PDA

View Full Version : I'm hoping for...

Archangel
Fri, 09-19-2008, 04:03 PM
I think it's obvious at this point that Kubo is just buying time to think of new and exciting arrancar releases and bankais for everyone so it may be a while untill we get to the good stuff but what are you guys most looking forward?

Personally i can't wait for the Ulqiorra vs Ichigo fight, i hope whitey has the skillz to back up all that talk :D

RyougaZell
Fri, 09-19-2008, 04:08 PM
Vaizards.

Enough said.

PS: Ulquiorra true fight will be interesting indeed... but I hope it happens AFTER the Vaizards

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-19-2008, 04:23 PM
the vaizards.. they don't even need to fight anyone, just show them again...

Archangel
Fri, 09-19-2008, 04:34 PM
the vaizards.. they don't even need to fight anyone, just show them again...

Screw that, i want to see some bankais and some Aizen ass-whooping :p

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-19-2008, 04:39 PM
you didn't include the obvious option.

Vaizards v.s old timers (Ichi's dad, Ishida's dad, Uruhara) v.s Aizen team (aizen, Tousen and Gin, no hollows).

a battle royal between the characters who don't screw around.

screw S.S and their ban-kai. it got stupid the moment Renji had one.

Archangel
Fri, 09-19-2008, 06:36 PM
This isn't the WWE Boo :p

Nadouku
Fri, 11-07-2008, 01:09 AM
I'll go with Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo because I can foresee that as an interesting fight, albeit Ichigo still gets beaten even when masked. I just hope that they make it as epic as they can make a fight be.

Archangel
Fri, 11-07-2008, 05:49 AM
I'll go with Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo because I can foresee that as an interesting fight, albeit Ichigo still gets beaten even when masked. I just hope that they make it as epic as they can make a fight be.

I hope the animation is just as good as it was with the Grimmjow fight.

animus
Fri, 11-07-2008, 08:01 AM
I wanna see Old Man Yama fight something. We never see really ever see him doing anything besides, flexing his old man muscles and, throwing fire out. The plot says Ryuujin Jakka (his zanpaktou) has the most destructive power. Shrug.