PDA

View Full Version : Bijuu

docdan63
Mon, 09-15-2008, 03:42 AM
This bugs the crap out of me. Kishi just had them caught just to make the story move on faster. I personally think that it was just something naive to do. It was foolish. Obviously he skipped over almost half of them. I mean four is a lot to skip over. And he teased us with not being able to see Kisame fight and beat the 4 tails. That would've been a sweet ass fight. Everyone has to agree with me on that one.

*Post title edited due to spoiler*

Death BOO Z
Mon, 09-15-2008, 03:49 AM
talking bad about Kishi for doing it is too damn easy...

so I'll try looking at the bright side, this means that they can do a spectacular OVA event out of this, with the akatsuki as main characters, and their fight against the rampaging Bijju's.

Marik
Mon, 09-15-2008, 04:51 AM
Doesn't bother me really, because the ones they showed weren't that great. The 8 tails should have lasted longer than he did. Out of the ones shown, Gaara was the only one with any longevity and even he was killed and brought back.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Tue, 09-16-2008, 02:00 AM
either they do it and make money, or do some fuckin nonsense filler and retain the retard trophy.

SilentSnake
Tue, 09-16-2008, 05:46 AM
Kishi might get back to them when he lacks ideas and all major plots are finished.

"Akatsuki Chronicles" ftw :P

Uberbaka
Tue, 09-16-2008, 09:37 AM
I'm glad he skipped them, there was no room for them anywhere in the story other than padding which the anime seems to pull out it's ass anyway.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 09-16-2008, 08:04 PM
Should have done the movies with them in it.

animus
Wed, 09-17-2008, 01:05 PM
It'd be hard to turn that into hour+ long movies, considering I'm guessing either one or two akatsuki versus a bijuu. Would not have any way of incorporating the main characters.

Archangel
Fri, 09-19-2008, 09:46 AM
It'd be hard to turn that into hour+ long movies, considering I'm guessing either one or two akatsuki versus a bijuu. Would not have any way of incorporating the main characters.

Awww does that mean we won't get to watch naruto getting his ass handed to him over and over again until he decides to use a special rasengan to win??? *cries*

- 2 neg rep xD

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-19-2008, 10:04 AM

hard to write? I could write a script for a movie like that in one day, my kid brother could write a script for a movie and make it good, google's search algorithem can do a decent job.
a pack of illiterate sporen space monkeys who didn't evolve legs yet could come up with something good. it's like the easiest thing in the universe to do.

heck, here's a script, by the school of kevin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXNpBY6orrQ) smith (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtxGCbe_pso)super (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22PUIWI3p70) hero (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qOGBQ_SvJI) movies.

akatsuki #1 (played by Ben Aflek): so, what do you think about pussy?
akatsuki #2 (also played by Ben Aflek): pussy? that's cool.
akatsuki #1: isn't that a bijuu rampaging over there?
akatsuki #2: yes, it is, let's get.
*camera rumbles, off screen action, some explosions in the distant*
*akatsuki members come back, pushing some dirt off the cloths*
akatsuki #2: anyways.. pussy.

^that wasn't really relevent, but it would make a good movie*

RasenDori
Mon, 09-22-2008, 05:45 PM
i think the only disappointing thing about missing out on the bijuu fights is thamt the 4 tails apparently used lava style ninjustu according to the data book. that would have been cool to see.

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 09-22-2008, 06:57 PM
Aaaaaaaaaah data book...is that yet another way for kishi to milk cash out of this shit? Lava style ninjutsu...I'm sure he came up with this shit AFTER he decided not to show the fight in the manga. Fuck that book. The only thing it's useful for is to fill in gaps of things that though largely presented in the story thus far, are somewhat incomplete. God..a sequel to this crap...good lord.

Assertn
Mon, 09-22-2008, 07:20 PM
wow...you know....

If i wasn't a manga reader, I'd be really curious why a title of a thread in the manga forum grouped the 4, 5, 6, and 7 bijuus together.

RasenDori
Tue, 09-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Aaaaaaaaaah data book...is that yet another way for kishi to milk cash out of this shit? Lava style ninjutsu...I'm sure he came up with this shit AFTER he decided not to show the fight in the manga. Fuck that book. The only thing it's useful for is to fill in gaps of things that though largely presented in the story thus far, are somewhat incomplete. God..a sequel to this crap...good lord.

manga writers ofter have to ditch or skip entire story elements that they wanted to press due to the magazine publication and volume book page limitations, editors suggesting that it is not interesting and slows down the plot, and pressure from the publishers to get to a certain point by a certain time. the data books are an excellent way clear up some things left behind, not fully explained, or forced to retcon. its really a method to earn more money, and kishi is hardly the only manga creator to write data books. they are tools that lots of creators use to inform their community of readers.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 09-23-2008, 03:52 PM
how come we never see scanelations of those things, anyway?

Abdula
Tue, 09-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Thats a good question. I know there have been a few attempts but I don't know of any complete scans of databooks, just bits and pieces. That is probably because the majority of information in those books is completely irrelevant but that is just my opinion.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 09-25-2008, 05:38 PM
Either that or the groups that do that stuff are onto the BS and have higher standards. All powerful demons and their hosts should not be story elements we don't get to see. He's never even bothered trying to show what they'd look like. These demons are only interesting in the sense that they should be, but the story has done NOTHING to actually make them interesting, asides from Naruto's demon. Not even Gaara's. We care about Gaara and the fact that he was a demon host, but not so much the Shukaku itself. The nine tails has quite a bit of speculation on it's abilities, by contrast. These unshown demons can't be respectable elements of a book meant to expand on relavant material of a manga that the story teller couldn't get to. He didn't do enough in the actual story to make it so.

Marik
Wed, 10-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Seeing chapter 420 reminded me of this thread. All 9 of the jinchurichi shown by Kishi finally. Some seem really cool. Too bad Kishi didn't do anything with them til now.

Wren
Wed, 10-08-2008, 09:18 AM
my one question is; wasn't the 3 tailed beast ROAMING FREE (the one deidara and tobi caught) without a host? and arent there supposed to be a total of 9 tailed beasts. with this, only 8 jinchuuriki, yet the picture shows 9. seems like a bit of inconsistency with the author but at this point with all the other crap he's pulled out of his ass it seems to pale in comparison.

Marik
Wed, 10-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Yeah I thought about the 3 tailed thing too. Maybe it was somehow extracted from her and then roamed free. The thing that really jumped out at me when I first saw the pic, was that the 7 tails girl is from the same village as, Kakuzu. The Village Hidden Amongst Waterfalls.

Abdula
Wed, 10-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Inconsistent, is an understatement. We didn't even get to see 8 Jinchuuriki because apparently 3 of them were already captured before Akatsuki even went after Gaara.

So what is the point of showing us them now?

animus
Wed, 10-08-2008, 10:01 AM
It's not like they'd put up a fight anyways. The two-tail fight was ridiculously weaksauce.

Archangel
Wed, 10-08-2008, 10:03 AM
my one question is; wasn't the 3 tailed beast ROAMING FREE (the one deidara and tobi caught) without a host? and arent there supposed to be a total of 9 tailed beasts. with this, only 8 jinchuuriki, yet the picture shows 9. seems like a bit of inconsistency with the author but at this point with all the other crap he's pulled out of his ass it seems to pale in comparison.

Maybe one of them managed to break free from its host or some dumb shit like that...

Psyke
Wed, 10-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Nice pics. There really doesn't need to explain what happened when they were captured. This mainly serves as a teaser for back stories or gaidens. Although, there are already so many characters which deserve more time. Really, I've had enough of Sasuke already.....

toonice714
Wed, 10-08-2008, 08:47 PM
We might get to see the carriers if they have a bijju retrieveal arc. Like once akatsuki is defeated they destroy that totem that contains them and the need the original hosts or something. But then that would make another hole in the story cuz the hosts are supposed to die afterwards. I dunno there are prolly ways the could bs them back into the story.

Psyke
Thu, 10-09-2008, 09:45 AM
I joined up the pages for those who are interested:

*Fixed cropping mistake

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2479/74431687mf5.th.jpg (http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=74431687mf5.jpg)http://img385.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)

Abdula
Thu, 10-09-2008, 09:52 AM
You left out the huge guy on the far right.

Psyke
Thu, 10-09-2008, 10:00 AM
You left out the huge guy on the far right.

My bad, didn't realise the difference in size of the pages. Fixed. :)

Marik
Thu, 10-09-2008, 10:47 AM
Nice work. I was hoping someone would do that, when I switched the pics from yesterday with the raw.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Is that a meth pipe the 6-tails is smoking out of? It's got the glass bubble and everything.

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Ok... before this I despised Kishimoto for being a sasuke-fangirl.

After this picture I despise him.

So much wasted potential...

RasenDori
Fri, 10-10-2008, 06:01 PM
i suspect that he did this because the anime's gonna do something with them

Archangel
Fri, 10-10-2008, 07:00 PM
i suspect that he did this because the anime's gonna do something with them

Haha you think Kishi plans ahead, you dumb.