PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 416

docdan63
Wed, 09-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Spoiler pics and summary:

Wow who ever said Kishi thinks all black people look the same to him, good call.

Main one
http://indonaruto.com/News/Naruto-416-Spoiler-Pics-and-Summaries/

http://i34.tinypic.com/n1qjhh.jpg

toonice714
Wed, 09-10-2008, 08:43 PM
wow sasuke is such a whiny tool. Im mad b/c now i dislike naruto more because he wants this brat back as a friend. Good thing there are characters like shikamaru and lee to make this anime worth watching. AND THANK GOD FOR ONE PIECE!!

docdan63
Thu, 09-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Chinese scan is out. I don't have the translation because it isn't out yet, but try to enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4RLIEYLO

All I have to say is, OMG Raikage!!

Marik
Fri, 09-12-2008, 12:56 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire - http://www.mediafire.com/?npke4ntje7r

MegaUpload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MAG8LEO1

RapidShare - http://rapidshare.com/files/144574880/Naruto_416_SleepyFans_.zip

Online Viewing - http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/01/

Assertn
Fri, 09-12-2008, 01:22 AM
So the raikage was fine with them taking the jinchurriki chick, but now that killerbee has been captured, it's time for war? Considering how easy it was for Sasuke's team to infiltrate in the first place, it's kind of stupid that the raikage didn't plan for them to return.

Rikudo
Fri, 09-12-2008, 01:23 AM
The protagonist on Jiraiya's book is how I see Naruto when he matures. Freakin' kick ass looking!

Also, when you look at it. Sasuke is acting more like a child than Naruto, except he's uber strong.

About the Raikage, he doesn't look like a push-over, I hope he kills alteast one or two Akatsuki (wishful thinking). And his assistant chick looks sweeeeet.

docdan63
Fri, 09-12-2008, 02:46 AM
So the raikage was fine with them taking the jinchurriki chick, but now that killerbee has been captured, it's time for war? Considering how easy it was for Sasuke's team to infiltrate in the first place, it's kind of stupid that the raikage didn't plan for them to return.
He wasn't expecting an MS user with double elemental abilities, the source of the CS, and a healer to join him on a team. I actually think it's not war, but I think the Raikage is going himself after sending a few people, to personally get his brother back, or at least try.

And on a side note. If he's weaker than his little brother, or than Madara, the series is going to really really turn sour for me.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-12-2008, 03:21 AM
Kishi could have gone a little crazy with the drawings of Jiraya's guttsy ninja,,, too bad he kept it like the 4th's design..

as for the raikage, according to how he was drawn, he doesn't stand a chance. he's black, non-attractive, and trains on his free time, he's no match for poster boy Sasuke.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 09-12-2008, 03:25 AM
the calm lame chapter after a bunch of action ones... i'd rather see how close to dying karin is. i laughed my ass off when I saw her get swallowed in the flames. KARIN RUN! too late, your bitch got barbecued.

Darthmoe
Fri, 09-12-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm pretty sure Sasuke is just saying those things to make Madara think Sasuke will go along with his plans of destroying Konoha.

He's just toying with and using Madara.

Archangel
Fri, 09-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Jesus Christ Kishi has turned Sasuke into such a whining emo bitch it's fucking sad. And he doesn't even feel like a human anymore, you killed your brother you fucking idiot you should at least feel guilty for a couple of chapters until you put the blame on someone else.

SilentSnake
Fri, 09-12-2008, 12:43 PM
I'm pretty sure Sasuke is just saying those things to make Madara think Sasuke will go along with his plans of destroying Konoha.

He's just toying with and using Madara.

I got the same impression cause what Sasuke said was so dumb it simply CAN'T be true...

...on the other hand it can be just wishful thinking on my part:p

itadakimasu
Fri, 09-12-2008, 01:59 PM
I got to read on my iphone while waiting for people to show up for a meeting that my boss had me schedule.... nobody showed up but i got a nice 20 minute break out of it !

so... is sasuke going to attack while naruto is not in konoha?

Carnage
Fri, 09-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Sasuke is such a dumb fuck it's too hard to take this manga seriously.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 09-12-2008, 04:53 PM
You know somehow Naruto is eventually going to hand Sasuke his Mangekyoued ass with some Sage powered slaps.

Sidnne
Fri, 09-12-2008, 04:55 PM
I like how Raikage was just sitting there lifting weights like he was out in the prison yard.

Kishi watches too many American movies.

Tyreal
Fri, 09-12-2008, 10:11 PM
You know somehow Naruto is eventually going to hand Sasuke his Mangekyoued ass with some Sage powered slaps.

Really? I'm expecting to see Sasuke get his ass handed to him with Naruto using that power that Itachi gave him, probably some Sharingan cancelling/countering power.

docdan63
Fri, 09-12-2008, 11:46 PM
Really? I'm expecting to see Sasuke get his ass handed to him with Naruto using that power that Itachi gave him, probably some Sharingan cancelling/countering power.I think you're right on that call. But I don't think that it's something that stop Sasukes MS, is a hard to swallow. I mean yes he probably was smart enough to give away something to Naruto, that stops it, but we'll see. I actually think he can take down Sasuke after this whole ordeal with his training is done. The kid only has one thing left to learn, and that's how to get into and control his light or yin chakra from kyuubi. After he learns that, he's set to master wind (taking Sasukes lightning chakra down) and then going from there. Now, I don't know why Naruto can't learn the yellow flash jutsu his dad created. Heck I don't even know everyone thinks it's so strong in the first place. He was just really fast and hard to see, there was nothing special about it. It was just taijutsu amplified. Nothing special IMO. Although we've yet to see it, so I'm still holding my opinion out on that one.

So I agree that Naruto can beat him, but it's still kind of too early to tell.

Tyreal
Sat, 09-13-2008, 02:18 AM
Now, I don't know why Naruto can't learn the yellow flash jutsu his dad created. Heck I don't even know everyone thinks it's so strong in the first place. He was just really fast and hard to see, there was nothing special about it. It was just taijutsu amplified. Nothing special IMO. Although we've yet to see it, so I'm still holding my opinion out on that one.

I've been wondering if Naruto was going to learn that for a while now, I'm hoping the technique is contained on that scroll that Jiraiya left Naruto (that we still haven't heard anything about since we were first told about it!). However I disagree with you on it simply being really fast taijustu. I think it is more likely some sort of teleportation justu, since if memory serves the fourth used it to teleport a huge distance (almost instantly) to save Kakashi and the kunai he gave Kakashi was like a homing beacon in Kakashi Gainden.

docdan63
Sat, 09-13-2008, 02:34 AM
However I disagree with you on it simply being really fast taijustu. I think it is more likely some sort of teleportation justu, since if memory serves the fourth used it to teleport a huge distance (almost instantly) to save Kakashi and the kunai he gave Kakashi was like a homing beacon in Kakashi Gainden.Then what can it be? Even if it's a teleportation jutsu, it's still a physical taijutsu style attack. What else would it be if he were teleporting? It has to be some kind of physical attack associated with taijutsu. What else would he be doing once he gets there? Use a rasengan? Throw a kunai at them? Punch them? You're saying that he has to do something very quickly once he gets there, so if not a really fast kick or punch, then what?

Vegechan
Sat, 09-13-2008, 02:45 AM
I personally believe that Sasuke is becoming another Itachi. He's saying what Madara wants to hear, and is actually going to attack Konoha, only to provoke Naruto into doing... something. I still don't know what Sasuke's true ambitions are at this point, but it's painstakingly clear it's not what he's saying.

I hate Sasuke, but seriously. His character could not have sunken that low.

SilentSnake
Sat, 09-13-2008, 04:59 AM
This whole conversation is:

Madara: I don't believe you're serious.
Sasuke: But oh I AM serious! REALLY!
Madara: Man you can't be serious...
Sasuke: But I am!
Madara: If you say so... (liar, liar, pants on fire!)
Sasuke: Yeah, I do (har har nub pwned izi)

Tyreal
Sat, 09-13-2008, 06:18 AM
What else would it be if he were teleporting? It has to be some kind of physical attack associated with taijutsu. What else would he be doing once he gets there? Use a rasengan? Throw a kunai at them? Punch them? You're saying that he has to do something very quickly once he gets there, so if not a really fast kick or punch, then what?

I wouldn't regard the punch, kick, ransengan or any other form of attack as part of the justsu. Once the user has moved from point A to point B the jutsu is complete. Of course I'm basing this all off of Kakashi Gaiden since that's the only time we've seen it used, for example the fourth used his "yellow flash" (is that what it's actually called?) technique get within point blank range and hold a kunai to the enemy ninjas throat without actually attacking.

Uberbaka
Sat, 09-13-2008, 08:57 AM
so... is sasuke going to attack while naruto is not in konoha?

What? Sasuke returns to konoha being all evil and kills all the younglings in the jedi acad.. erm.. *cough* sorry.

I don't care anymore, I'm just going to link as many things I can to star wars for the shits and/or giggles before going out in flames. (See what I did there? with flaming? Yeah, that's right)

Archangel
Sat, 09-13-2008, 01:00 PM
Heck I don't even know everyone thinks it's so strong in the first place. He was just really fast and hard to see, there was nothing special about it. It was just taijutsu amplified.

U seriously lack imagination dodchan.

We're talking about a time space jutsu that is apparently incredibly easy to perform ( for the 4th hokage ) and has little restrictions ( the use of a special kunai ). Think about it, you throw a kunai at your opponent, if he dodges it you attack him from behind, if he catches it u get a clean shot at close range and if he destroys it u throw another one and counter the attack before he has the chance to.

Just a mere example:

- He throws the kunai
- You dodge it
- You Look back at his enemy
- You just got a rasengan in the back
- PWND!

I can even give you a video for an example: Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-N-dum1-fA&feature=related)

That anime is called the law of ueki, the big dude's name is baron and he basically has the same skill as the 4th only he doesn't have jutsu, nearly his level of taijutsu and he only has one knife. Have i made my point? :p

darkshadow
Sat, 09-13-2008, 07:37 PM
The restriction isnt a "special" kunai or whatever, those where just regular kunai's, the restriction is a tag, a tag that allows him to teleport straight to it.

docdan63
Sun, 09-14-2008, 12:28 AM
U seriously lack imagination dodchan.

We're talking about a time space jutsu that is apparently incredibly easy to perform ( for the 4th hokage ) and has little restrictions ( the use of a special kunai ). Think about it, you throw a kunai at your opponent, if he dodges it you attack him from behind, if he catches it u get a clean shot at close range and if he destroys it u throw another one and counter the attack before he has the chance to.

Oh I have a huge imagination. I'm an artist by nature. But if you really don't understand, here I'll just say it. I don't respect taijutsu, no matter how fast, strong or incredible it may be. And if that is what made him one of the strongest hokages, that's really sad. It's nothing too big. If you ask me, a true strong ninja has limitless chakra and can maser all three, gen, tai, and ninjutsus. Granted all we knew from him so far was an incomplete rasengan (which I also think is really lame to begin with, but that's another story) and the yellow flash technique. So, I'll still hold my judgement out on the 4th for a while.

For me, no one beat the 2nd, for over all ninja ability. Mother fucker could make tsunamis and lakes with no rain or a drop of water to start from. Now that is a ninja worthy of being kage imo. I honestly don't think we'll get any ninjas better, than any bloodline limit users. They're the best bar none. And I know where you're all going to go with this. All of you are going to say something like wel the 3rd in his prime (late 20's early 30's) was the best ninja ever to exist, and he just trained and trained hard with no bloodline limit. But, that's for a different time.

Tyreal
Sun, 09-14-2008, 02:30 AM
I don't respect taijutsu, no matter how fast, strong or incredible it may be. And if that is what made him one of the strongest hokages, that's really sad.

Have you been reading what other people have been saying? The yellow flash technique has nothing to do with taijutsu. It's ninjutsu if anything. What he does when he reaches the location isn't part of the technique.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 09-14-2008, 06:51 AM
Wow Im feelin incredibly gullible for believing that nonsense sasuke was talkin. His rap sheet of doin the opposite of what I think is logical led me to believe this was just another hardass sasuke moment. He's always on the hunt for power, never for knowledge... him and naruto have a lot of /flexing to catch up on.

I doubt itachi would've went for the kill if sasuke hesitated for a second and tried TALKING. You have an all around great big bro, and one day he mass murders everyone and says it was 'to test his power'... bitch wha da fuck? Sasuke making it his life goal to seek revenge for that and all, dont you think he would ever take the time to actually think through what he knew about itachi and how random that shit was...? I guess if someone killed my family it wouldn't matter all that much to me either. So goin by all that if I were to predict sasuke's next move after finally getting his revenge.... i really dont know. Cause finding out all that shit afterwards would be a straight braintoss... I sure as hell wouldn't immediately believe some akatsuki who hides his face behind that apparatus of a mask.

Sasuke should watch some spiderman movies and chill for a while, instead of usin his power to do madara's bidding. Get your head on straight before you go around murkin jinchuruuki's. Would he really go through all the near death experiences, chronic migraines that are sure to follow using amaterasu AND mangekeyo in one sitting... all to trick this dbag? hmmm

Archangel
Sun, 09-14-2008, 09:30 AM
The restriction isnt a "special" kunai or whatever, those where just regular kunai's, the restriction is a tag, a tag that allows him to teleport straight to it.

That's what i meant when i said special lol

I don't respect taijutsu, no matter how fast, strong or incredible it may be. And if that is what made him one of the strongest hokages, that's really sad.

Lee can only use taijutsu and he's one of the best ninja's we've seen on this show dude...

Uberbaka
Sun, 09-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Fillers not included, how many fights has Lee actually won? He lost against both Gaara and Kimimaro. I suppose he beat his clone in the clone wars...

Archangel
Sun, 09-14-2008, 10:52 AM
That's because he's always the underdog dude. Look at it this way, he fought a jinchuriki and a genius with a bloodline limit and a cursed seal and did one hell of a job.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 09-14-2008, 11:50 AM
Fillers not included, how many fights has Lee actually won? He lost against both Gaara and Kimimaro. I suppose he beat his clone in the clone wars...

Sasuke. and we'll forever love him for it.

as for the others, Gaara is a fuckin' monster, and Lee got him mad (we really like him when he's mad).
and Kimimaru, Lee did quite well against him, much better than Naruto, even without drunken asshole fist.

Lee never lost a stupid fight. he only lost to main characters.
besides, he hurt Sasuke. that's gazzilion times cooler than anything anyone has done.

Archangel
Sun, 09-14-2008, 12:40 PM
Lee never lost a stupid fight. he only lost to main characters.
besides, he PWND Sasuke. that's gazzilion times cooler than anything anyone has done.

Corrected it for you DBZ