting worse everyday ( with the exception of one piece ), maybe they should just stop watching them in japan to show those retarded anime directors that they can't get away with shit like this.

Uberbaka
Thu, 10-30-2008, 06:44 AM
I watched it after reading the comments here about her voice and thought to myself.. "It can't be _that_ bad..?"

It was.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-30-2008, 09:54 AM
It's not so much that it's bad, its that...its the same. It's perfect for little kid. It's retarded on a grown up.

I am glad though that Noitra didn't get killed really easy though. Even though I was like, "Aw shit!" when I saw Nel's was number 3, as the episode progressed I was thinking, "Yeah, but she's one of the former espada, like one of the Privarion Espada that everyone was beating in the beginning of this arc. She's not going to be as strong as the current number 3, and might actually be fairly low compared to the current Espada."

And then Noitra pretty much says all that at the end of the episode.

It's weird though, I used to think that there were originally 10 espada, and then, when Aizen came, he created 10 new arrancar that defeated the old espada, and those that didn't die became the Privarion Espada.

But since Noitra said him beating Nel and kicking her out happened years ago, I guess that means that most of the current Espada have been around for awhile, and maybe only a few of them were created by Aizen, and those that used to be in the top ten, but got pushed out, became the privarions.

Shadow Skill
Thu, 10-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Her voice sounds fine to me. Not sure what type of voice you all want to hear, a deep manly voice..?

animus
Thu, 10-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Maybe a voice not fitting for an 8 year old?

Nadouku
Thu, 10-30-2008, 03:41 PM
That voice was... interesting, to say the least.

This episode was pretty good, except for some lack of details (like Nnoitra's wounds disappearing). Now we have the many different colored Ceros! Yellow for Nnoitra and pink for Nel! How many more colors will they think of next?

Anyways, I was thinking about Pesche and Dondochakka. Since Pesche refers to Nel as "Nel-sama" and recognizes this "nostalgic" Spirit Force, does that mean that they were once part of her Fracci&#243;n? I could be wrong, but the way they said it could mean something like that.

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-30-2008, 04:44 PM
It's not so much that it's bad, its that...its the same. It's perfect for little kid. It's retarded on a grown up.

I am glad though that Noitra didn't get killed really easy though. Even though I was like, "Aw shit!" when I saw Nel's was number 3, as the episode progressed I was thinking, "Yeah, but she's one of the former espada, like one of the Privarion Espada that everyone was beating in the beginning of this arc. She's not going to be as strong as the current number 3, and might actually be fairly low compared to the current Espada."

And then Noitra pretty much says all that at the end of the episode.

It's weird though, I used to think that there were originally 10 espada, and then, when Aizen came, he created 10 new arrancar that defeated the old espada, and those that didn't die became the Privarion Espada.

But since Noitra said him beating Nel and kicking her out happened years ago, I guess that means that most of the current Espada have been around for awhile, and maybe only a few of them were created by Aizen, and those that used to be in the top ten, but got pushed out, became the privarions.

Well... remember the Shinigami are kinda 'old'... So Aizen himself must have entered Hueco Mundo much before than when he betrayed Soul Society. He himself could have created all those Arrancar long ago.

And like Luppi replaced Grimmjaw temporarily... they replaced Nel after she 'left'

Alhuin
Thu, 10-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Has Aizen "experimented" on himself or Gin/Tousen in regards to hollow abilities? Or has it been said...

redcat
Thu, 10-30-2008, 06:22 PM
eh, I didn't really mind Nels adult voice, but I know what everyone is talking about with it tho.

but one thing that really irked me is how nnoitora's chest injury simply disappears seconds later, even the rip in his clothes. talk about lazy animators...

he talked a lot of shit at the end for someone who just got his ass handed to him...

Jessper
Thu, 10-30-2008, 08:10 PM
That voice was... interesting, to say the least.

Now we have the many different colored Ceros! Yellow for Nnoitra and pink for Nel! How many more colors will they think of next?

Gold is the King Cero (I forget the name but think this is right..) thing, the one only Espada can use. Grimjow used it during his fight with Ichigo.

Anyways, I was thinking about Pesche and Dondochakka. Since Pesche refers to Nel as "Nel-sama" and recognizes this "nostalgic" Spirit Force, does that mean that they were once part of her Fracción? I could be wrong, but the way they said it could mean something like that.

I agree, I'm sure they were her subordinates.

kmkze04
Thu, 10-30-2008, 09:39 PM
Cero colors seem to be pretty much unique to each Espada, same as how they're fired off. Ulquiorra fires with one finger, Nel uses her mouth (insert dirty connotation here), Grimmjow can use it with a closed fist... and the list goes on.

In regards to Pesche and Dondochakka being Fraccion, I have a feeling they may be popping out with powers of their own now that Nel has gone back to being an Espada.

And as for the Privaron Espada and current Espada argument, I think that the Privaron Espada were exactly as they say, Espada who lost their rank because someone stronger came along. Aizen didn't have to create all of them, some may have evolved on their own to be stronger. It seems that the Hougyoku just enables the free creation of an Arrancar rather than the Arrancar creating itself by removing its mask. So, if that is true, the Arrancar that Aizen creates are not necessarily stronger than any other Arrancar. Which would mean that the Privaron Espada were just simply beaten out. The only advantage to the Hougyoku version of Arrancar is that I assume Aizen can create them at will instead of waiting for a natural occurence, and also that he can pick Hollow with abilities or strength that he wants (which would be how he creates "stronger" Espada) and convert selectively AKA picking the cream of the crop.
This theory is supported by the explanation given by Toushirou when he first explained the ranks of the Menos. Gillian, Adjuchas, and Vasto Lorde. He said "if Aizen brought XX number of Vasto Lordes under his control, Soul Society is finished". That would indicate that Aizen still has to find the Vasto Lordes, and convert them into Arrancar on his own. That also indicates that the Menos power level carries on when the Menos is converted to an Arrancar, therefore if Aizen converts Gillian and Adjuchas, he gets simply Arrancar. If he converts someone of a Vasto Lorde level, he'd almost instantly have an Espada.

So I wrote a bit in circles but I think you guys get the point. Anime watchers generally are better at picking up details...

Abdula
Thu, 10-30-2008, 10:31 PM
Anime watchers generally are better at picking up details...
Hahaha, lol. Yeah right.

Aizen didn't have to create all of them, some may have evolved on their own to be stronger. It seems that the Hougyoku just enables the free creation of an Arrancar rather than the Arrancar creating itself by removing its mask. So, if that is true, the Arrancar that Aizen creates are not necessarily stronger than any other Arrancar. Which would mean that the Privaron Espada were just simply beaten out. The only advantage to the Hougyoku version of Arrancar is that I assume Aizen can create them at will instead of waiting for a natural occurence, and also that he can pick Hollow with abilities or strength that he wants (which would be how he creates "stronger" Espada) and convert selectively AKA picking the cream of the crop.

Anyway I agree with you. For the most part it seems that the majority of the arrancars were there long before Aizen come along. I think I remember some arrancar mentioning something about having to subjugate themselves to a shinigami, their natural enemy, or something like that. As for what the Hogyoku can and can't do, you have to remember that it isn't fully awakened yet and it won't be very powerful until it is.

I think I'll jump back into Bleach. Now that the fillers are over there has been some good discussion going on in these threads, and thats what I'm here for.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-31-2008, 12:20 AM
That and being pompous.
Has Aizen "experimented" on himself or Gin/Tousen in regards to hollow abilities? Or has it been said...Well, they don't have any mask pieces or anything. But then I suppose they could be like Ichigo and just summon masks.

Archangel
Fri, 10-31-2008, 09:13 AM
That and being pompous.Well, they don't have any mask pieces or anything. But then I suppose they could be like Ichigo and just summon masks.

That still wouldn't explain Tousen's sudden level up, unless the mask now works as a cursed seal and improve their overall abilities.

Abdula
Fri, 10-31-2008, 09:50 AM
That and being pompous.
Huh, Is that directed at me?

Jessper
Fri, 10-31-2008, 09:54 AM
That still wouldn't explain Tousen's sudden level up, unless the mask now works as a cursed seal and improve their overall abilities.

Pretty big assumption to say he wasn't always this strong.

Abdula
Fri, 10-31-2008, 10:16 AM
Which is exactly what I was saying. I've had this discussion with Archangel a couple times in the manga threads and he refuses to believe that Tosen was simply hiding his true strength before, just like Aizen was. But for some reason that doesn't fly with him, something about even if he was hiding his power he still wouldn't let himself be defeated by Zaraki, someone who he obviously hates. Then I made the point that Aizen's plan wasn't completed yet i.e. they didn't have Hogyoku in hand so Tosen wouldn't reveal himself until Aizen gave him the go ahead.

Kraco
Fri, 10-31-2008, 11:09 AM
But for some reason that doesn't fly with him, something about even if he was hiding his power he still wouldn't let himself be defeated by Zaraki, someone who he obviously hates

Let himself be defeated by Zaraki? I don't think he had much of a choice in the matter. It's pretty obvious he didn't actually lose because of lack of pure strength but because he was an idiot, who believed that everybody thinking differently from him is inherently weaker. And he didn't realise just how much of an abomination Zaraki is. I don't know if that fight taught him anything because he seemed quite a zealot, and zealots don't learn. But who knows. In any case that fight didn't show his absolute level of strength.

Archangel
Fri, 10-31-2008, 11:15 AM
Lets not get into this again lol, we both have our separate opinions and only time will tell who's right and who's wrong

But yeah i agree, Aizen has probably used the Hōgyoku to experiment on himself or his 2 vassals

Abdula
Fri, 10-31-2008, 11:39 AM
I highly doubt that. He has made far too many comments about the Hogyoku not being safe until its fully awakened and that his plans would have to be delayed till then. The reason he took Hogyoku was so that he could make himself into the ultimate being are whatever it is he is gonna call himself and that hasn't happened yet.

Anyway we'll just agree to disagree.

Let himself be defeated by Zaraki? I don't think he had much of a choice in the matter. It's pretty obvious he didn't actually lose because of lack of pure strength but because he was an idiot, who believed that everybody thinking differently from him is inherently weaker. And he didn't realise just how much of an abomination Zaraki is. I don't know if that fight taught him anything because he seemed quite a zealot, and zealots don't learn.
Yeah there is that but after having been defeated by Zaraki he reappeared moments later on top of the hill, no worse for wear.

animus
Fri, 10-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Maybe he ate a Senzu bean, ahem...

Nadouku
Fri, 10-31-2008, 01:17 PM
If Tousen were to demonstrate his power, he would have done so on Grimmjow (cutting off his arm, unlike Ichigo's Bankai, which couldn't even scratch him without Getsuga Tenshō). Aranncar are Hollows with extremely powerful skin, but for Tousen to cut it off like a jello, it must be his demonstration of his powers.

But, I am more interested in Gin's powers. His Soul Slayer, Shinsō, is what I'm peculiar about. It has the ability to strech really far, so I wonder what his Bankai will be like?

Kraco
Fri, 10-31-2008, 02:08 PM
If Tousen were to demonstrate his power, he would have done so on Grimmjow (cutting off his arm, unlike Ichigo's Bankai, which couldn't even scratch him without Getsuga Tenshō). Aranncar are Hollows with extremely powerful skin, but for Tousen to cut it off like a jello, it must be his demonstration of his powers.

You should know by now that Ichigo can't cut shit for the simple reason he has no will to cut anything. Zaraki already told it him a long time ago, and I think Zangetsu has told it as well. He's a bloody snot nosed kid compared to all the mofos he's fighting against. If he was a real killer like a shinigami should be (you know, a death god), I have no doubt Grimmjow would quickly lose limbs to his bankai. Even now we have seen occasional, though regrettably rare, glimpses of what Ichigo could be had he the willpower.

Nadouku
Fri, 10-31-2008, 02:10 PM
I only say that because Ichigo is constantly building his resolve to fight. He has incredible potential, but just doesn't know how to use it, like how Hollow Ichigo said.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-31-2008, 02:49 PM
The only problem I have with the "Tousen was throwing the fight" theory is that, they were showing his thoughts when he was getting his ass kicked. He was doing internal monologues all during that fight. And none of it hinted at him holding back, it was all, "I can't believe my justice is getting its ass kicked here!"

Abdula
Fri, 10-31-2008, 06:09 PM
Yeah but we didn't know he was one of the bad guys yet, so what do you expect.

Jessper
Fri, 10-31-2008, 06:51 PM
You also assume that Zaraki has no chance against these Espada and I simply don't think that is the case.

Archangel
Fri, 10-31-2008, 06:56 PM
You also assume that Zaraki has no chance against these Espada and I simply don't think that is the case.

Please, if Zaraki went against lets say Noitra he would completely have his ass handed to him.

There's just no way he would even stand a chance.

Jessper
Fri, 10-31-2008, 07:23 PM
Maybe if he was released but in the mean time I think the captains could fight them in a reasonable manner. Grimjow wasn't released when Tousen took his arm.

I think the captains are underestimated because of the manner in which they fought Ichigo. Zaraki was so far from serious it isn't even funny, of course until the final blow where they were both worn out from playing around previously. Byakuya didn't acknowledge Ichigo as a real opponent until the end as well. These situations would not be the case vs an Espada.

Archangel
Fri, 10-31-2008, 07:37 PM
Yeah i guess you're right, if only we could see any of those captains fight off some espada so we could see how they'd do.

Kraco
Fri, 10-31-2008, 09:03 PM
Please, if Zaraki went against lets say Noitra he would completely have his ass handed to him.

This Noitra fellow has shown absolutely nothing worth mentioning so far. He kept beating half dead Ichigo for half an episode, and then he got his ass handed to him by Nel, who didn't even show any fancy powers, aside from that swallowing ability. In fact Ichigo should have been able to do what Nel already did (aside from swallowing) if he didn't fucking need to suck so much in the beginning of every bloody major fight, and if Orihime had had half a brain worth of wits and had healed him immediately when there still was time.

Unless Noitra shows something better soon, there's no way in hell he would last three seconds against Zaraki, should they ever fight.

Abdula
Fri, 10-31-2008, 09:40 PM
@ Jessper: We can't use Tosen to judge what the arrancars where the arrancars stand power wise since we have no idea just how strong Tosen actually is, whether he was simply hiding his power or Aizen really did use the Hogyoku on them Tosen is way stronger than he appears so he can't be used as an example to judge how a captain would fair against an arrancar.

The only thing we can really use is Ichigo. Playing around or not Ichigo beat Zaraki and that was long before he had bankai much less his hollow mask and Ichigo needed that and more to beat Grim so based on that I would say Zaraki has to bring a lot more to the table than he did the last time we saw him in action.

I would love to see some captain on arrancar action because honestly Ichigo and company are boring.

Jessper
Sat, 11-01-2008, 04:08 AM
@ Jessper: We can't use Tosen to judge what the arrancars where the arrancars stand power wise since we have no idea just how strong Tosen actually is, whether he was simply hiding his power or Aizen really did use the Hogyoku on them Tosen is way stronger than he appears so he can't be used as an example to judge how a captain would fair against an arrancar.

I agree this was just a mark against the supposed powerup that Tousen has.

The only thing we can really use is Ichigo. Playing around or not Ichigo beat Zaraki and that was long before he had bankai much less his hollow mask and Ichigo needed that and more to beat Grim so based on that I would say Zaraki has to bring a lot more to the table than he did the last time we saw him in action.

He only fought at full power for the last strike, I think Zaraki is much stronger than we have been lead to believe and that a fight with Ichigo (with out his mask) would be very interesting even now. Just because the guy more or less trained Ichigo to fight captain level opponents doesn't mean he is weak.

Kraco
Sat, 11-01-2008, 04:32 AM
The moment Ichigo beat Zaraki back then is one of the exceedingly rare moments when Ichigo was a real Shinigami and willing to cut. If he could be like that all the time, he wouldn't have even needed the hollow mask against somebody like Grimmjow. Just look at this Noitra fight: Was there a moment during that whole first half of the episode when Ichigo looked like he believed he would kill the bastard? Nah, every time they showed his face, he was only either stubbornly using himself as a meat shield to defend Nel or he was amazed his sword couldn't reach Noitra. With that kind of an attitude, you can't beat an Espada.

animus
Sat, 11-01-2008, 09:24 AM
Honestly, the only way Ichigo beat Kenpachi is because of a plot device. The fights in Bleach are ridiculous, they're not even Rock Paper Scissors, or DBZ my power level is higher than yours. Their outcome really makes no sense sometimes.

They're just oversight by Kubo's lack of planning and pacing his story, and thus results in plot holes.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 11-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Zaraki's power is definitely inconsistant. They present him as a huge badass, but he fights with pure brute power, and he lost to Ichigo in that like 3 arcs ago. Logically, he should have no way of standing up against the Espada at all.

And yet, if he were to fight one, I'm sure he would do so evenly at the very least. That's just the way these things are written.
.I think the captains are underestimated because of the manner in which they fought Ichigo. Zaraki was so far from serious it isn't even funny, of course until the final blow where they were both worn out from playing around previously. Byakuya didn't acknowledge Ichigo as a real opponent until the end as well. These situations would not be the case vs an Espada.Except the Espada do the exact same thing. Thinking he's some weak shinigami until the final stages of the battle. I mean, Noitra hasn't even released his Resureccion yet.

Kraco
Sat, 11-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Zaraki's power is definitely inconsistant. They present him as a huge badass, but he fights with pure brute power, and he lost to Ichigo in that like 3 arcs ago. Logically, he should have no way of standing up against the Espada at all.

Assuming Zaraki gives the hollows second and third chances plus advice like he gave Ichigo.

But then again, the Espada are also giving second and third chances to Ichigo and others, so who knows. None of them really knows what they are doing. I guess textbook shounen really doesn't give much of a choice. If they behaved rationally, a lot of people would be dead by now and this would be seinen, not shounen...

Nadouku
Sat, 11-01-2008, 03:50 PM
I wonder: if Zaraki ever fights an Espada, would he even have to use his eye-patch? He would probably toy with an opponent first to see their strength, then determine if they are worth his time or not. Besides that, Zaraki must at least grown a little more powerful, if time was consistent with the whole ordeal.

Jessper
Sat, 11-01-2008, 04:20 PM
And yet, if he were to fight one, I'm sure he would do so evenly at the very least. That's just the way these things are written.Except the Espada do the exact same thing. Thinking he's some weak shinigami until the final stages of the battle. I mean, Noitra hasn't even released his Resureccion yet.

Oh I agree, but it just means Zaraki's real strength is hard to be sure of. At least with Grimjow they had a full fight with everything they had.

Vorlath
Sun, 11-02-2008, 05:03 AM
I agree with Kraco. Ichigo has trouble releasing his full power. He did it once with Zaraki and won. So I'm thinking Ichigo can be more powerful than any of these espada if he really wanted to be. That would make Zaraki uber powerful and Ichigo even moreso if he wants to be (especially with Bankai).

Anyways, I just hope rope-a-dope Ichigo isn't here to stay.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-02-2008, 11:18 AM
That would make Zaraki uber powerful and Ichigo even moreso if he wants to be (especially with Bankai).And Hollow mask.

As much as I want to believe Zaraki is a badass because he's such an awesome character, Ichigo defeated him two powerups ago. If Zaraki is still a contender now without at least learning his Shikai, it's just a huge plot inconsistency.

Which is the one saving grace of the character, is that they made him really powerful but allowed him to be surpassed early, but left him with lots of room to advance so that his character can still remain viable.

Kraco
Sun, 11-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Comparing to Ichigo is the worst possible meter of power you could choose. At his best (and rare) moments he kicked ass in just his shikai form. Then he obtained bankai and soon after his shikai became useless against anybody but unnamed opponents. Then he obtained the hollow mask and his bankai became useless against all but unnamed opponents.

His whole name is Ichigo 'Inconsistency' Kurosaki, so think twice before judging anybody else's power based on how they fared againt our boy Ichigo.