PDA

View Full Version : Future of America

itadakimasu
Thu, 09-25-2008, 08:14 AM
So, this morning I was given a reminder of just how grim our future is in america.

I was leaving for work and there was a group of kids in the middle of the parking lot, i stopped as they very slowly got out of the middle of the road. the last and oldest of the bunch (12-13 years old tops.) very slowly moved, after looking and seeing my car.. i turned around him slightly and was looking in my rearview mirror only to see some probably 8 year old kid with his middle finger raised high in the air at me... i can understand if i'd honked my horn at them or something but i didn't...

This.... is our future. Very sad.. Living in a predominantly black area sometimes makes me feel like a racist since i get to see how uneducated and stupid alot of these people are that live near me..... and the sad new is, they're breeding.

animus
Thu, 09-25-2008, 08:32 AM
Well one thing's clear. You are a racist, since you're so inclined to relate something like the future of a country to a single scenario that happened.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 09-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Well one thing's clear. You are a racist, since you're so inclined to relate something like the future of a country to a single scenario that happened.

A country isn't a race.

Behaviour is definitely a problem, but since we're also talking about education, you can't help but notice the declining standards in education these days, and we're meant to be moving forwards...

animus
Thu, 09-25-2008, 09:07 AM
I think it's pretty obvious that a country isn't a race. But how does relating a scenario that happened on your way to work with a particular race, directly lead to the downfall of said country?

It's definitely not the black people that are ruining the USA right now. Far from it.

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-25-2008, 09:10 AM
What's with the alarm bells? This kind of thing happens in every generation. Congrats man, you're getting old.

Also it's not a matter of being a black area, it's a matter of being a poor area. Unfortunately in many places in America, there's no difference between the two, but it doesn't have anything to do with race. Poor areas will always have more petty crime and more kids running around without proper parenting.

If this country's fucked, it's not because some black kid flicked you off. Calm down.

Kraco
Thu, 09-25-2008, 09:56 AM
I have long thought that world wars are needed to make mankind progress not only technologically but also culturally and socially (or is it societally?). When there have been no major wars, namely wars within the borders of the country, the society begins to deteriorate over time, with generations that take everything for granted and suffer no hardships like the generations of the past that saw total wars and total ruination, and had to rebuilt everything, creating a sense of communinality and common good like no other.

When a nation as a whole has no common interest, we will eventually see all kinds of divisions that cause unrest within and promote decay instead of progress.

Still, I can't say I'd particularly hope for a world war... Even if it gave a fresh beginning, it would suck majorly while it lasted and long after.

Y
Thu, 09-25-2008, 10:06 AM
I have long thought that world wars are needed to make mankind progress not only technologically but also culturally and socially (or is it societally?).

just write "I'm a child" instead of this to save a reader time in the future.

Abdula
Thu, 09-25-2008, 10:07 AM
Any thread created by Itadakimasu is always opened with a bit of trepidation.

Anyway instead of calling you an idiot or a racist I'll go with Xan and say you're getting old. You're only 25 and yet you sound as if you're 65. A kid gives you the finger and suddenly you're worried about the future of America. Funny thing is I thought this thread was going to be about the economy, or education or even the upcoming election. I mean if you're worried about the future of America it shouldn't be because of an 8 year old flipping you off. I am seriously trying not to laugh here.

Living in a predominantly black area sometimes makes me feel like a racist since i get to see how uneducated and stupid alot of these people are that live near me..... and the sad new is, they're breeding.
Trust me its not where you live that is making you feel like a racist and what do you mean they're breeding, are they animals or something.:rolleyes: I wonder if you even read that before you posted it.

I have long thought that world wars are needed to make mankind progress not only technologically but also culturally and socially. When there have been no major wars, namely wars within the borders of the country, the society begins to deteriorate over time, with generations that take everything for granted and suffer no hardships like the generations of the past that saw total wars and total ruination, and had to rebuilt everything, creating a sense of communality and common good like no other.

When a nation as a whole has no common interest, we will eventually see all kinds of divisions that cause unrest within and promote decay instead of progress.

I agree with this completely, I've often had the same thought.

Animeniax
Thu, 09-25-2008, 10:31 AM
The US is a cesspool, no doubt, but black, white, brown, yellow, whatever, they're all for shit in the US. I'm on a personal journey of discovery of sorts in my parents' 3rd world homeland. Here they may not flick you off, but they'll make you feel the same way as those kids in your neighborhood, just in their own way. Even rich white snobs will treat you like shit if you're not one of them. I'm appreciating more and more what we have in the US now that I'm in the middle of a 3rd world country. Maybe you should go stay in Mexico for a couple weeks.

I think this entire incident could have been avoided if you learned how to deal with these kids. Maybe talk some ebonics with them, like "sup dawgs, whitey needs to pass on through, ya heard? We coo? Yeah, we coo. Big ups little homies." Or something like that. Sorry if any of those terms are no longer "hip", but I haven't watched MTV in a few years. The kids probably didn't appreciate the angry stare or nervous look you were giving them, or when they saw you slowly reach down and lock your door. Really you should have done that as soon as you got in the car.

Abdula
Thu, 09-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Kinda reminds me of this (http://www.filecabi.net/video/blackelevator.html)

Thanks for the deep insight, Yroll. It's just idle thinking and wouldn't bear analysis of the cons vs pros, but I still believe there's a little truth to what I said.More than just a little but thats a different topic for a different thread.

Kraco
Thu, 09-25-2008, 10:43 AM

Thanks for the deep insight, Yroll. It's just idle thinking and wouldn't bear analysis of the cons vs pros, but I still believe there's a little truth to what I said.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 09-25-2008, 12:01 PM
What's with the alarm bells? This kind of thing happens in every generation. Congrats man, you're getting old.

Also it's not a matter of being a black area, it's a matter of being a poor area. Unfortunately in many places in America, there's no difference between the two, but it doesn't have anything to do with race. Poor areas will always have more petty crime and more kids running around without proper parenting.

If this country's fucked, it's not because some black kid flicked you off. Calm down.

Thank you for saying that. I've had this argument so much lately I think my head's going to explode. Now, not calling you a racist man Ita, but you do sound like one in that post. Which, is fine by me. You should hear me after getting into a confrontation of nonsense with a black person. My calming down process involves saying every vicious stereotype that I thought that person brought forth. If someone could only hear me, they wouldn't know I was black.

Here's the real unfortunate thing: I don't know what not poor black people are like. It's been awhile since the cosby show was on, and even that seemed like a fairy tale.

Animeniax
Thu, 09-25-2008, 12:11 PM
Check the news man, the Obamas are basically an answer to your question. They also have some "well-to-do" black comedies on UPN, the WB, and Disney Channel.

Really it is Itadakimasu/bbaucom's fault. Poor neighborhoods are meant for the poor, not for average folks who want to save money for PS3s and other toys.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 09-25-2008, 12:14 PM
"sup dawgs, whitey needs to pass on through, ya heard? We coo? Yeah, we coo. Big ups little homies." Or something like that. Sorry if any of those terms are no longer "hip", but I haven't watched MTV in a few years.

No, you sound completely up to date with your ebonics, don't hide the fact that you study it. Big ups. That's real spit on the fly tip!

Animeniax
Thu, 09-25-2008, 12:23 PM
Word homey, word. I knew I had props with my ebonics and shit, ya feel me?

It's good to be an older guy who's still in touch with the young and hip generation. Is that so hard, itadakimasu?

Xelbair
Thu, 09-25-2008, 01:27 PM
If that disturbs you, you would not be able to live in poland... i hear kids at grade school using such words that i dont hear from worst bums and wiggers. God i hate this country. Stupid people, stupid goverment, prices 2-3x higher than in U.S.(AFTER converting price from usd to pln)...

Carnage
Thu, 09-25-2008, 03:05 PM

I actually lol'd.

Jaitne
Thu, 09-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Here's the real unfortunate thing: I don't know what not poor black people are like. It's been awhile since the cosby show was on, and even that seemed like a fairy tale.

It's not about being poor, though, it's about how well you speak and present yourself.

I'm not going to lie, because I do it a lot myself, but.. it's hard not to stereotype people who are trying to be 'ghetto' and have their pants hanging down to show off their underwear, but they hold it up with a belt so it doesn't fall too low??

I've also realzied that a lot of blacks will use the 'you're racist' card against people to get what they want, or to make some people seem less than what they are.

The problem with the future of America is that people are dumb, not in the mentally accepted way, either. There are always going to be idiots in the world, we all just have to deal with it :D But that's my opinion.

animus
Thu, 09-25-2008, 03:30 PM
It's not about being poor, though, it's about how well you speak and present yourself.

I'm not going to lie, because I do it a lot myself, but.. it's hard not to stereotype people who are trying to be 'ghetto' and have their pants hanging down to show off their underwear, but they hold it up with a belt so it doesn't fall too low??

I've also realzied that a lot of blacks will use the 'you're racist' card against people to get what they want, or to make some people seem less than what they are.

The problem with the future of America is that people are dumb, not in the mentally accepted way, either. There are always going to be idiots in the world, we all just have to deal with it :D But that's my opinion.

That's pretty typical of what a sheltered person would say.

Jaitne
Thu, 09-25-2008, 03:35 PM
What's the typical part? That I think the problem is that people are dumb?

Kraco
Thu, 09-25-2008, 03:39 PM
Sheltered from dumbness? That's nice. Haha.

animus
Thu, 09-25-2008, 03:52 PM
That a lot of blacks pull the race card and try to get what they want.

Jaitne
Thu, 09-25-2008, 03:59 PM
-.- Then I'll just change a lot to some, because some do. A lot of the ones I see do use it, or bring something up in that light to try and prove a point or make themselves sound threatened. Usually, the way I've seen it, it's used to stop the other person from continuing on about what they're saying, or something to that degree. So yes, I think that some of them do use it to get what they want.

I've also been on the side that if you don't talk like you're 'black' then you're talking like you're 'white.' I find that to be a problem, too. It can't just be that you talk well.

animus
Thu, 09-25-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm guessing you live in a predominantly white neighborhood, or brought up as such?

"Talking well" is subjective.

Jaitne
Thu, 09-25-2008, 04:29 PM
I do live in one now, but I grew up in a black one. My mother was also from a poor family who lived in a black neighborhood, and she doesn't sound ghetto. I learned how to speak from her. So.. no, I don't talk like I'm 'white' because I was brought up in a predominantly white neighborhood :) Sorry.

I also go to a predominantly black school where I was told I spoke white by some black kids on the bus. It's easy to say that speaking white meant that I wasn't speaking like I was ghetto. Now that was my experience :P so of course I'm going to see the situation differently.

Because I spoke like I was white, they decided to make other inferences on that my entire family was white or that I wasn't born in the state I lived in.

While speaking well is subjective, so are a lot of other things, that doesn't mean that there normally isn't a general consensus on what's appropriate, accepted, etc.

If someone has an accent and speaks with some sense, like.. full sentences, real words, I could say they spoke well. Speaking badly doesn't mean that America is going to have a bad future, it can bring insight in your attitude, depending on how you speak to someone else (in tone).

Anyone, regardless of where they lived, how they were brought up, etc. can make stupid choices that make America's future look bleak.

Y
Thu, 09-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the deep insight, Yroll. It's just idle thinking and wouldn't bear analysis of the cons vs pros, but I still believe there's a little truth to what I said.

What does this even mean? Your idea wouldn't "bear analysis"? Ok, I agree, your idea is wrong. I'm glad we got that out of the way.

animus
Thu, 09-25-2008, 04:54 PM
I do live in one now, but I grew up in a black one. My mother was also from a poor family who lived in a black neighborhood, and she doesn't sound ghetto. I learned how to speak from her. So.. no, I don't talk like I'm 'white' because I was brought up in a predominantly white neighborhood :) Sorry.

I also go to a predominantly black school where I was told I spoke white by some black kids on the bus. It's easy to say that speaking white meant that I wasn't speaking like I was ghetto. Now that was my experience :P so of course I'm going to see the asituation differently.

Because I spoke like I was white, they decided to make other inferences on that my entire family was white or that I wasn't born in the state I lived in.

While speaking well is subjective, so are a lot of other things, that doesn't mean that there normally isn't a general consensus on what's appropriate, accepted, etc.

If someone has an accent and speaks with some sense, like.. full sentences, real words, I could say they spoke well. Speaking badly doesn't mean that America is going to have a bad future, it can bring insight in your attitude, depending on how you speak to someone else (in tone).

Anyone, regardless of where they lived, how they were brought up, etc. can make stupid choices that make America's future look bleak.

I guess the question becomes then becomes are you white? Since, black kids telling a white person they talk white is rather silly.

Where do you live exactly? I grew up with, went to school and still go to school with many black friends. It's to be expected since I do live in NYC. I'm neither black nor white (I'm asian), but my accent does lean more towards like I'm black when I talk. I didn't take after my mom's accent, since she couldn't speak English. Well, I don't talk like I type and neither do a lot of my black friends. They talk ghetto, but they're educated. Of course this is different, for those who're uneducated.

The point is that the TC was making a sweeping generalization about an isolated event and tied it to something as tangible as a country's future.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 09-25-2008, 05:03 PM
@Jaitne

Yeah, what I said about not knowing what "not poor black people" was a unclear. I thought it'd be taken in context with what XanBcoo said. More specifically, I don't know what the typical imagery is of blacks who live in generally "good neighborhoods" that aren't associated with poor residents, be they predominantly white or black. I agree with you that on an individual level, it's about how you carry yourself. But then you have to ask yourself, why is it that you're far more likely to run into the stereotypical "black thug" in a poor neighborhood than a not so poor one? Here's a bit of a hint: how many times have you hear of a person robbing someone by saying "Please, hand me your wallet and valuables and lets us make this experience as painless as possible on the both of us. I would hate to resort violence." as opposed to "Motherfucker run yo shit 'fo I bust yo shit!" ? There's definitely a link between poverty and that type behavior, specially on a societal level.

@ Animeniax

Obama doesn't count, most people will never be "like Obama". Presidential candidates with Ivy League degrees and lots and lots of money aren't like most people who are "not poor". Most poor people can't look at him and have a realistic chance of becoming like him either. The UPN and WB shows might actually provide some good approximations. No substitute for seeing some real ones though.

edit: I hate that "You talk white" nonsense. It implies that "speaking black" is speaking as if you've no command of classical english and would kill yourself if you used it. People without that command are generally unschooled in it or unpracticed in it. That, again, is not a black or white (or any other race thing) but an education thing and a poverty thing.

Abdula
Thu, 09-25-2008, 05:19 PM
I actually agree with Animus on this one..

Ryllharu
Thu, 09-25-2008, 05:19 PM
I think kids these days (I do enjoy saying that) have bigger issues when they come from affluent areas. Their false sense of entitlement is much higher than in poorer, urban (and thus stereotypically black/latino) areas. They get pretty much whatever they want already from their yuppie parents.

The lack of respect for others, and I mean all others, coming from children who have a copy of mommy and daddy's credit card in their wallet and can afford copious amounts of hair gel (because the wannabe "punk" bands on MTV do it) all while hanging out in front of the Hollister store, has been in my expierence, far worse.

/and get off my lawn!

IFHTT
Thu, 09-25-2008, 05:34 PM
I think the problem with the youth of America (at least that's the subject matter of this thread from what I've gathered), is coke-babies. Oh and the fact that kids are exposed to and influenced by technological mediums (TV, Video Games, etc.) more and more nowadays than in generations past. The amount of exposure at such a pivotal age range coupled with a moderate lack of parenting (Not in all cases, but it is apparent in many) could lead to a warped sense of normalcy. I'm not saying this is case for the majority of the youth in the country, but it certainly does have some effect. Take a look at what you remember from pop-culture in your childhood, did it have any effect in shaping who you are today? Take a look at pop-culture today, you can't say that with things like the internet common place to make finding potentially negative influential material that much easier, that it holds no bearing.

I know it reads like I'm using the "Damn kids, get off my lawn." old geezer card but I honestly think that this is part of the issue. I don't think that the internet is a bad thing, but that contrary to the good of having an open source and wealth of information, without proper guidance or moderation like that of a child without proper supervision, it can get out of hand.

Jaitne
Thu, 09-25-2008, 05:42 PM
The gangster folks with all the clothes sure aren't poor, either.

Anyone, poor or rich has the capability of being a killer, or annoying, or an idiot. Children who are poor and do work to better themselves have a better chance of getting into colleges, too, what with all the scholorships going around taking into consideration the lower income people.

For all we know, the kids he saw were well off, but acting like they weren't.

Oh and the fact that kids are exposed to and influenced by technological mediums (TV, Video Games, etc.) more and more nowadays than in generations past. The amount of exposure at such a pivotal age range coupled with a moderate lack of parenting (Not in all cases, but it is apparent in many) to instill a warped sense of normalcy.

Yea, since younger kids are looking older and doing things most younger kids didn't do at that age. I mean younger as in.. 9 - 12, we've already heard some stories about kids that age getting pregnant at that age, among other things.

I always wondered where they got the time to do that and where the parents were when it happened.

Board of Command
Thu, 09-25-2008, 06:01 PM
I think kids these days (I do enjoy saying that) have bigger issues when they come from affluent areas. Their false sense of entitlement is much higher than in poorer, urban (and thus stereotypically black/latino) areas. They get pretty much whatever they want already from their yuppie parents.

The lack of respect for others, and I mean all others, coming from children who have a copy of mommy and daddy's credit card in their wallet and can afford copious amounts of hair gel (because the wannabe "punk" bands on MTV do it) all while hanging out in front of the Hollister store, has been in my expierence, far worse.

/and get off my lawn!
I can relate to this. I live in a predominantly white neighborhood where every family is pretty well off. My family is probably the poorest in the whole area, but that's beside the point. I've lived in far poorer neighborhoods in the past and back then, I don't think I encountered any snobby kids, except the delinquents, who did whatever the hell they wanted. Where I live right now, there are always herds of white kids who have no sense of respect or responsibility towards others.

Just last year, I got into a scuffle with some retarded kids who kept "disrupting the peace." I know I probably should have dealt with their parents instead, but I was just so pissed at the time that I took it out on the kids instead. Things like that never happened in the old places I've lived in, even though there were a lot more "troublemakers" in those areas.

Ryllharu
Thu, 09-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Take a look at what you remember from pop-culture in your childhood, did it have any effect in shaping who you are today? Take a look at pop-culture today, you can't say that with things like the internet common place to make finding potentially negative influential material that much easier, that it holds no bearing.

I know it reads like I'm using the "Damn kids, get off my lawn." old geezer card but I honestly think that this is part of the issue. I don't think that the internet is a bad thing, but that contrary to the good of having an open source and wealth of information, without proper guidance or moderation like that of a child without proper supervision, it can get out of hand.
I seem to recall the pop-culture from my childhood being 9 parts "family values" and 1 part "gross-out slapstick." For every Ren and Stimpy there were 9 shows that always tied in some form of family values. Take a look at the development of The Simpsons. If you look at the earliest seasons of The Simpsons, they were largely this same ratio as well. Sure, Homer would get hit on the head or choke Bart, but they'd end up bonding over the stolen head of Jedidiah Springfield. Now, it's degenerated into old pop-culture references and almost entirely slapstick. The movie, which I finally got around to seeing, did make up for it a little.

But we also had all the shows Disney cranked out (Family Matters, Full House, Step by Step, etc). We had Saturday morning cartoons with some kind of values. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Masters of the Universe, Captain Planet, Transformers. Later, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life and many more.

Compare that to 5 minutes of Cartoon Network of Nickelodeon today. It's all Ren and Stimpy (but less clever) all the time. There's nothing there but mindless entertainment. No story lines about a "villain" who walks the line and gets redemption toward the end, no morals to the story. We had the "family values" version of The Simpsons, they have Family "written by manatees" Guy.

We grew up in a time where the FCC would fine people for saying "damn" on television and "crap" and "butt" were barely tolerated on TV. A large part of it is getting older, but there's a fundamental dumbing down in the things our two separate generations are subjected to. Maybe some of it is lazy writers, maybe its the inexorable desensitization of society (sometimes good, sometimes bad). But there is definitely something different. The whole "aloof, rebellious disaffected and disrespectful teen" used to be the Hollywood "bad boy" exception and not the norm.

I find it hard to believe that the majority current youth will be able to develop into people who will respect their peers.

/ "I just Rototilled, you disrespectful whippersnappers!"

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 09-25-2008, 07:54 PM
I guess the question becomes then becomes are you white? Since, black kids telling a white person they talk white is rather silly.

Where do you live exactly? I grew up with, went to school and still go to school with many black friends. It's to be expected since I do live in NYC. I'm neither black nor white (I'm asian), but my accent does lean more towards like I'm black when I talk. I didn't take after my mom's accent, since she couldn't speak English. Well, I don't talk like I type and neither do a lot of my black friends. They talk ghetto, but they're educated. Of course this is different, for those who're uneducated.

The point is that the TC was making a sweeping generalization about an isolated event and tied it to something as tangible as a country's future.

It's quite simple really. Dialects/slang aside, don't talk like you have a mouthful of shit and people won't think you're fucking stupid. I can only assume since you're Asian but you admit you "talk black" (didn't you just attack Jaitne for calling it that?) that you've been pigeonholed for doing it before.

animus
Thu, 09-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Pigeonholed? No. You should probably look up the term, since that's an extremely awkward way of using it and in more extreme respects, incorrect.

Calling it what? You should probably reread, cause I never attacked her for saying "black". Unless, of course all you honestly derived from my posts was that she should somehow use a more politically correct term. You'd be dreadfully mistaken.

Y
Thu, 09-25-2008, 09:03 PM
But there is definitely something different.

Yeah. You got older.

rockmanj
Thu, 09-25-2008, 09:33 PM
Interesting discussion. I actually had some experience like itadakimasu when I went to visit my parents' house that involved some really rude kids. However, I would never attribute that to the decline of the U.S. For one, there are ill-mannered people everywhere, and for two, well, let's just say its not coincidence that many predominantly African-American (that is such a misnomer) neighborhoods are impoverished. Its like someone said earlier, crime has a higher correlation with poverty than with ethnicity. And last time I checked, we (black people) did not have a huge hand in shaping the course that America is taking (the current Democratic Presidential nominee, notwithstanding...a story for another time). Pretty much the problem, IMO, is lack of proper education (and I don't mean schools, either).

P.S. Ryllharu, you sound like my mom :p

Paulyboy
Thu, 09-25-2008, 11:27 PM
Kinda reminds me of this (http://www.filecabi.net/video/blackelevator.html)
More than just a little but thats a different topic for a different thread.

Ahaha I like that, I was really stoned so I laughed alot.

Oh yeah about the whole race thing.... who cares, racism is everywhere!!!! Get over it a "black guy" flipped you off. Your gonna die anyways!

XanBcoo
Fri, 09-26-2008, 02:00 AM
I've also been on the side that if you don't talk like you're 'black' then you're talking like you're 'white.' I find that to be a problem, too. It can't just be that you talk well.
I'm a little late to this specific discussion, but I'd like to give some input. The whole labeling speech as "white" and "black" may seem odd and quite childish at first, but language itself is a means of imparting culture and identity. Despite popular opinions, linguistically "African American English" is its own dialect of English and as a result of that, it carries its own unique culture and social identity.

People use the easiest clues they can to judge others, and language is a pretty huge clue. It's not surprising that certain groups would use the way others talk as a means of including or excluding them in their circle. Azazel said it quite succinctly: If you talk a certain way, people will think more highly of you. If you talk another way, then people will think of you as excluded from their group, despite any other similarities.

If you're around everyone who talks "ghetto" and you speak with a more "correct" dialect, then they'll notice something's not quite right. Sucks that they have to resort to it being a racial thing, though.

Edit: And I guess something can be said about the whole "gangsta" image being the in-thing right now, but I'm pretty certain that every generation has had is own variation of the law-hating renegades to appeal to children. Again, this is nothing new.

Also I think IFHTT kinda had a point when he mentioned the accessibility of certain types of media today. Anyone can get on myspace, and anyone can get on youtube and look up the Bjork stalker blasting his brains out (which you seriously should not look up or watch unless you want to see a fat guy shooting himself in the head). To reiterate what he said: it's not a glaring problem in our society, but it's certainly there.

Animeniax
Fri, 09-26-2008, 04:29 AM
I always thought it was retarded how in Die Hard 4, McClain kept calling Maggie Q's character an "Asian chick". Movie or not, if a yellow girl is kicking your ass, the racial insensitivities would fly. Typical Hollywood PC bullshit.

animus
Fri, 09-26-2008, 08:54 AM
Maggie Q is pretty fuckin hot.

Animeniax
Fri, 09-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Yes she is, and she's a halfer too. Halfer's are almost always hot. I lost some respect for her when she showed up on Edison Chen's list of conquests. Oh well.

Back on topic, itadakimasu, are you worried at all that your racial insensitivity will lead to negative repercussions for your automobile?

Xelbair
Fri, 09-26-2008, 03:45 PM
From what I see you all live most in US.
Now imagine that only bad stereotypes from US are coming to most young kids here and they love it and mimic it. Now imagine 2-4x times poorer country than US with those kids, add to this that 50% of those kids parents are addicted to alcohol. Now that is bad thing.
Welcome to Poland, it's just begining. Sad but true. Those kids are calling themselves "nigga"(sorry if i offended someone by this word)(nearly all kids are white - something like 99% of polish people are white), add to this 5x more curses(by this i mean F*** words etc, yea we have like 10 words for F word without suffixes and prefixes) than there is in English, add people loving goverment that does EXACTLY nothing but cleaning after other goverments(i mean criminal stuff, hiding it not doing good job and taking this things to light and putting criminals to jail). So yea we are pretty f***ed up.
Also add prices... 1500pln for iPod with typical earning like 2000 pln.
By this post I want to prove that situation in US affects every country(some are affected very much(Poland for example) others are not so strong affected(Czech Republic for example). Well some might not like it but US is very big and important country in international arena with strong economy compared to rest of the world, so there is no way that it wont affect every other country.

itadakimasu
Mon, 09-29-2008, 02:46 PM
i think some sort of screening should be done before people are allowed to have children.

welfare? have 8 kids? 8th grade education? sorry.... no more kids for you.