PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 329

Marik
Fri, 10-10-2008, 06:31 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?mmxykxywvaw) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Y2EYTYB) - RapidShare (http://rapidshare.com/files/152634609/Bleach_329_SleepyFans_.zip) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/329/01/)

Enjoy and discuss!

D.Kev
Fri, 10-10-2008, 07:08 AM
Wow this matchup looks a kinda imbalanced for the 10th squad! Even if Halibel is espada 3, i don't think her fraccion are going to be much weaker than barrigan's... judging by how the group of shinigami who fought Grimmjow's team earlier on had to go all out.

Soifon and Komamura are both captains and they're matched with 1 fraccion each, and matsumoto is taking on 3... Halibel might be way out of hitsuyaga's league too. Might be a secret bankai coming up, but most likely they're gonna be getting some backup when the vizard arrive, or from yoruichi/urahara...or ichigo's dad.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-10-2008, 07:29 AM
this entire chapter was a great "!" (as in, "prepare for something big!!")

only decent part was with soifon telling Omeda to stay alive.

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-10-2008, 08:24 AM
Only part I liked was Soifon saying she hoped Omaeda didn't make it... seriously... no page is ever wasted when she is featured.

animus
Fri, 10-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Man, Hitsugaya is gonna get his ass handed to him.

And I guess Genryuusai might actually fight Barragan, or however the f you spell his name.

itadakimasu
Fri, 10-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Man, Hitsugaya is gonna get his ass handed to him.

And I guess Genryuusai might actually fight Barragan, or however the f you spell his name.

LOL... yeah, I can see Hitsu getting pwnd.

What a teaser chapter though... are you ready? are you ready? dont hold back! are you ready!? dont die!

I've even forgotten where Ichigo is right now.

How long will Aizen and co be trapped ?

Abdula
Fri, 10-10-2008, 11:46 AM
this entire chapter was a great "!" (as in, "prepare for something big!!")

only decent part was with soifon telling Omeda to stay alive.
This sucks. The Battle Begins, and the chapter ends.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 10-10-2008, 01:12 PM
How long will Aizen and co be trapped ?

As long as they can't be bothered to break their 'prison'.

I don't think the captains should have any trouble with the fraccions, as they are all weaker than the weakest Espada, and that would be Yami. And we saw him getting owned easily when he first showed up.

I agree though Hitsugaya is going to get smashed. If he doesn't, then there is something seriously wrong with Bleach's 'power-levels'.

Everyone seems to be wondering where Yami is, what I want to know is where that kid like Espada is - the one that accompanied that Grimmjow and Yami to Earth.

animus
Fri, 10-10-2008, 01:14 PM
The only way I see Hitsugaya making it out of this is with help, or his ice powers is like the Rock to Halibel's scissors which is unlikely.

Abdula
Fri, 10-10-2008, 01:16 PM
I would hope that she has fire powers. Just saying......

animus
Fri, 10-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Then again Bleach is never RPS. It's just usually good guys > bad guys, and silly I'll show you my power up if you show me yours.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-10-2008, 01:56 PM
if it was matsumoto I'd give her a slight chance of win, but it's time for Hitsugaya to go down, walk the Ikkau road.

he deserves it, even more than Ikkau did.

boilerph
Fri, 10-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Ok I know it's cool to hate on Hitsugaya but I think you guys are really selling him short. Remember he is a genius comparable to Gin and I'm sorry but if these Espada are afraid of worthless Tousen than we are giving them too much credit. I still think that Aizen is sacrificing these Espada and he meant that they were the ones who were going to be destroyed when he commented on the fight earlier.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 10-12-2008, 10:50 AM
Hitsugaya couldn't defeat a crappy version of Espada 6, what chance does he have against one of the top 3?

Abdula
Sun, 10-12-2008, 11:48 AM
How many chapters ago was that? This is Bleach after all, his power should have tripled since then:rolleyes:

animus
Sun, 10-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Actually the only pople you visibly see getting stronger are Ishida, Ichigo, Sado, Renji and Orihime (to a lesser extent).

Not even Ikkaku or the tranny, since they've already had Bankai since the series started, supposedly.

Archangel
Wed, 10-15-2008, 07:43 AM
How did renji get stronger exactly? Ever since he finally got his bankai he hasn't improved at all. Btw, when was the last time that guy actually won a fight?

animus
Wed, 10-15-2008, 10:21 AM
That's how he got stronger. That's a sign of progression. He's one of the only characters, that has shown any progress at all.

And, thanks for the neg rep.

Archangel
Wed, 10-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Well yeah but he still got his ass handed to him by Byakuya just using his shikai and he hasn't improved at all since then. Kind of a disappointment for such a badass character.

And i didn't neg rep you.

animus
Wed, 10-15-2008, 10:43 AM
His bankai or shikai isn't great either, but he has shown progress which was in reply to Abdula's comment. None of those characters besides the ones mentioned have shown any progress regardless.

Kinda odd since this neg rep is from; Wed, 10-15-2008 08:44 AM, and your reply is a minute before on 8:33 AM. Great coincidence I'm guessing? Especially since you're the only poster in this thread for 3 days.

Archangel
Wed, 10-15-2008, 11:03 AM
... should i neg rep you myself proving i didn't give you that last one? Ask abdula if you want, i have no problem admitting when i'm the one giving the bad rep.

And if those are the only ones who have improved you might want to explain to me just how Tousen cut off one of grimjaw's arms like it was butter or how rukia combined devil arts and managed to defeat the 9th espada

Abdula
Wed, 10-15-2008, 11:07 AM
IMO, Ichigo and Renji are the only characters I would say have made any significant improvements since they were first introduced. Oh and I don't know about you guys but I was under the impression that Tousen and Gin were always hiding their true power, just like Aizen was. Simple explanation isn't it.

As for Rukia, she gave Ichigo her powers in what, the first chapter? And she has been recovering since then. Didn't she herself tell Ichigo that now she is merely back to normal.

animus
Wed, 10-15-2008, 11:13 AM
You could neg rep me, I couldn't care less. It's just how I found the timing oddly matched up with a rep without a comment.

It was explained that she already had that knowledge before the first episode. It's a plothole but it's explained. As to why she never used her shikai or those powers in the first episode, who knows.

Grimmjaw was already weakened, and it wasn't like he was expecting it. There's no RPS in this series, the power levels don't actually make sense. Kenpachi > Tousen and Noitorra (who is stronger than Grimmjaw), but owned by Ichigo before he learned bankai and just got his shikai (who barely beat Grimmjaw).

Archangel
Wed, 10-15-2008, 11:14 AM
IMO, Ichigo and Renji are the only characters I would say have made any significant improvements since they were first introduced. Oh and I don't know about you guys but I was under the impression that Tousen and Gin were always hiding their true power, just like Aizen was. Simple explanation isn't it.

As for Rukia, she gave Ichigo her powers in what, the first chapter? And she has been recovering since then. Didn't she herself tell Ichigo that now she is merely back to normal.

What about Chad and Ishida? Even Rukai seems to be getting stronger, don't you remember how her life shield repelled ichigo?

Not really because the hate that Tousen seemed to have against Zaraki felt very real and he was given a golden opportunity to kill him. Not only that but his plan was nearly completed and zaraki was in his path saying that he was not going to let rukia get killed ( by helping the ryokas ) so why would he purposely lose that fight?

I give you that, but then again if the 9th espada didn't know about the third dance of her zampaktou that means that she at least got stronger in the time between his death and the last noches arc.

@animus - No discussion there, this show desperately needs a scouter so the power levels start making sense.

Abdula
Wed, 10-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Yeah his hate was real but then again Tousen seems to hate everything now doesn't he? And yes their plan was nearing completion but it was not yet complete. Besides if Tousen was indeed that weak Aizen would have never had him in his little clique.

Archangel
Wed, 10-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Well it's not like Zaraki is all that weak and Aizen probably used some "forbidden jutsu" to make Tousen stronger or something like that :p

Even when he cut Grimjaw's arm he said he reminded him of Zaraki, again showing his hate towards him and his chaos (and maybe showing he was still pissed that he had lost that one)

animus
Wed, 10-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Tousen's bankai is pretty amazing against everyone that isn't Kenpachi. Hopefully when Kubo does Tousen vs whoever in the future it won't suck.

Vegechan
Thu, 10-16-2008, 06:33 PM
OK, first of all, I'd have to say Renji has shown improvement since he learned his Bankai. During his fight with Byakuya his control of his bankai was very sloppy. He could hardly control it, and Byakuya even mentioned this. Since then, Renji has gotten control of his Bankai and even learned a new technique with it.

Secondly, I never felt the power levels were out of sych, however it was just "they weren't at full power" nonsense. Concerning Kenpachi's and Ichigo's first fight, Kenpachi was stronger, he just didn't go full out against Ichigo. He was holding back a technique, because Kenpachi loves a good fight. He wanted Ichigo to be a challenge, so Kenpachi held back. As far as after he removed his eye patch, Ichigo''s surge of hollow powers overcame that, so that doesn't count. Kenpachi, I feel, is still stronger than Ichigo until Ichigo can hammer out his hollow powers more.

Thirdly, as far as Ichigo's fight with Noitarra is concerned, it was immediately after the fight with Grimmjow which not only pushed Ichigo to his limits, but beyond (sounds corny I know...) I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure Orihime didn't get a chance to heal Ichigo as Ichigo wanted her to heal Neel first. I thought that was an obvious set up for Ichigo not being 100% in that fight.

I think Bleach's power level scale is accurate, people are just blindly saying "Character A beat Character B, so they are obviously stronger." There's plot devices at work here people, and that can easily cloud impressions.

animus
Thu, 10-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Surge of hollow powers? He just pulled out his Shikai for the first time after getting his ass-whooped.

And your last statement is pretty much stating the most obvious fact ever.

Vegechan
Thu, 10-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Surge of hollow powers? He just pulled out his Shikai for the first time after getting his ass-whooped.

Seriously? You didn't realize that? Although it's kind of an assumption, the surge or reistsu that he gained to win that fight was heavily implied to be hollow powers. It was a large amount of foreshadowing, and many people speculated since the whole Ichigo getting his own powers by almost turning into a hollow.

And your last statement is pretty much stating the most obvious fact ever.

And yet, people still say these things... So it apparently isn't obvious enough.