PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 191

Marik
Tue, 10-21-2008, 07:45 PM
[DB]​_Bleach​_191​_[B10B96E2].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b191.torrent)

Enjoy the show!

LaZie
Wed, 10-22-2008, 12:59 AM
That was a pretty funny Shinigami Picture Book. Other than that, an okay episode.

Shadow Skill
Wed, 10-22-2008, 01:33 AM
<3 Nel anyone? :P

Wow... I saw that coming lol.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-22-2008, 07:49 AM
Well...she still sucks.

Also, Renji and Ishida's foe is the gayest thing the the history of gay things.

Patriot
Wed, 10-22-2008, 10:06 AM
Yawn. WE needed that 12 minute recap of things we already knew, but thanks for giving us 6 more minutes of nothing. OH and Nel's an espada? Tune in next week, wheeeee

Kraco
Wed, 10-22-2008, 10:10 AM
Nel being an espada honestly didn't surprise me. The two morons with Ishida and Renji are bad enough already so it would be too strange if all there were as useless as they have seemed so far. One of them had to show some significance, and since those two idiots are nothing but cheap comedy, it had to be Nel.

Otherwise this episode certainly didn't have too much content. Too bad the rest of the gay espada's underlings disappeared so Renji and Ishida can't eat them for power like the Espada did.

// Malice
Wed, 10-22-2008, 10:21 AM
I was curious about the espada and all the numbers and if you search them on wikipedia it kind of spoiled it for me but if you want for info on Nel click here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hollows_in_Bleach#Espada)

Archangel
Wed, 10-22-2008, 11:46 AM
I'm thinking nel is way more powerful than we think, and im talking espada level here.

and

I'im guessing that in some important fight after ichigo gets his ass handed to him she's gonna do some sort of release of her true powers.

Been waiting a while to say it, but i totally called it.

After seeing her do the "cero swallowing" act we already knew there was more to her that met the eye, now we finally got confirmation.

Also, Renji and Ishida's foe is the gayest thing the the history of gay things.

Yep the zampaktou deep throat freaked me out too ( and in the manga i didn't even had to listen to the moaning sounds... )

Abdula
Wed, 10-22-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm thinking nel is way more powerful than we think, and im talking espada level here.

I'im guessing that in some important fight after ichigo gets his ass handed to him she's gonna do some sort of release of her true powers.
Been waiting a while to say it, but i totally called it.

After seeing her do the "cero swallowing" act we already knew there was more to her that met the eye, now we finally got confirmation.

Wait you're giving yourself credit for calling something you already knew was going to happen because you already read it in the manga. Damn.:rolleyes:

Archangel
Wed, 10-22-2008, 12:18 PM
Go read the date of the post you idiot, i wasn't reading the manga yet at that time.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Nel was always curious by dint of the fact that she was obviously an Arrancar and not a Hollow.

Even crappy Arrancar are far more powerful than Hollows, so the fact that Nel was so weak was obviously some kinda scam.

Now the question becomes, as a former Espada, is she at all powerful? Is she strong enough to be of actual use, or is she no stronger than the other Privarion Espada, which would mean she's already out of her depth.

Archangel
Wed, 10-22-2008, 05:10 PM
Now the question becomes, as a former Espada, is she at all powerful? Is she strong enough to be of actual use, or is she no stronger than the other Privarion Espada, which would mean she's already out of her depth.

Cmon Darth just use your head. Ichigo is getting his ass handed to him and needs back up asap, and all of a sudden nel shows up all grown up, it's pretty obvious she has enough power to at least stall the guy until Orihime can heal him.

redcat
Wed, 10-22-2008, 09:22 PM
sweet jesus... clone fights inc...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-23-2008, 01:41 AM
Cmon Darth just use your head. Ichigo is getting his ass handed to him and needs back up asap, and all of a sudden nel shows up all grown upGrown up?

Tyreal
Thu, 10-23-2008, 01:49 AM
Grown up?

Watch the preview.

Kraco
Thu, 10-23-2008, 01:58 AM
Yeah, we certainly don't need a Yoda fight here. Suffering through the clone fights in the other chamber is bad enough already.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-23-2008, 04:15 AM
Watch the preview.Um...no thanks? I'd prefer not having the next episode spoiled.

Tyreal
Thu, 10-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Um...no thanks? I'd prefer not having the next episode spoiled.

Ok then, watch the opening. I'm sure that would help you understand what Archangel meant by grown up. :p

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Are you two just conspiring to spoil Darth? That's sad.

Jessper
Thu, 10-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Ok then, watch the opening. I'm sure that would help you understand what Archangel meant by grown up. :p

He doesn't want to be spoiled, stop being a dick.

Archangel
Fri, 10-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Ok ok i will try not to spoil him but i can't help to want to discuss the preview too. If it's in the episode, it's all fair game.

Vorlath
Fri, 10-24-2008, 01:04 PM
This episode blew chunks. I hate recaps and daydreaming about the past where their life story must be explained before the fight can go on (why do they wait anyways?) like how Grimmjow got to be the way he is, just to get beat up. You're #6! Not #1 Are we going to have to suffer through this in the future for all 10 of them? HAHA Cannibal Run! The Grimmjow story.

I'd like to see the gay guy and Grimmjow try to eat each other in a fight. Uhh... wait. Did I just type that out? Now THAT would be the gayest fight EVAR!

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 10-24-2008, 02:33 PM
I can understand the flashbacks in this particular situation. It's been a long time since the filler started. Szayel Aporro reminds me of Lelouch with that laugh, I quite like him.

Harima Kenji
Sun, 10-26-2008, 09:02 PM
Just wondering, is Nel being an espada the spoiler in the OP, or is there more? I've skipped the new OP until now, since it's been said that it contains big spoilers.

Archangel
Mon, 10-27-2008, 02:49 PM
Just wondering, is Nel being an espada the spoiler in the OP, or is there more? I've skipped the new OP until now, since it's been said that it contains big spoilers.

There is still another spoiler but it isn't as obvious as the one about nel.