PDA

View Full Version : DDL for Canadians

Board of Command
Sun, 09-07-2008, 01:03 AM
I've been using Lolipower for my anime releases for the past year or so, and it was truly an excellent site. As of today (Sept 7), they've banned all downloads from Canada. We can still access the site, just not the download section or any of the download servers.

Just wondering... Are there any other DDL sites that put up new releases all the time (i.e. updated 24/7)? It really saddens me that I can no longer use Lolipower. I might have to resort to IRC or torrents if there isn't a viable DDL alternative.

Munsu
Sun, 09-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Are you sure it's still banned? Because from what I'm reading they unbanned it. Try again.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 09-07-2008, 10:22 AM
That site looks pretty good. I don't see any links though, and they mentioned some sort of "system". Is there a client or something?

Board of Command
Sun, 09-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Are you sure it's still banned? Because from what I'm reading they unbanned it. Try again.
Yeah they just unbanned Canada. I guess the admin was just trolling :mad:

That site looks pretty good. I don't see any links though, and they mentioned some sort of "system". Is there a client or something?
The links are those loli icons under the file names. Each loli is a different server.

Archangel
Tue, 09-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Dam that website is awesome, thx for the tip BoC

Know where i can get One Piece on direct download too?

Board of Command
Tue, 09-09-2008, 05:16 PM
If you're downloading Instantz Noobs' subs, then you can just grab them from their IRC channel (#instantz@irc.rizon.net). Their distro is pretty good.