MegaUpload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WQFRM1Z2

Online Viewing - http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/417/01

Red Hawk

RapidShare - http://rapidshare.com/files/146557259/Naruto_417_RH.zip

MegaUpload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AM4OK5U2

Enjoy and Discuss!

darkmetal505
Thu, 09-18-2008, 11:55 PM
5 kage meeting? But Madara is the Mizukage...

Holy crap that girl has tits to rival Tsunade's.

rockmanj
Fri, 09-19-2008, 12:18 AM
Holy crap that girl has tits to rival Tsunade's.

That's what I though...holy crap...still, not as ridiculous as every woman in one pice packing a d cup. And, hmm, kinda of a montage-y chapter. Looks like Sasuke's gonna end up blind too. So, like he doesn't have the EMS, or whatever?

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-19-2008, 12:23 AM
it was pretty comic relief for sasuke to announce he has a new power only to tip the water over because of his previous new power.

Rikudo
Fri, 09-19-2008, 01:51 AM
I can't wait to see those boobies animated. Maybe in a couples of years.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-19-2008, 04:04 AM
I guess life surprises you sometimes... a good chapter.

points of honor:
the cloud trio - the big tits, the girl with no breast, and the guy with the lolipop.
finally someone does something.. it's about time that Akatsuki will be dealt with...
the hyuuga mentions either refers to what happened with hinata, or implies there was a missing hyuuga-nin

also, the raikage hardly has any expressions... his face is always the same.

Uberbaka
Fri, 09-19-2008, 07:13 AM
Ooh, summoning together a Jedi council.. erm.. Kage summit... Could be interesting, I like where stuff is going overall.

Pony tail Karin, sasuke getting screwed, new ninja trio + kages assistant ftw.

Although for some creeping feeling I'm worried that anime will _never_ get this far... Dunno if anyone remembers my calculation on how many episodes/years the manga was ahead (even at an entertaining 2 chapters an episode) and that was during the horribly drawn out sasori arc I think and before the new fillers (which I gladly never watched).

I wish we could just be done with naruto and his training already, like just do a montage or some shit...

RyougaZell
Fri, 09-19-2008, 08:26 AM
Ugh...
Wasn't Pain supposed to attack Konoha at the same time Sasuke dealt with the Hachibi? Because Sasuke already traveled, defeated Hachibi, traveled back and is ready to face another enemy...

Is Pain walking at an snail's pace?

No wait... Kishimoto has no sense of time...

rockmanj
Fri, 09-19-2008, 09:34 AM
the hyuuga mentions either refers to what happened with hinata, or implies there was a missing hyuuga-nin

Ahh, remember back in the Chuunin exam, when Neji was acting like a brat, and then his uncle told him the story of how his father sacrificed himself for the village after being caught in another village? I'm pretty sure he's referring to that.

Archangel
Fri, 09-19-2008, 09:54 AM
Yep you're right Rockmanj

So, like he doesn't have the EMS, or whatever?

He didn't get Itachi's eyes, so no.

No wait... Kishimoto has no sense of time...

Even more hilarious when u think that jiraya made the exact same journey in only 1 chapter

I really like the new trio, they look and sound interesting

I have awesome power now muahaha *drops coup* ...shit, i'm blind!! xD Lmao

And apparently the sage training is going to be complete on the next chapter, awesome.

Uberbaka
Fri, 09-19-2008, 10:44 AM
Since when does 1 chapter have to equal a set amount of time? I'm sorry, but that's just silly considering the series contains a time leap and several places where things are fast forwarded/played out "real time"

Not everything has be to exactly "Meanwhile" and played out "24" style.

animus
Fri, 09-19-2008, 11:12 AM
Since when does 1 chapter have to equal a set amount of time? I'm sorry, but that's just silly considering the series contains a time leap and several places where things are fast forwarded/played out "real time"

Not everything has be to exactly "Meanwhile" and played out "24" style.

So explain to us, where's Pain? Not only does Konoha have the body that Jiraiya killed, but they spent time deciphering the code, then sent Naruto to train for numerous days.

RyougaZell
Fri, 09-19-2008, 12:33 PM
Maybe there are left over slaved Uchiha used to travel via time-space and get to their destiny faster... Jiraiya used them. Sasuke used them. And Pain simply could not afford the travel so he went on foot.

*sarcasm*

Seriousl Uberbaka... Pain and Sasuke left at the same time. Sasuke already made the trip twice while Pain has not arrived. And like Archie said, Jiraiya took the same path in less time...

No wait... now I remember Jiraiya traveled through a summon... time-space. BLEH!! Why can't Pain use it then?

Uberbaka
Fri, 09-19-2008, 01:23 PM
As well as what RyougaZell mentioned, who knows how Pain moves? Does he need to bring his tubes? Do they need recharging? Can he even move quickly? Do we even know anything about how he works? Maybe he's just chilling and walking it.

Assertn
Fri, 09-19-2008, 02:02 PM
I can see a lot of conflict between Cloud and Konoha about what to do about Sasuke...
Could be interesting

animus
Fri, 09-19-2008, 02:19 PM
Last chapter made it seem like the Raikage was on his way and shit. And now he's just grililng over the fact that Akatsuki has an Uchiha in it (hello Itachi?), while on his seat.

rockmanj
Fri, 09-19-2008, 03:04 PM
It doesn't seem that he's that well-informed. Like there are three things that stick out to me that support that. For one, being surprised about an Uchiha being in the Akatsuki only when he finds out that Sasuke is in there, second (although this might be a translation error), referring to the Hokage as a 'he', and Lastly ,not recognizing that Madara is the Mizukage (in defense of the last one, Oro was able to pull of a trick like that during the Chunin exams, so...eh). Maybe his information network is a bit lacking.

12345p
Fri, 09-19-2008, 03:32 PM
I originally read that as
Maybe he's just chillin' and wanking it. Man do I need some more sleep.

Perhaps there is no story to tell because Pein's capture Naruto plan doesn't involve blasting his ass all over the village when there is no Naruto to be found. Hopefully this will play out to some interesting chapters ahead.

Archangel
Fri, 09-19-2008, 03:45 PM
It doesn't seem that he's that well-informed. Like there are three things that stick out to me that support that. For one, being surprised about an Uchiha being in the Akatsuki only when he finds out that Sasuke is in there, second (although this might be a translation error), referring to the Hokage as a 'he', and Lastly ,not recognizing that Madara is the Mizukage (in defense of the last one, Oro was able to pull of a trick like that during the Chunin exams, so...eh). Maybe his information network is a bit lacking.

That second one is probably a translation error, i find it hard to believe that a kage can just die without the other 4 being informed about it and his successor

No wait... now I remember Jiraiya traveled through a summon... time-space. BLEH!! Why can't Pain use it then?

Well from what i saw it just looked like he used the frog to cross the border, i mean why would he come from under water if he could just teleport anywhere with it?

Besides Pain has 6 bodies, you're seriously telling me that none of them is capable of space time jutsu??

Assertn
Fri, 09-19-2008, 03:48 PM
I expect that very few people know who the mizukage is...especially since Kisame didn't know, and he's from the mist village.

I just think its amusing how 7 bijuu get captured and nobody does anything...then killerbee is defeated and all of a sudden its time to assemble the 5 kages.

Archangel
Fri, 09-19-2008, 03:57 PM
I just think its amusing how 7 bijuu get captured and nobody does anything...then killerbee is defeated and all of a sudden its time to assemble the 5 kages.

This time... it's personal! *cheesy action movie theme song*

Carnage
Fri, 09-19-2008, 04:03 PM

I know this is pretty ridiculous.

RyougaZell
Fri, 09-19-2008, 04:11 PM
This time... it's personal! *cheesy action movie theme song*

Best post I've seen in a while...

But yes. Its ridiculous that the Raikage didn't care enough when Yugito was captured. And now that Killerbee is captured he suddenly wants to make a revolution (refer to the post chapter title which said something about change on the shinobi world)

Abdula
Sat, 09-20-2008, 12:27 AM
And its funny that none of them cared when Gaara was captured and he was the freaking Kazekage at the time. You would think the Kages would pay attention when Akatsuki takes out one of their own.

Kishimoto you suck.

0.o this means we'll probably get to see Gaara again:cool:

And maybe we'll find out whether he still has his powers or not:rolleyes:

darkshadow
Sat, 09-20-2008, 06:20 AM
Ahh, remember back in the Chuunin exam, when Neji was acting like a brat, and then his uncle told him the story of how his father sacrificed himself for the village after being caught in another village? I'm pretty sure he's referring to that.

No neji's father sacrificed himself cause his brother killed the ninja that tried to take hinata, to prevent a war.

Also this seems like Gaara rescue arc all over again, don't mind it though cloud seems pretty awesome.

Archangel
Sat, 09-20-2008, 08:44 AM
And its funny that none of them cared when Gaara was captured and he was the freaking Kazekage at the time. You would think the Kages would pay attention when Akatsuki takes out one of their own.

Kishimoto you suck.

Well in his defense the whole situation took like 3 or 4 days to resolve itself and how would it help the wind country if the other kages knew that their most skilled fighter had his ass handed out to him by just 1 akatsuki member?

If you want to get pissed at something get at the fact that it took 8 jinchuriki's untill the kages finally decided to take action against akatsuki.

Abdula
Sat, 09-20-2008, 10:29 AM
It didn't take eight, it took just one, one with eight tails.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 09-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Referring to this possibly? (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Head_Ninja_of_Kumogakure_no_sato)

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 09-20-2008, 12:29 PM
Valid points on Pain being REALLY slow at prep time, but he is going into Konoha, a village that is expecting him, maybe is prepping? I dunno.

I want to know why Sasuke uses his new MS powers like 1 time and is already going blind? Is this a temporary side affect? And was he talking about the black flames as his new Jutsu that was soo much better than the rest?

Marik
Sat, 09-20-2008, 02:04 PM
Referring to this possibly? (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Head_Ninja_of_Kumogakure_no_sato)
Seems so.

When his daughter, Hinata, was kidnapped by a Head Ninja of Kumogakure no sato, who was acting as an ambassador to Konoha at the time, he had no choice but to kill her kidnapper.

The Land of Lightning overlooked the kidnapping, and they demanded a life for a life, asking Hiashi surrender his life and be killed, or else a new wave of warfare between the Hidden Leaf and Cloud villages. While Hiashi planned on accepting the punishment, his brother insisted on taking his place, saying that while he hated the main family, he wanted to save his brother and decide his own destiny. He asked Hiashi to tell Neji about his decision and his reasons before leaving to be killed.

That seems dumb. Demanding a life, when your side were the ones that were completely wrong.

Edit. Saturday 09-20-2008 07:28 PM, I can read when I click the link, thanks.

To whoever this -5 points repper is. The stuff I pasted, was from a different page than his link. His link did not include the part about the Lightning's demand, that I commented on.

michelous
Sat, 09-20-2008, 06:57 PM
Valid points on Pain being REALLY slow at prep time, but he is going into Konoha, a village that is expecting him, maybe is prepping? I dunno.

I want to know why Sasuke uses his new MS powers like 1 time and is already going blind? Is this a temporary side affect? And was he talking about the black flames as his new Jutsu that was soo much better than the rest?

now sasuke has to go get itachi's eyes

Archangel
Sat, 09-20-2008, 07:08 PM
That seems dumb. Demanding a life, when your side were the ones that were completely wrong.

They just wanted an excuse to go to war

RasenDori
Sat, 09-20-2008, 08:01 PM
And maybe we'll find out whether he still has his powers or not:rolleyes:

i thought the sand only told the leaf about that? it wouldnt be in their best interest to let other villages know.

i think it was stated in the recent data book that gaara can still use his sand. i hope to see kankurou again. it looked like he may have had a new puppet at the end of the gaara rescue arc. i hope he accompanies gaara.

but my props go out to the raikage. first kage to actually take action to get shit done globally.

Marik
Sat, 09-20-2008, 08:05 PM
now sasuke has to go get itachi's eyes
Eh, that would be a downgrade. Itachi's eyes seemed to be near their limit before he even fought, Sasuke.

i think it was stated in the recent data book that gaara can still use his sand.
Yes, that question was in the data book and answered by, Kishimoto

Q. Now that Gaara doesn't have the Ichibi anymore he's unable to use the sand, right?
A. Both the sand and the rings around his eyes are there for good, they can't be taken away.

Idealistic
Sun, 09-21-2008, 02:51 AM
Q. Now that Gaara doesn't have the Ichibi anymore he's unable to use the sand, right?
A. Both the sand and the rings around his eyes are there for good, they can't be taken away.

So that means they can free Naruto from the Kyuubi and he'll be able to go 9-tails mode still! HOORAY!!

darkshadow
Sun, 09-21-2008, 06:37 AM
Uhm no, gaara controlled the sand himself with chakra, the only thing shukaku did was provide the passive defense and transform him into a monster.
So no he hasn't gotten any weaker, he just has to actively defend himself now.

Removing kyuubi will remove naruto's chakra source, no kyuubi, no "9-tails" mode, just like how no shukaku, no passive defense.

rockmanj
Sun, 09-21-2008, 09:19 AM

Yea, sorry...all I remember is there was an abduction, and One of the Hyuga had to be sacrificed.

chet_chetty
Sun, 09-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Eh, that would be a downgrade. Itachi's eyes seemed to be near their limit before he even fought, Sasuke.

If Sasuke gets Itachi's eyes, he will obtain eternal mangekyou sharingan and be able to use all the ms techniques as much as he wants without the side effect of going blind.

I have a feeling Sasuke's new power is something he sharingan copied from Killer Bee before Bee transformed.

SilentSnake
Sun, 09-21-2008, 04:05 PM
I have a feeling Sasuke's new power is something he sharingan copied from Killer Bee before Bee transformed.

like... rhymes? :D

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 09-22-2008, 05:12 PM
I expect that very few people know who the mizukage is...especially since Kisame didn't know, and he's from the mist village.

What's probably happening here is Kishi is focusing way too much on developing Sasuke and Naruto. Somehow, Akatsuki and their effect on the world fell through the cracks. It's kind of sad too. Itachi's story line shows that Kishi very well could've woven in a compelling story line with political twists and turns had he been willing to make the story "bigger". Unfortunately, I suspect we'd then be faced with even more people whining about how nothing progresses. By nothing, I mean Naruto and Sasuke.

Edit to Arc: You know, somehow I managed to avoid contemplating the possibility. Thank you, thank you for bringing that up and to my attention.

Archangel
Mon, 09-22-2008, 06:02 PM
What's probably happening here is Kishi is focusing way too much on developing Sasuke and Naruto. Somehow, Akatsuki and their effect on the world fell through the cracks. It's kind of sad too. Itachi's story line shows that Kishi very well could've woven in a compelling story line with political twists and turns had he been willing to make the story "bigger". Unfortunately, I suspect we'd then be faced with even more people whining about how nothing progresses. By nothing, I mean Naruto and Sasuke.

U do realize that all of that just leaves more space for Kishi's post-naruto spinoffs right?

Naruto_RNG
Mon, 09-22-2008, 09:08 PM
I find it funny that no one is talking about sasuke is actually going mental. Why would he think it to himself with his new power he can destroy konoha?

Abdula
Mon, 09-22-2008, 10:02 PM
I think its funny that you think Sasuke going crazy is actually something new.

Naruto_RNG
Tue, 09-23-2008, 03:51 PM
lol Abdula I think it was you in 416 discussion that said the whole speech between sasuke and madara was sasuke faking it. Believe me I'm not finding that something new. Matter of fact its pissing me off that we have to go through one of naruto's stupid speech again to turn sasuke back. God I hope kishi doesn't prolong that speech.

Archangel
Tue, 09-23-2008, 05:30 PM
lol Abdula I think it was you in 416 discussion that said the whole speech between sasuke and madara was sasuke faking it. Believe me I'm not finding that something new. Matter of fact its pissing me off that we have to go through one of naruto's stupid speech again to turn sasuke back. God I hope kishi doesn't prolong that speech.

It's gonna be 2 chapters long and you'll eat every word of it until he is done.

Abdula
Tue, 09-23-2008, 05:45 PM
and the inevitable plethora of flashbacks

Archangel
Tue, 09-23-2008, 05:52 PM
YOU ARE MY FRIEND OHHH "SOMETHING IN JAPANESE" OHHH YOU ARE MY FRIEND

*vomits*

animus
Tue, 09-23-2008, 06:43 PM
SASUKE-KUUUUUN!

I remember in some type of interview a couple months back, Kishi was saying how he was gonna focus on Sasuke. It doesn't matter to me anymore, because honestly whoever he focuses on be it Naruto or Sasuke is gonna suck. Might as well do a Lee Drunken Fist arc to take down gangster factions trying to take over Ichiraku Ramen.

SilentSnake
Wed, 09-24-2008, 09:18 AM
SASUKE-KUUUUUN!

I remember in some type of interview a couple months back, Kishi was saying how he was gonna focus on Sasuke. It doesn't matter to me anymore, because honestly whoever he focuses on be it Naruto or Sasuke is gonna suck. Might as well do a Lee Drunken Fist arc to take down gangster factions trying to take over Ichiraku Ramen.

spoiler-tag requested :D

Psyke
Wed, 09-24-2008, 10:51 AM
YOU ARE MY FRIEND OHHH "SOMETHING IN JAPANESE" OHHH YOU ARE MY FRIEND

*vomits*

Haha how true. The whole male bonding part is getting really boring and sadly there's more of it to come.

Vegechan
Wed, 09-24-2008, 01:53 PM

Actually, that was me. I didn't think Sasuke could possibly be that dumb. I guess, even after my expectations have fallen drastically for this manga, I'm still expecting too much.

EDIT:

Haha how true. The whole male bonding part is getting really boring and sadly there's more of it to come.

Actually, let's hope not. Since Sasuke seems to be serious about destroying Konoha, we might actually see Sasuke kill someone off, which forces Naruto to skip all that friendship speech filler. Here's hoping it's going to be Sakura.

Uberbaka
Thu, 09-25-2008, 07:22 AM
Here's hoping it will be Naruto...