PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 331

Marik
Fri, 10-24-2008, 01:12 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?o5gfywnyezo) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T2KS4LVS) - RapidShare (http://rapidshare.com/files/157012906/Bleach_331_SleepyFans_.zip) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/331/01)

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-24-2008, 01:54 AM
ahhh... what?
putting soi-fong aside (nothing happened with her, anyway)
I really don't get how the fat-ass fight went.
Omeda runs around being himself, and then suddenly wins?

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-24-2008, 07:39 AM
I wanted Omaed to die... but at least it seems he possess a little skill... I would be disapointed otherwise... not of him, vbut of Soifon for making him her 2nd

animus
Fri, 10-24-2008, 12:08 PM
What kind of a stealthy weapon is a freaking morning star.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-24-2008, 12:16 PM
'An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar is a large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is important not to confuse the two.'

Yukimura
Fri, 10-24-2008, 12:55 PM
I really hope you can't kill a released Fraccion just by dropping an anvil on its head, that just seems pathetic. I'm really starting to wonder what the point of being an Arrancar is if they so many of them can be oneshoted just like any other hollow?

It was funny that the Fraccion Soifon was fighting called her out on the stupidity of yakking on and on about her power instead of just using it to finish the fight as quickly as possible.

Archangel
Fri, 10-24-2008, 02:37 PM
And in the next chapter the fatass will show us his bankai... god, this manga has really gone to shit.

Patriot
Fri, 10-24-2008, 05:45 PM
What i learned from anime is, is that if your not willing to kill some main characters its going to be an average anime, and if your not willing to kill your throwaway characters, this its going to be crap.

Honestly, they made it sound like 10 Arrancar could take all of Soul Society. AND then it was like AIZEN has 20! OMFG. And on top of that A captain without Bankai took out a number 5 Espada... It would have been better if the 20 took out half of soul society the Captains together took out say the bottom 10 and ICHIGO and the VIZARD took the other 10 in some crazy ass battle. All and all I agree, bleach = fail right now.

I read all the Manga on Naruto in one night, and I'm like woah, there's some crazy good stuff going on there...

Dark Dragon
Fri, 10-24-2008, 08:16 PM
What i learned from anime is, is that if your not willing to kill some main characters its going to be an average anime, and if your not willing to kill your throwaway characters, this its going to be crap.

Honestly, they made it sound like 10 Arrancar could take all of Soul Society. AND then it was like AIZEN has 20! OMFG. And on top of that A captain without Bankai took out a number 5 Espada... It would have been better if the 20 took out half of soul society the Captains together took out say the bottom 10 and ICHIGO and the VIZARD took the other 10 in some crazy ass battle. All and all I agree, bleach = fail right now.

I read all the Manga on Naruto in one night, and I'm like woah, there's some crazy good stuff going on there...

While lack of willingness to kill off characters does ruin certain manga to some extent, it's not the thing that make a manga good or bad.

Usually good story writing and attention to detail (like say, not destroying established rule you've put into play 100 chapters ago without a good explanation) is what usually separate average from good.

If anything, Bleach main weak point is Kubo ability and willingness to stretch any piece of useless content he can find. Most of the fight in the recent chapters usually consist of useless side characters grunting or talking trash with some underling enemy and then power up to beat them.

It's hard enough to follow a manga when you get a measly 18 pages per week, it's a lot worst when those 18 pages of content could have been cram into 5 or 6. I wish he would just hurry up and get to the plot points that actually matter.

Darthmoe
Fri, 10-24-2008, 10:56 PM
Don't forget the 'Turn back the pendulum' chapters, which really showed how great this manga is... You can complain all you want, but we all know that we will keep coming back to reading Bleach week after week.

FullMetalAlchemist
Fri, 10-24-2008, 11:18 PM
Don't forget the 'Turn back the pendulum' chapters, which really showed how great this manga is... You can complain all you want, but we all know that we will keep coming back to reading Bleach week after week.

The point is it can be great, if kubo stops dragging these fights with the lesser opponents and gets to the main events. Where did the vaizards go? whats going on with ichigo and uli? who really wants to read a full chapter on the fatasses fight >.<.

Archangel
Sat, 10-25-2008, 04:21 AM
You can complain all you want, but we all know that we will keep coming back to reading Bleach week after week.

Lol and why exactly do we know that? I'll give it about 2 or 3 more chapters and if all of those suck this bad then i'll give up on the manga and just start watching the anime.

We all have better alternatives than this Moe, we are not obligated to read shit if we don't want to.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 10-25-2008, 04:31 AM
Lol and why exactly do we know that? I'll give it about 2 or 3 more chapters and if all of those suck this bad then i'll give up on the manga and just start watching the anime.

We all have better alternatives than this Moe, we are not obligated to read shit if we don't want to.
No you won't
Maybe we have, but not weekly
yes we are

Archangel
Sat, 10-25-2008, 04:50 AM
Yo i'm not abdula DBZ, if i say i'm gonna quit reading this garbage i'm serious about it.

The fact is that i haven't felt remotely excited at the prospect of reading this manga for a while now, if i quit and just start following the anime i can at least watch these shitty fights animated.

animus
Sat, 10-25-2008, 07:59 AM
You make it sound you've been reading the manga for a long time, which you haven't.

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-30-2008, 04:36 PM
Indeed
He began it when the 'Amagai Shit-suke' arc began on the anime.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-30-2008, 04:56 PM
Yiggity yo Archie, if Kubo asks you to suck his dick, you say "can I lick your balls too daddy?" Check-check it.

Archangel
Thu, 10-30-2008, 05:14 PM
Indeed
He began it when the 'Amagai Shit-suke' arc began on the anime.

Actually i began reading it while before that.

Yiggity yo Archie, if Kubo asks you to suck his dick, you say "can I lick your balls too daddy?" Check-check it.

...wut? You don't even try to make sense anymore do you?

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Then you should watch The Shield.

I'm also disappointed in the recent events. This arc has taken forever and there is just no end in sight. Damn it. I want to see Ichigo and Ulquiorra.

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Forget Ichigo. I want to see the Vaizards kick Shinigami and Arrancar ass.