Marik
Mon, 10-06-2008, 12:18 AM
http://forum.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=14896

by [VS]

Nice opening.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 10-06-2008, 02:15 AM
Wooooot! We Are Remix! Fuck yeah!

Also...did not see that ending coming...

At least all the zombies are really finished now, but...jesus.

Pessu
Mon, 10-06-2008, 06:34 AM
Wooooot! We Are Remix! Fuck yeah!

Yeah! My favourite one piece opening song with a cool video to boot! Awesome :cool:

Great episode overall. This fight has been really cool but I'm getting fed up with all those combo attacks they keep making. Didnt think Moria would actually suck all those shadows inside himself, i wonder how they will defeat him now.

Penner
Mon, 10-06-2008, 06:38 AM
great ep indeed.

Also lol @ Moria, IT'S OVER NINE......hundred!! ;p

RyougaZell
Mon, 10-06-2008, 08:46 AM
New intro is awesome. I had forgotten we were getting a new one in october...so when I saw it I couldn't help but see it 5 times in a row.

Episode was great. And now Moria is a giant...but is he the same size of Odz? or smaller? Couldn't really compare since he did not appear that much.

Kraco
Mon, 10-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Can Moria keep those shadows inside himself for more than 10 minutes? He's alive as well, so the rule could apply, unless he's a convenient exception being the shadow master.

Moria might be the same size as Odz now but since he isn't a zombie, he should be much easier to hurt. And does he have any fighting skills?

DarthEnderX
Mon, 10-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Well, if he's following the same rule set as Nightmare Luffy, he has the skills of everyone who's shadow he possesses. That means he has all the fighting skills of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.

I also doubt he's limited to 10 minutes because he's the one who controls the shadows, unlike with Luffy, where they were just stuffed inside him.

What I thought was weird though, wasn't Oz zombie number 900? If thats the case, where did Moria get 1000 shadows from? He should only have around 900(and not even that many since Luffy already used up 100 of them).

RyougaZell
Mon, 10-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Nice plot hole. Guess even Oda can make mistakes.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 10-06-2008, 11:47 AM
On a side note...does One Piece just not have endings anymore? I thought for awhile now that the raw provider was just cutting them off, but now I'm wondering if they're even aired in the first place.

Marik
Mon, 10-06-2008, 11:48 AM
One Piece hasn't had an ending theme since episode 278.

Assertn
Mon, 10-06-2008, 02:07 PM
The 900 doesn't come from him Oz being the 900th zombie. The 900 comes from Oz being the 900th mario built by Hogback.

RyougaZell
Mon, 10-06-2008, 03:14 PM
On a side note...does One Piece just not have endings anymore? I thought for awhile now that the raw provider was just cutting them off, but now I'm wondering if they're even aired in the first place.

Extra long op (2:30) airs instead of the usual Opening - Ending duo.

Raven
Wed, 10-08-2008, 05:36 AM
Love the new opening. Finally, my favourite OP song in a fresh new remix! I still like the original the best though.

Heh, I thought this might be the final episode of the arc after watching the preview last time. Looks like 374 will be intense with some simultaneous gear 2nd and 3rd! Moria's transformation was great, I loved how his voice kept changing.

Somewhat anticlimactic that we saw all the zombies die instantly, including those who we've known as actual characters, like Cindry, Lola, and that bat servant guy. But I guess it has to be done somehow.

Archangel
Wed, 10-08-2008, 07:56 AM
Also...did not see that ending coming...

By the looks of the preview it seems we'll be seeing " Nightmare Moria" on the next ep, can't wait for that :D

.. seriously? Combined with the preview and the "final move" factor iI totally called it, it's such an obvious last desperate move from the shadow master

What I thought was weird though, wasn't Oz zombie number 900? If thats the case, where did Moria get 1000 shadows from? He should only have around 900(and not even that many since Luffy already used up 100 of them).

Not a plot hole, Oz was the 900th zombie but that doesn't mean that he was the last zombie to be built by Dr. Frankenstein, beside you should expect for there to be some prototypes lying around and stuff like that.

Dam, how are you guys not going crazy on this shit, luffy is going both 2nd and 3rd gear at the same time, that shit is gonna be brutal.

PS: lol yeah i agree that the new op is amazing but combined with the pirate king intro and the replay from previous episodes it now takes over 5 minutes to begin the episode. Then again i'd say i prefer this 1000 times to the shit naruto is pulling out lately.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Awww, why everyone gotta talk about the preview...now I know what happens next week.
Somewhat anticlimactic that we saw all the zombies die instantly, I think it's well past due. Tired of those zombies getting back up again.

Kraco
Wed, 10-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Tired of those zombies getting back up again.

I know I was tired of that. And while I understand why it's so for dramatic purposes, but I also got tired of how a small nameless zombie is totally invulnerable while some 100 feet tall sea monster or a hulking dinosaur can be sliced or kicked with a single hit into a dead lump of meat ready to be cooked.

Archangel
Fri, 10-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Btw is it just me or is the animation much smoother in this episode that it usually is?

Also, i'm liking VS's work, a pity they don't release in HD

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-11-2008, 05:54 AM
Yeah, I'm dissapointed Nakama-fansubs seems to have stopped already.

I'm so tired of the subbing situation with One Piece. How a show this good can't keep a stable speedsubber is beyond me.

Archangel
Sat, 10-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Yeah, I'm dissapointed Nakama-fansubs seems to have stopped already.

I'm so tired of the subbing situation with One Piece. How a show this good can't keep a stable speedsubber is beyond me.

It's even more annoying when you think how shitty animes like naruto ( lately ) get great fansubbers while this the great work by Oda gets ignored for some reason...

I've been rewatching the new opening for a while now, does anyone know where i can download the full remix ?

Two things bother me about it, they didn't add Brook to the crew even tough it's so obvious he'll be joining and Wapol is in there with all the main villains, that guy was an incredibly shitty enemy he just doesn't deserve to be in there with the likes of crocodile and rob lucci.

Btw i asked on IRC and apparently Nakama is not done quite yet ender but then again vegapunk claims the exact same thing...

Assertn
Sat, 10-11-2008, 10:41 AM
It's not like its hard to alter the intro after the arc is over. They do it all the time.

Kraco
Sat, 10-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Two things bother me about it, they didn't add Brook to the crew even tough it's so obvious he'll be joining...

Dunno. Is it obvious? The One Piece world is a bit wacky but is it still wacky enough for a skeleton to be a part of the group, especially when they visit more civilized places than this zombie park? Brook migth as well head straight back to meet the whale.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-11-2008, 05:16 PM
It's the most obvious thing in the history of obviousness.

We know for a fact that Luffy doesn't give a shit about what other people might think of his Nakama.

And its not like the Water 7 arc where there's alot of shipwrights and you don't know which one its gonna be(and then ends up being the dismantler). Brook is a musician. He's THE musician. The Musician of Destiny!!

Raven
Sat, 10-11-2008, 06:10 PM
I remember back in the day it was pretty "obvious" that Vivi or however you spell it was going to join the crew also.

Archangel
Sat, 10-11-2008, 09:20 PM
I remember back in the day it was pretty "obvious" that Vivi or however you spell it was going to join the crew also.

How was that obvious? The bitch was useless, even more so than nami at the time. Seriously she served no purpose other than fanservice.

Brook on the other hand is a great musician ( the nakama luffy wanted from the start ) and an accomplished swordsman. That however would be the only reason we should doubt him joining the straw hats since they already have a swordsman.

Raven
Sat, 10-11-2008, 09:50 PM
I'm not saying he won't, he probably will, just don't jump to conclusions.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Jumping to conclusions is what we anime watchers do best!

Assertn
Sat, 10-11-2008, 11:13 PM
Vivi also happened to be an heir to a kingdom that suffered a civil war. The chances of her going off on pirate adventures were slim at best.

Marik
Thu, 10-23-2008, 07:15 AM
[Nakama-Fansubs]​_One​_Piece​_373​_HD​_v2[3B87598E].​mp4 (http://forum.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=15600)

[Nakama-Fansubs]​_One​_Piece​_373​_SD​_v2[830019CB].​avi (http://forum.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=15603)