PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 75

Marik
Thu, 09-11-2008, 05:45 PM
http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=13918

BY #Dark-Rebirth @ Rizon !! DIG THIS DATTEBAYO!! MUAHHAHA

:( @ Fake ramen.

No Naruto after this til 9/25, a 1 hour long special.

DB Version - http://www.dattebayo.com/t/ns075.torrent

Kusanagi
Thu, 09-11-2008, 09:07 PM
damn filler

Not alot I liked in this episode save Kakashi convincing Yamato to pick up the check, although I'm also not to keen on the way they translated that conversation.

The comedic addendum at the end was my favorite part, Kurenai with Shikamaru's voice kinda freaked me out too lol.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-11-2008, 09:56 PM
I hope that addendum is accurate and Naruto doesn't do anything for a long time. That means focus on other characters, and that kicks ass.

But yeah, this was another boring-ass episode.

Assertn
Fri, 09-12-2008, 12:49 AM
What's really weird....

The whole ramen trip was actually in the manga, but the skits were completely different between Naruto and the ramen owners. I really have no idea why they did that....

Uzumaki
Fri, 09-12-2008, 01:46 AM
That means focus on other characters

Like Chouji and Ino? Can see their mini filler stories coming already.

And was it me or did the monk who said the prayer say "Shinrabanshō" ala Nabari No Ou?

KrayZ33
Fri, 09-12-2008, 08:07 AM
What's really weird....

The whole ramen trip was actually in the manga, but the skits were completely different between Naruto and the ramen owners. I really have no idea why they did that....

well but it was still very funny... actually one of the few times I really had to laugh, it was well done and I liked this episode alot even though one would think this was a filler.
Kakashi + Yamato were great... and so were Hidan and Kakuzu

for me this episode wasn't even boring.
They managed it for me to feel sympathy towards Asuma and the monk.. that was also well done... I love it when people remember the great time they had together and something like a "ghost" appears infront of them ^^

Kraco
Fri, 09-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Not a whole lot of important stuff happened but I don't think it was a bad episode. In long series you just have episodes like this.

tystic
Fri, 09-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Why did they use Sarutobi's voice actor for that monk?

LOL@ Asuma Shippuuden

KrayZ33
Fri, 09-12-2008, 10:34 AM
why not?

LOL@ Asuma Shippuuden

?? because he gets some screen-time?

tystic
Fri, 09-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Because I turned away to grab a plate of noodles and thought it was a flashback of Asuma talking to his father!

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-13-2008, 01:01 AM
Well, at least they drew Chiriku's corpse correctly. The way they had it the past episodes looked like he'd pop back up any moment.

Jeff_from_MD
Sat, 09-13-2008, 03:09 AM
Wow after this thrill-packed episode, the next one looks to be tepid by comparison.

Archangel
Mon, 09-15-2008, 04:34 PM
This is what happens when the those idiots try to expand 1 manga chapter into a whole episode...

Seriously, wtf was up with that retarded ramen mini filler??

KrayZ33
Mon, 09-15-2008, 05:05 PM
This is what happens when the those idiots try to expand 1 manga chapter into a whole episode...

Seriously, wtf was up with that retarded ramen mini filler??

retarded? well it was a lot better than in the manga actually.
and even Asuma's flashbacks were nice in this episode... first time I felt something like "sadness" in a while..

not as much as in the beginning with zabuza etc. but at least I felt a bit touched ^^
and it didn't even feel like the episode was stretched in any way. Maybe the first 50 seconds were a bit weird, but thats all

Abdula
Wed, 09-17-2008, 10:16 AM
KrayZ I think you need to stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking.

For one thing that little skit in the ramen shop was not only better in the manga but it actually made sense and it was a lot shorter, then there was still more of that Sakura and Sai nonsense. Anyway I wasn't expecting anything from this episode so it was pretty good in my opinion. The only thing that was really annoying to me was that Sakura-Sai stuff and I just skipped it and the episode was much better without it. Even that pointless scene with Chouji and Ino was bearable but they really are stretching this arc out, which makes me wonder about this 1 hour special. The last one hour special they did with Oro against Naruto wasn't good at all.

Archangel
Wed, 09-17-2008, 11:31 AM
I'm guessing we'll see about a chapter, maybe a chapter an a half stretched into that hour, but then again i hope i'm wrong because the preview looked really promising

StingRay
Wed, 09-17-2008, 03:42 PM
I felt it wasn't a bad or good episode. Then again i always watch this series with no expectations at all. Getting high hopes or expecting things to happen a certain way only leads to disappointment. Its just a cartoon.

maybe after watching Anime for over 16 years I'm getting too old for it now lol!. Oh well..at least i still get to enjoy watching it with my 10 year old nephews!

WOOT for having godsons who dig Anime!

KrayZ33
Wed, 09-17-2008, 05:01 PM
KrayZ I think you need to stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking.

For one thing that little skit in the ramen shop was not only better in the manga but it actually made sense and it was a lot shorter, then there was still more of that Sakura and Sai nonsense.

oh come on, now you are the one smoking. That scene in the manga didn't really make sense either... it was shorter yes, but also boring and not really funny.
So if a scene makes no sense here, its the one in the manga because it failed to be amusing. A comedy scene which isn't amusing is pointless and useless....

I have to admit that I laughed when Naruto was starving and begging for food and moved to tears when he couldn't eat his "ramen-chan" in the anime.. Yamato rooting for Naruto saying that "tsukemen and ramen are totally different" with *that* kind of voice (the sound was funny because it was like he felt hurt or something like that by Kakashi's comment about it being the same ^^)
and Kakashi's trick to avoid paying was also nice :P

I agree with the rest of your post however. The Sakura + Sai was not necessary, but it didn't feel out of place (maybe because of the episode prior to this one)

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 09-20-2008, 12:23 PM
Agreed, lame, cant wait for the special.

Did like Hidan getting told off fo trying to offer to "carry" the body. That was the best part IMO.

Kraco
Sat, 09-20-2008, 01:02 PM
The relationship of those two is exactly like it should be between two strong villains: They would likely try to murder the other very soon if they weren't working for a greater purpose.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 09-22-2008, 11:58 AM
The relationship of those two is exactly like it should be between two strong villains: They would likely try to murder the other very soon if they weren't working for a greater purpose.As opposed to how the relationship usually is between two strong villains: They would likely try to murder the other very soon if they weren't working for a greater purpose, only then one of them does and they end up failing because strong villains can never successfully work together.