MegaUpload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A9Q3RD53

RapidShare - http://rapidshare.com/files/142750203/Bleach_324_SleepyFans_.zip

Online Viewing - http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/324/

rockmanj
Fri, 09-05-2008, 12:54 AM
So he actually did cut his head off...I respect him even more now

Kensee
Fri, 09-05-2008, 02:35 AM
Is that a dual bladed weapon I saw at the end? There's another?!?!

ForteCross
Fri, 09-05-2008, 05:15 AM
thats bullshit, they said that only two persons have dual bladed shikai

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-05-2008, 07:23 AM
it's a chain & scythe, me thinks.

question: all these losers know that they belong to some arrnacer fraction, and that they aren't worth enough to get a number of thier own, right?
so how can they be so damn arrogant?

animus
Fri, 09-05-2008, 10:36 AM
Oh look, it's Ikkaku's Bankai.

Abdula
Fri, 09-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Oh look, it's Ikkaku's Bankai.
miniature version

Is that a dual bladed weapon I saw at the end? There's another?!?!
Yep it is.

Yep, they did.

it's a chain & scythe, me thinks.
chain and two scythes

question: all these losers know that they belong to some arrnacer fraction, and that they aren't worth enough to get a number of thier own, right?
so how can they be so damn arrogant? because it helps them sleep at night not having to accept the fact that they are about as valuable as cockroaches

Archangel
Fri, 09-05-2008, 10:55 AM
I'm sort of disappointed, his shikai doesn't look that powerful...

Well the name of his sword is Kazeshini, so i deduce ( using my incredibly noobish japanese skillz ) that it uses wind has its means to attack. The blades probably spin creating a tornado or something. Anyone knows what the shini stands for?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 09-05-2008, 09:45 PM

But that was only from one person's perspective, they cant know everyone's Shikai.

Archangel
Fri, 09-05-2008, 10:04 PM
You would think that the commander of the gotei 13 would know something like that dude...

Abdula
Fri, 09-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Yeah, especially since it seems that when people join they have to disclose their zanpakuto's abilities.

Archangel
Fri, 09-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Well they weren't really dual swords, more like dual scythes so i guess they don't count

With the amount of shit we've been guetting with these last few chapters does it really matter?

Assassin
Fri, 09-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Since the two weapons are attached with the chain, i would consider it as one weapon. I dont recall exactly, but the 2 captains who fought with the captain commander had 2 seperate swords each.

in the end, its really up to what you think...i choose to believe that the chain differentiates it from the unique shikai's we saw before.

Also, im guessing the 'shini' stands for some variation of 'death'. especially since he says "Reap, kazeshini". so maybe it means death wind, or something similar.

Archangel
Fri, 09-05-2008, 11:44 PM
The swords the sick captain had were also connected by a chain

Abdula
Fri, 09-05-2008, 11:47 PM
He is right (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gpyEtM2FmR8&feature=PlayList&p=F7F5541BA3AE587F&index=1). Maybe Kubo just dropped the ball again.

Splash!
Sat, 09-06-2008, 02:45 AM
Ikkaku's shikai staff also split into chain linked parts. And so far as Bankais are concerned, Byakuya's consists of a million miniature blades.
I think it's as Archangel says, they have to be 2 swords. Even then, I fail to see whats so special about having twin swords, given the different types of releases we have seen. I think Kubo is running out of Zanpakutou ideas and doesnt care anymore about how he originally classified Ukitake and Shunsui's as being unique.

docdan63
Sat, 09-06-2008, 01:18 PM
The swords the sick captain had were also connected by a chain
What sick captain? When was there ever a sick captain? And what chapter was that in so I can get a look myself?

Archangel
Sat, 09-06-2008, 01:24 PM
... are you stupid?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gpyEtM2FmR8&feature=PlayList&p=F7F5541BA3AE587F&index=1

Abdula
Sat, 09-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Why you gotta be an ass.

What sick captain? When was there ever a sick captain? And what chapter was that in so I can get a look myself?
He is talking about Ukitake who has been sick since his character was first introduced in SS. Even though we were never told what he is suffering from.

Yukimura
Sun, 09-07-2008, 04:47 AM
He has Tuberculosis (hence the coughing up blood). Supposedly this info was stuffed somewhere in either an extra part of v18 or a character book.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 09-07-2008, 08:13 AM
so basically, he's like a lamer, dead version of Okita? (Shinsengumi's 1st division commander).

that's pretty un-original.

Archangel
Sun, 09-07-2008, 08:35 AM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s11/adriann_91/Ukitake_and_Kyouraku_R_Smashed_by_I.jpg

Abdula
Sun, 09-07-2008, 10:29 AM
I figured it was TB, its so cliche.

Archangel
Sun, 09-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Why doesn't the fourth squad captain heal him anyway?

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 09-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Is it just me or am I the only person who's thinking that Kubo is stretching for time trying to stall before he gives us any of the big stuff we've been dying to see.

My guess is that he's busily scribbling away some bankai designs for the captains whose swords we haven't seen as well as some decent powers for the arrancar releases. Although personally I think most of the Arrankar releases have kind of sucked. At least in the sense that they have little impact and usually are a sign that whichever character who uses it is pretty much going to die or get incapacitated.

Kind of like how no Akatsuki member has thus far survived taking off their cloak.

rockmanj
Sun, 09-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Aren't the shinigami like, spirits? How can a spirit have TB? -_-

Archangel
Sun, 09-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Its a society that relies solely on its military force dude, i don't even know how the hell they get food ro water on that place.

And if the people that die go to soul society, how the hell is there a nobility system there? How can you be born in nobility if you're not born at all?

How the hell do hell butterflies work?

What the hell happen to Yami ( espada numero 10 ), did someone kill him when we weren't looking?

And that shit is just from the top of my head, TB is the least of our problems this anime doesn't make sense at all.

Yukimura
Mon, 09-08-2008, 12:25 PM
I'd wager souls in SS are just like people in the real world, but with spiritual versions of everything including ailments (how much would that suck if you died of a disease in the real world then caught the spirit version in SS and died again soon after getting there)

Spirit people age (slowly), and they can be injured by spirit based weapons so it doesn't seem too much of a stretch that they can mate and produce spirit based children. I would guess the population is made up of dead people from the real world as well as the offspring of such dead people. When people die in SS I think their souls are supposed to be reborn into the human world so the birthrate in SS could be part of the explanation for why there can be more and more people on earth while balance is still maintained (really stretching at this point).

Archangel
Mon, 09-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Didn't the quincy get exterminated because they were destroying souls and therefore messing with the great cosmic balance of things? Doesn't creating souls produce the same effect?

rockmanj
Mon, 09-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Yea, don't try to make too much sense of Bleach; that in itself could disturb the cosmic balance.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 09-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Bleach is so unexplained sometimes I feel like Kubo is basically spilling his ink on pages and releasing them. He's the fucking Jackson Pollock of manga.

Archangel
Tue, 09-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Btw if anyone's interested, the name of the 69 faced dude's sword is death wind ( how original... )

Yukimura
Wed, 09-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Didn't the quincy get exterminated because they were destroying souls and therefore messing with the great cosmic balance of things? Doesn't creating souls produce the same effect?

That's a good point, but as long as the birth rates in SS and the real world remain similar than the created souls from both can just switch out and the entire system grows but maintains balance. I found it interesting SS people are supposedly really long-lived but there hasn't been much mention of massive numbers of children being had by couples that have been together for a hundreds of years. This could indicate that Souls generally don't reproduce as often in the same span of time as a normal human would.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 09-10-2008, 12:41 PM
I found it interesting SS people are supposedly really long-lived but there hasn't been much mention of massive numbers of children being had by couples that have been together for a hundreds of years. This could indicate that Souls generally don't reproduce as often in the same span of time as a normal human would.

it's a core basic of SS, it's the base of all their power.
they live for such a long time, but aren't allowed to have sex. this causes vent up sexual frustration and anger. which leads them to seek other forms of physical activity - fighting. and when years pass by, they become great KARATE experts.
Kenpachi already shows symptomes of sex-maniac.

eventually the grey-balls effects starts clouding their judgment, and the become battle crazy assholes, who can't think beyond the hole in the bucket (actually, giving them a bucket with a hole, could be a solution), and eventually get wanckered around by pimps like Aizen and Gin.

(so, in short, SS is like the flame pit, sexually oppressed people beating each other out)