View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 328

Marik
Fri, 10-03-2008, 03:32 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire - http://www.mediafire.com/?zqrmzyyznzz

RapidShare - http://rapidshare.com/files/150488180/Bleach_328_SleepyFans_.zip

Online Viewing - http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/328/01/

Enjoy and discuss!

It's about damn time it got interesting.

RasenDori
Fri, 10-03-2008, 03:52 AM
ikkaku got what i deserved. i thought that was horribly irresponsible of him.
this was the best chapter of bleach ive read in a long time.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-03-2008, 06:53 AM
surprisingly, Iba's punch looked really weak.

anyways, the 'real battle' begins!
as if.

itadakimasu
Fri, 10-03-2008, 08:29 AM
haha, yeah. as if is right.

the 2nd undercard preliminary battle commences !!!

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-03-2008, 08:39 AM
Nice chapter for a change.

Liked Ikkaku getting lectured, Komamura acting as a dog moving the ears, the scared face of the vicecaptains when they saw the destruction, Hitsugaya telling Matsumoto that any damage she caused was going to come from her own money and specially Soifon.

The real battle begins? I hope the bvaizards are arriving soon then. Because the wait is getting annoying.

RasenDori
Fri, 10-03-2008, 08:44 AM
lol i completely forgot they were on the way

animus
Fri, 10-03-2008, 12:52 PM
So Hitsugaya and Matsumoto are the only ones outnumbered, meaning they got the weakest ones.

Inazuma
Fri, 10-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Komamura's bankai could be called " And by the way, fuck you. "

The battle was anticlimatic for the Bleach plotline.

Archangel
Fri, 10-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Finally, a decent bleach chapter. I had forgotten how much i enjoy reading those.

conquistaDan
Fri, 10-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Finally, a decent bleach chapter. I had forgotten how much i enjoy reading those.Decent? I guess so. This is lame after all of the chapters we've had to wait through though. The only upside I see to this is that the vizards are getting held off till the captains start fighting the top 3 Arrancar. Other than that, I really don't see any rel benefit to this chapter. Yeah ok it was decent, but I think Kubo could have done better by just getting the captains in different areas of the town, then just starting to fight. Like OP style back in the Water 7 arc when the SH crew was separated and they each fought the agents of the CP9.

animus
Fri, 10-03-2008, 07:49 PM
The Poseidon Guy looking guy that was sitting on the chair (Might be Top Espada?), is getting ready for action but didn't show him getting a pair. Maybe it might be him versus Genryuusai. If so that would be pretty badass.

Archangel
Sat, 10-04-2008, 05:45 AM
The Poseidon Guy looking guy that was sitting on the chair (Might be Top Espada?), is getting ready for action but didn't show him getting a pair. Maybe it might be him versus Genryuusai. If so that would be pretty badass.

But that would mean we probably wouldn't get to the him going 1 on 1 with Aizen :(

animus
Sat, 10-04-2008, 09:56 AM
I'm guessing Kubo is just gonna plot device it out the ass so it's Ichigo versus Aizen.

Archangel
Sat, 10-04-2008, 10:52 AM
I'm guessing Kubo is just gonna plot device it out the ass so it's Ichigo versus Aizen.

If Ichigo wins that fight i'm gonna be pissed

It just wouldn't make sense at this point, maybe in a couple 100 chapters...

FelixZeroAlastor
Mon, 10-06-2008, 07:02 PM
If Ichigo wins that fight i'm gonna be pissed

It just wouldn't make sense at this point, maybe in a couple 100 chapters...

No that won't happen because that isn't even Aizen. It's that Espada who has been missing (the big guy I forget his name.) just pretending to be Aizen. At least I think that will be the latest plot device in coming chapters.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 10-06-2008, 07:34 PM
speaking of which, do we actually know what Aizen is planning?
first he was after the hollow-vendor, which is used to create hollows who are mostly weaker than a 3rd seat shinigami.
then he kidnaps Inoue, for some strange reason, either to stall for time or to explain what's going on, and he mentions the spirit king.
now he needs the royal key, which can be created by killing lot's of people, right?

I fail to see a connecting line, he didn't need the hollow vendor to create hollows (he had ranks of them before), and he didn't really need it to kill ton's of people.

is Aizen really up to something? or is he just smugginly good looking?

Abdula
Mon, 10-06-2008, 08:21 PM
You answered your own question, he is just good looking. And we know why he kidnapped Orihime already, he didn't need her for anything because she has done nothing. He just needed to give Ichigo and company a reason to visit him so he can act all smug because showing up hollows doesn't do anything for his ego.

Archangel
Wed, 10-08-2008, 06:38 AM
No that won't happen because that isn't even Aizen. It's that Espada who has been missing (the big guy I forget his name.) just pretending to be Aizen. At least I think that will be the latest plot device in coming chapters.

Kind of like he did to the vaizard captain? Yeah i would say that's a valid theory, i've been wondering where yami had gone to myself.

Nintendo
Wed, 10-08-2008, 07:31 PM
we don't know where are yami and the young reterded espada but they may be with Uliqura in hueco mondo so that ichigo's friends fight them.
And may be aizen is going to sacrifice all the shinigami captains and the espadas that r in ichigo village instead of the people coz they have more power which will allow him to create the key without needing to kill the useless people i think that may be his plan.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 10-09-2008, 12:51 AM
we don't know where are yami and the young reterded espada but they may be with Uliqura in hueco mondo so that ichigo's friends fight them.
And may be aizen is going to sacrifice all the shinigami captains and the espadas that r in ichigo village instead of the people coz they have more power which will allow him to create the key without needing to kill the useless people i think that may be his plan.

No Aizen won't sacrifice anyone there. Basically I think he is just stalling for time. No one is in soul society. He could just use that instead, right? I mean, all of the important characters of bleach are either in the town or Hueco Mondo right now. If you think about it, it really makes sense. That is unless I forgot about a rule or something to make the seal.