PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 189

redcat
Tue, 10-07-2008, 08:09 PM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b189.torrent

Sluma
Tue, 10-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the link :) For some reason I don't seem satisfied with the way it ended heh. I guess I was expecting a better climax. I like how they didn't take themselves seriously and basically said "Poof we are now leaving this alternate universe!!, and now we continue our regularly scheduled program". Now back to the intense stuff :D

Jessper
Tue, 10-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Terrible end to a awful arc, imagine that. Anyways, we are back to the real thing next episode which is great, great news.

Sluma: They went out the same why they started the arc, can you really complain?

DDBen
Wed, 10-08-2008, 02:30 AM
Wow the arc end itself was terrible beyond words. Of course after they dealt with the captain that could not be the rest was pretty good. The resolution with Lurichiyo was actually pretty satisfying and well done at least.

Though the best part is the Preview/golden cup.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-08-2008, 05:01 AM
Cause the golden was the best part. Cause its Hueco Mundo baby!

Anyway, I'd say overall this arc was far from the worst I'd ever seen. There are certainly worse fillers.

It wasn't great, or even good, but it wasn't terrible either. But I'm still glad its over.

Sluma
Wed, 10-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Terrible end to a awful arc, imagine that. Anyways, we are back to the real thing next episode which is great, great news.

Sluma: They went out the same why they started the arc, can you really complain?

not at all, I was just happy that we are going back to the good stuff

Kraco
Wed, 10-08-2008, 10:46 AM
Good riddance. I won't miss a single character out of this filler arc. I'm glad Captain Revenge decided to incinerate himself at the end. He showed some decency doing that and thus making sure we don't need to see him ever again. Too bad the dolls of the Bounto arc didn't do that back then...

Patriot
Wed, 10-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Wait this was an arc? I thought it was a great story line and was on the edge of my seat from beginning to end...

No seriously, I was....

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Technically, two episodes in a row that are part of the same story is an "arc".

// Malice
Fri, 10-10-2008, 10:27 AM
i skipped all the talk and went straight to epi 188 thats what i call a great filler!

Archangel
Sun, 10-12-2008, 08:59 AM
Is it over...? is it really over???!!!

YEEEEESSS!!! Fucking finally, i want to see some espada action asap so i can forever forget about this shitty arc.

David Craft
Sun, 10-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Yes the golden cup was the best part.

Not a bad arc... I am glad at the way they did it... essentially a parallel universe so we never have to hear about it again. I was so pissed that after the bount arc, they still showed flashbacks to it >_<

The only thing that worries me now is that the manga is still not far enough ahead. I fear that in about 20 or so eps we will be right back on filler... and a possible WORSE one...

~David