PDA

View Full Version : EMS

DB_Hunter
Sat, 09-13-2008, 05:59 AM
Not sure if we have had this discussion already, but where is Madara's EMS? Is he just not using it or has he lost it?

Death BOO Z
Sat, 09-13-2008, 06:07 AM
Kakashi has it.

(bringing back the old argument)

docdan63
Sat, 09-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Not sure if we have had this discussion already, but where is Madara's EMS? Is he just not using it or has he lost it?
No he hasn't used it since right after he got it from his little brother. He only used it once or twice. After that, or since, he hasn't used it at all if any. Although, I agree with you, I think we need to see it here soon. We don't even really know how much more powerful it is than the MS. You don't lose it. He has it permanently from his brothers and his eyes combined.

Rikudo
Sat, 09-13-2008, 03:40 PM
I thought Madara's EMS was somehow disabled when he controlled the Kyuubi and lost to the 1st Hokage. I think he plans to steal Sasuke's eyes.

docdan63
Sat, 09-13-2008, 04:02 PM
I thought Madara's EMS was somehow disabled when he controlled the Kyuubi and lost to the 1st Hokage. I think he plans to steal Sasuke's eyes. What? He didn't lose it. He controlled Kyuubi with it. He got it from his brother combining with his own. We saw it. He still has it he just doesn't use it that often. And what would first have to do with it? He just beat him. He didn't want him out of konoha, ha was just trying to trying to stop him from getting back into it's highest ranks.

The way I look at it is this: The first didn't want anything to do with the Uchiha anymore. He had his fill fighting with them. He was just on defense. The Uchiha, especially Madara, was on the offensive trying to reclaim konoha.

So there is no reason why he would take them. And why he just lose them after losing a fight? After he got them, he had them forever. No one could take them from him. He has it forever.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 09-14-2008, 08:30 AM
Well it was said that he was defeated in such a way that people thought he had died, so it must have been a pretty severe hammering. Maybe it was the damage he received from the fight that took the EMS away?

Rikudo
Mon, 09-15-2008, 12:22 AM
What? He didn't lose it. He controlled Kyuubi with it. He got it from his brother combining with his own. We saw it. He still has it he just doesn't use it that often. And what would first have to do with it? He just beat him. He didn't want him out of konoha, ha was just trying to trying to stop him from getting back into it's highest ranks.

The way I look at it is this: The first didn't want anything to do with the Uchiha anymore. He had his fill fighting with them. He was just on defense. The Uchiha, especially Madara, was on the offensive trying to reclaim konoha.

So there is no reason why he would take them. And why he just lose them after losing a fight? After he got them, he had them forever. No one could take them from him. He has it forever.

You're taking what I said quite literally. There's probably a factor that cause Madara to lose his EMS, ie. controlling the Kyuubi. The reason why I said his EMS was disabled after losing to the first was because "maybe" the 1st Hokage pushed Madara to a point where he damage his EMS (sharingan seems very sensitive to losing).

SilentSnake
Mon, 09-15-2008, 04:57 AM
(sharingan seems very sensitive to losing).

Not much more than any other eye :P

Unless you mean MS but that's not just ordinary sharingan you're talking about.

There was no mention of Madara losing his EMS so I see no reason to believe that is the case.

We may wonder why is he wearing a mask with only 1 eye to show, but Kakashi's example is best to prove that there is no obligatory need of having both eyes to use sharingan just as effectively.

And why would Madara lose EMS BECAUSE of controlling Kyuubi :confused:

Marik
Mon, 09-15-2008, 05:10 AM
I'd say he's just not using it yet. He has to have something powerful for a so called God like Pein and Kisame to be following him. He'll most likely bust it out, after they are defeated and he has no choice.

Rikudo
Tue, 09-16-2008, 12:47 AM
And why would Madara lose EMS BECAUSE of controlling Kyuubi :confused:

Maybe since Kyuubi is pure evil chakra that anyone who tries to wield its power will cause some sort of injury to the user.

Abdula
Tue, 09-16-2008, 12:59 AM
I don't see the point of discussing this because we know so little about Madara as is, and little that we do know doesn't make any sense.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Tue, 09-16-2008, 01:56 AM
its obito.

SilentSnake
Tue, 09-16-2008, 05:44 AM
Maybe since Kyuubi is pure evil chakra that anyone who tries to wield its power will cause some sort of injury to the user.

If that was the case then why would Akatsuki collect Bijuus?

It'd mean that it was 1-time control which would be no control at all really...

Apart from that up to now Kyubii has been downgraded by Kishi showing even Sasuke suppressing its chakra with ease. (encounter inside Naruto)

Not to mention it was when Sasuke was still cursed seal n4p Oro boi.

IMO - There was no need for Madara to use EMS in situations we were shown and that's the only reason we haven't seen it yet.

It will be shown on a special occassion, a battle ending with Madara's death would be my bet (or at least a major ass sweet battle).

Archangel
Fri, 09-19-2008, 09:47 AM
its obito.

It's Danzou disguised as Obito impersonating Madara who is in reality the Mizukage