PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 187

Marik
Wed, 09-10-2008, 06:56 PM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b187.torrent

LMAO @ Enryu's voice.

Jessper
Wed, 09-10-2008, 11:00 PM
So Much staring and doing nothing. Terrible. At least we can guess the arc will be over very soon...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-11-2008, 01:31 AM
To be fair, if I were gonna assassinate someone it'd be that douchebag too. That guy's always fucking people over. I'm suprised Ichigo is so pally with him since all he ever does is bone over Ichigo's friends.

Kraco
Thu, 09-11-2008, 01:04 PM
I don't think Ichigo is especially pally with him. He's just such a do-gooder defending anybody without having any idea what he's really doing nor feeling the need to know what's really going on. And very informal, which makes him seem to be (too) friendly with everyone.

The old geezer commander surely is too thick and thinks less than such a position would require but otherwise it makes sense he's a really tough and unyielding man. The place is full of powerful people who would be happy to hack and slash each other until nothing but bloody pulp remained, as is the nature of shinigami and their zanpaktou. So, it makes sense their leader must keep a short leash on them and enforce strict "justice".

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-12-2008, 01:29 PM
I guess its more just surprising that Ichigo is suprised when he hears about the old man involved in some underhanded deeds. I mean, this is the guy who was having Rukia executed, and the guy who forbid him or anyone else from going to save Inoue from the Arrancar. And then he finds out he killed a shinigami in the past and all of a sudden he's all "What gramps? You?! Really?!?"

I'm assuming Amagai has it all wrong anyway and the old man had some important regulatory reason for killing his father, like "coughing on a noble families lawn is an executionable offense", but that doesn't make it any more shocking.