PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 374

Marik
Sun, 10-12-2008, 05:22 PM
One​_Piece​_374​_(1280x720​_x264​_softsubs).mkv (http://datorrents.com/download/40236-one-piece-374-1280x720-x264-softsubs-mkv)

[VS] One Piece 374 - Eng Sub (704x400).mp4.torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=35908&editupdate=1)

Assertn
Sun, 10-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Nobody has more than 63% of this?

Dark Dragon
Sun, 10-12-2008, 10:27 PM
One​_Piece​_374​_(1280x720​_x264​_softsubs).mkv (http://datorrents.com/download/40236-one-piece-374-1280x720-x264-softsubs-mkv)

Translation by Vegard Aune

For some reason, i couldn't get the above link to load.

To those who are having the same problem, try using this link (http://www.mininova.org/get/1903624).

Assertn
Sun, 10-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Just finished it.

Good ep, but they picked a pretty bad time to end it.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 10-13-2008, 12:03 AM
Whelp. Looks like Sogeking gets to be Captain now that everyone above him is dead. That Oda. Always surprising me.

I dunno, I was kinda underwhelmed by Gear 2+3. Gigant Jet Shell just didn't look very impressive. It's probably cause he looks like he's doing Balloon. But really, its Bone Balloon.

That's my complaint in the last couple episodes is they've made the Bone Balloon very squishy, and its not really supposed to be that way. That's the way Balloon is because he's just inflating his skin. But the Bone Balloon is supposed to be fairly solid because he's inflating his bone.

Death13a
Mon, 10-13-2008, 02:12 AM
Very good episode exceptionally at 22:12 appearance of pandaman.

Next episode Kuma annihilates remaining Straw Hats. Oda always leaves best for last with a Don.

Raven
Mon, 10-13-2008, 05:42 AM
Not bad, but I look forward to seeing how they escape Kuma. I assume he ate the teleport fruit, how can you outrun somebody like that?

DarthEnderX
Mon, 10-13-2008, 11:07 AM
I just love the line:

"I'll never get hammered down."

"Cause your too idealistic?"

"Cause I'm rubber."

Archangel
Tue, 10-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Great ep:

- The fucking kishishishis are finally over

- Second and third gear combo

- I finally got to see pandaman

- Kuma is kicking some ass on the next ep

But shadow asgard moria was kind of disappointing, i'm pretty sure that gear 2 luffy could take him down fairly easily, heck he would probably lose to Rob Lucci too.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 10-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Great ep:

- The fucking kishishishis are finally over

- Second and third gear combo

- I finally got to see pandaman

- Kuma is kicking some ass on the next ep

But shadow asgard moria was kind of disappointing, i'm pretty sure that gear 2 luffy could take him down fairly easily, heck he would probably lose to Rob Lucci too.

That was mostly because he was overconfident and got beat by his own pride.

Moria was pissed that Luffy beat him by using his own power so his pride got the best of him. He absorbed way too many shadows and made it hard for him to have full control over his body, on top of that he already took a lot of damages from Nightmare Luffy so that didn't help. I'm pretty sure Moria would've won if he only absorb like 200-300 shadows while retaining full control.

Archangel
Tue, 10-14-2008, 04:00 PM
What about luffy?? He just had 100 shadows stuck on his body, he had to fight moria's annoying shadow and had just used gear third against Oz. I say that leveled the playing field.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-14-2008, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I thought that there was no reasonable way Luffy should have won at first, but as soon as I saw Moria lost shadows with every hit it became a lot more plausible.

Archangel
Tue, 10-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Gear second is just incredibly strong, the speed of those hits is something that really makes lufy a contender for the pirate king title, but i wonder if we'll get to see any lasting side-effects of such a dangerous fighting style or if it's a "you can only use the kayoken 2 times" kind of thing

Dark Dragon
Tue, 10-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Gear second is just incredibly strong, the speed of those hits is something that really makes lufy a contender for the pirate king title, but i wonder if we'll get to see any lasting side-effects of such a dangerous fighting style or if it's a "you can only use the kayoken 2 times" kind of thing

It was already mentioned during the Enes Lobby arc that Luffy lifespan would be shorten if he continue to use it often.

Kraco
Tue, 10-14-2008, 04:21 PM
With quite a few logia type people around I don't think it should have any lasting side-effects on his body. After all, if you are cool with turning your brain into sand or ice every now and then, you should be cool with any extra skills Luffy can possibly pump out of his body.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 10-14-2008, 04:28 PM
With quite a few logia type people around I don't think it should have any lasting side-effects on his body. After all, if you are cool with turning your brain into sand or ice every now and then, you should be cool with any extra skills Luffy can possibly pump out of his body.

Well the thing is though, those logia type user fruit power turn everything in their body into whatever element of the fruit they ate.

In Luffy case he is pumping air into his body to create high pressure so his punch would get a speed increase, his body being rubber made it possible for him to do that. But just like real rubber, while his body is capable of stretching i'd imagine it would still experience some sort of damage after being put under such an intense pressure.

Archangel
Tue, 10-14-2008, 04:37 PM
It was already mentioned during the Enes Lobby arc that Luffy lifespan would be shorten if he continue to use it often.

... just like how a third kaioken would or how a third chidori would kill you?

Limits are something unknown to shonnen anime heros

animus
Tue, 10-14-2008, 09:23 PM
Wonder if there's a water logia. Because in theory that would render the sea or sea stone useless mayhaps? I know there's an ice logia, but it's a bit different.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-15-2008, 05:46 AM
In Luffy case he is pumping air into his body to create high pressure so his punch would get a speed increase, his body being rubber made it possible for him to do that.That's not how 2nd Gear works at all.

2nd Gear just uses your legs as pumps to force massive amounts of blood through your body. If he wasn't made of rubber, all his arteries would explode. It works just like steroids.

The speed increase comes from the fact that he figured out how Soru works. But he needs 2nd Gear to give his body the power it needs to use Soru.
With quite a few logia type people around I don't think it should have any lasting side-effects on his body. After all, if you are cool with turning your brain into sand or ice every now and then, you should be cool with any extra skills Luffy can possibly pump out of his body.Logia fruits is magic.

Wonder if there's a water logia. Because in theory that would render the sea or sea stone useless mayhaps? I know there's an ice logia, but it's a bit different.If there was a Water logia it would probably be fresh water, and falling into the sea would negate his fruit still.

Raven
Wed, 10-15-2008, 07:12 AM
I think one of the movies had one? Not sure which one.